Forum Settings
Forums
New
Nov 29, 2016 5:30 PM
May 2016

Yugana Umi home to beings known as water elemental's, beings who are one with the water and it's inhabitants, born with the knowledge of how to swim. Their leader had been a strong and proud elemental who always put the village first, though his downfall had been his dislike toward other elemental groups, despising them and even throwing intruders into the ocean. His people overlooked this believing it was for the best, as there leader always told them the same would be done to them if roles reversed. Some believed him and others didn't, but no one objected. Not until someone stood up challenging the leader to a dual, knowing the leader was proud and would not refuse, they dueled for leadership over the water elemental's. The dual lasted for five hours and twenty six minutes and the whole village attended, wanting to see the outcome of the dual, secretly hoping for a new leader to follow. At the end the people cheered for they had witnessed the start of new leadership, as their old leader was struck down in battle, ending the cruel way of getting rid of unwanted visitors.

Now there people are merry and blessed to be alive, their village expanded and their people flourished. Though they stuck to there own elemental group still, sending others away the back they came from. Yugana Umi village lived on like this for years to come, but everything comes to an end, and there leader became ill with fever. Now he must find a heir to take over leadership before he passes, but has no children and no idea who to pick. Will you be the one to lead the water elemental's?

VladWolfsbaneDec 24, 2016 10:24 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Dec 3, 2016 4:50 PM

Nov 2016

Picture

Yugana Umi the elemental village bordering a cliff side on each side, which to most would seem like a bad place for a village location, but for the water elemental's it was the perfect location. As below was a high river for which many would jump into with ease and grace, as all water elemental's could swim. Most of there homes had been well crafted, with plenty of supports making them safe for all dwellers. Though if you looked just a bit lower, you would find a few homes that seemed smaller, not so much work put into them, here you would find one with two small bedrooms, along with a small living area doubling as a kitchen. The bath located between the two bedrooms was small, fitting only a single person at a time, with peeling white paint on the walls. It was here where Indra resided, her parents had sensed passed, leaving behind there home two there two daughters.

Walking out of her overly small bedroom Indra yawned before glancing around the main living room, hoping the sun hadn't awoke yet, she needed to go on a supply run for her customers. Looking of the window it was hard for Indra to see past the waterfall, but it seemed dark out there still. Lighting a few candles around the house she made her way to the kitchen, attached to the living room, and made sure to make a couple sandwiches. Leaving one in the fridge for later knowing she would also get hungry later, Indra left her home. Outside the air was crisp on her lungs taking her a moment to get use to it, her attention now on her surroundings, she could tell the sun would be up soon. She hoped her sister would also put a good days work in, if she ever returned home. "Like new plates" Indra breathed under her breath. She had dropped a pile of plates the other day, slipping on an unseen puddle on the floor, cursing out loud that she hoped no one heard her. Running a hand threw her hair she took a step forward, wondering where to go fishing today.

Melinda420Dec 4, 2016 4:17 PM
Dec 4, 2016 7:45 AM
Jul 2016

Jisei Clair

It was a cold morning. It was still dark out when a silhouette would be seen coming into the village. Most people were still asleep at this point and Jisei knew this herself. She was wearing a white shirt with black sweatpants and some sneakers. However her shirt wasn't that white anymore. It was covered in blood on different places. She went to a small creek where she cleaned her shirt before taking a dry one from her bag and putting that on. From there she would continue on her path to go home.

When she arrived to her home, she saw her step sister Indra outside. She smirked and slowly walked on the path. She brushed her hand through her greasy and smelly hair as she waved towards Indra.
"Yo sis. How have you been? Long time no see. I hope everything went well"
With her smirk turning into a smile she walked to Indra and stood in front of her not doing anything else than looking her in the eyes.
Dec 4, 2016 6:21 PM

Nov 2016

The waterfall beside Indra's home could be heard as it was plenty full from the rain the day before, the air smelled of the ocean and morning cooking, as the village started to stir. Water slightly splashed onto part of her home and the walkways, making them slightly wet, but the villagers had learned to walk on steady feet a long time ago. Smiling Indra was about to head to work when she spotted a figure ahead, the young woman seemed be coming toward her, and it took Indra a moment to realize who it was. "Jisei!?" She looked at her step sister for a moment, noticing she seemed to have changed while away, though Indra couldn't quite tell how. The look in her step sisters eyes where different then the last time she had seen her, right after there mother passed Jisei left home, without really saying why. But Indra knew she had taken there mothers death hard, and probably couldn't be home at the time. Indra smiled, and embraced her sister fora moment before letting go. "I didn't know when you would return home." She had missed her sister while she was away, the home seemed empty with just one person occupying it. When there mother and father had been alive, the home never had enough space.
Dec 5, 2016 12:58 AM
Jul 2016

Jisei Clair

As she looked up at her sister, Indra embraced her. But only for a short time. Jisei smiled as she stepped closer to her sister taking a hold of her hand.
"Sorry for leaving you here Indra. I was just... so distressed about everything. But now I am back. And I'll be with you forever"
She giggled and began crying a bit as she jumped up against Indra giving her a tight hug.
"Now erm... could we take like a bath? I kinda forgot to take one. For a long long time. Hehehe~"
She smiled letting go off Indra as she walked inside their home
Dec 5, 2016 5:44 AM

Nov 2016

Picture

Indra watched her sister closely picking up on her small differences sense the last time they were together, she seemed to have forgot to take care of her self, but seeing her alive she overlooked her step sisters messy attire. She followed behind her sister, glad she finally returned home, now she would be taken care of. Standing in the living room together, Indra realized she had never invited anyone over sense her mother had passed, and sister had left home. Now the place seemed more like home with the two of them standing the living room. "I haven't changed anything, I kept it the way it was when you left." She glanced around the small room, the place was still lit up by candle light. The sun had now began to rise, letting in a stray beam into the living room, allowing for a bit more light. It took a moment for Indra to remember she had taken over their parent's old room, and turned the other into a spare room. "So I changed the bedrooms a little, I've been using mom and dads old room, and our room is now a spare room, but now that your home it's all yours. " Indra made her way toward the bedrooms, wanting to give her sister the room, encase she wanted to lay down after her bath.
Dec 5, 2016 9:55 AM
Jul 2016

Jisei Clair

Jisei walked to their parents room and sat on the bed stretching a bit while looking over to Indra.
"I'd rather sleep here to be honest. I mean, mom and dad's bed is so damn soft and warm. And I mean, we're sisters. Nothing that can happen right?"
She chuckled and got out of her clothes before walking to the bathroom. She turned on the hot water. Indra would see her body was full of bruises, scars and even some places that were filled with thorns from bushes. Jisei smiled and slowly got into the bath then looked over to Indra
"Come join me sis. I got some fun stories to tell you about"
Dec 5, 2016 10:38 AM

Nov 2016

Surprised that her sister went into their old parents room Indra followed along and stood inside the doorway, she watched as her sister sat on the bed, she seemed to not mind being in the room that was once their parents. "You can have the room... I wasn't sure you would want it." Not sure what else to say Indra made her way to the bathroom with her step sister, making sure to grab her a towel for later. But as Indra turned around she dropped the towel, her gaze falling on her sisters body. Multiple bruises could be seen scattered on her skin, but the scars had been more of a surprise, as some where old and some still fresh. "What happened to you?" She forgot about the towel and stood by the tub, looking down her sisters body was still beautiful, but it saddened Indra that it was covered in pain. "Did someone do this to you? You know you can tell me right?" Bending down to crouch, Indra looked into her sisters eyes, wondering what was going through her mind. If someone had done this they would not get away with it, she would even go to the leader of their village to get help, if they needed it.

Dec 5, 2016 10:53 AM
Jul 2016

Jisei Clair

As Jisei let herself sink into the bath and smiled. She looked up to the ceiling adn listened to Indra speak. She then stood up and went over to Indra. She smiled and kissed her forehead softly beforehugging her closely.
"I did some of this... to myself. When mom died I was depressed... so I tried letting myself fall dead from a mountain which didn't work. Then I got into trouble with a lot of people. I had to... I had to kill to survive"

Jisei looked into Indra's eyes with her own eyes being wide spread and a bit scary
"Please forgive me dear sister... I had to kill. Otherwise I wouldn't be able to come protect you"
She started crying and tightly hugged Indra leaning against her
JeaniDec 5, 2016 11:08 AM
Dec 5, 2016 11:07 AM

Nov 2016

Being hugged by her sister who was dripping wet, not to mention naked, was to most people unnatural. But Indra and her sister use to go swimming in the ocean, to be one with the water you had to be naked, so she didn't mind to much. "You hurt yourself? But why? I was here the who time, I would have helped you through it...or gone with you. We are to look after each other right?" She hugged her sister back, hoping she would stay. Not run away again, it wasn't safe on the road. " I'm not mad at you Jisei. I'm worried about you, your my sister." She stepped back to look at her, giving her a warm smile, Indra picked up the towel and handed it to Jisei. "Now finish up. I'll make us something good to eat, and we can catch up." She wanted to know more about her sisters travels, what happened and where she went. Walking out of the bathroom Indra made her way to the kitchen, she wanted to make something warm, so grabbing her own homemade soup Indra went to work cooking.
Dec 5, 2016 11:11 AM
Jul 2016

Jisei Clair

Jisei nodded and took the towel. She dried herself and went with her sister holding her hand gently.
"I promise to stay with your forever Indra. I can't go without you... and I only realized that too late"
She giggled happily before going to their room and putting on a fresh set of clothes

She went to the kitchen with Indra and sat on the counter looking at her sister cutely
"However I did some jobs... ones that should not be allowed... but I made money for us. Money to restore this house and expand it. Cause if winter is gonna hit soon, this place is gonna be way too cold"
JeaniDec 5, 2016 11:36 AM
Dec 5, 2016 11:34 AM

Nov 2016

Indra herself would do almost anything for her sister, so she understood that she did jobs that may not be good jobs, but that didn't matter anymore. Jisei was safe at home. Indra glanced up at her sister smiling. "I understand you had to do things..." She wasn't sure how to end her words, so she let them be in silence for a moment. Indra had finished heating up the soup, the house smelled of fish and vegetables, making Indra hungry. She almost laughed when her sister mentioned the house needed to be restored, she knew it would be a cold winter if not. The roof needed a few patches where the shingles had fallen off, and the paint on the outside was barley visible. Indra was sure that the sink in the sink needed to be replaced soon, and they needed to buy new things. Especially if there was going to be two people living here again. "This place does need a few things..." She smiled as she poured soup into two bowels, and passed one to her sister, hoping she would enjoy it. " Eat up! You look like you could use some soup." Indra needed to get some weight on her sister, as it looked like she was much thinner.

Dec 5, 2016 11:38 AM
Jul 2016

Jisei Clair

Jisei took the bowl of soup and without hesitation began drinking from it. She drank it all up in a matter of seconds and held her bowl out.
"Can I please have more? I have lived off candy and other junk food. This is amazing right now!"
Jisei lickerd her lips and would keep eating until she was completely full.

After she had filled herself with the delicious fish stew she would go to the living room and sit on the couch
"Say Indra. We have never had a TV right? Also, have you been practicing with your powers lately?"
JeaniDec 7, 2016 3:58 AM
Dec 6, 2016 2:51 PM

Nov 2016

Indra tasted a small sip of her soup to test if it was to hot, but she had heated it up just right, and it tasted amazing still. She was glad she could cook well, learning from her mother when she was young. Before Indra could finish half of her bowl, her sister Jisei had finished her bowl, and had asked for another. She wasn't to shocked that her sister stuck to junk food, there mother had never allowed that in the house. "You know how to fish Jisei. Was there no water where you went?" She couldn't imagine being away from the ocean, or water all together. The ocean was apart of who they are as water elemental's, Indra wouldn't had gone so far away from it. Grabbing her sisters bowl, Indra filled it once again, glad to be able to take care of her sister again. Passing the bowl back, she started eating her own soup again, until she had finished her first bowl and put it in the sink. Her sisters next question did catch her off guard a bit, as they had never been able to afford a TV. "Where did you get to see a TV?" She wondered what it was like, not ever having the chance to watch one, but only seeing one at a distance. "Only a few people in the village have one, but I've never watched one before." She smiled, wondering if she would like a TV or not.

Dec 7, 2016 4:01 AM
Jul 2016

Jisei Clair

Jisei chuckled and got off the counter to get her bag. She emptied it on the table as some bloody clothes and a bloody knife fell out. There also was a lot of money and different kinds of candy within the mix of items.
"I told you dear sister. I worked jobs.And I can afford anything for us now. And about that fishing thing... big cities only have small ponds with fish that I won't eat like koi. And in the big city, they had huuuge TV's on the walls of buildings! It was amazing!"
She also took out a phone and showed it to Indra
"I also got this from my boss I worked for before he died. It's super handy and I can order things like the TV or resources for the house!"
SHe smiled and tightly hugged Indra rubbed her cheeks on hers
"I am just so glad to be back with you Indra"
JeaniDec 12, 2016 4:59 AM
Dec 7, 2016 1:43 PM

Nov 2016

Indra watched as her sister Jisei dumped her bag contents on the counter, she watched as countless items hit the surface, even a blooded knife. Grabbing the knife carefully she placed it in the sink, making a metal note to wash it later. Glancing at the coins scattered on the counter, Indra started picking through them, some she had never seen before. "I don't think I would like big cities to much....not enough water for me." She let a small smile escape her lips. Indra glanced through the phone her sister gave her, and was amazed at the different items she had never seen before. It was true the house needed upgrades, but this was going a bit far. "Jisei. We need to repair the house, before buying luxuries." She set the phone down, not really sure how to use it anyway. "I have an idea! Why don't we go out into the village? We can do a bit of shopping. If your up for it?" Getting out of the house would probably do them both some good, and they can get an idea of what they want for the house.
Dec 8, 2016 1:34 AM
Jul 2016

Jisei Clair

Jisei chuckled and pulled out her credit card. She had enough money to treat her sister. She deserved to be treated like a princess. Like Jisei's own little princess. She smiled and hugged her sister
"I have enough money Indra! I can treat you so much, you deserve it too! I mean, when my mom died, you took good care of me before I went off. You always took care of mom so well... I was jealous of your capabilities. But now I know... you deserve to take some relaxing time"
She kissed Indra's cheek and giggled in a bit of a creepy way. It was very clear now this wasn't the innocent Jisei from a few years ago
"LEts go now shall we?"
JeaniDec 11, 2016 4:11 AM
Dec 8, 2016 4:49 PM

Nov 2016

Picture

Indra had her own colorful credit cards in the wallet her mother had gave her, but they had been maxed out for a while now. Always meaning to make a payment, but never had time or the money. Glancing at her sisters for a moment, before looking at her, she thought about the offer for a moment. Her sister seemed happy to treat her for the day, and if Indra refused, she may make her sister unhappy. She didn't want her sister to be unhappy again... she didn't deserve it. "Fine. But lets not go to crazy with that thing, they do max out eventually." Her sister seemed to be unlike herself still, but Indra shook off the thought. Her sister must have gone through hell and back out there on her own, without anyone to look out for her. Indra disappeared for a moment into the bathroom before coming out again, she needed her wallet next. No. Her sister was paying... Indra made her way into the kitchen. "Alright. I think this will be quite fun." She poked her sister before laughing, and made her way for the door.

Yugana Umi village, home to the water elemental's had it's options of shops and booths. Some selling fruits and vegetables made by the village farmers, who tend their crops most of the day, and even the night if need be. One man could be found selling different cuts of meant, and a nice selection of different meats from found outside the village. Others had wears of trinkets and clothing, even a few who had weapons and Armour to sell or trade. Most of the villagers would trade if the customer did not have coin, but it had to be something they would want or need. Children could be seen running around chasing one another, and adults stood around in conversation. Indra smiled over at her sister, wondering if the village had changed to her or not. "So we have more villagers now, but not to much has changed." Indra pulled her sister toward the market area.
Dec 11, 2016 4:59 AM
Jul 2016

Jisei Clair

Jisei smiled and hugged her sister's arm as they went out the home to go into the town. She hadn't seen the people there for a long time. She put her credit ard in her pocket and they went on their way. Duriung their walk Jisei sometimes stopped to buy some fruits and such for dinner. She wanted to cook tonight. She also bought a necklace for Indra.
"This one is for you sis. I think you definitely deserve it!"
Dec 11, 2016 3:41 PM

Dec 2016
After starting his journey, Jordan arrives in Yugana Umi, hoping to find any information about the location of his older brother. He's surprised to see how serene the town looks, and decides to stay for a while.
Dec 11, 2016 4:13 PM

Nov 2016

Stopping at one of many small booths in the village market, Indra knew each and ever one by name, and what it should look like when you buy it. Her mother had brought her here many times while she was alive, and Indra had learned to watch and listen to her mothers interactions while shopping. Smiling over at her stepsister Jisei, she noticed the fruit she was picking out, and wondered what her sister had planned for dinner later on. Glancing over Jisei's head, Indra noticed more people starting to arrive in the market area, finally villagers were waking up and travelers had started to arrive. She could pick out most of the people as village members tending to their daily business, while some not a care in the world, and others seemed to be running late for something. The two sisters moved onto the next booth that seemed to catch their eyes, it was no surprise the booth was mostly jewelry, and homemade by a local. "Mum use to wear some of these when she was younger." Stuck in a stray though fora moment, Indra didn't notice her sister buy something from the merchant. Not until she had brought it over to show her, did she notice how pretty it was with the homemade beads, crafted from multiple items found in the forest near by. "Thank you, sister." Indra put the necklace over her head, and looked down at how bright and beautiful it looked. Her eyes met her sisters as Indra smiled, and then brought her sister in for a hug. "I'm really glad your back home." Letting go of her sister, Indra noticed someone new enter the market.
Dec 12, 2016 5:08 AM
Jul 2016

Jisei Clair

Jisei blushed as her sister hugged her. She smiled and looked up into her eyes
"I am just as glad to be back. Right where I belong, with you"
She giggled and kissed Indra's cheek before looking over where Indra was looking also noticing the stranger coming in.
"Hmm who is that? Should we maybe be careful for him or her?"
She looked over to the person and summoned her water whip behind her back but also holding a knife as extra weapon
JeaniDec 13, 2016 6:55 AM
Dec 12, 2016 11:39 AM

Dec 2016
As Jordan walked through the market, he noticed how crowed it had become. He'd never imagined so many people in one place. His stomach started growling with hunger after 2 days without any real food. He walked up to one of the food booths to see what was available. Knowing that he does have any money, he decides to take some food while no one is looking. He grabs what he can and walks away.
Dec 12, 2016 7:58 PM

Nov 2016

Indra shrugged and wondered the same thing as Jisei, but the village did attract travelers, so she wasn't sure why this one stuck out to her. She had seen travelers that had dressed stranger, some coming from the mountains, still dressed in skins of animals and little to no people skills. "I'm not to sure...for some reason he sticks out to me." Trying not to be obvious Indra moved along to a booth beside the traveler, from here her sister and her couldn't be seen to good, but they could see what he was up to. She motioned for her sister to calm down, not to attract attention to them. Her gaze watched him as he took food off the shelf, as the merchants back was turned, and walked off toward a less crowded area. Indra could only assume the traveler had no money to pay for the food, or was use to stealing and didn't care. Signaling to her sister to follow, Indra kept the guy in her sights, as they left the crowded market area. She hoped this wouldn't end badly for her and her sister, but also the traveler, as she didn't want anyone to get hurt. "Lets not get carried away ok sis? Lets just hear what he has to say first..." She hesitated for a second, before continuing forward.

Dec 12, 2016 8:55 PM

Dec 2016
Jordan continues to walk through the market, looking for a good place to eat his food. He finds a small alley and sees a good place to sit. He gets comfortable and begins to eat the food he stole. He says to himself, "I hope I can find a good place to sleep here, or even better a job so I can have some money."
Dec 13, 2016 6:57 AM
Jul 2016

Jisei Clair

Jisei sighed and made her whip disappear but kept her knife out. They silently followed the guy Jisei walking in front to protect her sister from anything that might come to them. She grinned and put her knife in her pocket hiding it with her shirt
"Well this fucker stole something. So let me just talk to him alright? I won't hurt him untless he threatens me."

Jisei walked over to the guy in the alley and smirked as she stood in front of him
"Sooo... why did you have to steal from that merchant? There was no reason to do so. Now, give back the food to the merchant and apologize."
JeaniDec 18, 2016 6:32 AM
Dec 13, 2016 12:16 PM

Dec 2016
Jordan looked up at the girl talking to hime and noticed another girl behind her. Jordan didn't want to get into a fight so he replied, "I'm already eating it, that merchant isn't going to want it now. I'm sure he'll be fine without a couple pieces food."
Dec 15, 2016 3:49 PM

Nov 2016

Indra watched the two for a moment, standing back to see what would happen, she didn't like violence. Her whole life Indra had avoided the drama in town, and the fights that sometimes went on. Her mother had said nothing good can come from choosing violence, matters can be settled in a proper and civilized manner. So far, her option has kept her out of trouble. The guy her sister confronted didn't seem bothered by the sisters, and didn't care that he stole. He was right about the merchant not wanting the food back, though if he found out and told the village leader, the guy would have some trouble on his hands. She took a couple steps forward to stand with her sister, and gave her a look to not bother being upset. Indra turned her attention to the traveler, her gaze quickly assessing any possible dangers, but he seemed to not want trouble either. "We won't tell the village leader, but if you can't afford to pay for it then just say so. Most of the villagers are understanding and accept trade instead of coin, or you work for what you want." She smiled, then shrugged. She wondered how long he planned on staying in the village, or if he had business here. "Do you plan on staying long?"
Dec 15, 2016 4:50 PM

Dec 2016
Jordan was cautious of the two girls. Although the one smiling looked kind, he didnt trust her. He took a quick moment to think, and could only think of 3 options. He could try to run away, stay and fight, or being friendly. Running away seemed like the best option, but Jordan wasn't familiar with the town as the two girls. Fighting would mean fighting two opponents, as well as draw attention to himself, potentially bringing more opponents. He decided to take the safe option and be friendly, as this could be advantageous for him. "I plan on staying as long as I need to. I do need money and a place to stay though."
Dec 18, 2016 6:33 AM
Jul 2016

Jisei Clair

Jisei looked over to him with a furious look and pointed towards the inn
"We cangive you work with our company. Which means fishing and then selling the fish. You can stay at the inn for a small fee. But he can give you a free place for a month or so"
She looked over to Indra and smiled taking a hold of her hands
"Shall we go home again? We got this guy what he needed you know"
Dec 19, 2016 7:58 AM

Nov 2016

Indra knew her sister would be easier on him now, for her sack, she knew her sister would keep her happy. It seemed to be Jisei's new goal sense returning home, for now it was ok, but Indra wondered how long her sister would keep it up. She glanced over at the traveler wondering if he would check out the Inn, or if he would ignore their help. The family business could use some extra help, they had plenty of deliveries, and the two sisters could just barley keep up. "Sure sis...he could probably use sometime to digest our information." She smiled one more time before leaving toward their home, waiting for her sister before disappearing out of sight.

Indra has left the RP
Dec 26, 2016 3:26 PM

Dec 2016
Yugana Umi, or Town of Water as some may call it, is the place that Nathan has been looking for in the past few weeks, the home of the water elementals, a town with extreme natural beauty, and the destination of this young wanderer who has been searching for a place to start a new life, "Balance" is the word that he mumbles as he sights the town in the distance and walks towards it.
As he approaches the entrace of Yugana Umi, Nathan is questioned on his element, and with the most normal of tones his answer is "Earth" . The guards put on a more serious expression and politely ask him to leave, saying that the town is no place for earth elementals. "And where should i leave to? Can't this town allow a simple wanderer such as myself to enter and look around?" is his answer, the guards try to convice Nathan to leave, but they keep exchanging arguments between eachother, causing a small comotion that catches the eye of a few of the citizens walking around, they slowly start to gather to listen to the "Fight" going on between them.
Dec 30, 2016 4:34 PM

Nov 2016

Indra Enters Area

The town of Yugana Umi was a natural beauty to see as it's location was on the side of a cliff, and made it's way down into the water, where many villagers can be found fishing. Near the entrance of the village stood two guards on days that aren't busy, normally there day passes without trouble, but today there seemed to be a fuss near the gate. The guards had started to argue among one another about what to do with the traveler, no one liked to bother the leader, but they couldn't just let him inside. While they continued to argue, Indra approached slowly, as to not attract any attention to herself as a small group had gathered. As she walked past traveler she bumped into him apologizing as she snuck a slip into his pocket, before continuing past the guards and into the village. The slip was a free pass into the village, meant to allow family from other villages to visit without hassle. With one quick glance and smile at the traveler, Indra disappeared into a well known tavern.

Dec 31, 2016 1:11 AM

Dec 2016
As people start gathering at the front gate, Nathan considers giving up for now since attention is something he dislikes, but as that happens, he gets bumped by a local, he noticed she sneaked something onto his pocket. Huh.. As he reads it he looks over his shoulder and catches a glimpse of her smirk, he wonders about her reasons to let in a stranger, as she starts to look away he shows a mysterious-ish grin towards her. What if i told you i had a certain item that will allow my entrace? As he shows them the pass they show a more relieved expression, but one of them takes a really good look at it We are sorry for the inconvinience mister, we don't like to tell people off, but we had to, there should be no problem on your entrace seeing as you have that card though. As Nathan walks inside the town he decides to walk inside the library and read his way through learning more about Yugana Umi, followed by talking to a few locals about job offerings, some offers pop up but nothing that catches his interest, but he ponders about the one as a waiter seeing as it's the option he finds is the best, but doesn't answer it immediately and decides to check out his the tavern which he might be applying for, as he orders something to eat and drink, he catches a glimpse of what seems to be the girl who gave him hand getting into town, to not get into any unnecessary encounters, he quickly turns back at his food, hoping she doesn't notice him.
Dec 31, 2016 6:13 PM

Nov 2016

The elemental Tavern located in Yugana Umi village was well kept, well known and always busy with travelers. Mostly water elemental's. The place was crafted of wood and stone found near the village, the owners kept it clean, their Tavern made them enough coin to do so. The bar sold a nice selection of alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks for every different mouth it touched, but the prices brought in more people, as most drinks are affordable by the poorest person. Indra watched from her seat by the small window at the side of the tavern, she was able to see the door perfectly, wondering if the traveler from before would drop in. She was always curious to meet another kind of elemental, and hoped she made the right choice in letting him into the village. She glanced over at the bar where one of the owners was busy serving customers, while making small talk, and keeping an eye on his wife. Indra looked over at the woman serving a table of two men who seemed more then drunk already, but yet the two ordered yet more drinks, and finished off what they had already ordered. Rolling her eyes Indra noticed the door of the tavern open and the traveler from before entered, making her pick up her drink, and act like she didn't notice him. What would he do now? She couldn't help another glance over at him as he made his way to the bar, and ordered a drink and something to eat. Smiling, Indra glanced back at her drink. Indra was caught off guard by a woman's voice beside her, making her gaze shift from her drink and look up at the owner with a small smile. "Sorry. What?" She hoped the woman didn't think she was rude, but she had known the owners for awhile, and they seemed like a nice couple. The woman replied, asking if she wanted another drink, but Indra shook her head. "No thanks." Returning to her drink for a second she had forgotten about the traveler, and glanced over to see what he was up to.
Dec 31, 2016 6:43 PM

Dec 2016
As he eats his meal, he takes a good look at the tavern, it's something a bit more "Elegant" then the taverns used by alchoolics in most places, he gets a vibe from it that he didn't get from the rest of the town, maybe it's a place where element doesn't matter and people just get along?
No.. that's not it, it's more of a worry-free atmosphere, somewhere where people can interact with eachother after a hard day of work... he likes it.
While eating his meal Nathan suddenly feels like he's being watched.
Not only by one entity, but rather a few others, he decides to take a gamble.
He calls the waitress and talks to her for a bit asking "If any young-ish girls ask any questions about me, ask her if anyone followed me out, if her answer is yes direct her to the trinket shop on the western side of town, if her answer is no then... *He ponders for a bit* tell her anyway, could you do that for me?". The waitress hesitates for a while, but agrees to it though having a couple questions "I'll agree to it... seems like you're in some kind of trouble, but in return you'll promise to chat with me over a drink and tell me both ur reasons and what happened *She winks at him*.You know, dealing with elders, alchoolics, and perverts isn't the most relaxing thing, and.. you just seem like an easy going guy?.
Nathan nods, followed by abruptly leaving the table and heading outside.
MinehhDec 31, 2016 7:03 PM
Dec 31, 2016 10:14 PM

Nov 2016

Trying not to be obvious Indra watched the owner walk over to the traveler, but she couldn't overhear anything they had said, and next thing she knew the traveler had got up and left the tavern. Finishing off her drink, Indra left a small tip as she normally did and walked over to the woman, with a feeling he had said something to the woman. Watching as the woman cleaned up the table, seeming to take her time, as Indra got to her. "Excuse me. The traveler from this table...he didn't say anything to you did he?" She waited, hoping she didn't sound strange to the woman. But to her relief the woman smiled and nodded as she spoke to Indra. "That he did, to make sure no one followed him or you. He said direct you to the trinket shop on the western side of town." With a slight nod the woman smiled and went back to her work. Leaving Indra to her thoughts on going to the shop or not, usually she would bring her sister along, she was the one to confront people head on. With a small sigh, Indra let her legs direct her out of the tavern and toward the western side of town, hoping her day wasn't about to get worse once she got to the trinket shop. The door of the shop seemed simple but fit for some reason, making it look better then what it actually was, which made Indra smile a bit. She remembered going to this shop before with her mother when she had been alive, and Indra had been a lot smaller at the time. Opening the door a small bell could be hear above her head, making Indra look up for a moment before letting the door close behind her. She fixed her hair a bit and glanced around the shop,her eyes spotting small and large ornaments and objects for sale or trade.

Jan 1, 2017 5:00 AM

Dec 2016
As Nathan left the tavern, he quickly ran to the trinket shop, when he got there, he made a deal with the shop owner "If any girls come here and ask about me, tell them to head to the fruit stand on the eastern side of the village, if any guys ask about either her, or me, send them there as well, all that for a good deal obviously" The shop owner accepted, and Nathan stormed out of the trinket shop before Indra showed up.
Jan 2, 2017 6:41 AM

Nov 2016

Indra walked around the small trinket shop, her eye darting from one object to the next, not lingering at an object for to long. Wondering why she was even there in the first place, she noticed the owner watching her closely. He seemed to want to ask her something, so Indra put on a smile and walked over to him. He wore a an old fashion hat that matched his well wore clothes, his face seemed kind, and he nodded to her as she approached the counter. "I'm looking for a travler that might have been in here...though I do not know his name." She paused, wondering what else to say. But before she could think of what to say next the made let out a small laugh, before directing her to yet another location. This time she was to go to the fruit stand on the eastern side of the village, which she knew where to go, but was she willing to put up with this game of sorts. Thanking the owner of the trinket shop Indra left the store and started east, wondering if he would be at the fruit stand, or if she would be going to another location.
Jan 2, 2017 7:29 AM

Dec 2016
Nathan arrives at the fruit stand, it's a small little stand in which there's an elderly lady with a casual get up, something not too flashly, something normal for a stand owner, though her smile shines brighter than the sun itself, Nathan approaches the old lady and proposes the same request to the stand owner, but this time, he asks her to direct Indra towards a backalley in the southern side of town, he figures she has caught up with his "Game" but guesses she's still interested on how this will end up, but the thing he's worried about isn't Indra, but rather the other set of eyes that were watching him back at the tavern, the old lady brightly accepts his request, of course, on the cost of buying some of her merchandise, Nathan heads to the back alley, but doesn't enter it instead he heads towards a nearby guard who's having a chat with a blacksmith, trying to lay low, he has a request for the guard, but he awaits for Indra to arrive on the alley.
MinehhJan 2, 2017 7:33 AM
Jan 2, 2017 2:26 PM

Nov 2016

The walk to the eastern side of the village didn't take to long, and Indra made sure to take her time, stopping to talk to a couple people along the way. She hoped her step sister was out working on their family business, they had to keep their customers happy. Spotting the fruit stand up ahead Indra glanced around her surroundings, but seen no sign of the traveler from earlier. The owner of the booth was an elderly lady with average village clothes, she looked like she fit in here with her small booth. The woman caught Indra watching her and motioned for her to approach the booth with a thin hand. Indra let a small sigh escape her lips, as she was sure the traveler was now having fun with this little game of his. Which Indra couldn't help but follow along and play, she was even more interested in meeting him. "Hello." Indra spoke in a clear voice for the woman, hoping she could hear her. "Did a traveler leave you a message not long ago?" She was now over the fact she may sound weird to anyone else, but so far each person knew what she had been talking about, and sure enough this woman did too. "Hmmm yes you are correct about that...though he wanted you to meet him in the back ally on the southern part of the village." Thanking the elderly woman for her time with a coin, Indra made her way south, hoping the traveler wasn't dangerous.
Jan 2, 2017 2:45 PM

Dec 2016
After a long wait, Nathan finnaly sees Indra arriving at the alley, he awaits a few minutes, knowing she's probably wondering why she's there, and then, he finally sees what he wanted to, a group of 3 thugs followed Indra onto the alley, they looked like outsiders, a bit like Nathan himself, though they're aura felt harmful, as they approach Indra, Nathan sets things into motion, he had been waiting with 2 guards and the blacksmith one of them was with, they starting slowly heading towards the alley, but started rushing when they seemed like they wanted to attack Indra, Nathan stood back, watching it from afar, the guards and they're friend managed to suprise the thugs, being able to making them surrender without any resistance from their part, Indra looked scared, but Nathan didn't feel any compassion towards here even after using her, he simply walked away when it was done, but as he was walking away he turns his head around and crosses eyes with Indra, he lets out a grin towards her making sure she sees it, and vanishes into the village, he had a slim of sorry for her to be used in such a fashion, but he isn't one to care about others, he enjoyed his time in Yugana to the fullest, guessing that Indra would feel regret on letting him in, and would go to expose him, he figured she would see her again, no.. he was sure he would see her again soon enough
Jan 6, 2017 1:35 PM

Nov 2016

Indra entered the ally way unsure of herself and her surroundings now, her pace slowed down slightly, and glanced around wondering what the hell she was even doing here. Before she knew it there were footsteps behind her, she knew coming here was a mistake now as she turned around. She recognized the men's faces from the wanted posters up around the village, they both had been involved in armed burglary, and left village members beaten on the floor. Indra took a step back, tripping on something behind her, and landed on the ground with a sore ass. She could only watch as two guards rushed the men, along with a civilian, and arrested the two men. Indra noticed movement out of the corner of her eye, and turned to see the traveler slipping away, but not without meeting her glance with a smile. Indra stared back, watching him disappear. This time she was not following him, she needed to get back home. Though she was curious and somewhat mad at being used, she realized that two criminals had also been caught, and no one got hurt. She wondered if her realized how much he had just helped the village, and wondered if he knew his so called game did so much good.
Jan 6, 2017 2:27 PM

Dec 2016
After 3 days had passed, Nathan was confused, he had not seen the girl since the incident, but she didn't seem to expose him as he thought she would, he kept questioning himself on what drove her to do such things after the fear and embarassment she had gone through, he was interested, he thought he had got himself onto her mind since he knew every move she made, but that was a turn of events he hadn't planned, he was clearly the bad guy in that picture, causing someone to be in such a situation, and two people getting arrested, but he managed to get out of that with nothing to lose but a few things to win. Then, a concern of his that he forgot about completely came back, he had no idea if anyone had seen his burned eye under his hood and his hair, he thought himself as stupid, and kept putting himself down for not being careful about it, after 3 days he learned a bit more about the culture, and their way to do things, he went to some sightseeing spots like the waterfall and the river, found a few job openings, but declined all of them, and then, he decided to pay his debt of having a drink with the waitress he had talked to 3 days ago. The sun had already set down, and the local alchoolics and the "Party people" Had already entered the tavern, it's atmosphere was completely changed, that didn't feel like a relaxed place any more, it felt like a place where 20-year olds went to party, get drunk and try to get some girls, the alchoolics weren't the same as they were as well, instead of being with a happy expression and not being able to think clearly, they instead were completely out of themselves, they were going crazy due to their high alchool levels, Maybe this is how this place really is..? I guess i was wrong about it... He thought to himself, he caught a glimpse of the waitress he owed that debt to, she was there alright, but she was partying, she had her night out clothes, and left all the work to the owner and all the other waitresses that had the night shift, she didn't seem like what he had thought about her, and when she waved at him and started to walk over to him, he quickly put hid his face as much as he could and headed to the door, he bumped into someone, and decided to quickly pick-pocket them, he took that person's identity and faked being angry and arguing with them for about 10seconds so he could put the wallet back, he had no idea that the person he bumped into was actually Indra, thankfully she didn't seem to realize it was him right away, but now his only concern was to get away from the tavern and get his mind straight, planning on his next move. Someone was following him, he didn't know who, but it was a familiar aura, maybe someone he had been in an argument with somewhere else? Maybe the waitress caught up to him? He quickly tried dissapearing onto the village, he went into a small mob in the night market, he couldn't feel the aura he sensed anymore, so he thought he was on the clear, but little did he know, the aura was simply mixed with the rest, and that person kept following him.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Abandoned Casino ( 1 2 3 )

kamina-uchiha - Nov 30, 2016

118 by RiriaMAL »»
Jan 6, 2017 8:39 PM

Sticky: » Club Activities ~

Melinda420 - Dec 12, 2016

7 by Melinda420 »»
Jan 6, 2017 2:27 PM

» Leaders List

kamina-uchiha - Nov 28, 2016

1 by Muffinizer »»
Dec 26, 2016 3:07 PM

» Character Tracking

26 by Melinda420 »»
Dec 26, 2016 2:38 PM

» Stats selection

27 by Melinda420 »»
Dec 26, 2016 2:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.