Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
May 4, 2018 4:13 PM

Jan 2015
DaveTheBarbarian said:
Well before we bid the girl capable of many thing other monster girls would only dream of doing a goodbye, I thought I'd post one more tribute of the awesome slime girl.

Greatly appreciated :-D

I got a small slimy parting gift too:

May 5, 2018 1:09 PM

Jan 2015
Monster Girl of the Month March: The Kraken

As always, sharing pictures, H-scenes, vignettes, or whatever else involving Krakens you can think off is more than welcome!

Let me release this gallery for you:

Direct link to the Imgur gallery: https://imgur.com/a/dNN5j7n

MetallumOperaturMay 5, 2018 1:35 PM
May 7, 2018 6:16 AM

Dec 2015
Well, I think I'm going to be sunk with stuff to do shortly, so I might as well get a bit in before the ship goes under.

The Kraken is a monster girl who is what I imagine to be good at squishy hugs. Do I like squishy hugs... Yes. But always remember to hug responsibly and not be too far from land on the first hug.

At least she can put the pieces of the ship back together
Aug 19, 2018 3:33 PM

Jan 2015
So to get this club back on track and since the Kraken is going to stay the MG of the month till the end of August, I'll leave a few more pictures here for ya'll.

Sep 2, 2018 1:46 PM

Jan 2015
Monster Girl of the Month August & September: The Mindflayer

Mindflayer is the best monster girl you've ever seen!
Mindflayer is the only monster girl you ever need!
All other monster girls are just worthless skanks!
This is all you know! This is all you need to know!
Mindflayers are the best!

As always, sharing pictures, H-scenes, vignettes, or whatever else involving Mindflayers you can think off is more than welcome!
The glory of the Mindflayer:

Direct link to the Imgur gallery: https://imgur.com/a/kp7gdxb

MetallumOperaturOct 8, 2018 3:55 PM
Oct 8, 2018 3:54 PM

Jan 2015
Monster Girls of the Month October: The Mummy & The Pharaoh

Spooktober has arrived and this time it will be the Mummies and Pharaohs who will wrap you up, then bind you with their love, and finally bury you under their affection!

Also I found this. No idea what it is about, but it is awesome!

As always, sharing pictures, H-scenes, vignettes, or whatever else involving Mummies and/or Pharaohs you can think off is more than welcome!
As is tradition, let me kick off with a spooky gallery:

Direct link to the Imgur gallery: https://imgur.com/a/sDpQjPh

I'd say Pharah comes close enough to pass for a Pharaoh if you use your imagination ;-)

Oct 25, 2018 5:37 AM

Jan 2015
A Pharaoh & Mummy month is not complete without this Menace, princess of the underboob of course!

Nov 5, 2018 7:12 PM

Jan 2015
Monster Girl of the Month November: Alipheese Fateburn

With one last DOOT we say goodbye to Spooktober and make room for November. This month we will be celebrating one of the most iconic monster girls out there: Alipheese Fateburn, or Alice for short. She is one of the main characters in the game Monster Girl Quest: a game I encourage everyone that can appreciate monster girls to give a try. Game of the year, every year!

As always, sharing pictures, H-scenes, vignettes, or whatever else involving Alice that you can think off is more than welcome!
As is tradition, let me kick off with a gallery:

Direct link to the Imgur gallery: https://imgur.com/a/BJ6N7Ms

MetallumOperaturNov 5, 2018 7:19 PM
Dec 3, 2018 5:23 AM

Dec 2015
Yay!! Alice Fateburn.

Before this club I didn't even know, I guess I maintained a little innocence. Well curiosity buried that deep, but I think Alice was worth it.

Okay I get it, here take a Hora.

Best two

Alice is getting into the festive spirit XD

Hope you all enjoyed!!

DaveTheBarbarianDec 3, 2018 5:28 AM
Dec 6, 2018 11:14 AM

Jan 2015
Monster Girls of the Month December: Androids & Automatons

Robots, automatons, and androids have fascinated mankind for over thousands of years now. Over three thousand years ago the Chinese artist Yan Shi made humanoid automata that could dance. Ancient Greek myths talk about the god Hephaistos making Automata for his workshop. And one the legends from One Thousand and One Nights talks about automatons looking like charming young women that lured unfortunate invaders to their untimely demise. This month we will be searching for the boundaries of what could still be considered monster girls. So bring out your Yorhas, Oriannas, and Automata for December has arrived!

As always, sharing pictures, H-scenes, vignettes, or whatever else involving Androids and or Automatons that you can think off is more than welcome!

Direct link to the Imgur gallery: https://imgur.com/a/gsSYtNU

Nier Androids

Orianna Reveck (League of Legends)

MetallumOperaturDec 6, 2018 12:16 PM
Jan 6, 2019 8:55 AM

Jan 2015
Found this pic while browsing for the next MG of the Month. So let's say it is a goodbye picture ;-)

Jan 6, 2019 3:08 PM

Jan 2015
Monster Girls of the Month January: Hellhound

Since it is mid winter we will celebrate a girl that will keep you warm this cold month. She might be wild and impossible to "tame" but that doesn't mean she'll love you any less! For those living in the Southern Hemisphere and think: "It's bloody hot and I'm sweating my arse off. I don't need to be kept warm!" Well she's a Hellhound, what more could you wish for? ;-)

As always, sharing pictures, H-scenes, vignettes, or whatever else involving Hellhounds that you can think off is more than welcome!

Direct link to the Imgur gallery: https://imgur.com/a/B6qaYU1

MetallumOperaturJan 6, 2019 5:48 PM
Feb 8, 2019 6:30 PM

Jan 2015
Monster Girls of the Month February: (High) Orc

Better late than never. This month we celebrate the year of the pig by making both the Orc and the High Orc or monster girl of the month February!

As always, sharing pictures, H-scenes, vignettes, or whatever else involving (High) Orcs that you can think off is more than welcome!

Direct link to the Imgur gallery: https://imgur.com/a/A1dSIEP

MetallumOperaturFeb 8, 2019 7:01 PM
Feb 14, 2019 9:37 PM

May 2013
VALENTINE

I wished someone would turn down the bass in the sound system, but then I realized it was my heartbeat throbbing in my ears. The rumors were confirmed; I was officially nervous.

"Calm down, bro, it's just a dance," said Steve.

"Sure, Steve," I said through gritted teeth. "Just a dance... for you, maybe. Half the girls here want to dance with you. We're not all teen Casanovas, y'know."

"You'll be fine, Tony," he replied. "Just walk up to her and give her the goodies. Girls love chocolate. Then ask her to dance." He winked and added, "And after a couple of dances you ask her to go for a walk in the moonlight!"

I rolled my eyes. "Please. Orc girls don't go for that corny romantic stuff. Especially high orc girls. They like big tough jocks." I shook my head. "I can't believe I'm doing this. I don't even know if she likes me!"

"Oh, she likes you, bro," said Steve. "She's crazy about you. I see the signs. Some girls like sweet, studious guys. Can't you see how she lights up every time she looks at you? Dude, you can totally hit that."

"Thank you, O master of romance," I said. The crowd suddenly parted, and I saw the cause of my discomfiture in all her glory. Arikah Blackspear, exchange student from Arcadia. High orc track-and-field goddess, her voluptuousness herself in the deliciously ample flesh. I stopped in my tracks and barely restrained myself from shaking. There she was, a dozen strides away chatting with a couple of her fellow exchange students (a lamia and catgirl) and -- no surprise -- not paying attention to me. "I can't do this," I mumbled. I tried to turn around and walk away, but Steve stopped me.

"Can't let you do that, bro. No way am I letting you walk away from paradise." He locked his arm around my shoulders, spun me around, and said, "Evenin', ladies!"

"Hi, Steve!" the catgirl and lamia cooed. Arikah smiled -- was that a blush? -- and said, "Hi, Tony."

Steve pushed me forward, and Arikah met me halfway. I thrust the gift bag in front of me like a shield and listened in horror as my mouth acted without my permission. "Happy Valentine's Day!"

Arikah's smile grew brighter as she took the offering. "Thank you. I love Lindor truffles."

"Wha... how do you know what that is?" I asked. "You haven't even opened it yet!"

"I can smell it," she said. She then reached into her handbag and pulled out a small card. "Here, I got you something, too. Go on, open it!" While I was peeling the envelope open the band launched into a sensuous slow jam. "Ooo, I love this song! Come on, let's dance!" She grabbed my wrist and dragged me out onto the dance floor.

Arikah held me tight, and the difference in our heights meant my head was pressed firmly against her breasts. We swayed together, her arms around my shoulders and mine wrapped around her waist, while the other dancers spun around us. When the song ended and another began I tried to lead Arikah to the punch bowl, but she only held me tighter. "More," she growled.

"Okay," I agreed. I tried to ignore the pleasantly musky smell wafting off of her -- I'd been told about high orc pheromones, but I still couldn't believe she was that excited about me. "Uh, Arikah..." I said.

"Call me Ari," she interrupted. "People I really like get to call me Ari."

"Ari," I corrected myself, "About that card... 'Be My Alentine?'"

Arikah giggled and leaned down to whisper in my ear, "I'll give you the 'V' later." She moved my hands down to her butt and started swaying in time to the music again.

I gulped and let her press my head back onto her bosom. I guess Steve was right, I thought, She really does like me. For once in my life I decided not to question my good fortune. Tonight was a good night to shut up and dance.
tygertygerSep 6, 2020 9:20 AM
"When you have bought your own load of hooey, you know exactly what it is worth." -- Bruce Sterling
Feb 15, 2019 10:14 AM

Jan 2013
Nice one Tyger, way to turn some of the stereotypes on their back :P

Unexpected, but very much appreciated :)
Feb 16, 2019 1:24 PM
Apr 2018
Nice story! Short and sweet. I liked it.

Wish I had a wingman like that. XD
Feb 16, 2019 7:02 PM

Jan 2015
A happy surprise indeed. Thanks tyger!

I have to ask though, was this short written to make that "Alentine" / "I'll give you the 'V' later" letter play?
Feb 17, 2019 1:17 AM

Jan 2013
MetallumOperatur said:
A happy surprise indeed. Thanks tyger!

I have to ask though, was this short written to make that "Alentine" / "I'll give you the 'V' later" letter play?

I expect the answer to that question will be a yes :P
Feb 17, 2019 5:37 PM

May 2013
MetallumOperatur said:

I? Write an entire vignette to justify a bad pun? Why, the nerve! };)
"When you have bought your own load of hooey, you know exactly what it is worth." -- Bruce Sterling
Feb 17, 2019 6:16 PM

Jan 2015
tygertyger said:
I? Write an entire vignette to justify a bad pun? Why, the nerve! };)
That is exactly what I would expect you to do. Glad to see it confirmed ;-)

FYI I might, or might not have written an entire short story once just to make a pun about starting an orchard by popping a dryad's cherry :-P
Apr 2, 2019 8:35 PM

Jan 2015
Monster Girls of the Month April: Succubus

With the Light Side firmly defeated, the succubi have been turned loose. Their first act was to molest the defeated angels. Before you ask: yes we have footage of that, check the gallery. Their second act was to flood this club, so enjoy your month of the succubus!

As always, sharing pictures, H-scenes, vignettes, or whatever else involving succubi that you can think off is more than welcome!

Direct link to the Imgur gallery: https://imgur.com/a/m53bWrI

MetallumOperaturApr 2, 2019 8:39 PM
Apr 6, 2019 6:19 PM

Jan 2015
What? You'd think we let succubus month pass without flooding this place with lewd images?

Apr 8, 2019 2:30 PM
May 2017
I can only wholeheartedly approve of the Dark Side's actions. Succubi are just clearly the best. "I'd rather laugh with the Sinners than cry with the Saints" if ya catch my drift ;)
Apr 20, 2019 6:20 PM

Jan 2015
Your timely reminder that the dark side delivers! Easter will be all about two busty vixens from Highschool DXD: Rias Gremony & Himejima Akeno

Jun 2, 2019 4:25 AM

Jan 2015
A parting gift the Dark Side:

Jun 6, 2019 4:55 PM

Jan 2015
Monster Girls of the Month June: Mermaid

This month we honour a monster girl that is sea-level rise proof and comes with a mandatory seashell bikini: the mermaid. So without further ado let us dive straight to ten thousand leagues under the sea!

As always, sharing pictures, H-scenes, vignettes, or whatever else involving mermaids that you can think off is more than welcome!

Direct link to the Imgur gallery: https://imgur.com/a/Feh4EJd

MetallumOperaturJun 6, 2019 5:14 PM
Jul 11, 2019 6:12 PM

Jan 2015
Monster Girls of the Month July: Kitsunemimi

This month we comply to meet our yearly quota of fluff. So brace yourselves and prepare to touch fluffy tails!

As always, sharing pictures, H-scenes, vignettes, or whatever else involving kitsunes that you can think off is more than welcome!

Direct link to the Imgur gallery: https://imgur.com/a/HjZ7HsF

And though she is a wolf rather than a kitsune, a bonus Holo picture:
MetallumOperaturJul 13, 2019 12:47 PM
Jul 13, 2019 1:16 PM

Jan 2015
A second kitsune gallery:

And another bonus Holo picture:
MetallumOperaturJul 13, 2019 1:38 PM
Jul 14, 2019 8:32 AM

May 2013
I'll make a small contribution.

https://www.deviantart.com/amsbt/art/cody-318757041
Jul 14, 2019 12:02 PM

Jan 2015

And what a contribution it is. With those manes she almost looks like a mix between a lion and a kitsune.
Aug 14, 2019 5:05 PM

Jan 2015
Monster Girls of the Month August: Holstauri

This month we go to the local farm where we celebrate cow girls also known as holstauri. So brace yourselves for full bosoms and strong bones as there will be plenty of milk for everyone!

As always, sharing pictures, H-scenes, vignettes, or whatever else involving holstauri that you can think off is more than welcome!

Direct link to the Imgur gallery: https://imgur.com/a/6o2nBAK

MetallumOperaturAug 14, 2019 5:26 PM
Aug 16, 2019 2:19 AM

Jul 2013
nice collection..

Aug 21, 2019 4:53 PM

Jan 2015
TaLoN_senpai said:
nice collection..

Glad you like it :-)
Aug 22, 2019 5:05 AM

May 2013
Don't have a cow, man.

[sees 1st NSFW pic]

Oh, wait, I think I will have a cow...
Aug 23, 2019 5:51 PM

Jan 2015
tygertyger said:
Don't have a cow, man.

[sees 1st NSFW pic]

Oh, wait, I think I will have a cow...

I wonder, would a holstaur be offended if one were to refer to her as a cow?
Dec 8, 2019 6:45 PM

Jan 2015
Monster Girls of the Month December: Priscilla

Better late than never this month we will be celebrating a special character, rather than a species. Priscilla is a partly fur covered half dragon from the game Dark Souls, and it is her who will be standing in our wintery spotlights.

As always, sharing pictures, H-scenes, vignettes, or whatever else involving Priscilla the Crossbreed that you can think off is more than welcome!
As is tradition, let me kick off with a small gallery:

Direct link to the Imgur gallery: https://imgur.com/a/6o2nBAK

Feb 3, 2020 7:00 PM

May 2013
We're due for a new MG of the month. IIRC we already did cupids once in February, though. Perhaps an MG type that's known for having a romantic streak?
Feb 4, 2020 7:40 PM

Jan 2015
tygertyger said:
We're due for a new MG of the month. IIRC we already did cupids once in February, though. Perhaps an MG type that's known for having a romantic streak?
Indeed. Am quite busy with deadlines IRL, so will look if I can fix a new one for February / early March coming weekend.

Feb 5, 2020 1:54 PM
Apr 2018
Shit, shit, shit... I have to hurry up and finish this Priscilla one shot while she's still in the spotlight then! How long do I have @MetallumOperatur?
Feb 5, 2020 6:13 PM

Jan 2015
TsunamiSeeker said:
Shit, shit, shit... I have to hurry up and finish this Priscilla one shot while she's still in the spotlight then! How long do I have @MetallumOperatur?
Till Saturday probably.
Feb 20, 2020 7:24 PM

Jan 2015
Monster Girls of the Months February and March: Monster Girl Maids

Rather than going for one specific monster girl species, this month we will be celebrating all monster girl maids. So not only will we be celebrating the kikimoras and the shoggoths, other monster girls in maid outfits are just as welcome!

As always, sharing pictures, H-scenes, vignettes, or whatever else involving monster girl maids that you can think off are more than welcome!
As is tradition, let me kick off with a large gallery:

Direct link to the Imgur gallery: https://imgur.com/a/LKzdyAh

MetallumOperaturFeb 20, 2020 7:34 PM
Feb 22, 2020 3:59 AM
Apr 2018
Thank you as always!
Apr 14, 2020 3:53 PM

Jan 2015
Monster Girls of the Months April and May: Monster Girl Doctors and Nurses

While we're usually not big on having similar monster girl of the month themes back to back, we decided that due to the current global situation we will make an exception. So this time we will be honouring all monster girls that work in the healthcare sector.

As always, sharing pictures, H-scenes, vignettes, or whatever else involving monster girl doctors and or nurses that you can think off is more than welcome!
As is tradition, let me kick off with a very large gallery:

Direct link to the Imgur gallery: https://imgur.com/a/1cEhJlr

Apr 25, 2020 5:18 PM

May 2013
Here's a quick little story to go with this month's theme.

THE DOCTOR IS IN

I couldn't tell what would wear me down first, the desert sun or the three women offering to show me around Gray Gardens. I decided the doctor's office was the best place to hide out. Besides, I welcomed an excuse to visit there again. "Hello? Anyone here?" I called from the reception area.

The doctor's voice wafted out from the clinic. "Come on back." I walked back to the clinic and stood in the doorway. The doctor was there, next to her examination table, treating a patient. "Be with ya shortly."

"Take your time," I said. The wait gave me time to admire the doctor from behind. I have always liked strong women, and the minotaur was certainly that. At least one-hundred-ninety centimeters tall, broad-shouldered and wide-hipped, with dark brown hair on her scalp and legs. No doubt about it, Dr. Linnea was a big woman... yet she claimed that she had been the runt of her tribe. There was nothing runtish about that bust, though, nor that well-rounded backside. Despite the strangeness I even found myself drawn to her ebony hooves and cute little horns.

The doctor looked over her shoulder and smiled as if she could feel my gaze on her. "I won't be long. This little hellraiser..." she indicated the young girl on the table. "...just needs fuel an' rest." The girl was quite cute, actually, a strawberry blond with luminous golden eyes. I might have mistaken her for a human girl if not for what she was wearing... strategically placed flames and a mischievous smile. She waved at me and started to speak, but Linnea quickly stuffed something between her lips and said, "Don't talk with yer mouth full." The girl glared, but she chewed dutifully.

"That... looked like a wood chip," I said.

Linnea chuckled. "It was. Best thing for her right now. A few more and she'll be good ta go." The minotaur pushed a canvas pouch into the girl's hands and said, "Finish the whole bag. An' yer grounded for the rest of the day."

"Awww..." the girl whined.

"It's yer own fault for flyin' all the way here from New Dendra before lunch," the doctor said.

"Hey," the youngster said around a mouthful of wood chip, "I had permission this time!"

"From yer father, I'll wager, 'cause yer mother would've had none of it," Linnea said. "Now git. I got another patient."

The girl swallowed and said, "Okay, okay." She hopped off the table and... her feet never touched the ground. She floated over to me like a nubile balloon and extended her hand. "Hello! I am Compass Rose Beltran, but everyone calls me Rosie." I gave the hand a suspicious look. Rosie smiled and said, "Worry not. My flames do not burn unless I want them to."

I hesitantly took her hand and shook it. "Ah, hello. My name is Marcel Durand. It is a pleasure to meet you."

The girl giggled. "I bet you are wondering what I am, yes? I am an ignis! We are the best elementals! We can fly, and see heat, and shoot fireballs..."

"It was the flyin' got ya into this mess," the doctor chided. "I mean it, young lady, feet on the ground."

"Okay, fine." She drifted down to the ground. "It was nice meeting you, Marcel." She turned to the doctor and added, "I will change the sign on my way out." Rosie bounced happily as she walked away and tossed a knowing glance at the doctor before she was out of sight.

Once the ignis was out of earshot I let out the laugh I'd been holding in. "Mon dieu, what a scamp!"

"Yeah," Linnea agreed. "But she's the Captain's granddaughter, an' he spoils her rotten, so what can ya do?" She put her instruments away and turned to face me -- I managed to avoid staring at those magnificent breasts by focusing on that gap-toothed smile. "Now, what can I do for ya?"

"Well, ah... I just needed to get away from my... sponsors? Rescuers? They were being, well, rather clingy."

"No surprise there," said the doctor. "They only got four moons ta convince ya, after all."

"That's what I'm not clear on. Convince me of what?" I walked over to the exam table and sat down. "There is so much about this place I don't yet understand."

"Give yerself some time, Marcel," Linnea said. "Ya only been here a week, and that after four days in the desert with two days worth of water." She came over and sat next to me. "Lemme guess... yer feeling grateful fer those girls savin' yer life, but yer nervous about how they want ya to show that gratitude, am I right?"

"Yes, exactly!" I said. "I mean, they're all very beautiful... the winged one especially so. And the redhead is a also a joy to behold, even if she is half snake."

"I'll do ya a favor and not mention that," Linnea said with a smirk. "Charmeine wouldn't let it go to her head, but for Melisande that kind of compliment is practically a proposal. She'd be sure to give ya one of her 'patented lamia hugs.'"

"She might call those hugs," I said, "But where I'm from, they'd be called 'public indecency.'" I sighed. That's the issue -- they're all so forward! Each of them propositions me several times a day. Melisande is always flashing her nipples at me. Charmeine said that she and I could have sex whenever I wanted... and somehow I knew she was telling the truth. And the blond, the one with the horn and the tail..."

"Cynthia," the doctor supplied.

"Yes, Cynthia... she is always groping me, or pushing me against walls trying to steal kisses, and only stops when the other two say something about 'Captain's Law.' And I get the impression that many of the other women in town would like to do the same."

"Ya ain't wrong, a lot of the girls here want ya," Linnea said. She glanced away and muttered, "Really, really want ya." She turned back to me and continued. "But the rest can't do nothin' yet because of Captain's Law. Nobody but the patrol that found ya can court ya for four moons. After that, the law of Lord Ahmose kicks in, and any woman that wants ya can have ya... even if ya say no."

I felt my horror at that streaming from my face. "You mean... the law allows for legalized rape?"

The minotaur nodded. "'Fraid so. Any unmarried man is fair game."

"So I have four months to get married, and my three rescuers are first in line," I said. I laid my head in my hands. "Sacre merde, the desert would've been kinder." I looked up at the doctor. "Is there no way around this?" She hesitated as an answer flashed across her eyes, so I pressed the point. "Please! I would be in your debt!"

"Oh, well, when ya put it that way..." She leaned back and looked up at the ceiling. "There's a rule that says ya can get apprenticed into a trade. As an apprentice nobody can have ya except yer master. Long as ya get along with yer master it wouldn't be so bad."

"But I'm a dentist! I'm too old to start learning another trade. Where would I find a master who can use my skills?"

Linnea's smile grew sly. "Well... a dentist is a kind of doctor..."

"You mean... you would be willing to take me on?"

"And how," she whispered. She moved too fast for me to see what she did, but I found myself on my back on the exam table with the doctor straddling me. "Of course, as my apprentice, I could have ya whenever I want. You okay with that?"

"I could make my peace with it, I think." I smiled up at her. "So... master... when do I start?"

Linnea whipped off her top and placed my hands on her glorious breasts. "No time like the present." She reached down to unfasten my pants as I kneaded her bosom. "How's this for a prescription, eh?"

I let out a sensuous groan as she freed me from my underwear. "Mais oui," I said. "Just what the doctor ordered."
Apr 27, 2020 5:01 PM

Jan 2015
Nice short story @tygertyger , though I feel a bit of pity for the patrol girls that are being clam-jammed here. I especially like that it is situated in the Grey Gardens.
Apr 27, 2020 6:20 PM

May 2013
MetallumOperatur said:
Nice short story @tygertyger , though I feel a bit of pity for the patrol girls that are being clam-jammed here.

Well, if anyone would like to write some vignettes to help out Charmeine, Cynthia, and Melisande, I wouldn't mind. In case anyone missed the hints: Charmeine is a sun bride, Cynthia is an amazoness, and Melisande is a lamia.

I especially like that it is situated in the Grey Gardens.

I figured it was about time Linnea got some love. :)
Sep 4, 2020 3:55 PM

Jan 2015
Monster Girls of the Month September: Rat and Mouse Girls

Lunar new year was already more than half a year ago, therefore it is long overdue that we dedicate a month to the Chinese Zodiac calendar. Prepare to trade cheese for cheeks, and beware of the mouse traps!

As always, sharing pictures, H-scenes, vignettes, or whatever else involving Rat and Mouse monster girls that you can think off is more than welcome!
Lets kick off with these two iconic Japanese mouse girl adds before moving on to the gallery!

Direct link to the Imgur gallery: https://imgur.com/a/8iNcMOP

MetallumOperaturSep 4, 2020 4:14 PM
Sep 9, 2020 6:01 AM

May 2013
You want vignette? You got vignette!

A BETTER MOUSETRAP

"Now that is the face of a man who has a lot on his mind," said a sweet voice at my ear. I looked up from my moping to see Brie Wensleydale, exchange student from Arcadia, mouse-girl science whiz, and my lab partner. Also the cutest girl imaginable, but I tried not to think about that seeing as I was spoken for. Well, I hoped so, anyway.

"Oh. Hi, Brie." I straightened up from my slump and stood to my full unimpressive height -- which still made me a head taller than Brie. "I was just waiting for Steve."

"I know," said Brie. "He asked me to talk to you." She brushed a strand of snow-white hair out of her eyes and adjusted her glasses before taking my arm. "Come on. You can tell me all about it while you walk me home."

"Sure, okay." I started walking, and somehow it was easy to shorten my stride to stay in step with my smaller companion. A whiny voice in the back of my mind wondered if Arikah did the same for me, but I squashed it without mercy.

Brie gave my arm a squeeze as if she could sense the thoughts bouncing around my mind. "So let me guess... girl trouble?" At my nod she added, "How are things between you and Arikah?"

I shrugged. "I thought they were going great. We have fun together. We enjoy talking to each other. We fight sometimes, but we always make up." I smiled at the memory of those make-ups. "The cuddling is nice."

"And the sex is even better," said Brie.

"The sex is amazing," I agreed. Then I realized what I'd said, and to whom. "Hey!"

The mouse girl giggled and patted my arm. "It's okay, Tony, I've known about it for weeks. A human nose wouldn't notice, but you and Arikah have started to smell like each other." She grew more serious then, and she caught my eye before asking, "So what happened?"

I sighed. "Ari said we should see other people. That was three days ago." I couldn't help looking forlorn as I said, "I think she's breaking up with me."

"What makes you think that, exactly?"

"Well... when a human girl uses that phrase, she's already seeing other people -- or at least has someone in mind."

Brie shook her head. "Arikah's not a human girl." She idly rubbed her hand along my upper arm, and I let myself notice how comforting that felt. "What were her exact words, if you remember?"

I let out a bitter chuckle. "How could I forget? She said, 'Tony, I think you need to see other girls.' I guess her seeing other guys was a given."

My lab partner let out a sigh. "It means nothing of the kind." She looked up at me and asked, "Do you know what it's like in Arcadia? Specifically, the sex ratio?"

"Yeah, they covered that in Extraspecies Culture," I answered. "Four women to every man. Arcadia's a playah's paradise, for sure."

"It's four-to-one in gate towns like my home," Brie corrected. "Out in the wilds, where Arikah's from, it's more like seven-to-one. And that's ten times better than it was in Arcadia's distant past."

"Yikes," I said, "But that's relevant because... ?"

"Because any Arcadian woman who's lucky enough to have a man has to share," said Brie. "Arikah's had you to herself since Valentine's Day. That was great when you were just fooling around. But it's been almost seven months, and now you're getting serious. Have you talked about marriage yet?"

"Ummm..."

"I'll take that as a yes." Brie patted my arm again and gave it a squeeze. "Look, Arikah really likes you. I'd even go as far as to say she's in love with you. But if the two of you are going to have a future together, she has to see that you're okay with being shared... because she can't stay here, and if you go home with her there's no way she'd be your only wife."

"Lovely. So all I have to do to keep the one girl I want is find a side piece." I shook my head. "Not many girls lining up for that gig."

"Maybe not human girls," said Brie. We turned up the path to her boarding house, and she released my arm to retrieve her keys. "Do you remember the day we met?"

"Hard to forget," I said. "If Steve hadn't been there, I would've gotten my butt kicked."

"You didn't know Steve was there when you confronted those guys who were harassing me," she said as she unlocked the door. "But you did it anyway. That sort of thing makes an impression on a girl."

I grinned. "I believe it. I figured that was why we were such good friends."

Brie turned to face me and slid her arms around my neck. "Antonio Miguel Warren, the only reason we're 'friends' is because Arikah had already staked her claim. But if you'd met me first..." She went up on her tiptoes and planted a gentle kiss on my lips. "...We'd have a slightly different relationship."

"Okay, that was unexpected," I muttered. I put my arms around her waist and added, "But not unwelcome. Bold of you to assume that I'd be interested, though."

"Tony, I can smell the desire when you look at me. If you didn't try so hard to be a one-woman man we'd have been all over each other months ago."

"Probably true," I admitted. My expression grew serious then, and I asked, "I'm going to need some time to think about this, you know."

"I assumed so," said Brie. "But consider this; Arikah came here through the gate my family controls. We already have diplomatic ties. But if we were co-wives, that would bind our families even tighter. Our mothers would certainly approve... and I know you've been worried about meeting Arikah's mother."

"I do need all the help I can get." I hugged her tight and said, "Thanks, Brie. And I really will consider your offer. When do you need an answer?"

She returned the hug and said, "Two days would be good... but if you kiss me again, I can wait a week."

"Five extra days for a kiss, huh?" I leaned in and whispered in her ear, "Now why do I feel like I'm the one who's caught in a trap?"

Brie gave me a sultry smile and said, "At least you get the cheese." We kissed again, but for some reason I didn't feel trapped at all.
Oct 31, 2020 5:32 PM

Jan 2015
tygertyger said:
A BETTER MOUSETRAP

Am I going to say it? Yes I am going to say it! This vignette Tyger was cheesy as hell!
Oct 31, 2020 5:40 PM

Jan 2015
Monster Girls of the Month November: Witches and Mages

<Evil cackling> Hyaaaaaa! Beware midnight is here and the Witches are on the loose!

As always, sharing pictures, H-scenes, vignettes, or whatever else involving mages and Witches that you can think off is more than welcome! Lets kick off with a gallery!

Direct link to the Imgur gallery: https://imgur.com/a/fJIb3a5

MetallumOperaturOct 31, 2020 7:24 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

» [MSG] mugen's Story ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

mugen91 - Aug 1, 2017

337 by YummyLunches »»
Mar 31, 2:26 PM

» [MSG] Another one by mugen

mugen91 - Jan 25, 2020

23 by YummyLunches »»
Mar 31, 1:39 PM

» [MSG] mugen's Story - Into the Dark

mugen91 - Jun 22, 2023

30 by mugen91 »»
Mar 31, 1:18 AM

» [MGS] adrift in the snow (venomwolf's story) ( 1 2 3 )

venomwolf - Nov 27, 2019

116 by venomwolf »»
Mar 30, 3:04 PM

» [MSG] MetallumOperatur's Story: A Brave New World ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

MetallumOperatur - Mar 22, 2017

214 by YummyLunches »»
Mar 30, 1:50 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.