Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Dec 11, 2016 6:58 AM

Jul 2015
Hey, where did you get this image? It isn't on the website nor on the Rewrite twitter.
Dec 11, 2016 7:18 AM

Mar 2016
it would be silly, if this visual - just a fan art...and then we'll see real, 8bit styled crappy visual.

I hope not.
Dec 11, 2016 7:29 AM

Jan 2015
SymphoniacTippy said:
Arikado- said:

uh ... this scene, but I thought that S1 had already fu...
hope we can get something good, for sure it's a very decisive scene for my rate (I don't want to confess it made me teary-eyed).

I know this (a failed branch),

^ I have to say I agree, and also I'm pretty surprised they did it with the same color scheme, and it impresses me in a sense, but I don't think they would go and have the same quality, as I said prior, the schedule that Aniplex gave, the deadline, and such, really bugs me to see it in a sense (mostly because the more I go on Twitter when it comes to learning about how the anime industry works, the more I get pretty triggered about it)

I think the same thing as you, they have hired new animators (I heard this somewhere, am I right?) I was just saying that a promotional pic isn't so reliable.
Dec 11, 2016 8:32 AM

Jul 2015
Materialist said:
it would be silly, if this visual - just a fan art...and then we'll see real, 8bit styled crappy visual.

I hope not.

Well, fanarts are so much better than 1st season art, so I wouldn't be surprised if this is the case.
Dec 11, 2016 8:44 AM
Jul 2018
Pochi_ said:
Materialist said:

I hope not.

Well, fanarts are so much better than 1st season art, so I wouldn't be surprised if this is the case.

Uh there are exceptions. Some fanarts at least for Rewrite on Pixiv looks like actual legit whoreshit tbh. Just some. No offense xD

(I go on Pixiv every time so)
Dec 11, 2016 8:53 AM

Mar 2016
Pochi_ said:
Materialist said:

I hope not.

I'm more worried about PV.
Most of Winter2017 anime have a PV(some even PV2+) and Rewrite is not.
(If they do not have any free time atleast for 30sec./1m. PV - that's a bad sign...)
Dec 11, 2016 8:59 AM
Jul 2018
Arikado- said:
SymphoniacTippy said:

I know this (a failed branch),

^ I have to say I agree, and also I'm pretty surprised they did it with the same color scheme, and it impresses me in a sense, but I don't think they would go and have the same quality, as I said prior, the schedule that Aniplex gave, the deadline, and such, really bugs me to see it in a sense (mostly because the more I go on Twitter when it comes to learning about how the anime industry works, the more I get pretty triggered about it)

I think the same thing as you, they have hired new animators (I heard this somewhere, am I right?) I was just saying that a promotional pic isn't so reliable.

For the first one, they did showed it... but I don't think it was pretty much the same, that one seemed rather too quickly for me, not to mention that felt abrupt in a sense.

But I think as long as they nail it it would be fine I supposed.

As for the second about the animators, I might be incorrect on this, but from what Zayd told me (he and I talk on twitter about Rewrite a lot, especially Zayd) that they hired shit ton of animators for S1, even had secondary or mini-helping studios to help out (I think one of them did Episode 11, if I remember correctly that was the episode where Lucia and Midou fought).

But even that it isn't normal because an example of this is that one of the episodes had I think 5 AD (Animation Directors) and 7 AS (Assistant), or vise versa, which is a total of 11, that's not pretty normal for a production as far as I am concerned, because usually per episode or per a show, you have only 1 Animation Director and 1 Assistant Director, Usually Max 3 is the schedule is a bit bad so they would have some backup to it. But they had shit ton, which in the production area which Zayd pointed out, is fucking whoreshit, it's hell basically. A production shouldn't be like this at all, because it isn't normal. Even then, they still made it look like shit in a sense because of the schedule, which is a shame really.

I mean I have seen some of the Storyboards around twitter and Sakugabooru, and as I guessed, they're simple, they're planning, but those get ruined because of the schedule, unfortunately that's how it looks of it from what I know.

Btw I'm not the expert on this too much (well I'm kinda interested in it further recently), but this pretty much explains what I mean.

I think I just hope they can stay consistent at least most part, or at least I'm not expecting full on sakuga fest animation, but I'm hoping they can stay fine as much as possible somehow. It's not about the budget, it's about the schedule and how it pretty much sank this in the technical area.

The good side of this and I'm gonna assume: Aoishima is probably not going to participate in this (he's the one that basically forced the comedy in the original route, in a way, because the other script writer wrote episodes 2 and 4 from the show, from what I remember from a convo), to maybe Takahashi (I think that's the name) will go and be in charge of the sequel. Aoishima is going to go with Grabriel DropOut which is a show that's airing next season, same season as Rewrite and the other shows.
Dec 11, 2016 9:01 AM
Jul 2018
Materialist said:
Pochi_ said:

I'm more worried about PV.
Most of Winter2017 anime have a PV(some even PV2+) and Rewrite is not.
(If they do not have any free time atleast for 30sec./1m. PV - that's a bad sign...)

Grisaia no Rakuen had this same exact thing honestly. I think they pretty much released it a month before the actual show comes up from what I remember. We're not even at the end or 2 weeks before the year ends yet. I think we should be patient on that honestly.
Dec 11, 2016 1:20 PM

Jul 2015
From 8bit, it is easier to expect "amazing" CGI battles with weird camera angles, like the first season.

People will cry a river with Moon, and it will not be about the story (well, maybe if they also manage to screw this part).

Better keep the expectations low.
Dec 11, 2016 1:58 PM

Jun 2014
Gotrys_Cheslock said:
zaydgh123 said:

See man I agree with you about the anime being an insult to the VN and all but this visual seriously looks so good even when compared to other anime visuals, I know that you enjoy talking shit and everyone is like that once in a while but can you just be a bit open minded for one time :) ??

Why? It's only promo visual. And the only good looking thing here is Kotarou. There's no way in hell 2nd season will look or be any good. Like I said - no money to be made = no effort = no quality. Also, that 1st season is a good reminder of things to come.

of course it wouldn't look good just because the visual look good lol
what I said is that there was no need for you to call the visual shit
tho you have the complete right to talk shit about the show itself lol
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Rewrite Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 24, 2016

293 by nhkam »»
Apr 6, 10:39 PM

Poll: » Rewrite Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Aug 13, 2016

177 by Miki42 »»
Jan 10, 9:41 AM

Poll: » Rewrite Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 10, 2016

112 by White_Alice »»
Dec 15, 2023 11:46 PM

Poll: » Rewrite Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 6, 2016

126 by White_Alice »»
Dec 15, 2023 11:43 PM

Poll: » Rewrite Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jul 30, 2016

242 by White_Alice »»
Dec 15, 2023 11:42 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.