Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 30, 2017 7:28 AM

Nov 2016

The gateway to DD Nen School for the Exceptional. Crossing it would led you to the South-wing building.

Agent_No-BentoMay 3, 2017 10:15 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
May 6, 2017 11:09 AM

Jul 2011
Rojo Young

It was Rojo's first official day at the school as a teacher. The government had sent her things ahead of time, failing to get in any camera's or other spy material inside with her things. Rojo stood at the gate not really wanting to be here, wanting to be done with all the spy work. Rojo wasn't one to actually get what she wanted however. She always had to make sacrifices for the greater. Whether it be good or bad. Nonetheless, Rojo walked past the gate and made her first step into the foreign land. Confirming that several missiles and someone's rabid dog hadn't come out to intimidate her, she would give the scenery a nod and admire it. The place certain wasn't dangerous from a visual stand point. She could walk around safely and no one odd approached her. Then again she was wearing something that was typical of teachers to wear...at least the teachers that she read about. A nice black skirt and white button up. Black little heels and even glasses that were purely there for the sole purpose to further create the image of a teacher...but...

"I'm a Physical education teacher. Not some hot homeroom teacher that shows off unnecessary curves... I need to get rid of this...ASAP. I'll just change into the gym uniform and everything will feel less...tight." She would pull at her clothe a little to relieve the tension that was pressed upon her body. "Who's idea was this anyway? It's so tight...it's too hot here to be wearing something like this." Rojo would move out of the area and towards the next area since she was headed straight to her room.
Zen💀

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

May 8, 2017 4:06 AM
Apr 2017

Wilton woke up early, long before anyone did. He spent an hour or so sitting on the train, watching the rest of the world sleep while the sun crept up over the valley. More than once, he had to bite his lip to stop himself giggling. Once he switched his face off, and let the muscles around his mouth relax instead of giving the entire world the full benefit of his grinning, he looked more like a proper person of his own age.

The world woke up, eventually, and the expression on their face made him laugh out loud. The look of confusion and horror before they managed to get themselves back in character again. He observed, a gentleman in particular who had that little twist in the side of his mouth, when he finally worked out how he’d ended up going to sleep on the train.

He alighted at the destined train station with nothing but a small backpack. He preferred travelling light and since the school had offered to deliver his personal belongings ahead of him, he didn’t have to worry about anything. From the train station, it’s a ferry ride to arrive at Lollapalooza which took slightly more than a day. Essentially, he didn’t have much to complain about other than the sea sickness from being on the ferry for so long. Reaching DD Nen was a slice of cake for him. He marveled at sight of the school and had to do a double take to ensure that he was not dreaming. It had been years since he’d last enrolled in an institution and he would be lying if he claimed that he wasn’t nervous about it.

He noticed someone walking into the school and excitement cruised through him. Making friends had always been a huge priority for him. He picked up his pace and followed behind her. If he does managed to catch her before she'd left the area, he would then say this.

“Hello there!” he called out, “Oh my goodness, you’re fast. Do you know your way around here?”

However, if Wilton's first attempt at making contact failed, he would sigh and resign to his fate. He wouldn't leave the area immediately though, considering that the flowers are in full season and he would love to take a look at them before moving on.

@Zeno
ShaytanMay 8, 2017 5:58 AM
May 8, 2017 8:02 AM

Jul 2011
Rojo Young

Before Rojo reached the south-wing building, a voice, possibly belonging to a male had rung behind her. Given that she already established that she was the only one in the vicinity, she would stop her footsteps ad turn to see a young man running towards her. As soon as her eyes had set on him, her first impressions was already made. He at least seemed innocent enough but this school all had gifted students the same way she was gifted. She kept her guard up as the boy approached her, watching him carefully until he reached her. Had he stopped, she would adjust her fake glasses on her face and looked down at him. Given his appearance he was likely a student.

He would ask his question on if she knew her way around here. Not wanting to delay her answer she would place a hand on her jaw. "I actually just arrived myself. I was planning on going to my room. My name is Rojo Young. I guess you will be calling me Ms. Young....or Young something or another? Whatever it is you call a teacher where you are from. I just want respect when we're in class...but enough about that. Are you lost Mr...?" She would hold her hand out for a handshake as she awaited his response.
Zen💀

May 9, 2017 6:01 AM

Nov 2016

Violet was never your usual child growing up. While she can be as wild as you may imagine, she has a keen sense of taste in the arts. Her favorite hobby when she wasn’t running under the sun was drawing. As a result, she carries with her a small box of crayons and a drawing pad. She’d pestered Sister Melanie for the longest time before she relented and brought her supplies. Nowadays, she enjoys roaming around DD Nen with her materials in search for the best spot to draw.

Since she’d found her spot high above a tree near the entrance, the young girl’s presence wasn’t made aware by those who were there. Their conversation has caught her attention though. Taking a break from her drawing, Violet decided to join in the fun. It was then she realized that she was stuck. She’d always gone head first into what’s interesting without considering the consequences. Rules and regulations did not appeal to her too much and as a result, she was always in trouble.

Despite the trouble she was in, Violet was much calmer than she ought to. She knew that she should be able to trust that the two adults there will be able to save her. Oh well, what else could she have done differently right?

“Hello!!!!” Violet called out to the teacher-student duo as she waved her hand in the air. If her voice did not manage to reach them, she would use start throwing crayons at Wilton since he was closer to her.

@Zeno and @Shaytan
Agent_No-BentoJun 7, 2017 4:51 AM
May 9, 2017 6:23 AM
Apr 2017

“I believe the Japanese would call you Sensei but I’m not Japanese so I’ll just stick with addressing you as Ms. Young will do.” Wilton explained. Many had mistaken him as a Japanese and while Japan’s part of Asia, he was not. But that’s not important at this point in time. He was, however, a little intimidated by the tall teacher though. While his self-esteem was as high as the sky might be, dealing with people who are taller than him dampen his spirit. He comforted himself by reminding that puberty had not ended yet.

“Ernst, Wilton Ernst. That’s my name. It’s a pleasure meeting you, Ms. Young.” He laughed and grabbed her hand with both of his. It was a habit of his considering he loves giving handshakes. If it wasn’t inappropriate to do so, he would have gone in for a hug. “I’m definitely seeing myself going into the direction of getting lost. So, since you’re here, I guess I’m safe now?”

While he stood there awkwardly, he heard a voice calling out. Scratching his cheeks in bemusement, he was about to ask his companion whether he was hearing things when something hard hit the back of his head. Although it didn’t hurt much, he was surprised when he noticed the crayon on the floor. “Now where do you think this came from?” he asked.

@Zeno and @Agent_No-Bento

May 9, 2017 9:48 AM

Jul 2011
Rojo Young

The boy confirmed that he was not Japanese. She couldn't really tell given she hadn't met a lot of people that weren't trying to hunt her down. They all wore the same face to her. Now woud be a time to change that. He introduced himself as Wilton Ernst, grabbing her hand with both hands. It was an honest handshake. He figured he was safe now thanks to her being here. Rojo would look to the side a little, in a shy way as he said that. "If only I was actually going to be helpful."

Given that she was faced opposite of him, when she barely heard the voice, she would look towards the tree only seeing a little girl on it. She had somehow missed the girl during her observation of the area almost as if she suddenly appeared there. Maybe she simply ignored her presence given her size. Regardless she had let her guard slip this one time and she would make sure not to let it happen again. That being said, since the girl was not given any acknowledgement by either of them, at least not before a crayon was thrown at an amazing distance towards the back of the boys head, the crayon would be thrown an amazing distance at the back of the boys head. He didn't turn to see the girl however and instead asked about the source of the crayon. Rojo would raise an eyebrow. " I wonder....had it been a rock, would he have asked the same thing or turned around to see where it came from?"

She felt herself being pulled into a situation that she had no choice in being in and cleared her throat. Moving around Wilton, Rojo would being walking towards the tree until she was a reasonable distance away from it. She made sure to be at a distance that she guessed the girl couldn't jump on her from. "I think she is the source of the crayon thrower." She would say if Wilton had followed her. She would place her hands on her hips and smile at the girl in the tree. "What are ya doing there lass?" She would say in a playful way towards the girl.
Zen💀

May 9, 2017 12:49 PM
Aug 2014

Tired of flying, Cansu had finally managed to reach the place she was supposed to reach... Well, that was what she hoped. It could also turn out to be the fourth time she managed to end up at the wrong place. 'Why does everything have to be so large in human dominated societies... It makes it hard to find things and to travel from place to place.' With her silent complaint in mind, she suddenly spotted three people. They were all humans. Her first instinct was to turn back around immediately, but then she noticed that the two humans seemed to somewhat fit the 'exceptional' thing about the school she was planning to attend. If she had to put a finger on it, she would say it was because their looks just seemed less 'average' than that of other humans.

By now, it was not unlikely that they would have noticed her, for as long as they were paying attention. She, in turn, had merely observed the situation so far. For reasons unknown to her, the shortest one, whom seemed to be a child, had climbed a tree. 'Are they teaching her how to reach us while we rest on the branches...?' For a moment, she wondered if going to this school wasn't just a quick way to find her death. Then she realized she might be a bit too pessimistic. 'Maybe it's just some sort of ritual humans conduct...' Whatever it was, she decided it would be best to merely observe it, at least for now. 'With some luck, observing them will help me find out whether or not I can approach them without having to fear that I'll be eaten by them.'

She would land in a further away tree, making sure that she was close enough to observe what was going on, but still far enough away from them to be able to try get away if they would try to start hunting her.

May 10, 2017 2:59 AM

Nov 2016

Unlike others who might panic at the realization that they are stuck on a tree, Violet showed no indication of any sign of distress. In fact, the opposite might be true considering that she was all smiles when the two of them approached her. She patted herself on her shoulder for the fantastic idea she had. Throwing crayons are harmless right? Hopefully Sister Melanie wouldn’t scold her for that. She was rather stiff and didn’t approve of her free-roaming ways and tendencies to get into trouble.

“Just drawing mdam.” Violet explained with a grin. With her legs hanging off the branch, she did not look out of place in nature. There was no ladder or any alternative way for her to climb up to the height she was in. “But you see, Sir, climbing up is easy, but going down is scary,” she agreed to her own statement with a firm nod of her head.

“So I was just wondering if you could help me down? God said that we have to help one another when in trouble, right?” the young girl asked, “I’m like really light so I promise it won’t be difficult at all.”

@Zeno, @Elvario and @Shaytan
Agent_No-BentoJun 7, 2017 4:52 AM
May 10, 2017 6:38 AM
Apr 2017

“Well well well…” he mumbled to himself while eyeing his route of escape. He has an inherent dislike for kids in general, seeing them as nothing more than troublemakers to begin with. Wilton could foresee the incoming awkwardness from dealing with Violet. When he was spoken to, he could feel the nerves crawling up his spine. Dealing with monsters and enemies felt much easier than children in general.

Wilton couldn’t remember the exact moment where he’d decided that he dislike kids. Perhaps it was how innocent they appeared to be until they decided to pull a fast one on him. Or maybe it’s because of how they are dependent on someone for everything they need which did not appeal to his independent self. Regardless, he has the tendency to stay as far away from them as possible.

“Ms. Young, I’ll just leave the whole rescuing the kid up to you alright? I’m really not good with them.” He announced with his hands raised in defeat. “I’ll be your support instead.”

@Elvario, @Zeno and @Agent_No-Bento

May 10, 2017 2:53 PM

Jul 2011
Rojo Young

The girl admitted to the crime of drawing, a child like offense that would land a kid like her a cup of applesauce. Since Rojo didn't have that on her however, she would walk towards the girl until she was somewhat under her and look up at the girl. Even a kid like her could climb up a tall tree given enough time and determination. Getting down would be twice the work likely. Hearing that the girl needed to get down and how Wilton had no intention of helping her, Rojo would sigh. "Isn't this supposed to be when men come in handy?"

Rojo would look at the girl with a small grin. "Alright I'll help get ya down. If you were heavy then that tree branch would have a hard time holding you up wouldn't it? Just hop off and I'll just catch ya. Unless you're chicken." Rojo would wait for the girl to hop off before reacting. She would just have her hands down by her sides while she waited. She did wish she would have gone to her room to change by now but it couldn't be helped until after this situation was done with.
Zen💀

May 11, 2017 6:50 AM
Aug 2014

Cansu observed the humans in their interacted among themselves. From the bits and pieces of the conversation that she was able to pick up, it seemed like the child was asking the others for their aid in leaving the tree. Considering that humans weren't gifted with ability to fly, it seemed fairly logical that something like this could happen. The humans, being keen on severely overestimating themselves, would wish to reach the same heights as Faeries, only to realize their own limitations after they would already have gotten up. 'Such a foolish species.' Then again, seeing how most of her own species semi-voluntarily lived their lives as prey, she wasn't sure if they were much better. Regardless, it seemed like none of the humans paid much attention to her.

Now that she had regained some energy (7.5 mana and 8 stamina), she felt safe enough to head towards the gate. Needlessly to say, she had to leave the safety of the tree it. However, in case the humans would stop focussing on the child and start to hunt her down instead, she would now have enough energy to get away from them. Unless disturbed, she would fly towards the gate and land on top of the lantern closest to the trees. From her new vantage point, she tried to find some sign or name confirming whether this location was the correct one or not. Strangely enough, both pillars were blank and there wasn't a sign or nameplate anywhere to be seen. 'Why do humans have to make everything this inconvenient...' Looking towards the buildings, it was clear that they were quite a distance away from the gate. If she had to fly, or worse; walk, all the way over to them, only to realise she was at the wrong place...

After a short sigh, she realized that asking the humans was probably the least inconvenient. She turned her attention back towards the humans whom, unless they were entirely focussed on the child in the tree, would have most likely noticed her by now. “Ehm... Humans, greetings. Is this place the Nen School?” She wasn't sure how to address the humans, in fact, she wasn't very eager to address them to begin with, but with some luck they would at least give her a sensible reply to her question.

Tags: @Agent_No-Bento | @Shaytan | @Zeno
May 11, 2017 10:21 PM

Nov 2016

“Okay!” Violet agreed to it readily. “Ready or not, I’m coming. Oh wait! Let me keep these first.” she remembered her art materials and tucked them into her bag hastily. Tugging on the backpack, she took aim at Rojo and braced herself for the jump of the day. Taking a long deep breath, she leaped off the branch and landed in Rojo’s embrace.

“Wow, that was fun! Let’s do that again.” she beamed with excitement. This wasn’t something Sister Melanie would consent to and she intends to take full advantage of her absence. Before she could make a move though, an unfamiliar captured her attention. She turned around and noticed a doll. A doll that spoke and floated. She was barely larger than the size of her palm and the strength of her smile grew stronger.

She hopped off towards the fairy and stopped centimeters away from Cansu. Personal space was not a concept she’d learned yet at home and her over zealousness could intimidate those not used to her. “Hi there!” she announced her presence with a toothy grin. “This is not the Nen School.” She answered, “But this is DD Nen School for the… I can’t pronounce the name. Why does Uncle Principal has to use those big words anyway.”

Her brows furrowed, frustrated that she wasn’t able to pronounce the word ‘Exceptional’. This shouldn’t be a surprise considering her young age. “Anyway, are you a student? Oh my god, you’re so cute!" she exclaimed as she started circling her before returning to Rojo and Wilton.

“Look Mdam, a fairy! I’ve only heard Uncle Principal talk about them. I haven’t seen a real one before! Ain't she the cutest?” Turning her attention to Wilton. “Nenene, let’s go Ms. Fairy! I’ve never seen a real one before. I think she’s cutest! Correct?”

May 12, 2017 7:10 AM

Jul 2011
Rojo Young

The girl seemed to be okay with hoping down and Rojo quickly raised her arms to catch the girl and hold her. She was as small as she looked and Rojo could practically feel the restlessness fuming off the girl. She also felt like a mother so she was glad when the girl started moving herself trying to get free. Rojo would set her down since it was unlikely the 5 year old could break free without Rojo letting her go. She ran towards the small fairy like creature and answered it's question. She then asked if the fairy was a student. All fairies were tiny so it would be rude if that one happened to actually be full grown adult. She would just give the girl a small nod and smile to her question before she looked off to Wilton.

Regardless her work here was done, no one was in any immediate danger here and judging by the fact that she mentioned the principal, she figured the girl knew her way around better than most so she would be likely better off here than most. "Well, I'll just be heading out now. I need to go change and pick something up... You all should be okay for now...and some of the other teachers should be on their way sooner or later. Bye for now." Rojo would then be heading out of the area if no one stopped her.
Zen💀

May 12, 2017 8:20 AM
Aug 2014

As Cansu was waiting for a reply from the humans, the kid suddenly rushed over towards her. If it wasn't for the fact that Cansu was too high to reach for Violet, she might have fallen prey to the grabbing hands of this child. 'Humans are terrifying creatures indeed...' Luckily enough, it seemed like the child did manage to answer her question. This was indeed the school she was looking for, as she somewhat remembered that there had indeed been 'DD' in front of the name, although Cansu hadn't realized that those random letters were considered to be a legit part of the school's name.

The child then continued to ramble on, saying something about 'uncle' principal. 'Wait, if I recall correctly, a 'principal' is whom humans put in charge of a school. Does this mean that she is related to the person running this place?' Cansu realized that this information was worth remembering. The girl continued by asking whether or not she was a student. She also called upon some 'god' and proceeded to call her cute. 'I guess it beats being considered to look delicious, but I do wonder what kind of god she's calling upon and why.' Humans had strange customs indeed. While Cansu was still debating whether or not she would reply with something, the child had already ran off towards the other two humans.

It seemed like the child was fairly eager to discuss her existence with the other two humans. 'At least they don't seem to consider trying to catch and eat me.' She then noticed the child ask her to come with her, while calling her 'Ms. Fairy'. The adult human then left, after saying her goodbyes. Cansu sighed. She had managed to find the school, but she realized that would only be the start of it all. She had to figure out what or where “Class Mahogony” was, as well as where the room “SD-#301” was. 'Either I can fly around all day, or I can try to get some more information from that human child... It should be fine for as long as I stay out of her reach.'

Having made up her mind, Cansu spoke up towards the child. “I'm a student, yes. My name is Cansu.” Although Cansu wasn't eager to introduce herself, it would probably have to happen sooner or later, and being called by her name would probably beat being called 'Ms. Fairy' by the child. “Do you happen to know where I can find a room called 'S' , 'D' number 301?” Although she was talking to the child, Cansu made sure to stay on top of the lantern and out of range, in case the child would jump up and try to grab her. After all, it was better to be safe than sorry. By now, she had regained some more energy (7.5 mana and 8 stamina).

May 12, 2017 7:33 PM

Nov 2016

“Bye bye!” Violet waved goodbye to the kind woman who’d helped caught her, “Thank you for everything! I hope we can play again soon.” She smiled, not at all offended that the female had decided to leave the area. Sister Melanie taught her that people come and people go, she shouldn’t be upset when they leave but instead to celebrate that they’d made an impression on her.

She would return to where the fairy was though looking up at her was causing a strain on her tender neck. “Hello, Ms. Cansu! My name is Violet, you know as in one of the colors of the rainbow?” She smiled and stepped back to offer a proper bow. Father Pollux had taught her well after all.

When she was asked about a room called ‘SD301’, she stroked her imaginary beard and thought hard about it. Although she may be familiar with the school grounds, she’s not great with the specifics. “I don’t know”, she answered honestly though she was quick to add on, “But! I know someone who knows.”

With her smile as bright as the sun itself, there wasn’t any reason not to trust Violet’s words. “Why don’t you follow me? I’ll bring you to someone who knows.”

May 13, 2017 8:45 AM
Aug 2014

After having given the child her name, Cansu was now referred to as 'Miss Cansu'. Although it was better than 'Miss Fairy', it still felt strange to be referred to with such a name. The girl then introduced herself as 'Violet', after one of the rainbow colours. 'Judging from her looks, I'm surprised they didn't go with 'Red' instead.' Cansu decided to keep this thought to herself. After all, it seemed like the child had no intentions of eating her, and could even be useful. This possibility seemed further proven by the fact the child was going as far as to bow for her introduction. Although Cansu wasn't too familiar with this habit, she remembered reading that bowing was a sign of politeness among humans. However, she wasn't keen on answering this sign of politeness with one of her own. After all, bowing down meant that she would be less able to observe her surroundings, and that it would be more difficult to react to a potential attempt at catching her.

However, just as Cansu was deeming to child to have her own potential usefulness, the child admitted that she did not know where the room Cansu was looking for was located at. The child did, however, claim to know someone whom did know the location. 'She's probably talking about someone whom works for the school... Getting into contact with an employee would be pretty useful.' Seeing how talking with an employee would allow her to ask more about the school and about how she would be able to get around efficiently (and without the risk of getting eaten), Cansu decided to accept the child's offer. However, that didn't mean she trusted the child. Despite the smile that was plastered on the child's face, it was still a human child. The only creatures that were more dangerous than humans, were birds of prey. For as long as she wouldn't spot one of those, she'd make sure to fly out of the child's reach, just to be safe.

With that in mind, Cansu did her best to put up a smile, as she finally replied. “That would be nice, thank you Violet. You lead the way, I'll follow.” Having rested up a bit more (7.5 mana and 8 stamina), Cansu was ready to take off again, and fly after Violet. While doing so, she decided to see if she could learn more from the child. There was one specific thing she wished to know. “Say, Violet, do you know what kind of birds there are in this area?” By now, Cansu knew how to best avoid most of the more dangerous birds, but it would help if she knew what she was up against in advance. After all, these humans weren't her only source of concern. If Violet would leave the area, Cansu would follow her and leave as well, using (15 mana and 10 stamina) in order to do so by flying.

May 14, 2017 5:41 AM
Apr 2017

Wilton had been observing the interaction between the child and fairy. The teacher had long departed, he wondered briefly the reason why, but that didn’t bother him too much. Like what Violet had mentioned earlier on, he’ll see her soon again. Especially since she’s a teacher after all.

The young child appeared to be rather excited and he could see a part of him in her. Despite that resemblance, the awkwardness lingered on. It had nothing to do with her personally other than the fact that she was a child. He can’t put a finger as to why he was awful with children. However, he’d made up his mind to transform for the better and this would be a good opportunity to do so.

He knelt down to Violet’s height after she’d finished answering to Cansu’s question and asked, “Well, would you mind if I join you ladies? I’m awful with direction so knowing where my room would be crucial for me.” He was all smiles though if one paid attention, there was a shade of scarlet dominating his ears.

@Elvario,@Zeno and @Agent_No-Bento

May 14, 2017 7:37 AM

Nov 2016

Violet’s helpful nature made her ready to assist anyone at the drop of a hat. She had nothing to do for the rest of the day and helping someone out sounded like the ideal way to do so. She cocked her head when prompted about the birds in DD Nen. “Birds?” she repeated, hopping from one foot to another. “There are plenty of them. The forest’s right next to the school, you see.”

She paused and played with her fingers, a habit she’d picked up recently though it was much to Sister Melanie's dismay. “But they’re all very nice so you should be fine,” she reassured her new found fairy friend. When Wilton spoke, she drew back a few steps before she nodded. “Sure, I’m sure Uncle Principal wouldn’t mind your company.”

With that said, Violet led the way and headed in the direction of the Principal’s Office

May 30, 2017 10:03 AM

Nov 2014
Julian Foley aka. Mr. Fluffals

A beautiful day it appeared to be. The sky was clear as a crystal, the sun shone splendidly, the wind was brisk to add. Such a day... even a shut-in like Julian relished it, if not for one simple thing. The build up for the said day. He had to encounter a few small children on the way here and for some reason they mistook him for some sort of game prize that should be obtained. So for a good chunk of the daybreak he was forced too do nothing, but cover and hide as the 'menacing' children continuously searched for him with seemingly infinite stamina.

Through pure convenient luck, after managing to escape from the children, he found himself in front of a school. Even more so conveniently enough it was the very school he needed to find in the first place, but even so, he'd much rather have followed the directions he tried to memorize at home, rather than scampering from corner to corner, whilst trying to avoid a bunch of children. Truly, his luck outside the compounds of his house was not great, in fact it usually ended up being quite terrible. So for him, the best option was always staying at home and reading books. Even so, he needed a job, and most jobs were seemingly spiciest against cats, so this place was currently the only option for him.

As Julian walked through the front gate.... He felt absolutely nothing special at all. It's a metal gate, not the golden doorway to paradise. The school up close seemed honestly far more gaudy than he originally though it was. It looked like one of those really fancy schools to which rich kids go too. He was never a fan of those. Well, to be fair, he was never a fan of any type of schools. For him self-study was the best way. Even when he had tutors, there was only one, whom he could even handle and legitimately 'learn' from.

After having made it to the front door of the school, he quickly realized that he had to search for another way in. The door in front of him was simply far too heavy to open. Yet another reason for him to be in despair because of his ludicrous experiments. Truly now, why couldn't he have kept his hands in his pockets, instead of experimenting? After making nearly a full lap around the building he finally found an open window on the first floor of the school building and entered it, hence exiting the Entrence of DD Nen.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Sticky: » ::: Student Enrollment Exercise :::

Ning_Yue - Apr 22, 2017

14 by Elvario »»
Jul 3, 2017 1:09 PM

» [School] Cafeteria [Main Building]

Agent_No-Bento - Apr 22, 2017

8 by Agent_No-Bento »»
Jun 19, 2017 6:52 AM

» [School] Club Nidawi's Clubroom [East Building]

Agent_No-Bento - May 31, 2017

8 by Elvario »»
Jun 16, 2017 10:51 AM

Sticky: » ::: Non-Teaching Staff and Others' Profiles ::

Agent_No-Bento - Apr 25, 2017

2 by Ning_Yue »»
Jun 4, 2017 2:48 AM

» [School] The Principal's Office [Main Building]

Agent_No-Bento - May 9, 2017

25 by Ning_Yue »»
Jun 1, 2017 1:21 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.