Forums

Game v8: Between The Rock and the Sea | Game End - MAFIA WINS

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (46) « First ... « 13 14 [15] 16 17 » ... Last »
Mar 14, 2017 9:28 PM

Apr 2015
CorruptedPurity said:
Sorry that I'm late on my ISO, shit happened irl yesterday and I really had to clear it up. I'll try to be more active today.

I'll also make a seperate post regarding my thoughts on the Suzu/Grape fiesta.

And also
Vote:Claire

You really have no pro-town play so far.

Also, ISOs on MAL is harder than I thought... Sorry if mine isn't as good as I planned it to be, it really is hard to ISO a person thru 14 pages on MAL.

Hoh, so anyone who plays pro-town is always town? :)
Mar 14, 2017 9:43 PM

Dec 2013
_Claire_ said:
grrr said:

I am not sure how to feel about this. I will leave you to @suzune.

@grapefruit who would you kill tonight if you were mafia?

@claire when krista shoot you tonight will you be salty?

@Shinichikun: Generic question.

Lol, If I get shot/lynched, I am going to laugh because I will flip towns and prove all these amusing "Claire is scum" wrong :>

But please don't, my win-rate as town is really low lol.

youve said this when u were scum lol what meaning does it hold?

Mar 14, 2017 9:45 PM

Dec 2013
_Claire_ said:
Sonata said:

???

Isn't it stupid? He claimed vig, but he refused to shoot to prove his alignment. He was not roleblocked either, despite there being two roleblockers that had the chance to RB him (and if a mafia was one of them, they totally would have, so he'd have to make explanations the next day), and you guys just drink it all up?

I don't get it. We lost cop and doc already, I thought that'd be enough pressure to not trust empty words? We are running out of chances, you guys know that right?

I wouldn't play recklessly by using my vigilante shot in Night 1, tbh.
It has a high chance of hitting town.

thank you tahts what im trying to point out.

_Claire_ said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

scum isnt a mindset tho, the player makes the mindset. Just cause you were scum doesnt mean you know how scum should act lol

Does not mean its 100% incorrect. If you say this you need to admit that Suzune's saying "scums should have anti-town mindset" is wrong too because not all scums act the same.

scum can have both mindsets lol, it just a matter of what a scum is willing to risk and what they aren't willing to risk.

Mar 14, 2017 9:47 PM

Apr 2015
Shinichi-Kun said:
_Claire_ said:

Lol, If I get shot/lynched, I am going to laugh because I will flip towns and prove all these amusing "Claire is scum" wrong :>

But please don't, my win-rate as town is really low lol.

Oh, have I?

I think you people are just way too paranoid about me pocketing or sth, but I am not rolling scum for the 3rd time now.

The people who want me lynched just want an easy way out, not gonna be surprised if scums are laughing this off.
Mar 14, 2017 9:48 PM

Dec 2016
@CorruptedPurity literally everyone but Kit who's had any pressure and some who have (me!) have softed or full claimed PR's. I don't think Claire in 378 is a scum tell unless you want to say it is for me, and grrr, and Suzu, and Krista.

You slightly misrepresent 380 because Claire is deflecting attention more off of grrr than themselves as the quoted post was mostly directed at grrr. And was a fair point to raise given you earlier stance.

I don't even begin to understand your point with 381. Can you explain why it's scummy to me like I'm dumb. Because this game is making me feel very dumb.

397 I partially disagree with. Your point is right but I think you miss Claire's point, there was a lot of pushing about how bad it looked because Kit was Cop, but no one including scum would have known that while they were pushing. So the wagon should look equally bad if Kit had flipped town. I completely agree with Claire on that, and it's why I initially was looking at Shinichi for scum. You have a strong point on the deflection part that I had missed focusing on the logic part.

Strongly agree with you on 425 that sounds exactly like Claire in LQ after the Phraze lynch. Well not exactly, but close enough that I have alarm bells going off big time.

Vote: Claire
Mar 14, 2017 9:48 PM

Dec 2014
@_Claire_
From second page of Day 1. We went through this already...

CorruptedPurity said:

Scum could do pro-town stuff but in the long run, its more detrimental to them as it feeds town more information. Mafia has always been a game of an informed minority (maf) vs an uninformed majority (town). By making posts that make everyone more informed is usually seen as pro-town. Maf can do this to look town but they will lose their advantage of having more information, either way, making pro-town post is almost always beneficial to town and thus anyone who does make such post usually leans towards town. Of course, this is not always 100% true, but if its a maf who makes pro-town posts, he'll eventually slip or he'll accidentally aid town into lynching one of his teammates. No matter how you look at it, anyone who makes pro-town posts is someone you want to keep in the game, whether scum or not.

Mar 14, 2017 9:50 PM

Dec 2016
_Claire_ said:
Grapefruit21 said:
@_Claire_ Who is scum? If Suzune is scum who are their likely partners?

Never say Suzune is scum. I am more convinced about CP, tbh.

Then why say "here comes the manipulation"? That's not something that you should say about someone you think is town.
Mar 14, 2017 9:51 PM

Dec 2013
_Claire_ said:
CorruptedPurity said:
Sorry that I'm late on my ISO, shit happened irl yesterday and I really had to clear it up. I'll try to be more active today.

I'll also make a seperate post regarding my thoughts on the Suzu/Grape fiesta.

And also
Vote:Claire

You really have no pro-town play so far.

Also, ISOs on MAL is harder than I thought... Sorry if mine isn't as good as I planned it to be, it really is hard to ISO a person thru 14 pages on MAL.

hes not saying that hes just saying he hasnt seen a pro town actions of you. U keep misunderstanding stuff and idk if your doing just to bother people lol. Like hes literally saying u havent done anything that seemed pro town, where does he state if u do pro town stuff your auto town.

Mar 14, 2017 9:52 PM

Dec 2013
_Claire_ said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Oh, have I?

I think you people are just way too paranoid about me pocketing or sth, but I am not rolling scum for the 3rd time now.

The people who want me lynched just want an easy way out, not gonna be surprised if scums are laughing this off.

no they dont lol and even if u flip town it means nothing it will just give us a new directiion, the people who are oting you think ur scummy thats all their is too it.

Mar 14, 2017 9:53 PM

Dec 2013
Grapefruit21 said:
@CorruptedPurity literally everyone but Kit who's had any pressure and some who have (me!) have softed or full claimed PR's. I don't think Claire in 378 is a scum tell unless you want to say it is for me, and grrr, and Suzu, and Krista.

You slightly misrepresent 380 because Claire is deflecting attention more off of grrr than themselves as the quoted post was mostly directed at grrr. And was a fair point to raise given you earlier stance.

I don't even begin to understand your point with 381. Can you explain why it's scummy to me like I'm dumb. Because this game is making me feel very dumb.

397 I partially disagree with. Your point is right but I think you miss Claire's point, there was a lot of pushing about how bad it looked because Kit was Cop, but no one including scum would have known that while they were pushing. So the wagon should look equally bad if Kit had flipped town. I completely agree with Claire on that, and it's why I initially was looking at Shinichi for scum. You have a strong point on the deflection part that I had missed focusing on the logic part.

Strongly agree with you on 425 that sounds exactly like Claire in LQ after the Phraze lynch. Well not exactly, but close enough that I have alarm bells going off big time.

u disagree with alot of wat cp said but still vote claire im confused

Mar 14, 2017 9:55 PM

Apr 2015
Grapefruit21 said:
_Claire_ said:

Never say Suzune is scum. I am more convinced about CP, tbh.

Then why say "here comes the manipulation"? That's not something that you should say about someone you think is town.

What, I cant have a neutral thinking now?

Sad :<

Shinichi-Kun said:
_Claire_ said:

hes not saying that hes just saying he hasnt seen a pro town actions of you. U keep misunderstanding stuff and idk if your doing just to bother people lol. Like hes literally saying u havent done anything that seemed pro town, where does he state if u do pro town stuff your auto town.

No, I am just saying, I haven't played pro-town so I am scum? I just don't find the logic there.
Mar 14, 2017 9:55 PM

Apr 2015
Shinichi-Kun said:
Grapefruit21 said:

u disagree with alot of wat cp said but still vote claire im confused

hahaha :>

I am easy mislynch at this point, not surprised.
Mar 14, 2017 9:57 PM

Dec 2016
@Shinichi-kun I disagree with most of it as hyperbole and misconstruing of points, but CP's point on post 425 is spot on and pretty bad for Claire. Maybe Claire really couldn't be online at all during that window, but for how ambivalent Claire was acting about the Kit lynch that post should have had an Unvote.

I'd still be super happy to lynch CorruptedPurity because that case was largely a mess, but that one point resonated strongly with me.
Mar 14, 2017 9:57 PM

Dec 2013
_Claire_ said:
Grapefruit21 said:

Shinichi-Kun said:

No, I am just saying, I haven't played pro-town so I am scum? I just don't find the logic there.

well if said person does something thats town like people will get town reads off of them and vise versa if thier scum. Tho the situation can change depending on emotion and other things.

Mar 14, 2017 9:59 PM

Dec 2013
Grapefruit21 said:
@Shinichi-kun I disagree with most of it as hyperbole and misconstruing of points, but CP's point on post 425 is spot on and pretty bad for Claire. Maybe Claire really couldn't be online at all during that window, but for how ambivalent Claire was acting about the Kit lynch that post should have had an Unvote.

I'd still be super happy to lynch CorruptedPurity because that case was largely a mess, but that one point resonated strongly with me.

im more ok with cp than claire mainly cause claire is pretty much the same way every game the only thing that worries me is how close this game is compared to her actions in her last game.

Mar 14, 2017 9:59 PM

Apr 2015
Shinichi-Kun said:
_Claire_ said:

well if said person does something thats town like people will get town reads off of them and vise versa if thier scum. Tho the situation can change depending on emotion and other things.

Emotion, what emotion?
This is all texts, easily faked with words.

I am being injustice-ly voted just because I am less pro-town than the others.

Very convincing case, it is.
Mar 14, 2017 10:03 PM

Dec 2013
_Claire_ said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Emotion, what emotion?

ur being voted cause of all ur misdirection lol and no emotion cant be as fake as u think unless u think most of us cant see through real emotion lmao.

Mar 14, 2017 10:03 PM

Apr 2015
Grapefruit21 said:

I have said I couldn't be online and unvoted.

I admit my fault, I should have unvoted.

But you all are NOT listening to me. CP is NOT even listening to me, and I am tired of it. So yeah if you want to just follow around their votes, be my guest. It makes you less townish in my eyes anyway.
Mar 14, 2017 10:05 PM

Apr 2015
Shinichi-Kun said:
_Claire_ said:

Emotion, what emotion?

ur being voted cause of all ur misdirection lol and no emotion cant be as fake as u think unless u think most of us cant see through real emotion lmao.

Misdirection?
What misdirection?
Mar 14, 2017 10:07 PM

Dec 2014
Grapefruit21 said:

378 - She's attempting to use the threat of lynching a power role as a safety net. Even if a power role is getting mislynched, you wouldn't out that you're a power role til there is no other option. The fact that she's trying to scare town off from lynching her by threatening that she may flip power role is scummy.
380 - I don't get what you're trying to say, Grrr wasn't even in context in that post. Maybe she indirectly diverted attention away from Grrr and towards me but in general, she was directly trying to deflect attention off herself. Instead of giving a proper defense to my statement, she tried to redirect the fault to me.
381 - lemme quote it for you and break it down.

_Claire_ said:
Shinichi-Kun said:
people on kits train have alot of explaining to do thats for sure

And other people dont?

Are you guys trying to make us look guilty?

I would laugh my ass off tho if Grrr flips as miller tbh.

"Other people don't?" - Obvious attempt to try and deflect attention

"Are you guys trying to make us look guilty?" - This is a subtle one, implying that Shinichi is trying unnecessarily to make others look guilty. This shows that she's more occupied trying to push the blame on others (Shinichi for this particular quote) instead of properly defending herself.

"I would laugh my ass off tho if Grrr flips as miller tbh" - Again, trying to divert attention towards the people who are against Grrr (you mostly).

Her entire posts so far up to now never defended her reasons to lynch Kit nor why she acted scummy afterwards, the only thing she ever did was try to push the blame onto others.
Mar 14, 2017 10:07 PM

Dec 2013
_Claire_ said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Misdirection?
What misdirection?

lol wow

1 example

when i wanted to look at the kit train

you suggested what about everyone else

that is misdirection right there

Mar 14, 2017 10:10 PM

Dec 2016
@_Claire_ to give you a chance to defend yourself the compelling case as I see it is your lack of an unvote EoD1 when you were on a wagon you admitted to not liking. Your posts here where you got defensive and attacked others with charged language like "here comes the manipulation" and "hahaha :>
I am easy mislynch at this point, not surprised." talking about someone who you were previously town reading.
Mar 14, 2017 10:10 PM

Apr 2015
Shinichi-Kun said:
_Claire_ said:

Misdirection?
What misdirection?

lol wow

1 example

when i wanted to look at the kit train

you suggested what about everyone else

that is misdirection right there

You think it is a misdirection because you don't know what alignment I am. I know what I am, that's why I don't see it as a misdirection.

CorruptedPurity said:
Grapefruit21 said:

378 - She's attempting to use the threat of lynching a power role as a safety net. Even if a power role is getting mislynched, you wouldn't out that you're a power role til there is no other option. The fact that she's trying to scare town off from lynching her by threatening that she may flip power role is scummy.
380 - I don't get what you're trying to say, Grrr wasn't even in context in that post. Maybe she indirectly diverted attention away from Grrr and towards me but in general, she was directly trying to deflect attention off herself. Instead of giving a proper defense to my statement, she tried to redirect the fault to me.
381 - lemme quote it for you and break it down.

_Claire_ said:

And other people dont?

Are you guys trying to make us look guilty?

I would laugh my ass off tho if Grrr flips as miller tbh.

"Other people don't?" - Obvious attempt to try and deflect attention

"Are you guys trying to make us look guilty?" - This is a subtle one, implying that Shinichi is trying unnecessarily to make others look guilty. This shows that she's more occupied trying to push the blame on others (Shinichi for this particular quote) instead of properly defending herself.

"I would laugh my ass off tho if Grrr flips as miller tbh" - Again, trying to divert attention towards the people who are against Grrr (you mostly).

Her entire posts so far up to now never defended her reasons to lynch Kit nor why she acted scummy afterwards, the only thing she ever did was try to push the blame onto others.

Oh okay. :>
Mar 14, 2017 10:12 PM

Apr 2015
Grapefruit21 said:
@_Claire_ to give you a chance to defend yourself the compelling case as I see it is your lack of an unvote EoD1 when you were on a wagon you admitted to not liking. Your posts here where you got defensive and attacked others with charged language like "here comes the manipulation" and "hahaha :>
I am easy mislynch at this point, not surprised." talking about someone who you were previously town reading.

I don't understand this this post.
Mar 14, 2017 10:12 PM

Dec 2014
Grapefruit21 said:

A tad bit personal but how bout you do an ISO on her then if you think you do a better job? As I said, ISO's on MAL isn't easy, but I don't think my ISO was a mess. Just because you don't agree or see eye to eye with it doesn't mean it is wrong. You had like 2 pages of non-stop argument with Suzu, does that mean she's wrong? Don't insult my ISO just because you don't agree with it. Everyone's a critic...
Mar 14, 2017 10:15 PM

Apr 2015
CorruptedPurity said:
Grapefruit21 said:

A tad bit personal but how bout you do an ISO on her then if you think you do a better job? As I said, ISO's on MAL isn't easy, but I don't think my ISO was a mess. Just because you don't agree or see eye to eye with it doesn't mean it is wrong. You had like 2 pages of non-stop argument with Suzu, does that mean she's wrong? Don't insult my ISO just because you don't agree with it. Everyone's a critic...

I don't think he is insulting.
He is just not agreeing with you, and its far from insulting.

Okay, CP lets say I am scum-- what next? If I flip town, whats next?
Mar 14, 2017 10:23 PM

Dec 2014
He called my case largely a mess... I took it kind of personally... My ISO is like my firstborn child and I don't want him calling it names... TwT

On a serious note...

If you flip scum, I'd obviously look into grape next since you were defending him with your "He's too anti town and scum would not play that anti-town". I'd also look into LamB because she too had no business being on the Kit train and have a similar scum aftertaste to you.

If you flip town, I'd look into LamB and Logic and Grrr. No one on that train had business being on that train. I'm almost certain someone on that train must be scum. Pretty sure it's you, but since we're doing "what if's" right now, if you're not scum, then I'd look into those 3. More on Grrr then the following two since Grrr was the hammer onto Kit.
Mar 14, 2017 10:24 PM

Apr 2015
Vote Logic

Lets see.
Mar 14, 2017 10:25 PM

Apr 2015
CorruptedPurity said:
He called my case largely a mess... I took it kind of personally... My ISO is like my firstborn child and I don't want him calling it names... TwT

On a serious note...

If you flip scum, I'd obviously look into grape next since you were defending him with your "He's too anti town and scum would not play that anti-town". I'd also look into LamB because she too had no business being on the Kit train and have a similar scum aftertaste to you.

If you flip town, I'd look into LamB and Logic and Grrr. No one on that train had business being on that train. I'm almost certain someone on that train must be scum. Pretty sure it's you, but since we're doing "what if's" right now, if you're not scum, then I'd look into those 3. More on Grrr then the following two since Grrr was the hammer onto Kit.

It just looks like you want all of us to only focus on Kit's train + grape. How about the others?
Mar 14, 2017 10:25 PM

Dec 2014
_Claire_ said:
Vote Logic

Lets see.

You're joining another train to save your ass. Again, without reasoning. Not your best move, care to explain why?
Mar 14, 2017 10:28 PM

Apr 2015
CorruptedPurity said:
_Claire_ said:
Vote Logic

Lets see.

You're joining another train to save your ass. Again, without reasoning. Not your best move, care to explain why?

Lets say I have plan in mind.

I want as many people in my wagon if possible~
Mar 14, 2017 10:28 PM

Dec 2014
_Claire_ said:
CorruptedPurity said:

On a serious note...

It just looks like you want all of us to only focus on Kit's train + grape. How about the others?

Honestly, aren't you guys the only one who's been playing awfully fishy for no reason? Who else would you want me to look into? Everyone else either plays pro-town and is actually benefiting us (Shinichi and Suzu) or too inactive to make a proper read on (Togs, Sonata, Kaitou, Rinto...)

We'd eventually get to them after we finish finding the scum on the train.
Mar 14, 2017 10:29 PM

Dec 2014
_Claire_ said:
CorruptedPurity said:

Not happening if you don't give us a good reason to get off your wagon.
Mar 14, 2017 10:30 PM

Apr 2015
CorruptedPurity said:
_Claire_ said:

Honestly, aren't you guys the only one who's been playing awfully fishy for no reason? Who else would you want me to look into? Everyone else either plays pro-town and is actually benefiting us (Shinichi and Suzu) or too inactive to make a proper read on (Togs, Sonata, Kaitou, Rinto...)

We'd eventually get to them after we finish finding the scum on the train.

Wow, by that time mafia would have won already! Man, this is so silly of you.

Anyway CP please dont change your vote on me, I want you in.
Mar 14, 2017 10:30 PM

Apr 2015
CorruptedPurity said:
_Claire_ said:

I dont want people away from my wagon
I want people inside my wagon, especially you.
Mar 14, 2017 10:33 PM

Dec 2014
_Claire_ said:
CorruptedPurity said:

Am I smelling an oracle claim? Calling your bluff though
Mar 14, 2017 10:34 PM

Apr 2015
CorruptedPurity said:
_Claire_ said:

Am I smelling an oracle claim? Calling your bluff though

Just stay, thats all I ask. You scumread me no? You have nothing to be afraid of.
Mar 14, 2017 10:43 PM

Dec 2016
@CorruptedPurity You said this quoted exchange was "Attempt to deflect attention off you. Also, I did show you that what you said about me saying that people in Kit train was supposed to be less scummy than people who vote one person who only has that single vote was untrue. Literally fabricating stuff to misdirect attention."

_Claire_ said:
CorruptedPurity said:
I went to sleep with one simple request thag Kit doesn't die. Wtf...

Tmr I'm looking deep into Kit's train. As much as I think the miller claim is good, your VERY SUDDEN and UNJUSTIFIED change of vote to Kit is really a head turner. As I said,everyone Kit's train is going to go through some grinding.

Werent you saying people in Kit train was supposed to be less scummy than people who vote one person who only has that single vote?

I wonder if you flip scum again CP. Lol

Claire was responding to a post made by you about grrr. If anything this defense of grrr would be drawing attention to Claire. I get that you never wanted to investigate someone who wasn't on the Kit wagon (in fact you were the loudest voice saying investigate that wagon) but it doesn't change the fact that this post is more likely to draw attention than deflect it (by defending a fellow suspect).

I didn't mean to insult your effort because as I said ISO'ing sucks here. When I called it a mess I just meant that I think you were falling for confirmation bias on some points like that one. Just like I'm sure you didn't mean to insult me by specifying that Suzu and Shini are the only two helpful town players. It's a matter of perspective.

@_Claire_ what part of my post didn't you understand? You were online two hours before and asked who you should vote instead. If you're town I would have expected an unvote in that post. As for the other part you just seem a bit inflammatory with posts like the

"here comes the manipulation" about Suzu and "I'm not surprised I'm an easy mislynch" when a town read joins your wagon.
Mar 14, 2017 10:54 PM

Sep 2012
Any rough VC possible?
Bit late home, hitting din-din then will go over shit between my last post and now, at-least shit came up between a few people it seems.
Mar 14, 2017 11:43 PM

Dec 2016
@_Claire_ Why logic? His post spree yesterday kind of convinced me he's town.

Random thought why is the Kit wagon scum? We've whipped people into a frenzy when the case was Kit never should have had those votes. An RVS wagon of three could be all town. Are we distracting ourselves looking to heavily in that direction. Based on Claire's behaviour I'd say no, but it's worth remembering. It was only 4 votes there doesn't have to be foul play involved with a wagon that small in a game this large.
Mar 14, 2017 11:54 PM

Oct 2015
Vote Count 2.3
✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥

✂ Logic340: Shinichi-kun, Grrr, Kaitou, Lamby, Claire

✄ Claire: Suzune-chan,CorruptedPurity,Grapefruit21
✄ JustKrista: Sonata

Not Voting: Togs, Logic340, Oyasumi_Rosie, Rinto-kun and JustKrista

Mod Notes: Host just wokeup. Good morning.

TIME UNTIL NIGHT 2

Thanks to vanitystar for making it
Mar 15, 2017 1:31 AM

Apr 2015
Grapefruit21 said:
@_Claire_ Why logic? His post spree yesterday kind of convinced me he's town.

Random thought why is the Kit wagon scum? We've whipped people into a frenzy when the case was Kit never should have had those votes. An RVS wagon of three could be all town. Are we distracting ourselves looking to heavily in that direction. Based on Claire's behaviour I'd say no, but it's worth remembering. It was only 4 votes there doesn't have to be foul play involved with a wagon that small in a game this large.

For someone who was town-reading me, you were fast to think of me as scum.
Mar 15, 2017 2:10 AM

Dec 2016
@_Claire_ I mean I did change my opinion fast but I found part of CPuritys iso on you very persuasive.

Rather than observing my switch can you explain why logic?
Mar 15, 2017 2:10 AM

Oct 2014
Shinichi-Kun said:
rinto where art thou?
Suzune-chan said:
Shinichi-Kun said:
rinto where art thou?
Rinto apparently does not want to talk with me.

Nah, I'm just shy *blushes*
And I don't like talking about my suspects unless there is some real bullshit going on with the lynch targets.

Mar 15, 2017 2:11 AM

Dec 2016
@_Claire_ I mean I did change my opinion fast but I found part of CPuritys iso on you very persuasive.

Mar 15, 2017 2:13 AM

Dec 2016
@Rinto-kun how do you know you were role blocked? Stop dodging that question.
Mar 15, 2017 2:15 AM

Apr 2015
Grapefruit21 said:

I have a reason why I am doing it. It beats the reason if I change now.

I would be around for phase change hopefully.

You wouldnt change your vote on me, would you? Please dont.
Mar 15, 2017 2:15 AM

Oct 2014
Grapefruit21 said:
logic340 said:
I believe that was Purity but I would have to go look for it.

@Rinto-Kun you inform the thread first of how you know you were roleblocked and then I'll go. And yes I'm making you go first because of LQ.

Thoughts in general I hate going back to the miller well, but people who are scum reading me for my mechanics talk are saying things like the Miller can't live past D3. If that's the case why bother waiting at all? Edit: Why bother waiting if you don't feel good about other lynches for example D1.

Well, I got a PM by the host saying I was blocked. How else would I know?
Also nobody takes me seriously when I say I find somebody fishy so

Mar 15, 2017 2:24 AM

Oct 2014
You know, I'm heavily opposed to that Claire lynch. I might be wrong tho tbh
I know she's hard to get and it seems like most of the people here are misunderstanding her.
However I find some doubt in it myself so I can't be sure. I'd rather lynch Sonata, Togs, Krista, Lamby or Kaitou who have disappeared for reasons unknown.
And I'm alone again, I must say I won't be able to attend to the phase end due to irl circumstances so I need to get this resolved now.

Mar 15, 2017 2:31 AM

Oct 2014
Nah, not liking that logic lynch either.
Guess I'll poke some.
@Sonata @JustKrista @Togs @Oyasumi_Rosie
Where are you and which player would you push from a bridge and leave with no regrets?

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (46) « First ... « 13 14 [15] 16 17 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.