Forums

[Basic Game V5] Final Fantasy XV : Dancing Mad [Game End-Townie wins]

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (50) « First ... « 13 14 [15] 16 17 » ... Last »
Feb 5, 2017 1:56 PM

Nov 2008
Ruu said:
let's say that I had been NK/vig'd kill and you would have find out I was town (sorry Denja I know you want me to be scum but I am not) what would you have done then?
Actually, I wanted you to flip town. The game would be solved and remove any doubts that I have. You flipping scum would be very hard to solve.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Feb 5, 2017 2:03 PM

May 2015
logic340 said:
Ruu said:
If by the end of the phrase I'm about to get lynch I'll claim but I would prefer not to since is like asking to be NK. Since I'm town. I'm thinking scum is in this group: wen Togs, Sollux16 and Gruffin.

I'm leaving Soren out because I'm leaning town with him after last night.
Also if I claim and there is a doctor could you protect me please?
Why are you appealing to emotion already? You have two votes, two votes that are likely to move. Posts like this make me want to vote for you but for now FoS on Ruu. Why are you talking about claiming? You were under more pressure yesterday and claiming never came up?

because I almost die yesterday and by the looks of things I'll be in the same situation already. Denja is coming after me, Soren will probably follow, so will wen.. I'm not appealing to emotion. Seriously people was that an emotional post? I seriously don't know how not to sound emotional then...
Feb 5, 2017 2:05 PM

Nov 2008
Ruu said:
If by the end of the phraze I'm about to get lynch I'll claim but I would prefer not to since is like asking to be NK. Since I'm town. I'm thinking scum is in this group: wen Togs, Sollux16 and Gruffin.

Nice Phraze reference xDD

Anyway, I'll bite. I will force you to claim. Do not worry. xDD

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Feb 5, 2017 2:09 PM

May 2015
DenjaX said:
Ruu said:
let's say that I had been NK/vig'd kill and you would have find out I was town (sorry Denja I know you want me to be scum but I am not) what would you have done then?
Actually, I wanted you to flip town. The game would be solved and remove any doubts that I have. You flipping scum would be very hard to solve.

I will never understand you Denja xDD how does my death helps at all? What doubts are those? The idea is to work together against mafia Denja, so can you please stop playing by yourself and come join us?
Feb 5, 2017 2:10 PM

May 2015
DenjaX said:
Ruu said:
If by the end of the phraze I'm about to get lynch I'll claim but I would prefer not to since is like asking to be NK. Since I'm town. I'm thinking scum is in this group: wen Togs, Sollux16 and Gruffin.

Nice Phraze reference xDD

Anyway, I'll bite. I will force you to claim. Do not worry. xDD

ahahha I hadn't notice xDD Well since people want to lynch me I think she is in spirit with us tbh xDD
Feb 5, 2017 2:11 PM

May 2015
for now I'll do this. Hopefully it will work and Togs will make an appearance

vote: Togs

lurkers are not welcome. If you want to live please play ^^
Feb 5, 2017 2:15 PM

Oct 2014
logic340 said:
Togs said:
If there's no scum on this train, I'm a buttered up biscuit

💀 Bunny💀 (6) // 🐩 Kit, Logic340, Jackrito, Rinto-kun, wen294, DenjaX🐩 Do you trust the three claims?

Assuming I am town (since I am not sure where you stand on me) who is the scum on this train. If I believe the claims, it's between Jack and wen and I am leaning town on both of them right now. If any of the claims are fake I would think Rinto-kun. I was town reading Denja for his play before the flip made his claim more credible. wen as I have explained in other posts has a town lean from me due to his approach and that vote on Bunny felt like it came from a town mindset (I've seen it more with town than scum). I need to really look at Jack but as I said not seeing the signs of pocketing I ignored in FT and Kit has felt town to me and her claim seems so damn genuine.

How does my claim and therefore no counter-claim on a main character not make my claim credible? I think it's obvious I'm confirmed right now.
Could totally see a scum team of Togs, wen and jack right now from the VCA.
At least one of those 3 must be scum and I am more leaning on Togs... Denja is still unreadable to me but I'd rather trust him than doubt him because doubting him is worse than trusting him. Not saying we shouldn't look into his case but I don't know how to deal with him.
I seem to have hardly read the posts made by Gruffin as she didn't stand out as much in previous games.(tbh i understood her better when i thought she was a guy)
Vote: @Togs explain your reasons for not appearing for almost all the 48h phase....

Feb 5, 2017 2:15 PM

Jan 2010
Ruu said:
logic340 said:
Why are you appealing to emotion already? You have two votes, two votes that are likely to move. Posts like this make me want to vote for you but for now FoS on Ruu. Why are you talking about claiming? You were under more pressure yesterday and claiming never came up?

because I almost die yesterday and by the looks of things I'll be in the same situation already. Denja is coming after me, Soren will probably follow, so will wen.. I'm not appealing to emotion. Seriously people was that an emotional post? I seriously don't know how not to sound emotional then...
It's more the nature of the post..."I don't want to claim" then don't and don't bring it up. Why are you brining that up so early when no one is even here putting pressure on you? Now you have draw my attention which I wish you would quit doing. If it's not you who are the scum? I'd rather see a post with your thoughts on who to lynch instead of you asking people to move their vote because you don't want to claim. Show me you are town through your attempts at solving the game. How does that post help us with discerning your alignment other than you blatantly told us. Let's switch roles lets say I had posted it instead of you what would you be saying to me about it?
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Feb 5, 2017 2:20 PM

Nov 2008
Ruu said:
I will never understand you Denja xDD how does my death helps at all? What doubts are those? The idea is to work together against mafia Denja, so can you please stop playing by yourself and come join us?
alot of interactions were generated around you, which means juicy behaviours and reading whether people are aligned with each other or not. You know that I este kuchi kuchi'ed you hard yesterday and because of your reactions and whatnot, numerous players joined into the fray. I have tried to pair people and see whether they were scum theatering with you or not depends on how you will flip. Therefore, I wanted you to be the sack of rice. It is for the greater good xDD Not only that. You were also a lynch candidate and obviously VCA will be extra juicy too.

You catch my drift? Do you think my idea of sack of ricing you will be good?

Feb 5, 2017 2:22 PM

Apr 2014
Ruu said:
logic340 said:

I will be honest that is not really an appeal for emotion post for me either, that is something a town will do the claim before deadline thing, it is normal play. You make it sound like you have a power role off that though like you did in the Christmas game, so with this post you will die anyway. That been said Togs did the same thing yesterday which implies he is a power role with 1 confirmed and 1 UC. This would mean 4 in a 14 person game feels a bit off imo. In this post you ask for a doctor as well which means that you are not that role, unless this is a hint. Not sure how I feel on this post.

Also What did Soren do last night that makes you townread him?
Feb 5, 2017 2:31 PM

Jan 2008
logic340 said:
Kit said:
I vig shot rosie:
a few people wanted her dead (jack, grape) or put suspicion on her (soren)
i really wanted to kill wen but i decided to trust grape
didn't want to kill ruu (not sure if scum), also i don't like following orders (denja)
(as a bonus it's payback for rosie killing me in fairy tail :'( )

seeing how wen predicted she would flip town i'm even more suspicious of wen

Vote: Wen
Just because I don't like this post doesn't mean I scum read her for it. Alright my thoughts when I read this:
1. WTF!? That was very unexpected. Wouldn't have expected Kit to kill Rosie, surely wasn't expecting a claim without pressure, and wasn't really expecting a Vig kill N1.
2. Even if you are town reading Soren, Jack, and Grapefruit why would you listen to them over Denja or your own convictions?
3. Damn your convictions said wen why not follow your own convictions? Decided to trust Grape sounds great and all but it comes after the flip when he is confirmed town so this is not verifiable for me.
4. Why say not sure if she is scum instead of not sure she is town? this is me probably over thinking things? Didn't want to follow Denja's orders?? This sounds like a contradictions considering he said he switched to Rosie and night voted with you?
5. This one is bad....IDK if you were joking but killing her for killing you in a previous game but how does that help us in this game?

I know that many were (myself included) reading Rosie but was it really worth losing 3 town the first night? I'd feel a lot better about this if you had shot wen since that was your own conviction but your post doesn't seem like an attempt to pocket it's just too straight forward and honest. It's not a play I would expect from you in your first scum game.
1. Why would I not shoot Rosie when I have reasons to? I claimed so the situation was cleared and because I felt like it. And Cross said vig shots on N1 are optimal so I decided to try it out.
2. Why do we have majority lynches? I went for what would be more popular instead of being selfish. What would you say to me if I shot Wen and he flipped town even tho no one besides me scum read him? I have been wrong many times.
3. Well gee I didn't exactly expect Grape to die so I don't know what to say. You saw me having a discussion with him about Wen before phase change, didn't you?
4. If I'm shooting to kill I would want to at least have a suspicion that they are scum hence "I'm not sure she's scum." Denja only agreed with me about Rosie in a very fluffy post, I didn't think he was too serious, and then he was back on Ruu later.
5. It's a joke. I hadn't even thought of it until way after I submitted the action. I'm not that petty.

Worth losing 3 town?? You say that like I knew she was town! Honestly kind of offended. I wouldn't have shot her if I knew she was town so no it's not worth it. What if Ruu was town and I shot her? What if Wen was town and I shot him? Who would you have shot, Logic? I thought I would die soon because I was too town read, so I wanted to shoot someone before that happened. Was that wrong of me? Being Vig gives you a really hard choice to make, it's like being cop but the person you check dies :/ I'm not a scum detecting genius.

If you don't scum read me why bother complaining about what I did? It's done already. This doesn't even sound like constructive criticism just "wow I can't believe you did that"

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . anime . manga . updates . ♫♪. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Feb 5, 2017 2:32 PM

Jan 2010
Jackrito said:
Ruu said:

I will be honest that is not really an appeal for emotion post for me either, that is something a town will do the claim before deadline thing, it is normal play. You make it sound like you have a power role off that though like you did in the Christmas game, so with this post you will die anyway. That been said Togs did the same thing yesterday which implies he is a power role with 1 confirmed and 1 UC. This would mean 4 in a 14 person game feels a bit off imo. In this post you ask for a doctor as well which means that you are not that role, unless this is a hint. Not sure how I feel on this post.

The reason I called it an appeal to emotion is because other than the clues she may or may not have dropped about her own role she really didn't give us anything about her thoughts on the game. I have done this before in FT and it was the really wrong move. So I know there is a possibility this is coming from town. It's just something I see her do as scum as though.

Feb 5, 2017 2:38 PM

Jan 2008
logic340 said:
Kit said:
I shot rosie for the greater good. Denja clearly wanted Ruu shot not Rosie. I didn't want to argue with Grapefruit about your alignment, I just wanted to hear why he town read you. I made a scum reads post a bunch of pages back and yes you were on it.

I never mentioned vig shooting Rosie? Night vote was a cheeky push on her but she only followed up with fluff.
Who's greater good would that be exactly? What is your thinking behind saying it's for town's benefit? Not saying I had a read on her just wondering why you feel it's a benefit that she is dead here rather than alive like you did in the previous games we have played with her? She was just as hard to read then and even made the "Keep Gruffin around for a few days" comment? So what made this Rosie so different?

In regards to wen's comment about Jack could have said the same about Rosie, I didn't read the way you did but I will let you two finish hashing that out before I give my two cents.
What can "greater good" possibly mean besides the town? She was acting different in this game than last game and tons of people scum read her. Did you want to see her get mislynched or brought to lylo without anyone knowing her alignment? Or did you want me to die without using my power even once?

Are these questions for curiosity or what? You said you don't scum read me so how is this helping you?

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . anime . manga . updates . ♫♪. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Feb 5, 2017 2:44 PM

Jan 2010
Kit said:
logic340 said:
Just because I don't like this post doesn't mean I scum read her for it. Alright my thoughts when I read this:
1. WTF!? That was very unexpected. Wouldn't have expected Kit to kill Rosie, surely wasn't expecting a claim without pressure, and wasn't really expecting a Vig kill N1.
2. Even if you are town reading Soren, Jack, and Grapefruit why would you listen to them over Denja or your own convictions?
3. Damn your convictions said wen why not follow your own convictions? Decided to trust Grape sounds great and all but it comes after the flip when he is confirmed town so this is not verifiable for me.
4. Why say not sure if she is scum instead of not sure she is town? this is me probably over thinking things? Didn't want to follow Denja's orders?? This sounds like a contradictions considering he said he switched to Rosie and night voted with you?
5. This one is bad....IDK if you were joking but killing her for killing you in a previous game but how does that help us in this game?

I know that many were (myself included) reading Rosie but was it really worth losing 3 town the first night? I'd feel a lot better about this if you had shot wen since that was your own conviction but your post doesn't seem like an attempt to pocket it's just too straight forward and honest. It's not a play I would expect from you in your first scum game.
1. Why would I not shoot Rosie when I have reasons to? I claimed so the situation was cleared and because I felt like it. And Cross said vig shots on N1 are optimal so I decided to try it out.
2. Why do we have majority lynches? I went for what would be more popular instead of being selfish. What would you say to me if I shot Wen and he flipped town even tho no one besides me scum read him? I have been wrong many times.
3. Well gee I didn't exactly expect Grape to die so I don't know what to say. You saw me having a discussion with him about Wen before phase change, didn't you?
4. If I'm shooting to kill I would want to at least have a suspicion that they are scum hence "I'm not sure she's scum." Denja only agreed with me about Rosie in a very fluffy post, I didn't think he was too serious, and then he was back on Ruu later.
5. It's a joke. I hadn't even thought of it until way after I submitted the action. I'm not that petty.

Worth losing 3 town?? You say that like I knew she was town! Honestly kind of offended. I wouldn't have shot her if I knew she was town so no it's not worth it. What if Ruu was town and I shot her? What if Wen was town and I shot him? Who would you have shot, Logic? I thought I would die soon because I was too town read, so I wanted to shoot someone before that happened. Was that wrong of me? Being Vig gives you a really hard choice to make, it's like being cop but the person you check dies :/ I'm not a scum detecting genius.

If you don't scum read me why bother complaining about what I did? It's done already. This doesn't even sound like constructive criticism just "wow I can't believe you did that"
First off I stated I am not scum reading you for this. Your response seems a little defensive but I know your play changes slightly based on your mood. Get more of those usual vibes that I am used to.
1. Well I have never been vig and really don't know how I would approach it.
2. Lynch is lynch, I may never have been vig but it's your role not the majority role. But I understand that is how you went about using it. Had wen flipped town and you said those were your convictions then that's what it is and I can follow that thinking by what you did D1. I doubt scum kill the person they suspect and announce it but that didn't happen so what I would think about that doesn't currently matter or does it?
3. Again this was not an indictment against you it was just what I though when I read this...defensive much? I didn't say you chose to trust him because he is now confirmed town. I said that I cannot verify that because you didn't state it before (if your town how could you know)? so not holding this against you at all but your response now makes me wonder where it's coming from (those vibes).
4. I didn't see that as a fluffy post so we can agree to disagree there.
5. I didn't think so but again just my reaction to it.

No I don't say it like you knew she was town, I am speaking of the outcome. This sounds similar to Rosie blaming Denja for lynching the cop. We had no idea they would flip town let alone be the cop, so no I wasn't holding it against you but I am surprised at your response when I said before hand I am not scum reading you for this.

Feb 5, 2017 2:49 PM

Jan 2010
Kit said:
logic340 said:
Who's greater good would that be exactly? What is your thinking behind saying it's for town's benefit? Not saying I had a read on her just wondering why you feel it's a benefit that she is dead here rather than alive like you did in the previous games we have played with her? She was just as hard to read then and even made the "Keep Gruffin around for a few days" comment? So what made this Rosie so different?

In regards to wen's comment about Jack could have said the same about Rosie, I didn't read the way you did but I will let you two finish hashing that out before I give my two cents.
What can "greater good" possibly mean besides the town? She was acting different in this game than last game and tons of people scum read her. Did you want to see her get mislynched or brought to lylo without anyone knowing her alignment? Or did you want me to die without using my power even once?

Are these questions for curiosity or what? You said you don't scum read me so how is this helping you?
You're making a lot of assumptions now that I have no way to answer. I don't know what today would have held for her nor was I condemning you for your action. I am just trying to get an understanding of where you were coming from since you claimed it and I am now able to do so. Am I just supposed to trust you 100% since you came forward? It caught me off guard so I reacted and asked questions. I was town reading you before and have stated your claim seems to genuine and risky for your first scum game so this response back is like.....wow. How do you know she would still be unreadable in lylo? Who says we even end up there (though in reality we are closer now)? These are questions I draw from what you asked me since I could say the same thing about Sollux and Togs at this point.

Feb 5, 2017 2:50 PM

Jan 2008
Ruu said:
Kit said:
I vig shot rosie:
a few people wanted her dead (jack, grape) or put suspicion on her (soren)
i really wanted to kill wen but i decided to trust grape
didn't want to kill ruu (not sure if scum), also i don't like following orders (denja)
(as a bonus it's payback for rosie killing me in fairy tail :'( )

seeing how wen predicted she would flip town i'm even more suspicious of wen

Vote: Wen

why did you vig kill on the first night? And why Rosie? I know you said because people wanted her dead and Soren put suspicion on her (can you show me those posts btw?) but I would have prefer to have another day to talk to her. Vig kills are too important to waste on "possible/not sure scum" . If you are not 90% you shouldn't use it! Now you help mafia and we have two less townies! ;-;
It's my first time being a Vig, I just felt like trying it- Crossbell said killing on the first night is "optimal play" EVEN if you shoot a townie (particularly townies that are being scum read/potential mislynches i think) so if you want more info on that ask him. And I didn't want to die before using my power or that would be the same as having another vanilla player. I didn't help mafia, I helped town by verifying for certain that Rosie is town and eliminating a mislynch that scum could have used.

soren talks about rosie here
grape voted for rosie for like half that day so i think you can trust that he wanted her dead
jack wishes we lynched rosie here

others may have talked about her too i just don't remember every single rosie read.

Why Rosie? I didn't think you were scum, I was the only one scum reading Wen apparently, and Rinto claimed. My original plan was to Kill Rinto since he is way hard to read and our cop is dead. Unless there's a backup that makes me the sort-of-cop, but a cop that ends in death, so I had to do something.

edit: bbcode
KitFeb 5, 2017 3:10 PM

Feb 5, 2017 3:01 PM

May 2015
@logic340

I think Soren is town because (yes I will claim now because I like Denja's idea of using me to help town) I roleblock him so he couldn't have killed grape.
I think wen is making a lot of scummy posts and mistakes so I'm leaning scum with him.
Togs is lurking, and I want active players so my vote is on them for now.
If wen doesn't show me he is town in future posts then I'm going after him.
I'm townreading: Denja and Kit for now. I want to believe Rinto but VT is the easiest claim ever and there is no need to counterclaim so I don't know why he says that's proof of their towniness.
Jack's post are helpful but I know that some experienced players can look town when scum (like Suzu) so I don't want to townread him yet.
Gruffin and Sollux are stilll in a gray area for me. I need to get more from them (I'll asked them questions later after reading their posts) and you... I want to townread you but I still think something is off. Is a gut feeling so I can't use it against you. Your posts usually scream town to me (you are always my first town read) but that is not happening now. I'll question you later too.
Feb 5, 2017 3:04 PM

May 2015
Kit said:
Why Rosie? I didn't think you were scum, I was the only one scum reading Wen apparently, and Rinto claimed. My original plan was to Kill Rinto since he is way hard to read and our cop is dead. Unless there's a backup that makes me the sort-of-cop, but a cop that ends in death, so I had to do something.

Well thanks for not killing me xD Is true that now mafia can't go for a mislynch with her now so our probabilities of hiting mafia today have increase.
What do you think about Rinto saying the lack of a cc means he is confirmed VT?
Feb 5, 2017 3:06 PM

Nov 2008
There, there.

I wanted to pet Kit's head but I can't...

Feb 5, 2017 3:07 PM

May 2015
logic340 said:
Jackrito said:

The reason I called it an appeal to emotion is because other than the clues she may or may not have dropped about her own role she really didn't give us anything about her thoughts on the game. I have done this before in FT and it was the really wrong move. So I know there is a possibility this is coming from town. It's just something I see her do as scum as though.

you should know I'm always a scared townie. Last time I rolled town I did the same. I hate dying so I'm hoping to survive longer with the help of my fellow townies. Also I prefer to be NK than lynch. And no, I'm not the doctor.
Feb 5, 2017 3:09 PM

Jan 2008
logic340 said:
Kit said:

First off I stated I am not scum reading you for this. Your response seems a little defensive but I know your play changes slightly based on your mood. Get more of those usual vibes that I am used to.
2. Lynch is lynch, I may never have been vig but it's your role not the majority role. But I understand that is how you went about using it. Had wen flipped town and you said those were your convictions then that's what it is and I can follow that thinking by what you did D1. I doubt scum kill the person they suspect and announce it but that didn't happen so what I would think about that doesn't currently matter or does it?
3. Again this was not an indictment against you it was just what I though when I read this...defensive much? I didn't say you chose to trust him because he is now confirmed town. I said that I cannot verify that because you didn't state it before (if your town how could you know)? so not holding this against you at all but your response now makes me wonder where it's coming from (those vibes).

No I don't say it like you knew she was town, I am speaking of the outcome. This sounds similar to Rosie blaming Denja for lynching the cop. We had no idea they would flip town let alone be the cop, so no I wasn't holding it against you but I am surprised at your response when I said before hand I am not scum reading you for this.
Yeah I'm a defensive person because I want people to understand where I'm coming from, and yeah it was my own mistake that Rosie is dead, I'm sorry. I don't understand how you wanted me to respond to this. I can't defend my towniness because you don't scum read me, and I'm not allowed to defend my personal integrity because I look defensive. I guess I should just ignore you...? I don't scum read you either.

Feb 5, 2017 3:18 PM

Jan 2008
logic340 said:
Kit said:

You're making a lot of assumptions now that I have no way to answer. I don't know what today would have held for her nor was I condemning you for your action. I am just trying to get an understanding of where you were coming from since you claimed it and I am now able to do so. Am I just supposed to trust you 100% since you came forward? It caught me off guard so I reacted and asked questions. I was town reading you before and have stated your claim seems to genuine and risky for your first scum game so this response back is like.....wow. How do you know she would still be unreadable in lylo? Who says we even end up there (though in reality we are closer now)? These are questions I draw from what you asked me since I could say the same thing about Sollux and Togs at this point.
Oh my god.. I genuinely forgot that not all games end up in lylo because almost every game I've been in has been a mafia win and most of them I was still alive during lylo... ^^; (/embarrassed)

Ok.. I'm sorry for responding so snarkily. I want to work together :3 I hope you can understand I was just trying to do what's best for us.. I don't know how much more I can explain my choices. I did the same thing to Soren earlier (snarky reply) because I was annoyed he was questioning my pressure vote without letting Gruffin respond first XD I also don't know how questioning me helps you solve the game when you think I'm town, but whatever. Paranoia is healthy to have in mafia.

Feb 5, 2017 3:20 PM

Nov 2008
Ruu said:
you should know I'm always a scared townie. Last time I rolled town I did the same. I hate dying so I'm hoping to survive longer with the help of my fellow townies. Also I prefer to be NK than lynch. And no, I'm not the doctor.
Are you trying to be bouncy around me? Shall I este kuchi kuchi you again?

Feb 5, 2017 3:20 PM

Apr 2014
Ruu said:
@logic340

I think Soren is town because (yes I will claim now because I like Denja's idea of using me to help town) I roleblock him so he couldn't have killed grape.
I think wen is making a lot of scummy posts and mistakes so I'm leaning scum with him.
I'm townreading: Denja and Kit for now. I want to believe Rinto but VT is the easiest claim ever and there is no need to counterclaim so I don't know why he says that's proof of their towniness.
Jack's post are helpful but I know that some experienced players can look town when scum (like Suzu) so I don't want to townread him yet.
Gruffin and Sollux are stilll in a gray area for me. I need to get more from them (I'll asked them questions later after reading their posts) and you... I want to townread you but I still think something is off. Is a gut feeling so I can't use it against you. Your posts usually scream town to me (you are always my first town read) but that is not happening now. I'll question you later too.

On the Soren thing you do realise that just because you RB him and he did no kill it means nothing ride they are likely 2 other people who could of done kill.
What exact posts of Wen look scummy?
On your claim I want a character.
Feb 5, 2017 3:21 PM

Jan 2010
Ruu said:
logic340 said:

Yes...always, even as scum...lol. Anyway your #717 feel more like town Ruu, so lets look at the VC and discuss what we're thinking. With Kit since we all feel pretty comfortable with one anther.

Kit said:
logic340 said:

Yeah I'm a defensive person because I want people to understand where I'm coming from, and yeah it was my own mistake that Rosie is dead, I'm sorry. I don't understand how you wanted me to respond to this. I can't defend my towniness because you don't scum read me, and I'm not allowed to defend my personal integrity because I look defensive. I guess I should just ignore you...? I don't scum read you either.
As I said this wasn't an indictment against you it was just my thoughts for people who are still trying to get a read on me. This interaction will hopefully help with that so thank you. I don't see these things as useless because later we will be able to look back and gain information from this in some manner I am sure. Now that this is out of the way let's get down to business. I need to look over wen, and will be doing that. Togs needs pressure and I laughed when Ruu and Rinto voted for him because I almost did in #660.

Feb 5, 2017 3:24 PM

Jan 2008
Ruu said:
@logic340

Town roleblocker o_o not sure how I feel

Ruu said:
Kit said:

Well thanks for not killing me xD Is true that now mafia can't go for a mislynch with her now so our probabilities of hiting mafia today have increase.
What do you think about Rinto saying the lack of a cc means he is confirmed VT?
He's right, since no one counter claimed his flavor...The chance of that flavor being mafia, is, I guess, slim (according to what other people have said about the flavor and the mods). I don't know anything about ffxv, but apparently that is a main character and with these mods that character would be town. On the other hand, I suppose it's possible mods gave scum fake flavors to claim, so idk.

Feb 5, 2017 3:26 PM

Jan 2010
Updating this since DenjaX should have been in the claimed section:

Unknown/no claims:

Jackrito
Wen294
Soren
Gruffin
Togs
Sollux16

Claimed:
DenjaX - Wolf (claimed)
Kit - Vig (claimed)
Rinto-kun Vanilla Town (Claimed)
Ruu - Town Roleblocker (Claimed)

Confirmed:
Logic340 - Town
Oyasumi_Rosie - Vanilla Town
Grapefruit21 - Vanilla Town
Bunny - Cop

As much as I would love for thing so look like this I have my reservations right now.

Feb 5, 2017 3:28 PM

Nov 2008
Ruu said:

Hoho this is juicy indeed.

You pulling a Neko here from discord mafia?

Feb 5, 2017 3:31 PM

Jan 2008
DenjaX said:
There, there.

I wanted to pet Kit's head but I can't...

Feb 5, 2017 3:32 PM

Jan 2010
@_Claire_ or @-shad- is Gruffin being replaced? Can we get a vote count?

vote: Soren
@Soren I really want to hear your thoughts on the recent happenings. I want OneVote-Man!!! I really want you to be town I see the signs I need you to come close this deal.

FoS is still on Ruu and I place another one on Togs.

Feb 5, 2017 3:35 PM

Jan 2010
@Jackrito How do you feel about all these claims so early? Which if any do you trust? Even if you rust them all which one could you see yourself being wrong about?

Feb 5, 2017 3:36 PM

Jan 2008
logic340 said:
@_Claire_ or @-shad- is Gruffin being replaced? Can we get a vote count?

vote: Soren
@Soren I really want to hear your thoughts on the recent happenings. I want OneVote-Man!!! I really want you to be town I see the signs I need you to come close this deal.

FoS is still on Ruu and I place another one on Togs.
+1 where are you Soren I haven't seen you post in forever, which is not making me feel good about town reading you on D1 alone

Feb 5, 2017 3:39 PM

Jan 2008
logic340 said:
@Jackrito How do you feel about all these claims so early? Which if any do you trust? Even if you rust them all which one could you see yourself being wrong about?
You didn't ask me but I trust Denja's the most and Ruu's the least since it's basic I dunno that there'd be a town roleblocker, tho there was one in Nanatsu that wasn't basic. Sadly because I otherwise trust Ruu so I'm confused

Feb 5, 2017 3:47 PM

Jan 2010
Kit said:
logic340 said:
You didn't ask me but I trust Denja's the most and Ruu's the least since it's basic I dunno that there'd be a town roleblocker, tho there was one in Nanatsu that wasn't basic. Sadly because I otherwise trust Ruu so I'm confused
I had a Mason and a backup in basic and admittedly don't know enough about set up. So I will try to limit how I speculate about the roles for now I will look at the behavior around them (like I did with yours). Ruu's and Rinto's are in question for me you and Denja are well trusted. If the pool really is down to 6 like #727 I feel most comfortable with town reading wen/soren/jack

I think I would be sick if the scum team was Gruffin/Sollux16/Togs.

Feb 5, 2017 3:58 PM

Apr 2014
logic340 said:

I need more details tbh I want characters off Ruu and Kit and I also want reasons from Ruu for why Soren, I want to hear more from Togs though since he hinted at a power role, which I'm not buying. I still think Rinto is telling the truth I think he would try to fake claim something better then VT. They is something on my mind claim wise but that will come later. Also if Denjax is a wolf I assume he is a power role as well I believe in matching roles as host. Overall though the amoutn of claims under little pressure is not right and it feels off the one I doubt most is Ruu since RB is easy to fake.
Feb 5, 2017 4:05 PM

Jan 2008
Jackrito said:
I want characters off Ruu and Kit
Ardyn Izunia

Feb 5, 2017 4:06 PM

Jan 2008
Kit said:
Jackrito said:
I want characters off Ruu and Kit
Ardyn Izunia
WAIT I JUST GOOGLED THIS GUY AND HE'S A VILLAIN

SHAD WHY

Feb 5, 2017 4:10 PM

Jan 2008
Are any of the other confirmed or claimed town roles villains? o_o I know nothing about final fantasy xv. Maybe Rinto's flavor is mafia after all..

Feb 5, 2017 4:24 PM

Apr 2014
Kit said:
Are any of the other confirmed or claimed town roles villains? o_o I know nothing about final fantasy xv. Maybe Rinto's flavor is mafia after all..

Yeah this is one of the things I was worried about, I had a feeling this might be the case, the fact you claimed a bad character without knowing adds to my town read though unless this is a really risky play. There goes my easy way of scum hunting, oh well I prefer it this way no clue what to do with Rinto now though.
Feb 5, 2017 4:30 PM

Jan 2008
Jackrito said:
Kit said:

Yeah this is one of the things I was worried about, I had a feeling this might be the case, the fact you claimed a bad character without knowing adds to my town read though unless this is a really risky play. There goes my easy way of scum hunting, oh well I prefer it this way no clue what to do with Rinto now though.
If I knew my character was the MAIN ANTAGONIST I could have just gone ahead and shot Rinto aaahhhh so frustrating, I should have googled my own flavor sooner ,>_<,

On the other hand tho Shad has told me he tends to include one outlier townie in his set-ups so maybe I'm the only one whose flavor doesn't match their role? This is really host-reading though....

Feb 5, 2017 4:32 PM

Jan 2010
Jackrito said:
Kit said:

very very interesting, I'm in the same boat as you right now. I highly doubt Kit makes this play in her first scum game. Rinto's claim has always in borderland for me which I started when calling him into action. Not really liking Ruu's under what I felt was little pressure.

@Rinto-kun that claim saved you day 1 bit we need to see town behavior from here on out. No more claim to save yourself with.

Feb 5, 2017 4:51 PM

Nov 2008
Kit said:
Jackrito said:

If I knew my character was the MAIN ANTAGONIST I could have just gone ahead and shot Rinto aaahhhh so frustrating, I should have googled my own flavor sooner ,>_<,

On the other hand tho Shad has told me he tends to include one outlier townie in his set-ups so maybe I'm the only one whose flavor doesn't match their role? This is really host-reading though....
Relax roles are probably shuffled.

Feb 5, 2017 5:09 PM

Nov 2008
Kit said:
The only reason why I am holding Rinto as town due to host meta bias like Jack mentioned earlier. Perhaps we should look at Rinto again if his actions remain underwhelming.

Feb 5, 2017 5:18 PM

Jan 2010
DenjaX said:
Kit said:
The only reason why I am holding Rinto as town due to host meta bias like Jack mentioned earlier. Perhaps we should look at Rinto again if his actions remain underwhelming.
That's all good with me. That being said what are we doing about Togs? Still don't know if Gruffin is being replaced out or not yet?

Feb 5, 2017 5:28 PM

Jan 2010
@Sollux16 What are you views on the current situation? Of all the claims do you believe any to be true?

Feb 5, 2017 5:36 PM

Jan 2010
wen294 said:
DenjaX said:
Anyone wanna vote on non voters with me?

I am always down on a Togs vote when he's inactive.
And bunny is still a scum-lean to me so i'm down for a bunny lynch as well.
Do you still feel this way?

Feb 5, 2017 5:41 PM

Apr 2014
logic340 said:
DenjaX said:
That's all good with me. That being said what are we doing about Togs? Still don't know if Gruffin is being replaced out or not yet?

I don't know either it feels like we are playing without most people at times since Soren and Rinto not made an appearance yet this phase either. I hate when a game gets like this it leads to stupid mislynches.
Feb 5, 2017 5:42 PM

Nov 2008
logic340 said:
Togs is modkill candidate if hes not going to be active. If he EVER come in last minute to avoid modkill then we obviously going to lynch him, no question needed. It is not most likely going to happen due to the waitlist so we will see. I am down in lynching him if you can convince me on why I should go with him instead of Wen.

Feb 5, 2017 5:50 PM

May 2015
Internet is back! Yes! Give me a sec

Jackrito said:
Ruu said:
@logic340

On the Soren thing you do realise that just because you RB him and he did no kill it means nothing ride they are likely 2 other people who could of done kill.
What exact posts of Wen look scummy?
On your claim I want a character.

yeah I realise that after posting, I'm 50% sure but still. For now I will focus on somebodyy else. My character is Nyx Lucis Caelum

@DenjaX ahaha I had forgotten about that xDD and he also claim roleblocker! lol
Is weird to have a roleblock town but I think is because mafia has powerful roles. And I know Shad likes the role because he wanted to have one in our game (coming soon btw :p )
Feb 5, 2017 6:05 PM

Jan 2010
DenjaX said:
logic340 said:
Togs is modkill candidate if hes not going to be active. If he EVER come in last minute to avoid modkill then we obviously going to lynch him, no question needed. It is not most likely going to happen due to the waitlist so we will see. I am down in lynching him if you can convince me on why I should go with him instead of Wen.
IDK I thought the same thing in Disgaea and they ended up winning. I'm not saying there is anything to lynch him on, just asking for help in prodding him and other inactive players into activity.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (50) « First ... « 13 14 [15] 16 17 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.