Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Feb 26, 2017 8:00 PM

Jun 2013
Lucina

After Lucina successfully killed the ice creature, the illusion around her started to dissipate. Once it was gone, Lucina was in an entirely different room. This room was much more elegant looking than the last, with the torches lit on the walls and even a red carpet that led off to somewhere. Lucina began walking down the carpet path, seeing where it would lead her. Finally, she reached an area where a throne sat, on an elevated platform. Lucina stopped at the bottom of the stairs and looked up to see..... (I don't know if Morgana is sitting there or not, so you write what she sees! XD)

@Pretty-Setsu
RP Characters: Aria Chronis | Lucina
[/center]
Feb 27, 2017 1:23 AM

Mar 2014
Morgana -Evil Queen-

Morgana looked at a girl who waked close to her, it was one of the evil team... she was a killer and her powers can be used. as she was walking and stoop and looked at Morgana, she had good eyes.. and Morgana liked it "good job Lucina.. you know who i am right?"
Feb 27, 2017 1:26 AM

Mar 2014
@EarnestMovie
"no not really" said man while looking at clones but soon he notice one of them was no longer there and his crows toled him that a girl was behined him, so this man could easyly move away from get hitting, as he knew that one of them was behined he take out his sword and a little black knifes, as he throw this knifes to a clone
Feb 27, 2017 1:28 AM

Mar 2014
Pretty-Setsu said:
@wen294

fire man looked a him as Leo throw 2 arrows, as Demon moved his head and then moved other lag so arrows would not hit him, Leo was moving faster bu his demon was pretty fast too, as he fel leo was behined of him he moved around and "try" o hit him, because demon was just wanted o hit a fist to leo it was easy to avoid this hit, but soon this demon would jump back and throw some fire balls to him
Feb 27, 2017 1:29 AM

Mar 2014
ForgottenSin said:
Rin walked in looking around for her queen

(sin.. if she just walk in the room and do not say anything.. Morgana will not talk with her.. and please make at last 3 sentence)
Feb 27, 2017 11:23 AM

Dec 2013
Leo Vendell

(fire man. lol. What a name to have.)

'Oh so you can puke fire as well, good to know. I'd rather you cool down a bit though.'

After seeing some fire balls coming his way Leo was running in circles while trying to dodge. Luckily the barrage of fire balls seemed to stop after a couple.

'Seems like you overheated huh? Well the less fire you spit out the better it is for me.'

Having finished running around Leo ended up more or less at the same spot he was standing when the fight began, but now closer to the demon (because the demon jumped backwards while Leo was standing on the other side). He grabbed his short bow to fire some arrows, the closer range they're shot from, the smaller the time-frame he has to dodge.
One to the face, one to the stomach, and one in the direction Leo expected the demon to dodge in if he didn't get hit by the first 2.
wen294Feb 27, 2017 11:36 AM
Feb 27, 2017 11:48 AM

Mar 2014
@wen294
(well it is not a character so he has no name :D :D :D)
(and i am bad at fighring rps.... so... i am sorry if ths fight will not be fun)
Feb 27, 2017 11:56 AM

Mar 2014
@wen294

Fire man looked at him, leo was not jus any man, he could move fast and knew how to fight.. but his swords was not something this fire man could get hurt. as fire man jumped back he could still fight with fires, as leo atacked him once again he looked at bows as he shut a fire lie little buckler so it could protect the man from bows. but this bows was too strong as one of it hit her and he got cut on his arm and then looked at him "goood shot.... but this could not hurt me too much" he said and looked at bow and take it out.. "it's my turn" as she smiled and show him a finger as he shoot a fire bows to him too and it was not few... he was shooting this bows as much as he could and where leo would run too
Feb 27, 2017 12:56 PM
Jul 2012
Starts skipping into the throne room still soaked in blood and gore leaving footprints of blood on the floor each time she skips along with pieces of gore like brain matter from skipping shaking it loose and leaves it near the boot print

As she sees morgana on the throne she skips over and says " im guessing your the lady giving power right?"
Feb 27, 2017 1:43 PM

Mar 2014
Morgana -Evil Queen-

Morgana was sitting on her throne when a girl walked in room and when shes skips over and talked to Morgana She looked at her as suddanly she could feeel some power what was pushing her down on her kneels... (like a gravittate) as Morgana looked at her with litle angry eyes "hey girl... think when you talk to me... and... stand on your kneel.." she said and make sure she was standing on her kneel.
Setsu_KaFeb 28, 2017 5:43 AM
Feb 27, 2017 2:59 PM
Jul 2012
As kira feels the pushing down she resists after all it was more fun this way to her she manages to stand for a bt as her body shakes under the ever increasing pressure the force making her previous wouldn't worse causing her to smile she looked like she was enjoying her self when morgana looked at her angrily and saod that she replied " thats so boring though those annoying humans do that when ever they meet certain people on top of that its way more fun to see if you can make me kneel"

The gravity was rather strong at this point and even though she didn't look like it she was rather strong about the strength of a male body builder. As her blood started to pour out of her from the force of the gravity on her wounds she moans with pleasure before eventually orgasming and falling on her butt still bleeding from the wounds bruises all over her body from the push of the gravity she smiles psychotically " that was fun " she then enjoys the feeling watching the lady on the throne
Feb 27, 2017 3:26 PM

Mar 2014
Morgana -Evil Queen-

Morgana looked at Kira. she was haing fun with this.. Morgana get that Kira likes to find strong people and had a fight with them.. even thought Kira was rude Morgana still liked her. she had a will and strong body, as Morgana Smirked a little "good job Kira..." but soon made seriouse face and said "as i can see you want more powers.. i can give you them... if you will do as i want and do not make mistakes..." said morgana and smiled "welcome to my team Kira" as Morgana notice she was all bleeding.. she did not cared about it.. Morgana was a queen and she needed everyone to be in controle... and only way is to make sure she is stronger... with powers what she has.

(by the way kira gets +30 exp)
Feb 27, 2017 3:39 PM
Jul 2012
Pretty-Setsu said:
Morgana looked at Kira. she was haing fun with this.. Morgana get that Kira likes to find strong people and had a fight with them.. even thought Kira was rude Morgana still liked her. she had a will and strong body, as Morgana Smirked a little "good job Kira..." but soon made seriouse face and said "as i can see you want more powers.. i can give you them... if you will do as i want and do not make mistakes..." said morgana and smiled "welcome to my team Kira" as Morgana notice she was all bleeding.. she did not cared about it.. Morgana was a queen and she needed everyone to be in controle... and only way is to make sure she is stronger... with powers what she has.

(by the way kira gets +30 exp)

Kira still enjoying the pain, or rather pleasure for her of having over 100 lbs of force from gravity push down on her and the open wounds and the pleasure of having those wounds repoened and worsened. She hears morganas response still bleeding she says " what do you consider a mistake miss? And i will do what you want as long as i get fed and power no point in living a boring life for reasons those delicious and misguided humans do like honor or loyalty but i am guessing that wont be a problem for someone with such interesting games "
Feb 27, 2017 7:03 PM

Jun 2013
Lucina

Lucina didn't move an inch and only stared up at Morgana with a straight expression. Suddenly, tears were streaming down her face. "You truly exist...." She whispered. Lucina didn't know the exact reason for her tears. Was it because she had finally found the last hope for this kingdom? Or maybe it was because it had been a while since she heard her dear sisters name come from the lips of another person? Whatever the reason was did not matter. Lucina wiped her tears and smiled widely. "Of course I know who you are." The rumors of Morganas deeds were all Lucina would hear about whenever she would travel through the Void. "You are our savior." She did not know of the proper customs when meeting royalty, but Morgana had explained it to the other girl who was in the room. So Lucina followed the instructions and kneeled down. She looked back up at Morgana and gave a twisted smile. "I look forward to seeing the kingdom fall to your feet, Queen."
[/center]
Feb 27, 2017 8:01 PM

Jul 2015
Serena Lavine

"This world is so cruel"

Impressive for the man to evade her stealthy attack, she proceeds to spawn her two attack clones from behind her and had one jump over her to attack him head on while the other went around for a pincer attack. She would then proceed to sit on the beam to further look for her Queen while her clones kept the man company. She would've killed him before if she didn't know he was one of Morgana's grunts. If the man managed to get through her clones, she'd quickly activate her smoke and dodge any attack the man threw at her as she would get down from the beam, but keeping a blade in the wood to keep her from falling from it. She'd let the smoke go away before she'd stab him in the leg and then soon use him as a cushion for when she needed to land down onto the floor without having the risk of breaking her legs.

Feb 28, 2017 5:36 AM

Mar 2014
Morgana -Evil Queen-

Morgana looked at two girl in front of her. they were really different. but both of them could get good force for her team. she already knew that they have a power what can make her enemys to cry. and if Morgana made them to fight on her side she cold win the war. but... 2 of them was not so enough for fighting against the royal army.

@MikuIzumi
Kira was playful who loved pain and such games.. where she have fun with fighting. as she could give her this games as much as Morgana can. her words make Morgana smile "yea... no one loves boring life.. and this place is full of games.. killing and torture is pretty fun right?" said Morgana as take a deep breath.
she knew that she did not knew much about this word, as she had to study history of this city.. as she looked at another girl

@chibibunnylover (because lucina complate her exam will get +30 exp)
this girls was pretty cute, her look was pretty good too but her brain was something different. she said such words as -savior- was morgana a savior? or a person who waned to destroyevery kind people.. but it looked liked this girl could be used as person who can give her much new informations. as Morgana looked at Lucina "well it's good news that people still talks about me.. i like when stuped humans are scared of me." she said and then contenew "i want to use your power to fined more info and you can do it with your powers..."

Morgana said and then looked both of them and said "Kira and Luciana... you are welcome to this castle as my team. i do not want to see a fight with etch others. if you have some discussion and could not choose witch one use a litlle game.. like copper.. the winer is right... i do not want team members to have a fight against etch other." she said and looked at them you can go to your bed room or be here and wait other members to come in this room...
Feb 28, 2017 5:49 AM

Mar 2014
@EarnestMovie
crow man was attacked with clones... even thought fire man was just an illussion it was a little hard to kill this girl's Clones... they was strong and original did not even cared about a man. as Morgana looked up at Rooftop as did not knew should she call them or stop this ilusion or just contenew with it.. but she thought it would be great to seee wha was original's power so she contenew playing with her. as Crow man could fight ith clones as he made clones of shadows so he could fight with original.. as clones could fight with clones as it throw her crows feathers and smiled "hey... original... let's fight"
Feb 28, 2017 7:41 AM

Jun 2013
Lucina

"Of course, whatever you say, Queen." Whatever Morgana ordered would be done, no questions asked. Lucina also did not have any intention of fighting anyone who followed Morgana. Because if they believed Morgana was their Queen, they had to be good people. Lucina wouldn't dare harm any good people. She looked over at Kira, and stared at the blood that pooled below her. Wow, she already is sacrificing her own body for our Queen. She must be an angel." She smiled in Kira's direction before turning to look back at Morgana. Lucina had finally found her only hope in this world, she wasn't about to leave to sleep now. Lucina would wait here and see who else would walk in through those doors. She got up and sat on the bottom step that led to Morgana's throne. "I will stay here for a little while longer, Queen."
[/center]
Feb 28, 2017 8:38 AM

Mar 2014
Morgana -Evil Queen-

@chibibunnylover
Morgana looked at Lucina sat on the bottom step that led to Morgana's throne as she smiled. she liked this girl... she was telling her what she wanted to hear. "oh by the way.. you guys can train as much as you want."

(well you e=get more exps if you will training together :P )
Feb 28, 2017 11:41 AM
Jul 2012
Pretty-Setsu said:
Morgana -Evil Queen-

Morgana looked at two girl in front of her. they were really different. but both of them could get good force for her team. she already knew that they have a power what can make her enemys to cry. and if Morgana made them to fight on her side she cold win the war. but... 2 of them was not so enough for fighting against the royal army.

@MikuIzumi
Kira was playful who loved pain and such games.. where she have fun with fighting. as she could give her this games as much as Morgana can. her words make Morgana smile "yea... no one loves boring life.. and this place is full of games.. killing and torture is pretty fun right?" said Morgana as take a deep breath.
she knew that she did not knew much about this word, as she had to study history of this city.. as she looked at another girl

Morgana said and then looked both of them and said "Kira and Luciana... you are welcome to this castle as my team. i do not want to see a fight with etch others. if you have some discussion and could not choose witch one use a litlle game.. like copper.. the winer is right... i do not want team members to have a fight against etch other." she said and looked at them you can go to your bed room or be here and wait other members to come in this room...

Kira nods and says "can do but if fighting isn't allowed why did you say games are allowed to see who is right?" She then looks at her curiously after saying that then waits for a response while also listening then replying " does the bedrooms have food?"
Feb 28, 2017 12:20 PM

Mar 2014
@MikuIzumi
Morgana looked at her "well as long as you are training you can fight.. but not killing etch other... we are not too much that's why.. and about a game i said... you will throw a coin.. one will say one and other another.. and withch one fells will be right... so no real fight against echoter.. and Kira.. food... it's up what you want to eat... well i do not have a cooker so there is no food for now" she said with a smile :if you can cook you are free to cook for yourself" she said and take a deep breath and take it outt
Feb 28, 2017 12:44 PM
Jul 2012
Pretty-Setsu said:
@MikuIzumi
Morgana looked at her "well as long as you are training you can fight.. but not killing etch other... we are not too much that's why.. and about a game i said... you will throw a coin.. one will say one and other another.. and withch one fells will be right... so no real fight against echoter.. and Kira.. food... it's up what you want to eat... well i do not have a cooker so there is no food for now" she said with a smile :if you can cook you are free to cook for yourself" she said and take a deep breath and take it outt

Kira nods "ok sounds good will toss stuff them" she then pouts saying " going to go get something to eat then do you have a place i can store my food?"
Feb 28, 2017 1:01 PM

Mar 2014
morgana looked at her as suddanly a gost appiard and bow to them "hello miss kira.. i will come with you.. we haave a kitchen... because we cant go out of castle we do not hae even a thing to cook... and about stone.. it is in city..." said a ghost. after all Morgana did not knew much about kitchen or cooking :D
Feb 28, 2017 1:36 PM
Jul 2012
Pretty-Setsu said:
morgana looked at her as suddanly a gost appiard and bow to them "hello miss kira.. i will come with you.. we haave a kitchen... because we cant go out of castle we do not hae even a thing to cook... and about stone.. it is in city..." said a ghost. after all Morgana did not knew much about kitchen or cooking :D

"Hmm ok then all of you guys can't leave the castle? That's no fun" she huffed and said "will have to find people who can then"
((Can't wait to level 3 so can upgrade to control and summon undead))
Feb 28, 2017 2:05 PM

Mar 2014
a ghost smiled "well we are already dead and souls cant leave castle... we are so sorry that we cant pleaseure you as you wanted..." as a ghost maid bow once again
Feb 28, 2017 5:37 PM
Jul 2012
Pretty-Setsu said:
a ghost smiled "well we are already dead and souls cant leave castle... we are so sorry that we cant pleaseure you as you wanted..." as a ghost maid bow once again

Kira grumbled " more like wanted you to make me a pit outside to store food now i have to find someone or something else to make it" she huffs then sits down and starts to think
Feb 28, 2017 6:39 PM

Jul 2015
Serena Lavine

"This world is so cruel"

She hears the man challenge her to a duel. Irritation began to surface on her face as her eye twitched from how the man was incredibly stubborn. She gets up, but she doesn't draw her daggers. "Excuse me, but do you know who I am?" she asked in a calm tone, trying to keep her annoyed self inside. This could possibly be an assassin or just one of Morgana's guards. Regardless, she wanted to get it over with and meet the Queen for herself.

Mar 5, 2017 3:38 AM

Mar 2014
@EarnestMovie
(sorry for late reply)
"should i care? you can be enemy or a killer who wants to be by morganas side.." said man and smirked "any way let's think who is stronger.. you or me.. i just do ot like kids like you" said man in black and signed as stand in fighting form
Mar 5, 2017 8:09 PM

Jun 2013
Lucina

After listening to the conversation between Kira and the ghost, Lucina decided to pipe in. "If you need to get something from another place outside, I can get it for you. What exactly do you need?" if they were going to be allies, then Lucina could help out whenever she could. She stayed where she was and just waited for Kira's response.

@MikuIzumi
[/center]
Mar 5, 2017 8:36 PM

Jul 2015
Serena Lavine

"This world is so cruel"

She listens to the man speak, but she really only wanted to find the Queen, rather than pay attention to someone of little importance to her. She didn't even care if she was called a child since she knew what she looked like and it didn't really bother her at all. She was tired of seeing the man, so at that moment, she blew the area up in smoke and threw one of her daggers with a cloth to drag the smoke with it to misdirect the man's attention. On the other hand, she'd walk up to the man as they weren't very far from each other and just stab him from there. Though if he retaliates, she'd fall from the beam, have the dagger she puts into the beam bring her back up and get her other dagger to actually finish the man off using her speed and agility to her advantage. His vision would be disoriented with the thick smoke that limited his vision in combat. All she had to do is tire out the man and cut his limbs to the point where he would feel great pain if he were to use them.

Mar 6, 2017 1:28 AM
Jul 2012
chibibunnylover said:
Lucina

After listening to the conversation between Kira and the ghost, Lucina decided to pipe in. "If you need to get something from another place outside, I can get it for you. What exactly do you need?" if they were going to be allies, then Lucina could help out whenever she could. She stayed where she was and just waited for Kira's response.

@MikuIzumi

Kira would curiously turn to her and say " i need a really! Big hole dug in the forest away from this place but not to from the sea village " she would then stretch her arms like a child when describing the big hole

@chibibunnylover
Mar 6, 2017 11:14 AM

Jun 2013
Lucina

"A big hole? Hmm... just how big is 'big'?" Lucina mimicked the stretching of her arms. Did Kira it to be the size of a person? Or the size of a house? Both could be described as big... "Tell me the exact location and measurements and it will be done."
[/center]
Mar 6, 2017 8:19 PM
Jul 2012
Kira

She thought for a bit and said " the size of a house at least though maybe a little bigger though guess doesn't matter as much as long as big and wide as a house" she then tells her of the location about a mile or so away from the costal village in the forest"
Mar 7, 2017 11:17 AM

Mar 2014
@EarnestMovie
(sorry for late reply bu i have no idea hoe to reply.. i will think a little more :P)
Apr 1, 2017 2:38 PM

Jun 2013
(Good god this didn't move anywhere... idk if this place is still alive but here's a late post anyways! XD)

Lucina
Lucina nodded her head and smiled. "Alright, just leave it to me then." She walked over to Kira and handed her a broken shard of a mirror. "Just keep that with you and I'll be sure to come back as soon as I complete everything." With that said, Lucina headed out the castle to complete the task given to her.
[/center]
Apr 3, 2017 4:51 PM

Jul 2015
Serena Lavine

"This world is so cruel"

(This battle ain't going anywhere now Setsu isn't really replying so I'll just assume Serena killed the clone.)

After having killed the clone, Serena decided to meet the two in the castle since she didn't find the queen anywhere to be found. She landed right behind the girl who was walking out of the castle. Serena looks at the other girl, but it seems that the other one might've known more about the castle and the queen's whereabouts. She tries to catch the one walking out by putting her passive clone right in front of her. "May I speak with you for a moment ma'am?" her passive clone asked.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Casino -City-

Setsu_Ka - Jan 30, 2017

8 by CrossKeira99 »»
Sep 5, 2023 4:24 AM

Sticky: » Character Creation ( 1 2 )

Setsu_Ka - Jan 27, 2017

70 by Cynado »»
Mar 20, 2017 2:15 AM

» Yui's Castle Entrance -berry Island- ( 1 2 )

Sakura_megami - Feb 4, 2017

73 by MiNaMeE »»
Mar 17, 2017 5:47 AM

» Yui's Catle -open field-

Sakura_megami - Feb 21, 2017

6 by Yanri »»
Mar 8, 2017 9:15 AM

Sticky: » Clarine City -streets-

Setsu_Ka - Jan 27, 2017

8 by Byakugaran »»
Mar 7, 2017 11:45 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.