Forum Settings
Forums
New
Feb 7, 2010 10:39 AM

Oct 2009
My personal opinion why is it so good is that it shows an exact way how to change from a badass into a good guy.
And that Kurosawa found a really great girlfriend XD

The story is very well made, although it took me lot of time until I got used to the drawing. And finally my rating would be 10 out of 5 XD

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Feb 10, 2010 2:22 PM

Oct 2008
This doujinshi is awesome cuz ... well just because it is ! (awesome)

Well then .. 1st the title, could u imagine a more awesome title than Masturbation Master ? :P
2nd main char Kurosawa resembles Light-kun from Death Note - awesome, right ?
3rd the story. Oh the story was so good, psychological drama with a lil bit of parody mixed in. Well the awesomeness can`t be explained you just have to read it.
OphiliaFeb 10, 2010 3:46 PM

Feb 19, 2010 10:36 PM

May 2009
I think that what I enjoyed most about this manga wasn't the deliciously naughty title, the epic Kira flashes while Kurosawa 'did the deed', or the incredible art. I think what I enjoyed most about this manga was the honest way that it portrayed human relationships with themselves and others. Kurosawa indulges himself sexually in a way that if others knew, would make him a social pariah. This doujin shows how his opinion of himself changes when he indulges himself in different ways and how others will react to him.

Masturbation Master Kurosawa addresses bullying, self acceptance, and the uncomfortable issue of fetishes. While addressing these issues, the doujin artist shows the true strength of character that one must possess to admit one's most embarrassing wrongs and the bravery that one must have to risk the effect that the truth can have in their relationships with friends. After reading Masturbation Master, I felt that I walked away with a couple life's lessons without having to learn them first hand.

(Boy, it's hard to answer that without any blatant spoilers...)
Mar 13, 2010 5:05 PM

Oct 2008
It's oh so satisfying, I love it because it has that nice ring to it; The Master of Masturbation. It's perverted, but it also makes sense of things and has some actual value in it in terms of simple lessons of life.
Sep 6, 2010 7:54 AM

Jan 2010
The story and Kurosawa's character development were top notch. Also I really liked the ending, absolutely perfect.
Sep 6, 2010 11:32 AM
Apr 2010
In addition to what was said above, I started to love the art style after a while. There was something homegrown about it, but not a bit of quality was sacrificed in the end.
Jan 18, 2011 3:00 PM

Nov 2008
i liked it pretty much for the reasons yaoisnotgay said, and the art style seems crude in the beginning, but it grows on you
i wanna see works by this author though
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Onani Master Kurosawa

Holybaptiser - Feb 4, 2013

0 by Holybaptiser »»
Feb 4, 2013 1:36 PM

» New Admins for this club

Kuro_-_sama - Aug 13, 2010

1 by mastersolidor »»
Feb 15, 2012 7:29 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.