Forum Settings
Forums

Looking for other people with affinity with my anime list of more than 75%

New
If you somehow stumble upon my profile, what's your affinity with me?
Jan 5, 2017 11:22 PM
Jun 2016
The main problem is, my preference in anime is the exact opposite of what is good for most people, I mean, what most people find good, i find it unpleasant (Ex. Steins Gate, Death Note, Mirai Nikki, Code Geass)

I know, my taste is twisted, and because of that, it is difficult to search for new anime to watch because i don't appreciate most of my friend's recommendations. That's why I'm looking for someone with the same taste with me.

Btw, this is the only anime I gave a score of 10,
Shokugeki no Souma
Fairy Tail
Nanatsu no Taizai
Kuroko no Basket
Yumeiro Patissiere
One Punch Man
Handa-kun
Jan 5, 2017 11:37 PM
Oct 2016
KingCarlo0420 said:
The main problem is, my preference in anime is the exact opposite of what is good for most people, I mean, what most people find good, i find it unpleasant (Ex. Steins Gate, Death Note, Mirai Nikki, Code Geass)

I know, my taste is twisted, and because of that, it is difficult to search for new anime to watch because i don't appreciate most of my friend's recommendations. That's why I'm looking for someone with the same taste with me.

Shokugeki no Souma
Fairy Tail
Nanatsu no Taizai
Kuroko no Basket
Yumeiro Patissiere
One Punch Man
Handa-kun

you prefer the anime that most people either judge super badly because of their "calling to be an anime connoisseur " or because "i pretend to have good taste in anime so I look educated" type?

We might not have 75% affinity, but your top anime would make me recommend:
Akame Ga Kill
Tokyo Ghoul
Psycho Pass
Owari No Seraph

I hope you find at least one of them appealing.
Jan 5, 2017 11:42 PM
Jun 2016
I appreciate your recommendations, but tbh, i don't watch gore or any anime with traumatic blood splashing scenes. I guess my mind is still of a kid. But thanks anyway.
Jan 6, 2017 1:25 AM

Apr 2012
@KingCarlo0420
No offense but it's impossible to have 75% with the new affinity algorithm (you could before), especially when you have a mean score much lower than MAL's average (which is 7 I think), statistically the difference might already be too great.

Anyway, you might like these

Ping Pong
Planetes
Noein
EratiKJan 6, 2017 1:29 AM
Jan 6, 2017 1:31 AM

Jun 2014
KingCarlo0420 said:

Shokugeki no Souma
Fairy Tail
Nanatsu no Taizai
Kuroko no Basket
Yumeiro Patissiere
One Punch Man
Handa-kun

Element Afinnity : --5%

What the fuck bro what are u even watching

hahaha

jk

More topics from this board

» looking for animanga/wa/ua like gantz, battle royale, god's will, jagaaaaaan and sweet home

FruitPunchBaka - 25 minutes ago

1 by H_Castaigne »»
8 minutes ago

» Any anime/manga with birds as the main focus?

doomteensy - May 3

9 by doomteensy »»
1 hour ago

» I need recs for a calm school life romance manga

yellowmonkey - 5 hours ago

2 by nishant0 »»
3 hours ago

» Looking for a non-harem Isekai anime

Michael_Mika - Mar 14

18 by Michael_Mika »»
12 hours ago

» Anime/Manga that revolves around Rain Theem

BroDa2545 - May 5

5 by Dizzy-san »»
Yesterday, 3:27 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.