Forum Settings
Forums
The Devil Is a Part-Timer! (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Dec 21, 2016 12:03 PM

Jan 2013
Sometimes I dunno if I should believe what Maou says about invading the world/Ente Isla or not. Though I do think that sooner or later he's going to invade Ente Isla.

I liked that Sariel joined the gang for this volume, if he stays as a regular then it's gonna be interesting due to his personality. Also the info bombs he dropped on the angel system was pretty interesting, and got me more curious about Urushiara (more even the "slip" Maou did with the necessity of Demons having to invade Human land to survive).

Nothing much went on in my opinion, at least in a long term matter, excluding the new Four (actually 5 and who knows maybe more, 7 would be cool) Generals which were more for comedy rather than something else. Though it will affect the plot (and characters) deeply.

A little friend for Alas appeared, and he seemed interesting and not evil. I actually wasn't expecting for a new Sephira so soon and like this, though I was waiting for one to make a sudden drop.

More topics from this board

» The Devil is a Part-timer! light novels finally end… but author receives death threats ( 1 2 )

Sakuta002766 - Aug 8, 2020

77 by SPIDEY_rockzzzzz »»
Mar 18, 8:41 AM

» What happened to emi?

Weebhpk - Aug 3, 2023

1 by Andasen »»
Oct 31, 2023 6:54 AM

» Where do I start reading LN?

Masshiroi - Sep 29, 2023

2 by Masshiroi »»
Sep 29, 2023 2:39 AM

» Sequel announced

MegamiRem - Aug 18, 2023

0 by MegamiRem »»
Aug 18, 2023 7:36 PM

Poll: » Hataraku Maou-sama! Chapter 1 Discussion

pp813 - Apr 22, 2013

2 by UsagiNoLotie »»
Jul 28, 2023 9:41 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.