Forum Settings
Forums

Mini Game v4: Higurashi no Naku Koro Night Mafia | Game End

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (28) « First ... « 23 24 [25] 26 27 » ... Last »
Nov 28, 2016 12:40 AM

Aug 2013
Really leaning on wen/togs now though. Really am.

But let's work out the details.
Nov 28, 2016 12:56 AM

Jul 2009
@wen294 wen i haven't said that these 2 ability happen in the same night.
Read what I explained in #1175.
Nov 28, 2016 1:02 AM

Aug 2013
You know what guys. Yurkin's actually probably just town after looking at stuff. His claim holds up well from what I just read of the post they referenced there.
Nov 28, 2016 1:04 AM

Aug 2013
yurkin said:
Yea see that's what I was saying the even/odd night thing makes it make sense why you didn't get a result on mishu. So I'm wondering why wen didn't pick up that detail.
Nov 28, 2016 1:11 AM

Jul 2009
@wen294
Why do you vote Togs?
Nov 28, 2016 1:14 AM

Aug 2013
Pretty sure wen got offline after he messed up and claimed doc when there's already a bodyguard and forgot to include a title.

@yurkin
Why aren't you voting togs? Wen would be mad not to bus him here for town credit.
Nov 28, 2016 1:17 AM

Aug 2013
wen294 said:
ehm i'm pretty sure it's nightphase now Logic.

Gwendolly said:
Also I wonder if Phraze roleblocked me, when I wasnt able to use my ability. But it's a one shot. I recall Togs saying he has been roleblocked too. Prolly scum :')

Can you post what the message said again, when it told you that you were roleblocked?
Because from my memory you said it was something like 'you were losing your sanity' which does not sound like something that'd happen from a stun gun. I doubt that it was Phraze that roleblocked you.

Also looking back at Cross' flip he had an ability to cure diseases. I think that whatever afflicted you is said 'disease' and that Togs got hit by the stun gun. Or maybe Togs caught the disease as well, who knows.
This is assuming that Togs wasn't lying when he said that he got roleblocked. That said it's strange that he didn't go into detail when he told he was roleblocked to make it more believable and checkable.
This was also a terrible post. Why did he have like no reaction to that quick hammer?
Why doesn't he believe a third party claim? What scum is gonna come up with a fake claim like that that's already confirmed by two other people?

Doesn't make any sense.
Nov 28, 2016 1:20 AM

Aug 2013
Reads:
Confirmed Town:
Fo
Logic

Probs Town:
yurk

Probs Scum:
wenn

Scum:
Togbot
Nov 28, 2016 1:26 AM

Jul 2009
vote: wen294
I'd say... you are lying!
Nov 28, 2016 1:30 AM

Aug 2013
I'm telling you, though. That would be wen's only play. If he pushes me he has no chance.
Nov 28, 2016 1:31 AM

Aug 2013
I agree with you on wen being scum, but togs is 100% scum to me you have to understand.
Nov 28, 2016 1:50 AM

Aug 2013
Also just the fact that yurkin has actual been active and around helping me solve some shit and wen's been just lurkfucking speaks a lot as well.

yurk's town. I've gotten hung up mostly on newb tells with them not scum tells I think.
Nov 28, 2016 4:19 AM

Jan 2010
yurkin said:
vote: wen294
I'd say... you are lying!
when wen voted lynch locked obj Togs. You're change we'll most likely not count.
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Nov 28, 2016 4:36 AM

Jul 2009
@logic340
I unvoted togs before wen voted.
Nov 28, 2016 4:41 AM

Jul 2009
@logic340
And logic do you remember night2 - suzune-chan was killed that night. Holo tho' had a passive protective ability for the Sonozaki sisters.
Now more that then I found that really strange. Who did blocked Holo's ability?
Nov 28, 2016 6:25 AM

Jan 2010
@yurkin why wen overt Togs? You've basically saved Togs by switching your vote.

Nov 28, 2016 6:45 AM

Jul 2009
@logic340
1st. Is it possible for both togs and fo to be scums in the same time?
What is the chance for gwen to randomly choose 2 scums out of 13 players?
2nd wen's post #1195
3rd day1 vote when both wen and togs vote for lord sithis.
I'm not saying togs is not scum, but for me is 50/50 between fo and togs.
Nov 28, 2016 7:41 AM

Jan 2010
yurkin said:
@logic340
1st. Is it possible for both togs and fo to be scums in the same time?
What is the chance for gwen to randomly choose 2 scums out of 13 players?
2nd wen's post #1195
3rd day1 vote when both wen and togs vote for lord sithis.
I'm not saying togs is not scum, but for me is 50/50 between fo and togs.

1. I do think it is possible though I doubt that to be the case. Really wish wen was here working things out with us.
2. "N4: Logic340 (yeah well he's confirmed town)
I know that doctor roles are prone to have some weird ass bastard elements so i didn't dare to target the same person twice. Or at least from my experience doctor roles usually have a bastard element in a bastard game." his night4 action contradicts what it is you are saying. He and Togs aren't seeming to be on the same page. It's quite possible they are the scum team and have finally been caught.
3. I have recently seen Scum vote for each other d1. That is why I am so torn. I felt suspicious of Fo for so long and now that Togs helped me change my view he wants me to go right back....I feel like I should go with what Phraze was saying. We should both vote togs and see what happens.

Nov 28, 2016 7:49 AM

Jul 2009
If thats ok to you I don't mind voting for togs. I wanted to hear what wen have to say first, but I'm not against changing my vote.
Nov 28, 2016 8:11 AM

Jul 2009
vote: togs
lynch lock lol
Nov 28, 2016 8:13 AM

Jan 2010
yurkin said:
If thats ok to you I don't mind voting for togs. I wanted to hear what wen have to say first, but I'm not against changing my vote.
I wanted to hear what wen had to say too but he doesn't appear to want to be helpful. I mean since I came back he really has avoided talking with me and I asked everyone to help out in that regard. Fo, Togs, you, and gwen have all been here. If togs flips town I will be very surprised and he will have no one to blame for the town loss but himself.

Nov 28, 2016 8:13 AM

Jan 2010
yurkin said:
vote: togs
lynch lock lol
There we have it!!! Let's see what the flip will reveal. @Togs it's locked any final words?

Nov 28, 2016 9:08 AM

Nov 2015
I will leave you all with a little holiday spirit :)

Nov 28, 2016 9:11 AM

Apr 2014
Ok so we have lock a bit busy at the moment but phase will come soon
Nov 28, 2016 9:15 AM

Dec 2013
yurkin said:

ooh, well that was confusing then. Either way it still doesn't change that i healed Mishu N2 so it still doesn't make sense.

logic340 said:
yurkin said:
I wanted to hear what wen had to say too but he doesn't appear to want to be helpful. I mean since I came back he really has avoided talking with me and I asked everyone to help out in that regard. Fo, Togs, you, and gwen have all been here. If togs flips town I will be very surprised and he will have no one to blame for the town loss but himself.

Eh, you hardly even asked anything. You asked my opinion? Togs and Yurkin are scum, the end.
Fo said:
wen294 said:
ehm i'm pretty sure it's nightphase now Logic.

Can you post what the message said again, when it told you that you were roleblocked?
Because from my memory you said it was something like 'you were losing your sanity' which does not sound like something that'd happen from a stun gun. I doubt that it was Phraze that roleblocked you.

Also looking back at Cross' flip he had an ability to cure diseases. I think that whatever afflicted you is said 'disease' and that Togs got hit by the stun gun. Or maybe Togs caught the disease as well, who knows.
This is assuming that Togs wasn't lying when he said that he got roleblocked. That said it's strange that he didn't go into detail when he told he was roleblocked to make it more believable and checkable.
This was also a terrible post. Why did he have like no reaction to that quick hammer?
Why doesn't he believe a third party claim? What scum is gonna come up with a fake claim like that that's already confirmed by two other people?

Doesn't make any sense.

I didn't expect that quickhammer from togs, but it didn't change anything for me as i was already trying to get both you and Togs killed at the same time anyway. Had you really been happy had i said the exact same thing as the people above me? Seriously it wouldn't add anything.

I think it's more weird that you just believed the claim for no reason at that point in time. Cupid had been called a dozen of times out already, yet gwen never bothered claiming. When it comes that late for no real reason of course i start thinking that there's a reason why he only claimed so late: because he was afraid to get counterclaimed. NOBODY confirmed that gwen was the cupid and nobody COULD confirm this, the only thing we knew was that there were lovers and thus it would be most logical for there to be a cupid.

And seriously guess, stop being on my ass for timezone difference, ofc i'm not here with you when you're talking either when i sleep or when i'm in university. And most of the time you're not leaving any worthwhile questions for me either.

Fo said:
Pretty sure wen got offline after he messed up and claimed doc when there's already a bodyguard and forgot to include a title.

@yurkin
Why aren't you voting togs? Wen would be mad not to bus him here for town credit.

I didn't mess up as i am in fact the doctor. You can investigate me, kill me or hack me and check my role PM but all ways would result in me being proven to be a doctor, i will not back down from this claim.
Also you never asked for my title before, just role and character, so don't be salty when i don't include it.
But okey: My title is Psychotic Doctor, hence the reason why i said i was afraid of bastard elements. (from my experience most likely something like 25% chance to kill target instead of healing. This was the case in last bastard game i played)
Also keep in mind that the body guard can't chose who he protects, he failed in protecting them in the first place, and even if it would be succesfull it still wouldn't PREVENT a night kill from happening.
Aside from the fact that it wouldn't be the first time i've seen a bodyguard and doctor in the same bastard game.

yurkin said:
@wen294
Why do you vote Togs?

"why"
Seriously why are you even asking me this. I've been saying i thought either Togs or Fo was scum for 3 phases or so, and after that quickhammer on phraze Togs became the lucky winner of my vote.

logic340 said:
@yurkin why wen overt Togs? You've basically saved Togs by switching your vote.
Last dish attempt for a quick win by mislynching i guess. A pretty bad last dish attempt as well i should add.
Nov 28, 2016 9:23 AM

Jan 2010
wen294 said:
logic340 said:

Eh, you hardly even asked anything. You asked my opinion? Togs and Yurkin are scum, the end.
Fo said:

Last dish attempt for a quick win by mislynching i guess. A pretty bad last dish attempt as well i should add.
I think there is more you could have explained like your reasoning other than process of elimination. If you think Yurkin is the final scum then you think that Mishukax was right about fo but wrong about yurkin? We have a lot of evidence but piecing it together your way makes the least sense right now.

Either mishu was right or wrong I don't see a middle gorund. If they are right then fo and yurkin are both scum. If they were wrong then fo and yurkin are both town. For you to just throw Yurkin under the bus like that is weird considering you think that Mishu was right about fo but wrong about yurkin. I think I would expect you to say fo and togs if that was the case.

Nov 28, 2016 9:30 AM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
wen294 said:

Fo said:

I think there is more you could have explained like your reasoning other than process of elimination. If you think Yurkin is the final scum then you think that Mishukax was right about fo but wrong about yurkin? We have a lot of evidence but piecing it together your way makes the least sense right now.

Either mishu was right or wrong I don't see a middle gorund. If they are right then fo and yurkin are both scum. If they were wrong then fo and yurkin are both town. For you to just throw Yurkin under the bus like that is weird considering you think that Mishu was right about fo but wrong about yurkin. I think I would expect you to say fo and togs if that was the case.

Mishu is right, Fo and Yurkin aren't both scum. You're forgetting third party here bud. All mishu checked for was 'non-town' and 'town'. I never once said that i thought Mishu was paranoid, and i'm pretty sure i also said somewhere that i thought there were likely more than 1 third party roles.
Nov 28, 2016 9:33 AM

Jan 2010
wen294 said:
logic340 said:

Mishu is right, Fo and Yurkin aren't both scum. You're forgetting third party here bud. All mishu checked for was 'non-town' and 'town'. I never once said that i thought Mishu was paranoid, and i'm pretty sure i also said somewhere that i thought there were likely more than 1 third party roles.[/quote]Mishu got non-town on both yurkin and fo. This is why I feel there is no middle ground she was either insane or sane. not right on one and wrong on the other. Neither checked as town. So she either got lucky or she checked two town as an insane cop. If togs flips scum it is going to look bad for you imo. If he flips town then we lose. That is where I am at right now.

Nov 28, 2016 9:41 AM

Apr 2014
🏯🎆 Final Vote Count 🏯🎆

💣Togs 💣(3) //🔪Fo, Wen294,Yurkin ,🔪
Fo (1) // 🔪Togs🔪

🚩Not Voting🚩: ⚔ wen294, logic340 ⚔

👑 Mod Notes: It takes 3 votes on a player to achieve lynch lock. 👑
☼ Day 5 Timer ☼

Nov 28, 2016 10:14 AM

Apr 2014

♦️ ♦️ ♦️ ♦️ ♦️ ♦️ ♦️ ♦️

This day was even shorter then the last, it almost felt like their actions were deciding the time of the day, this must be madness though. The villagers came to a choice pretty fast, they were not going to let another chance pass them by. With their length of time in this hell, their memories were starting to come back bit by bit so they could remember a bit, about their companions. With this new found info one of them was appearing a lot less part of their group. So the choice was made, they tried to run away from the group, but in their haste they ran too far out of the village and were tore apart by some unseen monster. The villagers went back to the shrine unsure of outcome so went to their god for guidance. On the floor where the magic circle laid a message and info appeared.

Togs was killed they were.

With this news they all jumped for joy they had finally caught one of the sick freaks among them. This also meant that they were a step closer to victory in the shrine the ghost of Rika similed to herself since it appeared her sacrifice would not be in vain.

The Remaining few did not celebrate for long, this nightmare was still happening, which meant so was the ritual and one more must be among them. But who was it in their group either way they returned home before they saw what the monsters in the shadows looked like up close. Knowing deep down this may be their last night alive one way or another.

Meanwhile a poor soul was in blind rage, at the lost of him comrades, it was not suppose to be this way they were suppose to kill them all, and live in paradise together. How did it all go so wrong, they had lost everything but if the ritual can be completed all would not be lost. So they went to finish the job they started.

Please those that have abilities remember to PM them to me @Jackrito or my lovely co host @SoulEaterQueen. Night talk is allowed.

♦️ ♦️ ♦️ ♦️ ♦️ ♦️ ♦️ ♦️

Nov 28, 2016 10:30 AM

Jan 2010
Jackrito said:

♦️ ♦️ ♦️ ♦️ ♦️ ♦️ ♦️ ♦️

This day was even shorter then the last, it almost felt like their actions were deciding the time of the day, this must be madness though. The villagers came to a choice pretty fast, they were not going to let another chance pass them by. With their length of time in this hell, their memories were starting to come back bit by bit so they could remember a bit, about their companions. With this new found info one of them was appearing a lot less part of their group. So the choice was made, they tried to run away from the group, but in their haste they ran too far out of the village and were tore apart by some unseen monster. The villagers went back to the shrine unsure of outcome so went to their god for guidance. On the floor where the magic circle laid a message and info appeared.

Togs was killed they were.

With this news they all jumped for joy they had finally caught one of the sick freaks among them. This also meant that they were a step closer to victory in the shrine the ghost of Rika similed to herself since it appeared her sacrifice would not be in vain.

The Remaining few did not celebrate for long, this nightmare was still happening, which meant so was the ritual and one more must be among them. But who was it in their group either way they returned home before they saw what the monsters in the shadows looked like up close. Knowing deep down this may be their last night alive one way or another.

Meanwhile a poor soul was in blind rage, at the lost of him comrades, it was not suppose to be this way they were suppose to kill them all, and live in paradise together. How did it all go so wrong, they had lost everything but if the ritual can be completed all would not be lost. So they went to finish the job they started.

Please those that have abilities remember to PM them to me @Jackrito or my lovely co host @SoulEaterQueen. Night talk is allowed.

♦️ ♦️ ♦️ ♦️ ♦️ ♦️ ♦️ ♦️

Finally!!! That nuke bussing strategy seems to be in full effect.

Nov 28, 2016 10:33 AM

Jan 2010
@wen294 and @yurkin

Do you think that fo and togs were both scum? We only have one chance at getting this right.

@Fo this is our last chance are you sold on wen294? I

@wen294 it seems that Mishu's investigation into Fo and yurkin wrong. What explanation can you give for this?

Nov 28, 2016 10:57 AM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:

@wen294 it seems that Mishu's investigation into Fo and yurkin wrong. What explanation can you give for this?

Hm? How comes? Like i said, doesn't have to be wrong. You're still completly ignoring third party here.
Nov 28, 2016 11:14 AM

Aug 2013
@logic340
I know man it's crazy how after everything that's happened this game Town still has a shot.

What I wanna do is compile all of yurkin and wen's posts. And do full behavioral analysis on both of them. But first I'm gonna show you what the info fairy has been keeping in a moment here.
Nov 28, 2016 11:15 AM

Jan 2010
wen294 said:
logic340 said:

Hm? How comes? Like i said, doesn't have to be wrong. You're still completly ignoring third party here.
I am not ignoring 3rd party. I am assuming that they would get town or non-town (3rd party or mafia) response to checks. The options of town, mafia, or non-town doesn't really make sense to me in the context as non-town is ambiguous and mafia boss would have checked as town. Maybe I'm not understanding something?

Nov 28, 2016 11:17 AM

Jan 2010
Fo said:
@logic340
I know man it's crazy how after everything that's happened this game Town still has a shot.

What I wanna do is compile all of yurkin and wen's posts. And do full behavioral analysis on both of them. But first I'm gonna show you what the info fairy has been keeping in a moment here.
I am going to do the same thing. We have plenty of time before the next phase change so I think I will be able to handle everything they have done. I am also going to check their interactions with confirmed scum and VCA (as much as I can).

Nov 28, 2016 11:41 AM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
wen294 said:

I am not ignoring 3rd party. I am assuming that they would get town or non-town (3rd party or mafia) response to checks. The options of town, mafia, or non-town doesn't really make sense to me in the context as non-town is ambiguous and mafia boss would have checked as town. Maybe I'm not understanding something?

Well pretty simple.
A third party role has a different win condition than town, and therefore is third party. It's not town.
If you investigate that then your results will be: 'non-town', same as scum. This is always the case, irregardless of any possible godfathers, ninjas, millers or whatever you throw in there. (so long as said third party member doesn't have some kind of personal passive that makes him investigation immune)
Also the fact that godfather checks as town is kinda the whole point of a godfather.

oh and VCS:

Final votes D1:
Lord_Sithis (3) // Togs, Phraze, wen294
Tenshii_ (2) //Gwendolly, Suzune-chan
wen294 (2) // Yurkin, Tenshii_
Togs (2) // Holocaster, Mishukax
Fo (1) // logic340
Mishukax (1) // Lord_Sithis
Suzune-chan (1) // Fo

Not Voting: Astros

Final Vote count D2
Astros (3) // Gwendolly,wen294,Togs
Fo (2) // Phraze, Mishukax
Holocaster (1) // Crossbell
Mishukax (1) // Fo
wen294 (1) // Crossbell

Not Voting: Astros, Holocaster, Suzune-chan, yurkin

Final Vote count D3

Holocaster (4) //Crossbell, Fo, Mishukax, Gwendolly
Crossbell (2) // Holocaster, wen294
Togs (1) // Phraze

Not Voting: Togs,Yurkin

Final Vote Count D4
Phraze (4) // Fo, Gwendolly, logic340, Togs
Fo (2) // Phraze, wen294

Not Voting: yurkin

Final Vote Count D5
Togs (3) //Fo, Wen294,Yurkin
Fo (1) // Togs

Not Voting: logic340

Edit: Changed yellow to orange, yellow text is unreadable.
Nov 28, 2016 12:01 PM

Jul 2009
@logic340
The chance - small but non-existent. 1/12 lol.
I'll try looking into the game once again, tomorrow morning.
For sure not fo nor wen will get killed that night since that will prove the other's alignment.
Nov 28, 2016 5:18 PM

Jan 2010
wen294 said:
I'm still around for another 2 hours or so.

@Jackrito, Crossbell voted me, not Fo. Fo has kept his vote on mishu.

I agree with Togs on the fact that i have no intentions of letting Fo get lynched, if i had to choose between lynching Fo and Mishu i'll vote mishu. If the vote count when i need to leave is still similar to this i'll vote for misha.
@Fo do you think wen was saving you or Togs here?

Nov 28, 2016 5:41 PM

Jan 2010
wen294 said:
Crossbell said:
Occam's Razor means "among competing hypotheses, pick the one that makes the fewest assumptions". In mafia terms, it means "pick the situation that is the most likely".

Like, is it possible that Mishukax is sane and he copped the final two scum? Yes, but in that case the scum are basically dead men walking, and the chances of Mishukax copping two scum are pretty low.

I think it's more likely that he is insane and copped two town.

I love how you completly disregard miller and third party here. I mean how is that not making assumptions?
cross figured this out and you tried to discredit it.

Nov 28, 2016 5:46 PM

Jan 2010
yurkin said:
Sorry i'm so sleepy right now, i'll come back after 1-2 hours to answer the questions.
for now, since i could be wrong about togs.
unvote
Why!!! Why couldn't you have voted!! Were you protecting togs here?
yurkin said:
lol and allow me to say i haven't thought i am target to the mafia.
why would they kill me? they won't. simply as that, people have some suspect toward me, why would the mafia use their night kill on someone who could as well be easily lynched during the day.
thought you were going to bed? you knew you wouldn't die?

Nov 28, 2016 6:24 PM

Aug 2013
logic340 said:
@Fo do you think wen was saving you or Togs here?
Tough to say, would depend what wen's reads were on mishu and I individually at the time.
Nov 28, 2016 6:42 PM

Aug 2013
There probably isn't another third party role, btw. I see what the hosts were getting at with the cupid role and anymore wincons forced into this takes us from a very interesting setup to a 4 sided coinflip.
Nov 28, 2016 8:38 PM

Jul 2009
logic340 said:
yurkin said:
Sorry i'm so sleepy right now, i'll come back after 1-2 hours to answer the questions.
for now, since i could be wrong about togs.
unvote
Why!!! Why couldn't you have voted!! Were you protecting togs here?

No, I already explained how Crossbell asked me in #693, And I couldn't see a reason why mafia would make themselves suspicious on porpose.
yurkin said:
lol and allow me to say i haven't thought i am target to the mafia.
why would they kill me? they won't. simply as that, people have some suspect toward me, why would the mafia use their night kill on someone who could as well be easily lynched during the day.
thought you were going to bed? you knew you wouldn't die?[/quote]
I guessed it, is there something wrong with it - I think the mafia remove those who are threat to them, and as useless player I did not saw myself as one.
Nov 28, 2016 8:57 PM

Jul 2009
#1241 @logic340
Yeah, that whole day I have rereading the game, I wanted to answer the questions and go to sleep. But I was unsure about voting Togs, due to one certain question.
I at that point have already thought what I will answer. btw I'm not using pc nor smartphone, to write answer take more time than someone will assume.
I was dead sleepy, did go to sleep for few hours, and have woke up around midnight here to take part in the game. And I was there for the whole end of phase, even though in was night here.
I wanted to find more reasons to vote for togs or someone else, but in the end I did not.
Its simple.
Nov 29, 2016 8:02 AM

Jan 2010
Fo said:
There probably isn't another third party role, btw. I see what the hosts were getting at with the cupid role and anymore wincons forced into this takes us from a very interesting setup to a 4 sided coinflip.

Currently I believe it is 1 mafia 3 town.

It's going to be one of these options:
Fo, Logic, wen294
Fo, Logic, yurkin
Fo, wen294, yurkin
wen294, Logic, yurkin

I have theories behind each setup looking forward to seeing how this goes down.

Nov 29, 2016 8:58 AM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
Fo said:

Fo, Logic, wen294
Fo, Logic, yurkin
Fo, wen294, yurkin
wen294, Logic, yurkin

Hm? Why is there an option without you. Aren't you basically an innocent child at this point in time? I'd say we can cross that option.
The only way i can think of that you would be scum if if you were a framer and nightkilled + framed yourself in the same night hoping that somebody would happen to pick you as revive target. AKA this would never ever happen (allthough i'd kinda laugh my ass off if this really was the case, you'd deserve the win in that scenario).

Also since you're confirmed town i think we can kinda assume you'll get nightkilled so it might be a good idea to try and throw everything you want to add out there before phase change.
Nov 29, 2016 9:08 AM

Jan 2010
wen294 said:
logic340 said:

Fo, Logic, wen294
Fo, Logic, yurkin
Fo, wen294, yurkin
wen294, Logic, yurkin

Hm? Why is there an option without you. Aren't you basically an innocent child at this point in time? I'd say we can cross that option.
The only way i can think of that you would be scum if if you were a framer and nightkilled + framed yourself in the same night hoping that somebody would happen to pick you as revive target. AKA this would never ever happen (allthough i'd kinda laugh my ass off if this really was the case, you'd deserve the win in that scenario).

Also since you're confirmed town i think we can kinda assume you'll get nightkilled so it might be a good idea to try and throw everything you want to add out there before phase change.
Yes I am but I am the only confirmed town killing me is still an option for the mafia.

I also have a feeling I may be night killed as well.

Nov 29, 2016 11:13 AM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
wen294 said:

Yes I am but I am the only confirmed town killing me is still an option for the mafia.

I also have a feeling I may be night killed as well.

Ooh you were talking about what the possible combinations of living people in D6 might be. I thought you were talking about who were the townies amongst the 4 left since you said 'i believe it is 1 mafia and 3 town' just before that.

If you'll be around just before phase change i recommend throwing your thoughts on what would happen if you get nightkilled. That way even if it happens we know what you'd think about it. If you'll survive you'll have the time to say what you think after phase change. I'd say this is the best way to get as many town opinions in as possible during D6.
Nov 29, 2016 2:32 PM

Aug 2013
Talk about the longest Night ever. :p
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (28) « First ... « 23 24 [25] 26 27 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.