Pages (20) « First ... « 18 19 [20]
Apr 27, 2017 10:38 AM

Jul 2013
⭐ Vote Count 5.0 ⭐

Oyasumi_Rosie (1): Ruu
coromandel (1): Floofs
Floofs (1): coromandel

Players Not Voting (2): liz, Oyasumi_Rosie

For a majority lynch to take place, 3 votes on one player is required. Votes will be locked if this is achieved.
If a majority lynch is not achieved, a plurality lynch will take place, meaning whoever has the highest votes will get lynched.

🌙 Time Until Day 5 Ends 🌙
Apr 27, 2017 10:58 AM

May 2015
@Oyasumi_Rosie if you are pocketing me I won't forgive you

unvote

Okay so you think Liz is mafia? What about Floofs? And do you believe coro's explanation?
Apr 27, 2017 11:03 AM

May 2015
Soren said:
Floofs said:
@Soren
Is the avenger role allowed to self target?
Unfortunately I cannot answer this question.

This doesn't help at all -_-
Now we can't tell if coro is lying or not...

I won't be voting for him because:

- Coro is not tpr --> she is mafia BUT we can still get the other scum! we can win this!!

- Coro is tpr ---> mafia wins + Floofs is one of them.
Apr 27, 2017 11:05 AM

Feb 2015
I am the tpr. My role is electromanic. I get to select a player each night to charge. If 2 players with a charge come in contact with each other, they both die. I am not allowed to self target.

N1 I selected logic
N2 I selected Eufie
N3 I selected liz
N4 I selected aa_dono
Apr 27, 2017 11:11 AM

Feb 2015
Ruu said:
Soren said:
Unfortunately I cannot answer this question.

- Coro is not tpr --> she is mafia BUT we can still get the other scum! we can win this!!

Your first point doesn't make any sense. If you think coro is scum them they should be lynched. Coro claimed tpr after aa_dono claimed they were not town. Claiming tpr is the only option that scum would have to not look scummy.
Apr 27, 2017 11:21 AM

May 2014
Floofs said:
I am the tpr. My role is electromanic. I get to select a player each night to charge. If 2 players with a charge come in contact with each other, they both die. I am not allowed to self target.

N1 I selected logic
N2 I selected Eufie
N3 I selected liz
N4 I selected aa_dono

No, you're not.

You're just trying to get me lynched,
If you were really TPR you wouldn't have said these things:

Floofs said:
coromandel said:

I'm not surprised that there are other roles with this name out there, this happens a lot.
The role I have is called Avenger and I have the ability I described earlier, that's all I can tell you.

If this happens a lot, can you please tell me the name of a game/games in ms where it happened and what the role was?

You wouldn't have asked me this if you *knew* I was lying.
This is the kind of question a doubtful player would ask, not someone who *knew* from the start that I was lying.

Floofs said:
I don't see myself changing my vote, unless coro has a great defense. I also feel that my case against coro atm is stronger than your case against rosie.

This makes it even more obvious. You might change your vote if I had a great defense?
But I thought you're TPR and knew I was lying? This is another contradiction.

Because if I was lying and you'd know about it, you wouldn't say something like this.
Would you change your vote when you'd 100% know someone is scum? No.
In this post, you sound as if you're not sure if I'm lying or not, because otherwise a "great defense" wouldn't make you unvote!

Sorry if I sound a little scattered but I'm always upset when someone fake-claims my role. >_>

@liz @Oyasumi_Rosie @Ruu

/edit: Also note how it took him about 24 hours to come up with a counter-claim!

Apr 27, 2017 11:40 AM

Feb 2015
coromandel said:
Floofs said:

N1 I selected logic
N2 I selected Eufie
N3 I selected liz
N4 I selected aa_dono

No, you're not.

You're just trying to get me lynched,
If you were really TPR you wouldn't have said these things:

Floofs said:

If this happens a lot, can you please tell me the name of a game/games in ms where it happened and what the role was?

You wouldn't have asked me this if you *knew* I was lying.
This is the kind of question a doubtful player would ask, not someone who *knew* from the start that I was lying.

Floofs said:
I don't see myself changing my vote, unless coro has a great defense. I also feel that my case against coro atm is stronger than your case against rosie.

This makes it even more obvious. You might change your vote if I had a great defense?
But I thought you're TPR and knew I was lying? This is another contradiction.

Because if I was lying and you'd know about it, you wouldn't say something like this.
Would you change your vote when you'd 100% know someone is scum? No.
In this post, you sound as if you're not sure if I'm lying or not, because otherwise a "great defense" wouldn't make you unvote!

Sorry if I sound a little scattered but I'm always upset when someone fake-claims my role. >_>

@liz @Oyasumi_Rosie @Ruu

/edit: Also note how it took him about 24 hours to come up with a counter-claim!

Yes, I would have because my role is neutral and I need to be the last player alive. That means I have to get rid of town and mafia.

You haven't posted any games where it happens that YOU have played. You told me to look up a site where games ares player. Are you not able to remember a single game where YOU played where it happens? You can't and that's why you listed a mafia website instead of games that you have played. It's a scum deflection.

I was trying to see if the other mafia member would give me clues to who they were.

Your points are scattered because you don't have a solid defense.

I will say it again, I was trying to see if the other mafia member would provide me some clues to who they were. With my role, I would need to know who they are and guess who they might target.
Apr 27, 2017 12:13 PM

May 2015
Floofs said:
Ruu said:

Your first point doesn't make any sense. If you think coro is scum them they should be lynched. Coro claimed tpr after aa_dono claimed they were not town. Claiming tpr is the only option that scum would have to not look scummy.

I was saying that there are more pros than cons to not lynching coro. We couldn't be sure she was not lying. Nobody had counterclaimed.

NOW YOU DECIDE TO CLAIM TPR? wth? This looks like your last attempt to get coro lynched... Why would coro claimed tpr BEFORE aa-dono said she appeared "guilty" ? tpr would never claimed unless they were about to get lynch...
This is it. I'm convinced now.

vote: Floofs

Apr 27, 2017 10:47 PM

Feb 2015
Ruu said:
Floofs said:

I was saying that there are more pros than cons to not lynching coro. We couldn't be sure she was not lying. Nobody had counterclaimed.

NOW YOU DECIDE TO CLAIM TPR? wth? This looks like your last attempt to get coro lynched... Why would coro claimed tpr BEFORE aa-dono said she appeared "guilty" ? tpr would never claimed unless they were about to get lynch...

I am tpr. If you lynch me, that will mean mafia will win. Mafia will kill at night and have a 2 vs 1 in the day. You also didn't answer my post in #933 about your theory. I believe that you are scum partners with coro and you theory about mafia being 1 vet and 2 newbies was a way for you to help convince others to lynch town and tpr.
Apr 27, 2017 10:58 PM

Feb 2015
Side note: Sailor Jupiter as electromaniac
Apr 27, 2017 11:51 PM

Aug 2013
Vote: Liz

Safe opition for today. No claims

Apr 28, 2017 12:08 AM

May 2014
Floofs said:
Side note: Sailor Jupiter as electromaniac

Side note: all roles were probably randomized, since no host would let people pick their role in a non-bastard mafia game!!!

Soren let us choose our characters - there's no way he'd let someone pick their role like that in a regular game.

Your claim is too fitting in a game where all the roles must have been randomized.

Apr 28, 2017 5:15 AM

May 2015
Floofs said:
Ruu said:

I am tpr. If you lynch me, that will mean mafia will win. Mafia will kill at night and have a 2 vs 1 in the day. You also didn't answer my post in #933 about your theory. I believe that you are scum partners with coro and you theory about mafia being 1 vet and 2 newbies was a way for you to help convince others to lynch town and tpr.

Jeezz are you even reading the thread? T answered your question saying it could be vet + newbie. I even @ you....
Apr 28, 2017 9:06 AM
Apr 28, 2017 9:07 AM

May 2014

yeah!

what do you think of liz?

Apr 28, 2017 9:08 AM

May 2015
if we vote right now we will get a lynch lock and the phase will end @coromandel
Apr 28, 2017 9:08 AM

May 2014
vote change: liz

Apr 28, 2017 9:09 AM
Apr 28, 2017 9:10 AM

May 2014
I think it's floofs x liz

Apr 28, 2017 9:31 AM

Jul 2013
⭐ Final Vote Count ⭐

coromandel (1): Floofs
liz (3): Oyasumi_Rosie, coromandel, Ruu

Players Not Voting (1): liz

A majority lynch has been achieved and so the votes are now locked.
We now enter twilight phase until I update the phase.
You can still talk for the time being.

🌙 Time Until Day 5 Ends 🌙
Apr 28, 2017 10:51 AM

Jul 2013
G A M E . E N D

liz was lynched, they were

A win condition has been achieved

Thanks everyone for playing!

@Ruu
@Oyasumi_Rosie
@logic340
@coromandel
@liz
@CorruptedPurity
@Gruffin
@AbuHumaid
@Eufie
@Mwiep
@Floofs
@bmoore07
@aa-dono

Apr 28, 2017 10:54 AM

Jul 2013
Night Actions

Role pms
Apr 28, 2017 10:54 AM

Jul 2013
message me if you want an invite to mafia or dead club
Apr 28, 2017 11:02 AM

May 2014
yay! :D

thank you for hosting, @Soren!

Apr 28, 2017 11:03 AM

May 2014
Soren said:

there was a dead club? pls invite me. :3

Apr 28, 2017 11:06 AM

Jul 2013
coromandel said:
Soren said:

there was a dead club? pls invite me. :3
invited
Apr 28, 2017 11:09 AM

May 2015
Yes we did it! Good game guys! @logic340 @coromandel

@Oyasumi_Rosie I think that if I keep this up you wil never trust me again D:

You did great for your first time!! I hope that after this you check the Mafia Society Club! We have all kinds of games (mafia related and not) <33 @liz @AbuHumaid @Eufie @Mwiep @Floofs @bmoore07

Apr 28, 2017 11:15 AM

Jan 2010
Great Game Mafia Team!!
@coromandel you are an amazing player I don't know how you came up with that claim but man did it work out. A little more activity and I think we would have been sunk though.
@Ruu my request from the sign up come true and we were able to pull of the win together! I had a lot of fun playing with you.

Good game town!
@aa-dono you were the only one in the dead chat to pick the mafia team correctly. I feel like if you would have revealed that guilty = mafia the town would have handled things better than they did. It really hurt that the text in your role PM was overlooked by the remaining town and TPR.
@Floofs you did a great job. The EoD1 you caught that alignment thing (which really wasn't a slip) but showed your lack of knowledge (imo) and inquisitive nature.
@Eufie it was a pleasure and I look forward to playing with you again. Next time be more vocal and don't be scared to share you opinion. I also I hope you learned how important it is to keep your role information a secret to avoid NK from the mafia.
@Mwiep same as with Eufie be more vocal and share your thoughts. When everyone is ready to lynch you and one person comes to your defense like I did question their intent. Mine was to get credit off the flip while being able to pressure everyone on the train.
@AbuHumaid you are actually a pretty good player a little more presence would have probably gotten Ruu lynched instead of yourself.
@liz you did an amazing job for your first time. I really hope you enjoyed it aas watching you learn and work things our was really a joy for me. I think you have a very good approach you just need to have more faith in yourself.
@Oyasumi_Rosie Your vote on me was a complete surprise. It also put me in the really akward postiton of voting Ruu my teammate or a newbie who I said I didn't really want to lynch. You put me in that predicament had people pushed on my reasoning it would have been hard for me to defend.
@CorruptedPurity Had you had more presence I think the town wins this one. I was so shocked they were able to get that mislynch on you. What was up with the early game role fishing?
@Gruffin not sure how I pocketed you since I had no scum reads for 2 days. I know the game was hard as town but it was hard for us to make credible pushes as mafia which kind of gave us away.
@bmoore07 sorry to have done you like that and ended your game early, but I had to do it. I hope we get to play again in the future.

@Soren thank you so much for hosting. I really needed a change of pace game and this one provided just that. I really wanted to take on a mentor type role and I hope that was evident in my play.
@ Everyone let me know how you liked your Sailor Moon Mafia experience and let me know how I did as a mentor this game?
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Apr 28, 2017 11:24 AM

Feb 2015
@Soren
Can I get an invite to the mafia and dead chat? Also, you were an awesome host!! Thanks for putting up with my silly questions
Apr 28, 2017 11:26 AM

Feb 2015
Also great game everyone!
Apr 28, 2017 11:28 AM
Jul 2018
@Ruu i have already played Mafia games in MS, but most of the times failed to keep up with the posts, those people have no chill lol

@logic340 thanks, i was just lazy tbh i also need to know how can i bring strong proofs, I'm good at reading people but bad at proving

It was nice to play with y'all
Apr 28, 2017 11:33 AM

Jul 2013
Floofs said:
@Soren
Can I get an invite to the mafia and dead chat? Also, you were an awesome host!! Thanks for putting up with my silly questions
Invited. I'm glad you enjoyed it~
Apr 28, 2017 11:37 AM
Jul 2018
@soren can you invite me to the Mafia club too?
Apr 28, 2017 11:39 AM
Jul 2018
If it wasn't for Coro, the scum team would have lost btw
Apr 28, 2017 11:40 AM

Jan 2010
AbuHumaid said:
@Ruu i have already played Mafia games in MS, but most of the times failed to keep up with the posts, those people have no chill lol

@logic340 thanks, i was just lazy tbh i also need to know how can i bring strong proofs, I'm good at reading people but bad at proving

I also have problems articulating why I feel people are mafia when I actually have caught mafia so I feel your pain. Maybe we should talk and see if we can figure a way between the two of us? I think one thing that will help you is making you position known among the other players that way if you do die they at least know what you were saying came from a townie perspective. From my PoV a little more confidence in yourself and post in the thread will give you the presence needed to at least get people to hear what you have to say.

Apr 28, 2017 11:41 AM

Jan 2010
AbuHumaid said:
I agree to an extent. Had I not died on N2 I think we have a much easier time getting a mislynch on Purity and ending the game. But I died....so
@coromandel for MVP

Apr 28, 2017 11:44 AM

Jul 2013
AbuHumaid said:
@soren can you invite me to the Mafia club too?
invited
Apr 28, 2017 11:49 AM

May 2014
logic340 said:
AbuHumaid said:
I agree to an extent. Had I not died on N2 I think we have a much easier time getting a mislynch on Purity and ending the game. But I died....so
@coromandel for MVP

Thanks! xD
I was honestly not thinking people would believe my claim, but in the end it all worked out smh.

Apr 28, 2017 12:05 PM
Jul 2018
logic340 said:
AbuHumaid said:

I also have problems articulating why I feel people are mafia when I actually have caught mafia so I feel your pain. Maybe we should talk and see if we can figure a way between the two of us? I think one thing that will help you is making you position known among the other players that way if you do die they at least know what you were saying came from a townie perspective. From my PoV a little more confidence in yourself and post in the thread will give you the presence needed to at least get people to hear what you have to say.

alright thanks for the tips, and yeah i agree i think i should play more to gain experience and meta
Apr 28, 2017 12:08 PM
Jul 2018
logic340 said:
AbuHumaid said:
@coromandel for MVP
she even made sure to kill Gruffin which is a smart move, Gruffin was a threat to the mafia imo
Apr 28, 2017 1:48 PM
Feb 2016
@logic340
Thanks :) I enjoyed playing as well, kinda wish I had more time towards the end but exams came up >.<
but I know what I need to work on now, especially on explaining myself better.

Thanks to everyone who provided guidance throughout the game, I learned a lot!I look forward to playing another mafia game whenever I have some free time ~

@Soren, thanks for hosting! :)
Also could I get an invite to the mafia and dead club too?

Apr 28, 2017 1:51 PM
Feb 2016
Ruu said:

You did great for your first time!! I hope that after this you check the Mafia Society Club! We have all kinds of games (mafia related and not) <33 @liz @AbuHumaid @Eufie @Mwiep @Floofs @bmoore07

Thanks! I will, once exams are over :)

P.S. its crazy how you avoided being lynched several times xD
Apr 28, 2017 1:55 PM

Jul 2013
liz said:
Also could I get an invite to the mafia and dead club too?
invited
Apr 28, 2017 4:29 PM

May 2012
Ayyy this ended. Congrats scumteam on the victory. I'm glad I was able to play this game with you all, as there are quite a few promising players. :3c I hope to see you all again in the future!

@Soren Thanks for hosting! May I have an invite to the mafia club?
Apr 28, 2017 4:41 PM

May 2015
liz said:
Ruu said:

Thanks! I will, once exams are over :)

P.S. its crazy how you avoided being lynched several times xD

Lol I know! I couldn't believe it myself xD We won thanks to town's inactivity tbh xD

@Soren dead club please <3
Apr 29, 2017 8:45 AM

Jul 2013
Gruffin said:
@Soren Thanks for hosting! May I have an invite to the mafia club?
Ruu said:
@Soren dead club please <3
invited
Apr 30, 2017 6:51 AM

Apr 2017
Hi I'm interested in joining a mafia game at this forum, when is the next one?
Apr 30, 2017 6:55 AM

Aug 2012
Melanoid said:
You can check out Mafia Society. Mafia games are held regularly there.

Apr 30, 2017 10:25 AM

Jan 2010
Melanoid said:
I sent you a club invite.
I hope to see you in an upcoming game! XD

Pages (20) « First ... « 18 19 [20]

More topics from this board

» Make things feel weird with the user above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Mikoto_Suzuhara - Nov 30, 2016

228 by 6EyedBastard »»
12 seconds ago

» First Thing That Comes To Mind v21 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kunii - Mar 27

7657 by SnipeStrike »»
14 seconds ago

» Vent something v.3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Steph - May 7, 2023

5510 by scaevaelt »»
27 seconds ago

» Say what you LOVE/HATE about the user above you v5 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Oct 13, 2021

4387 by tsukareru »»
34 seconds ago

» Ask the person below you a question. v34 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kunii - Mar 28

2907 by Rizz_Khalifa »»
41 seconds ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.