Forum Settings
Forums
New
Oct 31, 2016 12:54 AM
Apr 2013
Hey, hey, hey!
Place your Staff application here.
You must list your: Discord username and Time zone.
Username must be verified through a pm in discord.
In order to qualify you must be:
- A member of both the MAL club and the Discord server.
- You must know all the rules that the server has.
- You have to be active member, not just lurker.

Explain why do you want to work with us, like why do you want to become a Staff member? Also what sets you apart from the others?

We are looking for Staff!
EtoileSep 29, 2017 3:09 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Oct 31, 2016 3:15 AM
Aug 2016
Aisaka's Application as a
Staff member
of My Anime Chat

Short summary
Discord name: Aisaka#8544
Residence: Schleswig Holstein, Germany
Timeszone(s): UTC+1 (Currently, Winter time), UTC+2 (Summer time)
Active time: Mainly 5 pm to 11 pm UTC, Sometimes 8 am to 4 pm UTC (during work)

Do you have any experience being a staff member?
During the last 7 years I was able to acquire quite a lot experience being a staff member. This is a short summary of my previous staff activities:
Gmod-Community.de (Garry's Mod DarkRP Community)
- Was staff member for 2 years (2009-2011)
- Started as moderator, ended as superadmin
- Kicked due to owners decicion

Freeminer.net (Minecraft Server)
- Was staff member for 1 year (2011-2012)
- Started as moderator, ended as Administrator
- Left on my own

German-Mine.net (Minecraft community)
- Was staff member for 1 year (2012-2013)
- Support team
- Left on my own

Abandoned Gaming Community (Garry's Mod Community
- Was staff member for 1 year (2014)
- Main role: Programmer, Secondary role: Moderator
- Left on my own

Kleiner Labs (Garry's Mod Community)
- Was staff member for 1 year (2014)
- Roles: Programmer, Administrator, Community Manager
- Community was closed during my staff time

Leakforums
- Was staff member for 1 year (2015)
- Started as support member, Ended as staff member

Why do you want to be a part of the MAC staff?
As you may have noticed from my staff activity summary, I really enjoy being a staff member and moderating communities.
Without a doubt, I really like being a member of the MAC community and I would like to support the current staff team with moderating the server.

What sets you apart from other potential staff members?
I've acquired a lot experience being a staff member in several communities and I really enjoy being a staff member and helping other community members.
In addition to that I've got experience in programming C#, Java, Javascript, PHP, Python and Lua. This may not be relevant for being a staff member per se but gives me the ability to program some tools for the staff members of MAC.

What is your personality like?
I'm a really social guy who enjoys talking about several topics and helping other people.
You may think that I'm really strict due to my time being a staff member in other communities but that's not really true. I may be the guy who enforces the rules of a community, yet I let slip trivia but if it comes to spammers and trolls I may be a bit stricter.

Final Words
I hope you enjoyed reading my application. I'm looking forward to hearing your reply and hope I'll be able to help the current staff members with moderating the chat in the future.

Accepted!
EtoileJan 7, 2017 11:33 AM
Oct 31, 2016 4:03 AM

Jun 2016
Discord Discriminator: Tim#5624
Nickname on the Server: kobatim
Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time(EST)
Active Periods on Weekdays: 3pm to 10pm; Weekends: 9am to 12am

Past Moderating Experience on Discord; Several private servers

Arstotzka(January 2016 to Present): Creator and currently moderator on this server. I was the trailblazer for my friends to swap from Skype to Discord with this server. Members are all real life friends who I know. Current number of members: ~50

Lewd Rangers(June 2016 to Present): Bot management and moderating of the chat. Members are from my Warframe clan, who also play a variety of other games such as League, CS;GO, and also watch anime. Current number of members: ~65

Personality: If you ask any one of my friends who knows me in real life, they'll describe me as a friendly, banterous, and determined guy who constantly strives to improve his skillset. I am also not afraid to voice my opinion, as I am a strong advocate for my ideas, while also considering and listening to the opinions of others. Now as for dedication. If I set a goal that I want to achieve, I will do everything in my power to reach that goal. This has been shown on several occasions in both online and real life settings. In real life, I strive to get the best grades I can in school, resulting in me being a straight A/A+ student. In the online setting, I've set a goal to improve at Osu! and to improve upon all the servers I am currently moderating.

What sets me apart from others: I have shown an immense dedication to the server ever since I joined in June of this year. While being extremely active in the server, I have skyrocketed to the third place on the mee6 leaderboards, and don't plan to stop there. I also want MAC to go in the right direction, as the main reason I am so dedicated to MAC, the main reason I care about the server so much, is because of the great community, thus the reason I can easily call this abode my second home. I want to further improve the server, expand our active member count, and as a result bring change to what to some, seems like a stagnant server.

Note: Sorry I couldn't add some fancy formatting. I'm on mobile.

Accepted!
Oct 31, 2016 5:46 AM
May 2016
Application for staff
(Pardon in advance for not having any fancy presentation and for having this be really long)

Discord Username: Toff (#6981)
Time zone: UTC +4:00

Other miscellaneous information:
Country of current residence: Dubai, UAE
Current affiliations with the server: Member
Times which I am regularly available on discord:
Sunday - Thursday: 6am - 11pm (Though from the times 8:00am - 3:00pm I am less readily available, though do still go on the server in regular intervals)
Friday - Saturday: 7am - 12pm or later (I am available at almost any given time)

Experience as a staff member:
While I may not be able to provide much notable examples, I have been, in terms of discord, staff on some minor servers where I have mainly taken charge of more minor jobs, such as helping with the higher level moderators, giving roles when needed, taking action until other staff members arrive as to allow them to reach their own personal conclusions regarding a situation, etc.

While yes, this puts me at a lower level of experience in comparison to other applicants, I don't believe this doesn't make me qualified to apply and be a vital asset to the server staff group either. Even as a simple member on the server, there was been countless times where i've attempted to take the position of a higher authority staff as to control a situation when one arrives (usually done when no staff is available). One of the most notable examples I believe shows this occurred on the month of june, when two assumably raiders had joined and attempted to harass the member known as "Rogue_howler" (now going by the username "Acid"). Their harassement had shifted from somewhat light toying to calling her "fattie" and repeatedly insulting her. Seeing that no staff was available (this was during a morning where usually no staff, other than mio, is online), I decided to take charge and attempt to halt them, while also try help "rogue", who at this point had said she had begun crying because of the seriousness of the situation. After controlling the situation to the best of my abilities, I was able to get mio to ultimately ban the raiders, along with help rogue to calm down after going through her minor breakdown. The same day, mio had later DMed me, saying that what I had done was of good sportsmanship, along with saying I had the possibility of trial overseer if it was so needed (Though at this time it wasnt). Having this happen truly did however make me want to possibly apply, as after seeing what sort of damage some raiders can really do, and feeling powerless in that situation to do nothing more than try stall the raiders till a staff could come on made me feel like I could do greater things in the position of staff and try avoid such a thing happening ever again. Members such as "god" and "outcast rae" were witnesses in this too, and can provide further commentary if so desired.

Why do I want to work in staff?
Like I mentioned in the previous claim, one of the reasons I originally had a strong wanting to be part of the staff was to be able to truly make a difference and avoid traumatic and problematic occurrences from happening on the server. Deviating away from this though, one of the other major reasons I want to work is simply because I've always had an innate need to want to be useful and help out whenever possible, especially in places where I truly enjoy being and where I've been able to interwind myself into an amazing community like the one in MAC. I always want to help out when possible, and I feel like going above and beyond by being part of the staff community would allow me to fulfil this desire to be an essential to the growth and expansion of our community. I also simply want to be able to make the server a greater place. I've seen the server change time and time again, gain new members and lose others, and this has truly made me appreciate the server as something special.

What sets me apart from others?
One of the aspects of myself I believe sets me the most apart from others is my personality. While most who know me, both in the server and in real life, may describe me as fairly chill and a bit goofy, they also know that when I need to, I will become a strict dominant leader who will take charge of a situation when the threshold has been pushed far enough for me to need to be so. I believe this is one of the most important things for a staff member to have, especially in an online internet community, since a purely strict and overdominant authority may cause backlash and rage in the community, while a purely relaxed staff who can never be serious would simply never be able to get proper work done. Speaking with members of the server, I've been told this multiple times, as well complimented on how I could be a really good staff or moderator member because of this unique and favorable personality I have. One other aspect of my personality which has caused this belief, both in others and myself, is my ability to stay neutral in most debated situations. While I am friends with a large portion of members on the server, whenever any major or minor debate happens between members, rather than taking a side of a friend, I attentively look at both sides of the argument and refuse to take sides and support only one. This I believe is also an important quality for a staff member to have because this would prevent bias decisions from being made, such as unfair kicks/bans or such.

One other aspect I take pride and joy in having is the time I have spent on the server. I had originally joined the server on the 24th of april of 2016, meaning that at this current moment I have been on the server for over 6 months. I am also extremely active, being the 4th highest ranked member on mee6 (currently at level 56), getting close to being 3rd, demonstrating my extensive amount of dedication to the server. Also, I am currently one of the 2 (3 if you count grey) music club presidents, taking charge of the channel and actively discussing in meetings in #student_council whenever possible or required of me. Along with this, in all the time being on the server, I have never once been given a strike role, proving that I not only follow the rules, but know them inside out and well enough as to reinforce them when necessary to new people or those not following the rules. Finally, I simply believe I have a strong connection to the server and the people in it. I like to actively be with others, for example with the "gaming group" for lack of a proper name, taking part in games like overwatch and rocket league and simply having fun.

One final aspect I'd like to refer to is something outside of discord, as to provide a more real life view as to myself and my qualifications. I myself have lived in over 5 different countries around the world, which I believe has truly helped me shape myself into an international person willing to accept anyone of any kind, whether that be race, skin color, religion, behavior, etc. I take pride in lacking much prejudice, another quality I believe necessary for a successful staff member. Straying away from personal qualities, myself as an academia student I believe too shows some form of qualifications and overall persona important to share. Currently im in my final year of highschool (known as sixth form in europe), and especially in the past two years I have shown massive commitment to my academics. Apart from being a straight A student, I have recieved countless rewards in my classes, mainly "best student" or "academic honors", demonstrating the perseverance I display as a whole as a character. I like to believe I possess a character which can be liked by a majority people, where I act as someone to listen to or simply be nice and ask how your day has been to make one feel better.

Also, one minor detail as well is that my time zone, in comparison to others, is slightly ahead, allowing me to be available at different times, mainly early mornings, when other staff may not be around.

Final words
Overall, I'd just like to say that I've vastly enjoyed being part in the server and helping out to the best of my abilities, but would now like to take further initiative and reach new horizons by being a member of the staff community. I once again want to apologize for having this be as long as it is, but hopefully you found pleasure in reading it, and could take the time to consider my application. I look greatly forward to your response, and possibly beginning to help out in the staff asap.

- Toff

Accepted!
Jan 7, 2017 11:34 AM
Apr 2013
We are looking for staff!
Jan 7, 2017 2:18 PM
Jan 2017
Discord User: Мята Патти x Айсака#7634
Residence: Michigan, United States
Timezone: EST
Active time: 3pm to 12am EST, 9am to 3am (weekends)

Yes i have experience but not on many servers but was one for Shutup N Game servers and forum for 3 years till they closed.

Shutup N DarkRp.de (Gary's Mod DarkRP server)
-Was part of the staff for a year
-Started as Admin, Ended as SuperAdmin
-Community was closed during my time

Shutup N TTT.de (Gary's Mod Trouble In Terrorist Town server)
-was part of staff for two and a half years
-started as Supporter, Ended as SuperAdmin

Shutup N Mine.net (Minecraft server)
-was part of staff for 4 months
-started as Admin, Ended as SuperAdmin

Shutup N Jailbreak (CS:GO server)
-was part of staff for 3 years
-started as Supporter, Ended SuperAdmin

I enjoy this server a lot and i quite enjoy supporting servers and would like to support the MAC staff team and the community with the best of my abilities.

i believe what sets me apart from others is that i've gained a lot of experience over my time working with SNG and am very patient but i can be a bit strict from what i heard during my time but was never brought up as a problem since the owner of SNG believed that having a little strictness is a good quality.

I am extremely social and enjoy talking to others. I am chill for the most part besides when i'm upset about something which is not often. Even though i did say i am a little strict, i believe it won't be a problem but i am only really strict when someone is purposely breaking rules.
What i have to say
Even if you do not accept my application i will still be an active member of this community and will be the same as i have been but i do hope to help out and be part of the staff.
Jan 7, 2017 2:30 PM
Dec 2016
Suddy's Application for Staff

Discord Username: Suddy#2495
Time Zone: EST (UTC-5:00)
Active Times: 5:00 PM - 12 AM on weekdays, 4:00 PM - 1:00 AM or later on weekends

Staff Experience:
Discord: 3 servers, all small, private servers.
Twitch: 25 channels, most small, but includes 2 partnered streamers (SUKnives and Sarakateee, with a combined 100,000 followers) who I've moderated for for about 2 years, and continue to moderate for. I manage their chat members and bots, and apply the rules in Twitch chat, as well as helping them with decisions regarding their channel, including rules, schedule, etc. Additionally, I've contributed to marketing tees and management of the community.

Most of my experience is on Twitch rather than Discord, but I believe that experience transfers, including the interpretation of rules and how they apply to members, the ability to inform, manage, and provide input on important decisions.

Personality, what sets me apart from others, etc.

Most people know me as the youngest but mature moderator/staff member in their community. I tend to find my way into a community and make friends with its members quicker than most, and I find myself in a staff position through dedication to that community. I value respect more than most other traits, and I think it is a vital trait in staff. (if the staff don't respect you, how can you respect them?) I'm not very vocal at times, but I voice my opinion when it matters and I think about my actions beforehand. My shyness tends to fade away as I get closer to the people around me, but I may come off as somewhat rude to new people when I'm around people I know well. I'm usually short and to the point when I voice my thoughts, and I like to help out. I enjoy making others' lives better: one community I hold a staff position for was created as a place to help others through their personal problems, and they added me as staff to assist that goal. I want to be a part of this staff because like I said, I enjoy helping out. I enjoy being staff or moderator where I am, and I apply myself as a staff member in many communities; I'd like to help in this community as well. The My Anime Chat Discord server is a place I like to be, and I would like even more to be able to contribute here. I'm aware that I may seem new, which puts me at a disadvantage in respect to other applicants, but I believe that my experience and aptitude for involving myself in communities outweighs that disadvantage.

Final Words:
I hope you'll consider me as a part of staff. I enjoy this community and its members, and will continue enjoying it whether I'm accepted as staff or not. I look forward to your response.

Edit: Specified the partnered streamers
Edit (3/1/2017): Since I first wrote this, the number of Twitch channels I moderate has changed from 18 to 25, all small channels.
Edit (2/20/2017): Recently helped stop a group of trolls who were spamming #lobby to the point where it was unusable by alerting staff to the issue. Also adjusted the application to better represent me.
SuddyNCMar 1, 2017 5:18 PM
Jan 8, 2017 10:44 AM

May 2015
Irky's Staff App

Discord name: Irky! #3291
Time Zone: GMT/BST
Times I am active: 3 pm - 6 am on and off during weekdays and 2 pm - 11 am during weekends.

Past moderating experience:

I have experience on a couple of servers but although they are not huge communities I still feel they are worth mentioning as throughout the time I have been with them I learned many things and had to deal with quite a few situations that would apply to real life situations.

Club Obsidian [Minecraft Community]
- Started - 2014 - Present
- Started as a Helper and now I am Manager which is the highest Admin rank you can get on this server.

Visca Gaming [Gmod Server]
- Was with them for 2 months
- Started as a mod then became Admin
- Left as the owner sold it to someone else

Badlion [Minecraft Server]
- Started early 2014
- I was helper and then made it to Moderator
- Left due to school

BulletproofRp [Gmod Server]
- Started 2015
- Became a Mod on the server
- Left due to server shutting down 2 months later

Why I would like to be staff:

I would like to be staff on the discord as I feel the community is starting to dwindle it's not as active as it once was and you can see that by looking in chat sometimes which is why I want to help keep the members we have as well as making the new ones want to stay. I really want to see the server become something great again where everyone can talk about whatever they want and have a good time making new friends and being part of an enjoyable community and most of all I want to be as helpful as I can as this is something I am really passionate about. I love the feeling of helping someone and making their day a lot better than it was before.

What sets me apart from others:

I am always willing to hear out both sides of any problem no matter what as I feel it's unfair to only let one member speak and not the other this means that I am able to make the best decisions whenever possible and to the best of my ability. I have been told in a few of my communities that my way of moderating is pretty strange as I usually ask people a lot of questions before I decide to punish them but I feel this makes my decisions more effective which are better for everyone. I feel like I am one of the more active people in chat which I guess is a good thing as it shows I'm part of the community especially if you asked someone who I was they would likely know who I am which makes me have a presence in chat which a lot of people don't really have.

My Personality:
I'm a pretty friendly person once you get to know me a little and even if you don't you can see that I am usually pretty kind and welcoming to everyone except if I am in a bad mood which never really happens. I strive to make as many friends as I can on discord and in real life as having friends actually helps me a lot and gives me a reason for doing things such as just waking up each day. A lot of people who know me would say I'm kind and talkative and that I can listen well which is true as I like to help out anyone who comes to me to talk and even just sit and keep them company at times.
IrkeddJan 15, 2017 7:27 AM
Jan 8, 2017 1:07 PM
Jun 2016
Discord username: Outcast Rae#7919
Time zone: PST or Pacific Standard Time
Well I am a member of both so I got that checked off. (Didn't know you made a new one)
I know all the rules and I like to think I'm strict about where people should be talking.
Past mod experiences: a few small servers. Some are dead af but when they were alive I helped out.
I don't know if I'm doing this application right.
"Explain why do you want to work with us, like why do you want to become an staff member?" (Please correct that)
Sorry i get distracted easily, anyways the reason I would like to become a member of staff is simple. I've been here a long time and have never had a voice in where mac will head in the future. I would like to be a part of something big and to actually help the server. Not just correct where people talk. I would like to help create a better place. There is always room for improvement.
Well let's talk about the bad things about me that set me apart from others. People only ever put the good things but you should know both before you hire someone.
I have an extremely hard time accepting change. Well only if I find it unexpected. I am also very hard to influence. Once I put my mind to something I probably won't change it. Oh and I love attention a bit to much (but I think all the mods know this by now).
Now let's talk about the good things:
I don't normally think up good things about me but let's see...
I am active in vc and messages and love to get to know people. I am honest. If I don't like something I won't let it slide i will state my opinion. Also i am as friendly as possible with everyone and I don't consider myself biased. I joined April of last year, and so I have a large amount of Mac experience. I'm a female and people listen to females ;). Plus I really wanna be able to delete the memes in main. And lastly I am always online when the other mods are offline and I could really help with those raiders and spammers. You did need someone from the US :)
P.s. didn't post available times because I'm always available because I have no life.
Jan 8, 2017 5:00 PM

Dec 2015
Discord name: a girl has no name#8522 (i kinda change this a lot - sorry >_>)
Residence: gonna make it simple and just say melbourne, australia.
Timeszone(s): AEST (UTC+10)
Active time: pretty active recently since i have summer break for a month still, but normally it would be from about 4 or 5pm (depending on the day) until roughly around 1am on weekdays, weekends i'm almost always online.

in the past year or so, yes sadly i have had the joy of having a mod or owner status in discord, and quite a few clubs on MAL.

the MAL clubs don't really count towards so i'll just briefly mention a few like snowy and passi's tearoom and 1berry, from which i was mainly in charge of interacting with the community and making events. i can't remember the others since i left them quite a while ago.

more importantly is the actual experience i have with running servers on discord. through the past year i've had mod or admin status in three smaller, more tightly knit servers, and i own one server currently. in the couple months i also held admin "powers" in a server with over 2k people, active non stop. so i've built up quite a bit of experience when it comes to trolls and raids. as well as setting up, listening to the community and improving the server as a whole.

to be completely honest i do spend a bit of my time talking in mac, either in the text channels or really enjoying my time in the voice channels, the server is just a nice place for me to "waste" my time in and i've been active ever since i joined back in october. the main reason i would like to be mod is so that i can just help out with modding the server when there's either no mods, or the few that are on are currently inactive.

as i said before, i've had experience running and modding discord servers, but apart from that i'm just your average person in the community. the only other thing i could mention is my "amazing" australian accent :/

okay so, this is probably the hardest part of this whole application. there's not too many positive things about my personality as most people have seen my now. i'm super argumentative which probably puts me on the bad side of most people, especially many people in mac after the drama of banning members. i also like to discuss very controversial things, which never ends well in most servers. but overall i do like to try and please most people. i was also told by a very reputable source that i should mention that i like cute things / i am clearly i cute thing (totally no sarcasm at all here).

but yeah, no final words, i don't really want to be a kiss ass and say sweet things like "i hope you consider me, etc".

o/
AM I CUTE YET
Jan 8, 2017 5:26 PM
Dec 2015
Info
Discord Name - Drayco ❤#9374
Age - 15 13/3/2002
Time Zone - AEST
Gender - male
When Im Active - 4pm - 8pm weekdays (school) or 12pm - 8pm weekends

Experience as a staff member:
Well i might not be as experienced as a staff member on most things becasue it never came to mind but i have been a moderator on small servers such as the "Anime Y Channel"

Why do i want to be a part of the MAC staff?
It is one of my favorite servers on discord and i feel that i might be able to help the server on times when some of the moderators are offline

Final Words
Last thing i would like to say before you go is that i would like to be part of this wonderful community it has brought me many friends and some wonderful memories.

Jesus christ that was so chliche oh my god im sorry xD
Jan 12, 2017 8:52 PM
Jan 2017
First let me start off by saying the only experience i've had as a Staff Member would be in a NASCAR Racing Fan Group And my friends old chat that he erased called "Kiboy's Anime Chat" it gained up to 60 members then he killed it on Jan. 3rd 2017 due to stress with something he told me.

Discord username and Time zone.
PheonixRacing#6915 & EST
Username must be verified through a pm in discord.
In order to qualify you must be:
- A member of both the MAL club and the Discord server.
- You must know all the rules that the server has.
Check.

Explain why do you want to work with us, like why do you want to become an Staff member? Also what sets you apart from the others?

I want to become a staff member to help the community out, Make it better you know? I'd just like to make sure this community doesn't crash and burn. I would also like to help the server where other mods that are either offline busy snoozing or eating, etc. can't. The reason i think I'm qualified to be a mod at "MAC" is because of my experience in other servers as being a staff, I am a responsible guy. No going against the rules either, There's no way to cheat my "system".
Jan 13, 2017 8:13 AM
Dec 2016
Discord Name: Matt
Timezone: UTC+08:00
Active Time: Mostly anytime except when I sleep, occasions and holidays.

Experience as Staff:
-I do have experience mostly in games like Lunaria Story, I've been a Guild Master of guild "Dreams" and have been leading my members to many victories and we placed third in guild ranks, but sadly we parted after two months. Another time when I was Assistant Guild Master of "Spiderz" in a game called Aion and lead late night raids with guild members in enemy territory and succeeded most of the time with my planning. I have been Assistant Guild Master of "Shadow" in Crystal Saga and was promoted to Guild Master after old GM can no longer lead the Guild, but sadly we all left after most valuable members were inactive. Iv'e been a staff of a group in Facebook in roleplaying for months but left due to the group being inactive and main admin left.

Why do I want to be a Staff of MAC:
-To be honest, MAC is a great server because Iv'e met good people and enjoyed most of my stay. I know that being a Staff is hard work because handling the server and the members is not that easy but I'm willing to do anything to maintain order so that everyone can enjoy the server without stressing out every time they log in. As you can see in my experiences as staff, I've been handling guilds with dozens of members and there were times where it was chaos but in these situation I can quickly maintain order and find a way to ease the situation. I know your looking for staff who is in Asia, who is there to watch over while the other staffs of different timezone sleep and will make sure that when the other staff are logged in they won't have to deal with a problem unattended. Its been a while since I have manage anything but I don't think you lose the passion for doing what you did then.

What sets me apart from the others:
What sets me apart from others is that I can work under pressure as you can see I've handled people in the past who were very toxic and most of the time arguing. I've lead a group of my members in raids in a game where most of them were rookies but we manage to successfully raid enemy territory because I lead them with exact orders to follow and respected me for my leadership. I know your looking for a person who is in Asia to become staff, but that's not the only thing I am here to apply for, I am here to make the server a place where we can all enjoy chatting and talking. Making it a server where you can just log in and relax chat with your friends with a smile on your face.

Last Words: hoping for your kind consideration.
Jan 15, 2017 3:47 PM
Dec 2016
Discord User: BryBry/Shadowzack
Residence: Netherlands
Timezone: GMT+1
Active time: 8am-1am on weekdays, 12am-4am weekends

Past experience as a staff member:

I don't have alot of experience, but I have moderated a few twitch streams, although not very big ones, and am a moderator in a few discord servers, but once again, not very big ones or anything noteworthy.

Why do I want to be part of the MAC staff?
I have enjoyed the community quite a lot so far, and have invested a lot of time already in the server. I want to help the server maintain this state, so I and many others can continue to keep having fun in here! I absolutely loathe drama, and strive to keep it away, as to not kill chat with unnecessary drama. I'm willing to go through great lengths, to help others.

What sets me apart from others is that I feel as if I'm a very relaxed person, and always willing to listen to people, and can find myself in someone's position too. But at the same time, I'm always very active in making sure the chat stays fun, and no drama ensues in it, to kill the mood. I know when things are about to take a turn of the worst. Also, I'm extremely active in chat, and pretty much there the entire day.

Final words:

I'd really like to be part of the staff to help improve the community and maintain it, so that we can all enjoy our time together.
Feb 7, 2017 11:18 AM
Jun 2016
Discord Name: ✨Sergio✨#1246
Nickname on Server: Sergio
Time zone: UTC−05:00
Active times: I have school from Monday thru Thursday from the times of 12:45pm - 5:00pm. I'm pretty active before and after those times. I'm on discord on Fridays and Weekends usually from 9:00am - 1:00am
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Experience?
I may not have that much experience, but I do manage me and another MAC person's Idol Hell chat. I do things from roles to managing the server. I also help mods in some of the small private servers I have!
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Why be a part of the team?
I love being in MAC it gives me so much joy and happiness to talk and good around with all my new friends. To be honest I was gonna do this application earlier, yet I didn't have the the courage to do so. I'm ready to give it my rubesty! I'm willing to give my all to be a part of the team!
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Personality?
I'm really outgoing and caring. People tell me I love to be happy and do my own thing. I am the type of person that makes sure everyone else is happy. I hate to see people down in the dumps. I'm also really energetic and like to liven the mood! As a person and what I enjoy, I'm pure idol trash. If you start I can talk about idols till the end of time! Other than that I really like to push myself to do better and better. I'm one that will speak my mind if I have to do so.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
What sets me apart from everyone else?
I want this server to really thrive. I love it and love the people that are part of it. I'm different in that I will take the time to listen to the little guys and help people come out of their shell. I want the best for everyone, yet I am one that will make sure everything is aligned with the rules. I'm always active and willing to make people happy with a good laugh. That is the ultimate goal.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Last words?
I really want to be a part of the team! If that doesn't happen, well it was worth the try. I will still be active and continue to believe what I stand by and help make MAC grow!
Feb 18, 2017 10:28 AM
Feb 2017
Discord Name: Willy#7786
Timezone/Location: GMT/UTC+0 – United Kingdom Time
Active Times: Mon-Fri 18:00 to 01:00, Sat-Sun 09:00-01:00. Usually also on between 08:00 and 12:00 on weekdays.

Personality: I see myself as a positive, happy and chill person. I like a good joke and a good bit of banter, though I know where to draw the line and when to act appropriately. In my free time, I usually chat and play games. I also have quite an interest in programming and technology, as anyone from the server probably knows by now (#programming_room!).

Experience: I have formal moderation experience from a website called Sharenator. I used to be an active community member around 2009-2011, when the site was far more community oriented. I was invited to become a moderator by one of the site owners, for being an active member, for consistently reporting spammers/rulebreakers, and for frequently providing site feedback/suggestions. My responsibilities were to delete rule-breaking/spam posts and to ban spammers. I am still a moderator for this site, though I haven’t visited it for a very long time since the community died down.

Why Join the MAC Staff? I joined MAC around the start of the year and have been really enjoying my time in the server. It’s one of the only Discord servers I spend any amount of time in, and I consider myself to be a very active member (since joining in early January, I am now up to Rank 3). I think that the time I spend in MAC would make me a useful addition to the team. I want to help keep this community enjoyable for everyone.

What sets me apart? Aside from being an active member of the server, I see myself as a very neutral, unbiased person. I like to see how someone is before forming any biases or judgements. I see myself to act on things neutrally and fairly, rather than on impulse or emotion. While I do laugh and joke a lot, I view things very neutrally and seriously when needed.

Accepted!
EtoileMay 10, 2017 8:59 AM
Mar 7, 2017 3:42 AM
Feb 2012
_North (Alex)
ASL (Stands for age, sex, location)
Birthday: Dec 8, 1994 (20+2)
I reside in Ontario, Canada (GMT+5)
I work on a rotating shift, so either 7am-10pm or 2pm-4am is when I'm awake.

Personality:
Probably elitist (In reality though, my tastes aren't that refined) from my days on 4chan, but I know where I am and what to expect from the people here. Besides my core hobbies of music, guitar, and anime, I have occasional splurges into western movies and tv, web programming, video games, sprite artwork, and impulses like collecting maple sap, playing the stock market, going paint balling, or painting. I'm usually emotionally reserved in text chat while being more "outgoing" in voice call, with the exception of anime, which I'm likely to sperg about in text. If you listen to Weezer and Radiohead, you should be able to infer a bit about me by the following statements: Pinkerton > Blue Album, and OK Computer > Kid A.

Experience:
I was a mod on an anime stream (Best Key Tube) since Jan 2014, though in the past year or so, I haven't been active during show times because of work; I still talk to people. I was for a short moment the owner near the beginning but stepped down since I had a month long vacation. During that time, I set the design for the channel, created avatars for everyone (Which I still do http://witcheffect.com/img/sprites/), and the basic scripting (Had no knowledge of JS at the time). Because of my initial efforts, the stream's history has been recorded since it's inception, including when people joined, what shows were watched and when, and major events that occurred every month (Meta like drama and website changes). While not true neutral, I favored towards getting issues out and discussed rather than have people bottle it up. We don't have any real rules and don't usually ban people, people who aren't on the same wavelength as everyone just eventually stop showing up. During Christmas though when we get around 100-200 people for our yearly Toradora stream, I'm quick to remove chat disrupters. As I posted in the other application, here's an event I hosted that took a whole month to prepare for, which shows my dedication https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-hkYj6ht-uMc29WWFpZLWozcDQ

I also have mod capabilities in 3 other discords due to being active and by not being a complete asshole, well I could say 10, or none, this line adds no merit, just padding.

Why Join the MAC Staff?
I don't see why you need more staff, but if there's a hole, I will try to fill it. Secretly I'd like to collect people's MAL metadata better.

What sets me apart?
Meme question, discarded.
Apr 19, 2017 7:31 PM
Mar 2017
Discord Name: HowlinaWolf #9127
Nickname: Lina, Howl, Howlin, Howlina, Wolf, Mir.
Time zone: Mountain Time
Availability: Everyday. I have the Discord App always open on my phone. There isn't a given set time, I'm on during random times a day that follow my school schedule. Obviously as summer approaches that will change.

Personality: I'm a semi-introverted and extroverted girl that shares a deep passion for animals and animation. I enjoy discussing with others about various interests that either includes or excludes my own. I find learning new things in general to be exciting and always willing to listen to others. I'm an open-minded and tolerant person that tends to see things in various perspectives. I believe that not everything can be answered in black & white, as there are other variables that come into play. You may find me acting spontaneous in the chat, but depending on the current discussion I know when it is right to be mature. As someone who is down to earth, I rarely get mad. If I do, I seek other ways to let it out then just yelling back like someone who is mindless. I don't see any gain from participating in an argument that involves pointless yelling, on the other hand if it is simply a friendly debate then I am all for it. I stand firmly for what I believe in, but what I will not tolerate is others getting hurt. To be brief, I see myself as an advocater and counselor.

Reason: I feel at home when I'm at MAC. Ever since I started becoming active, I find myself coming back everyday to chat. I enjoy talking to everyone and even have gotten to know some people. Because of this, I want to do the same by helping out in any way I can. MAC has brought so much excitement into my dull, day to day life, I wish to be part of it more as a staff member and share new ideas to keep MAC just as engaging.

A Difference: I have leveled up at an incredible pace since returning from a reset in February. Upon coming back to the server my level was back to 0. From then on I decided to stick around and simply just chat with others. Next thing I know, I'm at level 44 and rank 4 on the leaderboards. But that isn't what sets me apart from others. I carry a strong intuition to keep the peace, but also having a fun side. However, I know what's acceptable and what's not. If anything, I'm like the team Mom that makes sure everyone is following the rules, but also enjoying themselves at the same time.

Final Words: Thank you for taking your time to read this. Whether you decide to accept me or not as a MOD is up to you, either way I respect your decision and will continue to spread hospitaity into MAC. I can't wait to hear your desicion ^^
~ Sincerely, Lina.

Accepted!
EtoileMay 10, 2017 8:58 AM
May 10, 2017 6:02 AM
Dec 2016
Discord: Yorlin (๖ۣۜBlueJelly)#1025
Residence: Amsterdam, Netherlands
Timezone: UTC+1 (Currently Spring Time), UTC+2 (Summer Time)
Active time: Random but mostly from 10 AM to 12 PM unless i have school

I really like being a member of the MAC community and I would like to support the current staff team with moderating the server.

I'm a really social guy who enjoys talking about several topics and helping other people. But i have multiple personalities so my mood may change with time

Final Words
I hope you enjoyed reading my application. I'm looking forward to hearing your reply and hope I'll be able to help the current staff members with moderating the chat in the future.

Denied
EtoileMay 10, 2017 8:58 AM
May 10, 2017 10:34 AM
Aug 2015
Discord Discriminator: Satan#3741

Nickname on the Server: Mormo

Time Zone: Central European Time (CET)

Nationality: Norwegian

Active Periods on Weekdays: Mainly weekends between 4.00 pm to 1.00 am, I also try to be active on some week days like wednesday and friday at anytime I can.

Past Moderating Experience on Discord; I'm a moderator on 3 other private servers where we keep the chats clean, ban people who break the rules and we try to make people's stay the best. I help my friends make servers and add bots as they can use.

I used to be an admin for an anime group, but ended up leaving it since I joined other servers. My job was to greet members, answer their questions and informing people on new updates with the group.

Personality: I'm a pretty random person to be honest. I say random things, but I am careful not to hurt anyone with what I say. The best way to describe my personality is that i'm someone who is always there and always will listen. I do have some problems, but i'm not really open with them. I am a cheerful person who wants people to do their best and want people to smile. I'll have to say i'm kinda an optimistic person, but I have my days where I can be very mean and negative.

Things i'm not good at: I'm not good at speaking to people I don't know well. I'm very shy, but when I become more comfortable it becomes easier. I don't really like people being nice to me so i'm noy good at taking compliments.

What sets me apart from the others: I have shown an immense dedication to the server before I left. I want to make MAC my home again, and make the members there enjoy their time on the server. The server has a good community and I wish to keep it that way. I used to be very acitve on the server, but ended up having a break from the server and used my time to become a moderator for other private servers. Now that I wish to be more active on the MAC server I want to make the server a even better place than it already is. I want to use my spare time to improve the server and people's stay on the server.

Final word: Sorry I didn't add any like fancy things. I'm not really good at that kind of stuff. Lastly I hope you read the application, and have a great day.

-Mormo
PulchritudinousMay 10, 2017 10:44 AM
May 16, 2017 4:58 PM

May 2017
Discord username: Felix-kun #6479
DOB: 10.02.1998
When I'm active: All day (except for a few hours when I sleep and if I don't have internet in school)
Time Zone: GMT +2

Although I joined Discord recently, I actually do have some experience with being a staff member. It was at a smaller server (about 50 members), lasted for a month or so, until I stopped playing the video game (that the server was based off).
I'm also currently a staff member at another Anime server, that has about 50 members as well.

Why do you want to be a staff member?
I have a lot of free time, and I spend most of it on discord chatting on MAC. The actual reason as to why I want to join as a staff member is because, I want to use that free time and do some good while chatting. I also saw a lot of NSFW and generally unpleasant to the eye pictures trollers posted, and since I'm active a lot, I want to remove those pictures as fast as possible. I do not want anyone to be freaking traumatized by the pictures, YES, that's how bad they were.
This is also the first anime server I joined, and I really like it, and being a staff member would really be a great thing for me.

What sets you apart from the others?
I guess you could say the fact that I'm active a lot, and I am fast to respond. I even have some experience in being a staff member.
Helping MAC is a big goal of mine, and I'm really dedicated to it. I know that I will put 100% of myself into it.

What's your personality like?
After doing some online tests, that aren't obviously always trust-able, turns out I'm an INFP personality type. Reading through it, I realized how accurate it is. I'm a real dreamer, I live inside of fantasy worlds, inside of the books that I read. Often I end up taking a wooden stick or something and use it as a sword. I'm also really shy in real life, I have social anxiety. It's much different on the internet, where social anxiety isn't even there, or how some people call it "shyness". Social anxiety tends to give me lots of awkward moments in my life, but I'm working on getting rid of it.
One of the things that is good about me, but can be a bad thing as well, is that I always try to see good in every person, and I never judge, even a criminal. Being a staff member on the servers I'm a staff member on, I do not show forgiveness, I usually end up giving them the ban hammer.
I'm a really calm, reserved person. Speaking is something I have lots of trouble with in real life, thankfully the internet exists, and I can easily enjoy speaking there, it is much easier.
A good thing about me is that I also like helping people, like a lot. If I ever see someone post something sad or depressing, or if I just somehow notice that they aren't themselves, I reach out to them, to see if they need any help. My dream is world peace, but I realize how foolish that dream is. If only everyone got along with each other, life would be easier. But we are complicated, we are all different, we are humans.
I tend to be introverted in real life, which is the complete opposite of the internet me. The internet me likes to chat with a lot of people, the more people, the merrier it is.
Some of my friends in real life I had always said that they liked my positivism, and my creativity. When I get into something, I can't leave it until I finish it, and to be honest, I put 100% of myself into it. And I'm really hard-working, which I like about myself.

Final words:
Thank you for reading my application. I'd really appreciate if I get accepted, it would mean a lot to me.
"Just because it's illogical, that doesn't make it wrong."
-Fuwa Aika
May 21, 2017 6:11 PM
Sep 2016
Discord name: Tachibanana#7424
Time zone: Eastern standard time
Availability: I am on everyday. Sometimes I have other stuff I need to do, so I won't be as active on those days. This will change when summer break occurs.

Personality: I enjoy socializing with other people in the server, whether the topic interests me or not, and joking around. I know where the boundary line, though. I am positive and chill as well. I will get serious if necessary, even though I don't really enjoy being so. If someone were to insult me I wouldn't really care much. I like to make people feel better if they're having a rough day, but I know sometimes that the best thing to do is to leave them alone.

Past experience: I don't really have that much experience in big discord servers. I am a moderator for some of my friends servers. I know how to deal with spammers, keeping channels on topic, and directing people to the right channel.

What sets me apart from others: I am active a lot on the server. I try to be fair and try to see if my decision is the best option or not. I am a chill person and am willing to listen to what people have to say. I have some experiences with bots.

Why do I want to be staff: I enjoy being on this server a lot and enjoy helping people like directing people to the correct channels. I want to make the server a better place to be in and making people happy.

Final words: Thank you for taking your time to read this. I will respect any decision you make for me.
TachibananaramaMay 21, 2017 9:43 PM
Jul 12, 2017 10:14 AM
Aug 2015
Discord name: Satan#3741
Nickname on the server: Just a Tsundere
Nationality: Norwegian
Timeszone(s): UTC +1:00
Active time: afternoon
Moderating Experience: Private servers

I want to become a staff mebmer mainly to keep the servers community good, and make sure people enjoy their stay here.

Idk, i'm energetic I guess. I like to talk to friends on the server, and can be somewhat strict.

Why should I be a staff member?
I want to keep the community good, and make it a place where we can make friends. I've been on the server some months and I like it here and feel at home here. So I will do my best to keep the server good!
Jul 14, 2017 3:13 PM
Jul 2017
Discord name: Eric Harris-Chan#8096
Residence: Indianapolis, Indiana. (united states)
Timeszone: Central Time Zone
Active time: 11AM-3AM summer (school year) 2PM-1AM or throughout the day

Past experiences as admin/staff.

Pandemic.online:

Worked as an admin from 2016-2017
Now working as the co-owner managing the payments and FTP (Sever: 40,000 daily pop)
-started as a casual user

v3rmillion.net:
-Started as a lounger in 2015:
-Became admin after voted in (2016)
-Ongoing administrative power

Jul 14, 2017 3:13 PM
Jul 2017
Discord name: Eric Harris-Chan#8096
Residence: Indianapolis, Indiana. (united states)
Timeszone: Central Time Zone
Active time: 11AM-3AM summer (school year) 2PM-1AM or throughout the day

Past experiences as admin/staff.

Pandemic.online:

Worked as an admin from 2016-2017
Now working as the co-owner managing the payments and FTP (Sever: 40,000 daily pop)
-started as a casual user

v3rmillion.net:
-Started as a lounger in 2015:
-Became admin after voted in (2016)
-Ongoing administrative power

MPGH:
-Admin power and moderator
-Worker and top tier contributor

CURSE.com:
-Minecraft community
-Worked there from 2011 -2017
-Quit and bid my farewells to all the staff

Why I want to moderate/ join the staff team of MAC.

Ive always enjoyed moderating servers and working to the best of my ability to help others, I like working with the community and meeting new friends and new co-workers. Ive allready made some cool friends in the mac chat community.

Undoubtedly I love working with the members and have asked to open a mental support hotline in the chat.
And I would love getting closer the community and working with the pre-existing staff!! 😊😊

Setting myself apart:

I love working with the community and have a light non-chalant attitude towards alot of things but can take it seriously need be and fufill my job description.
And I want to have more of an input to the community!

Ive made friends in the chat that I will kepp.
Additionally I have made leaps and bounds in: C, C++, C#, Assembly, Lua, Hex, Rula, and Python.

Whilist this may not be useful to you now, I can make tools for the MAC staff community and love teaching people who want to learn more about the languages. And could come in handy later on down the road incase something hiccups.

Personality:

Im a really hyper person around people and am very very social! I can be really chill to. Im the full spectrum of personality! 😋 I can take things seriously and from my previous jobs as a mod know eactly how to deal with rule breakers. But before doing anything you must know I talk to thme to see if anything is going on in their life they're struggling with if they need help or are just trolling.
Just to make sure they're okay. And if they deserve a just punishment. As Ive been there before and have a soft spot..

😊

Final statement:

I hope you enjoyed. Best of luck, hope you enjoyed my application and hope you consider it. Im always open to talk on discord! 😊😊 have a good day all! ❤️
Tristan_iq81Jul 14, 2017 3:35 PM
Jul 15, 2017 7:35 PM
Jul 2017
Discord Name: A Black Guy#7241
Server Nickname: Chocolãte
Time Zone:EST (UTC -4)
Available:12pm - 3am

Past Moderation:
Sad to say, I have no moderation experience.
Closes I had was in a server called the "Complex Server"(200 members).When the mods and admins were all offline at the time, they would charge me with keeping an eye on the server for inappropriate posts and notify them. But due to multiple fights that broke out within the group(involving the owner), the server went through a brief hiatus, then eventually shut down.

Ever since I joined MAC around the end of April, I have seen the server have its period of high activity, and its low activity. Some of those cases tend to have people that like to fight amongst other members and if there is one thing that I know, it's to try ending conflict as soon as possible. I would also like to lend a helping hand to staff members as they may be busy with things outside of discord and would otherwise be unavailable.

I tend to remain calm in nearly all situations. You will never see me use heavy profanity when an argument breaks out. Members of MAC(that know me well) can confirm this statement. Last thing I can say is that I respond as soon as possible to mentions if someone calls for me.

Final Words
Whether or not I become a staff member, I wont hold it against them. I'm not one for holding grudges and if there is a chance I could reapply in the future, I will surely try again next time.
Jul 16, 2017 11:11 AM
Jun 2017
Ryosuke's Mod Application
Discord name : Ryosuke#8316
nickname : Ryosuke
Timezone : Eastern Time Zone , UTC-05:00
Activity Time : The entire night.

Personality:
I'm still young so I'm a bit childish. I like decent jokes (not too pervy or not too cringy). I hate racism and sexism. I cannot stand the people who are racist or sexist. I know when to have fun and when to get serious. In my free time I usually draw, watch anime and ofcourse chat on MAC.I don't have street smarts but I have some amount of brain smarts (....people might have seen me often in #study_lounge doing "actual studies").

Experience:
I've been a senior developer and a forum moderator (Moto E gen 1) at XDA Developers. I've been an android developer for 5 years now.As a forum moderator I used to answer threads and delete unimportant or previously answered threads. Also I used help newbies to get into android developement. As far as it goes for moderation i can moderate all the chats except the ones related to NSFW.

Why Join the MAC Staff?:
Well its been a while now since I joined MAC. Its the server that I spend most of my time on. I've enjoyed all my time here and also as an Event Committee member I having fun hosting my first event. I may not be the most active member but 90% of my time on discord is spent on MAC.MAC has given a lonely guy like me friends and that means a lot to me. So I wanna repay it by helping it in one way or another. I want to help the other staff members to keep this Server a fun and enjoyable place.

what sets me apart ?:
Well i hardly got anything to say here cuz mostly all the words are taken by the previous Apps (jk xD). Well what sets me apart is my neutral mindset. Even though I seem all crazy and uncool person in the chats, I am not the same in real life..... I give my 100% while doing any job that is assigned to me, so i'll be giving my 100% as a Mod too.

Final words:
I...well..tbh I kinda have nothing to say here. All i wanna say is that even tho I don't become a Mod, I'll still be happy being an Event Committee because all I want is to contribute something to MAC....
(note : sorry for my terrible English and grammar)
Jul 26, 2017 11:10 PM
Jul 2017
☘Riri's mod application☘

Discord name : riri☘
Timezone : GMT +08:00, Manila Philippines
Activity Time: mostly after my work and before work that's 5-7am and 8-12pm (my time) and every weekend

⚫Why join the MAC staff?
Actually I don't have a very specific or clear reason, I just wanted to help keeping the chat nice for everyone. I actually am enjoying being in committee already but if I can help MAC more in anyway I'm willing to help since it's very nice place for me

⚫What sets me apart from others..?
Hmm not sure actually but if there's one thing that sets me apart maybe it's I'm not that eager to get the mod role since it's quite a bit difficult to mod stuff since I've experienced it in my old Kik group chats. Plus like what I said I just applied cause I think MAC needs some more hands atm.

Anyway that's all. Whether I get accepted or not I'm cool with it X3
Thanks for the time~!♥
Jul 27, 2017 10:35 AM
Jul 2017
Discord name: kela#5737
Residence: Ottawa, Canada
Timeszone(s): UTC-05:00 Estern Time Zone
Active time: any time

I owned a server (my server) and I was a staff in my friend server. I can say i'm pretty well experienced with managing servers and interacting with people and being nice.

I would like to support the current staff team with moderating the server.

I've acquired a lot experience being a staff member in several communities and I really enjoy being a staff member and helping other community members.

I'm a really social girl who enjoys talking about everything and helping other people.
I'm not really strict about the rules but it's time to be serious I am. I love talking with others and i hate being ignored.
Final Words
have a good day
Kela556Jul 27, 2017 10:41 AM
Jul 28, 2017 6:40 AM
Jul 2017
Miscellaneous Info
Discord Name - Hiromi Kigen#8523
Real Name - Jacob
Birthday - 19th July 2002
Country / Timezone - Australia / GMT+10 or AEST
Active Times - Active on weekdays from about 7:00pm to 12:00am, Active almost any time on weekends! ヽ( ・ω・)ノ

Experience
I have moderated a few small servers over the year I have been on Discord.

Debating Dissonance - I have moderated a debating server of around 100 members for 2 months before I eventually stepped down because I had other commitments to work on more at that current time.

(Old Name) Anime Piece - A server of about 500+ members. As a moderator I was creating personal colour name roles, removing everyone ping permissions from roles, creating an early server icon and general housecleaning. I had only been a moderator for a short time on that server because the first owner gave his ownership to someone else and the server underwent massive changes and so my moderator status was taken away.

Why do I want to be a MAC Staff member?
I've seen a few moderators step down so I would like to help moderating the chat, I am usually online and active when quite a few moderators are offline or busy so I can fill the time gap of moderating. I usually get along with most active people around and sort out the spammers and trollers that occasionally and unfortunately pop up in MAC.

Final Words - Thanks for reading~ (´。• ω •。`)
KikueHarukiAug 11, 2017 6:23 AM
Jul 28, 2017 8:26 PM
Apr 2017
My Anime Chat Moderator Application

Basic Information:
Discord Name: >Nek✿mancer [輝く雪の上の炎]#4857
Time Zone-UTC+09:00
Name: Shiori
Active Periods: I'm free most of the time, but I will notify staff if anything comes up.
Experience:
I have not been on discord for long, and I have yet much to learn. In terms of experience I may be lacking, but I believe that being a part of staff in the server will provide me an invaluable understanding of different people, cultures and other interesting things. I have experience in modding in several twitch channels and 2000-person Facebook anime communities.
Reason I applied for staff:
I have noticed the lack of common sense and logic in the server, and I simply enjoy being in the server and to be able to contribute to it by supporting the current staff team in the server. I would like to have the obligations to help members of the server out, and to eliminate haters, racism, conflicts and unnecessary salt from the server. I wish to provide all the members a fun server where they can "discuss anime and manga to their heart's content" and relax.
I believe my personality sets my apart from others, while I can be relaxed (most of the time) but serious at some times. I have noticed members abusing the server rules when mods are not around and tried to stop them, but most of the times my efforts end up in vain. My determination to improve the server's condition sets me apart from others, and that will be shown as I progress. I am sociable to others and able to keep up the conversation and I strive to excel in both IRL and Online. I am trilligual and can speak in Japanese, English and Chinese fluently.
My hopes for the server:
I have been dedicated to MAC since November, and I would hope to improve the community so I can call it my second home. Some may say that going on MAC is a shelter from the real world, where people can ease their worries to talk and relax.
Final Words?
Thank you for taking your time to read this and I wish you a good day >w<

Eureka Seven: "Freedom is something that you need to actively acquire. It's not something that's given with no strings attached. To be free means to take responsibility, and to prepare yourself for what's to come."
nyaasechanSep 4, 2017 4:31 AM
Aug 1, 2017 12:29 PM
May 2017
Basic Information:
Discord Name: ︀ ︀Kuchisake-onna#1775
Time Zone-GMT +3
Active Periods: available throughout the day

Little information about me:
I originally joined MAC towards the end of March. Previously applied to mod position but I deleted my application after few days because of personal reasons. You may not see me often in the chats because I don't chat a lot as most of the people who have applied here do but I always observe what's going on.

Why I apply:
I noticed that there are problems regarding the level of activity of some moderators and that some moderators left the job. Whice gives the impression that the server needs help and I want to, and believe that I could serve the server properly and fairly for each user without disrespect and without bias.
Aug 1, 2017 2:29 PM
Aug 2017
Mod application Rubesty

Discord name: Rubesty (obviously)
Time zone: Netherlands +1
Activity: Active whenever I can, depends on what I have to do that day

Experience:
Mod at server Anicord:Discord Anime, but since that server is dead for some time that doesn't really count.

Why:
I've wanted to write an application for quite some time. After Poi left I actually started to become fore active and care more about the server and it's inhabitants. Before that, Poi just wanted me to join and I basicly use it mainly for the Art Club.
The reason I didn't apply more early was because I didn't know if I would be up for it and wether I would be able to do it.
But now I hear Emilia being sad about costing her a lot of time and effort to support the server, I wanted to be able to help her in order to make her a little more happy. c:

Unique things about me:
(First, I don't like telling others how great I am... Cuz im not...)

I don't stand out with my experience being a mod or experience with coding, i'm actually still a rookie in that section. But I always say thay everything can be solved or learned.
In that way, I could could stand out in how optimisyic and eager to help I am.

Personality:
From time to time cheerfull, but I occasionally got days where I'm my mood is pretty depressing, my brother and my dad can't really help me with it so I just play games or go to discord to cheer myself up a bit.
Motivated to take effort to achieve a goal, even if I have to sacrefice more time than others for it.
I sometimes doubt about my abilities to do certsin things, but everyrhing can be helped. c:

Sorry if it's a bit short, i'm not a big writer. >.<
Aug 3, 2017 12:20 PM
Apr 2017
Isaac's Application for Staff!

~~~Intro Stuffs~~~

Discord name: isaacoftheinternet#8158

Nicknames: Finn, Cupcake, Nurse, Kitty, Chat Nor (one day...)

Age: 18 (Feburary 15, 1999, if you wanted to get me anything c;)

Residence: Southern California, USA WEST COAST BEST COAST

Timeszone(s): UTC-8 (Pacific Time)

Active time: School days: Mondays & Wednesdays starting August 21. Time available..tbd, but most likely afternoon-evenings; Non-school days: Always have Discord running on my computer, so pretty much All Day. (Current work schedule: Saturday 5-7:30 pm pst & Sunday 8am-1:30pm PST)

~~~Past Mod/Staff Experience~~~

Admin on private server for two years, still continuing. Members: ~20

Mod on /r/miraculousladybug subreddit for over a year, ongoing. Members: Just under 3,000

Mod on /r/miraculousladybug Discord server for around a year, ongoing. Members: ~150-250

~~~Question Time~~~

I always hope to be helpful for those around me. In this case, I have been on MAC for several months now, and I would hope that since my joining, I have been able to help out many members however I can, and I would like to further my ability to do so by joining the already fantastic staff team.

I believe my ability to quickly adapt to different conversations would be very helpful on the server. As several dozens of people could be talking in different text channels, it is always helpful to have someone who can jump between the rooms as needed to have eyes on everything, making sure no rules are broken

Also, being a twisty puzzle solver/collector, I am very good at thinking ahead of others when it comes to problems. Mind set on the goal, I can help others find the right steps to take when working to achieve something.

I am very funny, or that's what people often tell me. When I'm not trying to make someone laugh, I'm most likely laughing myself. Other than humor, my personality's biggest strong point is my ability to lead others and ensure they follow set rules.

~~~Conclusion~~~

Thank you for reading my application! Whether I am accepted or not, I'll stay within this community for as long as Discord is running. Feel free to send me a DM on Discord if you have any questions, as I'm always online. Isaac, signing off.~

Accepted!
finnmixedSep 28, 2017 12:47 PM
Aug 9, 2017 1:22 AM
Aug 2017
Im new to this forum, so I hope you dont expect anything too fancy.

Discord user: Jigglysnuff#0338
Timezone: EST

I do have previous moderation experience. Back when Minecraft was still relavent, I was a moderator for 2 different servers, though that was about 2-3 years ago. Other than that, I havent had much of an opportunity to be a helper in a community. But, I do feel like I am responsibly enough for such a position, despite me being pretty new to the community. If you'd like to know more specific things about me, we can talk in discord if you like. I feel like a 1 on 1 conversation gives a bit better proof of who I am as a person then a huge bio I wrote about myself.

As far as why I want to be a part of the staff team, I havebeen in many other discord communities, but I mean it when I say I've never seen as tightly knit of a community as this one. I really like it, which is why I want to help keep it together, and free of toxicity. I've already made lots of great friends, and I plan on being here for a long while.

Onto the part of what sets me apart from the others... in terms of my ability to moderate the chats, I have way too much free time on my hands right now. I am literally on discord almost all the time I am awake. So I'd probably be one of your most active moderators. I dont get triggered very easily, so you can rely on me to keep chill if a problem arises uwu.

As I mentioned before, if there is anything more you'd like to know, message me! Also, i wrote this on mobile, so apologies for the spelling errors that may or may not exist. Thanks for taking your time to read :3
Aug 11, 2017 4:15 AM
Aug 2017
*Short Summary* (My English grammar isn't that good, so I just let you know.)

*Discord Username:* RobotRampage99#5581

*My Anime Chat Server Nickname:* ̲ℬ̲𝓵̲𝓪̲𝓬̲𝓴̲ ̲ℳ̲𝓸̲𝓷̲𝓼̲𝓽̲𝒆̲𝓻̲

*Residence:* Vancouver City, Canada (Vancouver City in British Columbia)

*Active time:* Almost all day, and night (from Monday to Sunday) PT Pacific Time UTC -8:00 / -7:00. I have nothing much to do so I always get on Discord all time.

*Do you have any experience being a staff member?*
Yes I have experience, but I never Moderating on Discord Server before, I have experience on ROBLOX online games (from Moderator to Head-Admin/Super Admin)

*Why do you want to be a part of the MAC staff?*
Well, I am enjoy this server so far, (I am glad I joined this server) anyway, I would like to support MAC staff, and people, keep eyes out who don't follow the rules, I would stop the spammers, raid, sh**posting (when outside of NSFW channels), check each channel if anything inappropriate or something like that, I want to keep the server clean, no drama, or anything else, I just want to keep people happy, and respect each other, I just noticed there something going on like people just suddenly join this server, start to spam, etc while Intern and Moderators offline and we almost can't do anything to them without Interns or Moderators

*What is your personality like?*
Well, I am just a friendly, kind, funny person, chilling, love to chat, makes funny jokes (not rude jokes) I might be silly sometimes, I like cute things, etc. Sometimes I get mad easy when people being disrespect, who don't follow the rules, etc, but I can control myself, so I don't want throw tantrum at them or something like that, I just love helping and supporting people, I like talking about anime, manga, video game or other stuff.

Well, if you want more informations, then feel free direct message me on Discord (probably not on My Anime List)

BootyStalker99Aug 11, 2017 5:40 AM
Sep 2, 2017 9:41 AM
Sep 2017
Discord Name: Inazuma[Or Hibiki]#9401
Nickname: Ambrew (I am not really proud of my real name)
Time where I am active: From 2pm to 10pm, unless interrupted by exams.
Where am I staying at: Singapore

"Do you have any mod experience before?"
I do have a little experience from a discord server that sadly got nuked. Was a head admin and had to keep raids from happening and stopping spammers and trollers etc.

"Why do you want to be part of MAC's Staff?"
Firstly I am in a timezone where most of the other mods would be sleeping at, and secondly I am regularly speaking in MAC. The only things I want to improve on is my bad temper and short fuse.I hope to learn from others and more about myself by being a mod and being able to accept critism on me being a mod, no matter how insulting it is. And using my experience, I can help moderate the chat by stopping spammers, trollers etc.

"What can you tell about yourself?"
I am not a interesting person by nature, but I will help or do whatever I can to make your day better, and I am strict when doing something in mind or the topic at hand. And I am constantly learning and from my mistakes so I do not repeat any in the future.

"Any last words?"
Nope. Thank you if you read my application though.

Fyre_UKSep 2, 2017 9:51 AM
Sep 23, 2017 6:39 PM
Jan 2017
**Short summary**

Discord name: Estysis#0368
Residence: Oregon, USA
Timezone: UTC -7 / PST
Active time: During the weekends most the day I will have discord open but may not be chatting. During the week from 2pm to 1am UTC -7.

**Do you have any experience being a staff member?**

I have little official experience with being a staff member but I believe that I have the mentality of someone who can be a good staff member for this server. I understand the rules and boundaries that should be followed and not crossed.

**Why do you want to be a part of the MAC staff?**

Despite the odd community that MAC is, I’ve come to enjoy my time here. Despite my lack of experience I believe I could be a great help to maintaining the integrity of the MAC community against those who wish to harm it. Alternatively, it seems that there’s been a lot of raids/trolls coming in trying to ruin our fun while I’m active but no mods are there to stop it. Considering this I think that with the extra help of more staff in general would be a great help due to the time zone differences between the mods.

**What sets you apart from other potential staff members?**

If I were to become a staff member I think that I could be more integrated into the community seeing as how I’ve been a member for nearly a year and a half now. I’ve seen the server change over time and made somewhat of a place for myself so to speak. One thing that I have seen is that occasionally a mod will warn and obvious troll/raider before taking action. If it was only a minor offense this is suitable but sometimes there’s been racist/sexist/other things spammed in large text walls or images which take a solid few minutes before they are taken down and punished. In that scenario I would rid the chat of the abuser to hopefully maintain peace among others who may have witnessed it.

**What is your personality like?**

I think of myself as a pretty laid back person who can relate to most of the discussions and people in MAC. I may not be as social as others but that’s just who I am, but I won’t let that stop me from creating a peaceful environment for the community among the trolls and raids.

**Final thoughts**

I hope you enjoyed my exceedingly long application and hope to hear back from you soon! I look forward to being able to help and maintain this server I’ve come to know and love in the past year and a half.
Oct 15, 2017 3:28 PM
Oct 2017
Discord Username: Craap#8919 UTC-04:00
Active: 3:30 - 10-00 PM And On Weekends: 9:00 AM to 11:00 PM

Even though I'm new to this community, I can already tell that this place is going to be great, I've seen how nice these people are, and I want to keep it that way. I want to make MAC even better by helping out and making sure that we're always on the right track, I want to be to be apart of the mac staff because I want to be in an excellent server with excellent people.

What sets me apart from other potential staff members is my Charisma and Passion towards the thing I do, I love helping people, whether it's online or not, I truly want to do something good for other people and make sure that MAC is the best it can be,

My Experience

I sadly don't have any experience with Moderation on big servers but I'm a Helper and Mod on some couple of servers, this will be my first time on a big server with over 4000 members.

My personality is very kind, sweet and caring, I consider myself an old soul from the way I talk and write, but I can guarantee that I am also fun, and mature for my age. I love anime, as you can tell from me being on this server.

Final Words

I would like to thank you for giving me this opportunity and chance to be a staff member on this server and I've always wanted to be a moderator or helper on a very big server to test my abilities and to challenge myself to be best I can be. Thank you!
CraapOct 15, 2017 3:38 PM
Oct 15, 2017 9:56 PM
Oct 2017
My discord username is Moosley, but people usually call me Juno
I live in the Eastern Timezone of the United States of America in North America in the world in the Milky Way galaxy (of the universe)

I have literally no experience of being a moderator. I'm pretty fucking retarded tbh not gonna lie. Best I can do is bust a nut in like less than 2 fucking seconds.

Not really sure why I wanna join staff. I'm not even sure if I want to.

I'm different from most staff members because I'm Juno. That's it.

I have a pretty garbage personality. Ask friends if you want, I'm a literal waste of cum and air.

Only thing I have left to say is be glad I didn't type out a fucking essay for your ass to read for like idk 5 fucking hours...?

btw if you accept me, you are literally fucking retarded, and must contemplate taking your own life the second you do it.
GayfaggotjunoOct 15, 2017 10:02 PM
Nov 2, 2017 7:37 AM
Jul 2017
🍀Riri's mod re-application🍀

Discord name : riri ☘ choco jelly
Timezone : GMT +08:00, Manila Philippines
Activity Time: mostly after my work and before work that's 5-7am and 8-12pm (my time) and every weekend

⚫Why join the MAC staff?
Tbh I just want to help keeping it nice and fun, even if I show a terrible attitude in the past the server is still cool with me. That's why I want to apply for mod so I can somehow return the favor

⚫What sets me apart from others..?
Hmm I just realized this after modding some servers that I'm the type of person who sticks with the rules I do what I have to do if someone breaks the rule whether they're my friend or not, so most likely I can separate personal stuff from modding

🍀 Experience

>>I was a mod on a server called Otaku Beats, but the admins deleted the server due to some circumstances

>>I was a mod on a server too called Strange Creatures but drama started and its currently dying slowly xD

So far those are my experience I forgot how long I lasted as mod in OB but you can ask the old admins, they're still on a server called Otaku Onsen

Anyway that's all. Whether I get accepted or not I'm cool with it X3
Thanks for the time~!♥
Nov 11, 2017 10:28 PM
Nov 2017
Discord name: MakeChesterProud#5428
Nickname: 🦃TURKEY BOI🦃 (Phanic)
Timezone: CST
Availability: Almost all day on weekends and at/after 5pm CST
Personality: Obsessive, fairly considerate, etc.
Reason: I feel like I'd be fit for the job
A Difference: Im more band obsessed than anime, but i still get along with everyone
Nov 17, 2017 10:46 AM
May 2017
maypledot's Mod Application

Short But Sweet Summary ♡

Discord Name: ✪ mayple#9072
Country of Residence: Perth, Australia
Active Time: Weekdays: 7-8:30am & 4pm-2am Weekends: 9am-3am [i get no sleep]
[it will change during the course of the holidays]

Why I should be apart of the MAC staff?

I have been an active member of the MAC community for over 6 months and have witnessed all of the active members and even some staff come and go, i know the rules like the back of my hand and have even assisted the mods at times. I've loved the community from the start and want to support it all the way. As i want to return all the love that was given to me from the start and also keep active while making sure the chat isn't breaking the rules/disobeying mod's orders, as i have seen many problematic situations where no staff have been on. Getting rid of the toxicity, racism, salt, ect to allow the chat to flow nicely with good-mannered conversation is my main objective as mod, nothing else, not the need to impress anyone or for the color or anything stupid like that. I pure-heartedly want to keep the chat flowing nicely and safely. These are just some of the reasons why i should be considered apart of the MAC staff.

After asking around, people say that i enjoy roleplaying and talking with others while joking around. Any topic that i have knowledge about i'll gladly talk about and usually it's enjoyable for me to see someone else interested in the same hobbies and/or interests as me. I'm usually super calm and collected in bad situations and don't get mad easily [thanks to the amount of toxicity i was exposed to on fps games, i've adapted :P].I'm very caring, compassionate and friendly [especially towards newcomers] but me knowing when to draw the line and enforcing rules is what i'm good at. I love exposing people to my interests and just learning new things in general, i wouldn't be where i'm at today without others showing me their interests and ideas.

What sets you apart from the other potential staff members?

As my only experience as a staff member of a discord server has been a 70 member server that's related to my many friends, it's unfortunate that i don't have a lot of staff experience that i can show off, but my determination and ability to control difficult situations makes up for the lack of experience.Whenever a situation is usually problematic my instant reaction is to take charge and break it up instantly, there can be no mercy for rulebreakers ;). As i think this is what the staff is lacking sometimes i'll try to fill that gap. I feel a really close connection with MAC and it's active users that i could never part with, so becoming mod to assist all of these people have fun without salt and toxicity is my main reason for applying!

Final Words?

"Let's all have fun and play together!" Tet
maypledotApr 15, 2018 10:18 PM
Nov 24, 2017 8:37 PM
Jul 2017

Icy hots application to become mod of MAC.

Discord username:Icy❄ Hot🔥#6290.
Time zone:UTC-05:00.
Active times:i am active from 4:00 pm - 11:00 pm.

Why are you applying for mod role.

I am applying for mod role so i can keep mac calm and cancer free i want to make mac fun for people of all ages i want to help the staff with members who are making others feel uncomfortable i will try my best to be active so i can help around the chat.

What makes you qualified for the role.

This is my first time applying for mod role with a server that has over 5000 members i have been a staff in some other small chats and they called me a pretty good mod so i want to show people
that i don’t always play when it come to rules.

What sets me apart from others.

I can be friendly and super strict so i won’t always joke with members when it comes to breaking rules i have broken some rules in mac chat but i want to redeem myself i want to keep MAC sfw for all members.

Thank you for taking your precious time to read my application.
Sincerely
Icy hot.
Dec 6, 2017 10:41 AM
Dec 2017
Intro

Discord name: Drake#6788

Nicknames: I just use Drake tbh

Time zone: UTC +1 CET (Central European Time)

Active time: Im almost always active. School is the only time im gone, or when im sleeping. (I literally get no sleep xD)

Staff Experience

Sadly i have never been a staff to a big server. Im staff right now for a small server tho (20 members or something like that xD). The closest i have been for a big server is watching over it, or ping the mods when something happend. The mods really appriciated me for doing that.

Questions

Why do you want to be a part from the MAC staff?

I like to help people and try to make them have a better day. In the chat i can be annoying sometimes, but im just having some fun xD. The staff here in MAC is already amazing, but it would be more amazing with me xD jk. For real tho it would be a pleasure for me to join the server.

The way i think is like ahead of people, and i change the conversation when the chat is arguing is also one of my skills xD. And ofc if that doesnt help ill timeout the two of them. and just talk to them like im being angry when im not actually angry.Iill fix up for those two and let them be free again. That is IF that happends. Im always watching over all the channels and making sure that no one brakes the rules.

Whats your personality like?

Im a funny guy that likes to make peoples mood from bad to good. Im always positive. and Overall im a happy and a fun guy. I also like to make new friends xD

Final Words

Thats everything from me. Emi i know you said that i have a low chanse to get mod. Even if i dont get mod im cool with it.

Thank you for taking your time reading this. ^-^

Dec 29, 2017 10:42 PM
Dec 2017
Tatsumi’s Mod Application

A little about me:
Username: @GEN | Tatsumi | タコリ#9726
Time zone: EST (eastern standard time)
Residence: Florida, United States
Active weekday periods: 2:20pm-10pm; weekends: always available unless stated otherwise.
Moderation experience: My experience as an authoritative figure doesn't really go beyond managing a few small servers. My input on moderation lies simply with given server rules and common sense.

What am I like?

Well, while I'm fairly introverted when it comes to life away from a keyboard, on discord I feel like I can be more expressive. I enjoy talking to others about all sorts of topics. And I have no problem having a back and forth argument about whatever is being spoken, so long as there's no hostile intent and both parties can learn from it. I'm very tolerant of the many kinds of personalities and mindsets out there, and will take anything thrown at me and others with an objective view before I let opinion take over. I tend to see things from both perspectives, as that's the only way you can truly understand things. While being friendly and courteous is a must in such a large community I'm aware that sometimes maturity and authority is needed. Despite all of this I'm still very approachable and know when to simply lighten things up and take jokes as jokes. My ultimate goal in being a part of this server is to be enlightened by the members who I share common interests and appreciate for being so kind and open-minded, and to aid those I can with whatever knowledge I can muster.

Why me?

Well, besides the half-ironic recommendations from chat I really do wish for this server to last. people come back to this discord daily expecting to have some nice conversation with acquaintances and friends alike; all I want is to be able to ensure that these members have a nice server to come back to and chat in. I’ve been an active member for roughly 5-6 months, and with all of the nice times the chat has brought there’s been times of dread and misfortune. Even though I’m not in any sort of position to lay down the rules I’m well aware of them, and I have assisted mods in the past. I want the server to remain as it is; kind, active, and void of toxicity. While as stated above I do have expected times of activity, I’m always just a ping away and will be more than happy to assist members with any MAC related problems.

Final Words:
Thank you for taking the time to read my application, have a good one! (*•̀ᴗ•́*)و

Jan 1, 2018 8:38 AM
Sep 2015
I'm Tigs, you know me :P Active time is like random times in morning from 6am GMT till 5pm GMT then i'm on discord for the whole time till around 10pm GMT

I was mod here before but left due disagreements, however i've noticed a good amount of mods have left and i would like to help out again.

I would do a whole paragraph on why i should be mod but i've done it once before and i dunno where it's gone so i don't want to make another. Just know i have done modding in other places on discord and sites.
Jan 28, 2018 3:48 PM
Dec 2017
Napkins' Mod Application

Discord Username: ๑ɴᴀᴘᴋɪɴs๑#8876
Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time
Active Periods on Weekdays: 7am, 4pm-11pm; Weekends: 2pm-10pm

Moderating Experience: Unfortunately I have only moderated a few servers (50 members max).

About me: People find me to be upbeat, self-motivated and generally a friendly guy. I enjoy meeting new people and finding ways to help them have an amazing experience. I am usually gaming or watching anime on my free time and spending the rest on my time studying.

Why MAC?: I joined this server in early December and I instantly loved the community of MAC. I really wanted to show my gratitude for the server, so I donated on the second week upon joining. I have shown my dedication to MAC by being extremely active . I later applied to event committee realizing that the server was short on staff and needed a bit of a "boost". Overall, I just want the community to stay in it's place. Making the server more active, fun, unique.

What sets me apart?:
I'm a senior in high school,a great swimmer, active in several clubs, a beginner coder, but I know that that doesn't set me apart from the several applicants that MAC gets. What sets me apart is my personality, my creativity, and my uniqueness.

"I am not trying to give an image of a fairytale, perfect, everything else, I am just being myself." ~Rebecca Loos

Thank you for your time~

-Napkins
Feb 12, 2018 12:46 PM
Jul 2017
INFORMATION

• Discord Username: KcHecKa#7949
  • m or f: m
  • Time zone: EST
  • Active Time 11AM - 3AM (If I am awake, I am on discord)

DESCRIPTION
Hello, I'm KcHecKa. I am the owner of the http://stepmaniaonline.net/ discord server. As such, I think I would be a good addition to the staff at MAC. A great problem at MAC that I have notice is that there are several times on MAC when none of the staff members are online, and a problem arises. Since I am one to spend prolonged hours on discord, I think I could fill those empty hours. Please consider me.
Feb 12, 2018 2:25 PM
Feb 2018
Short summary
Discord name: sin#5583
Residence: St Louis, Missouri (United States of America)
Timeszone(s): UTC-6 (Central time)
Active time: Mainly 3 pm to 11 pm (Central time), Sometimes 4:55 am to 6 am (Central time)

I don't have much but I was a admin of a anime server and mod of another anime server that were owned by the same person but he deleted the server. As of right now I am mod of a small EDM music server and owner of my own server.

The community for MAC is a very inviting and I would like to keep it that way by enforcing the rules in a way that everyone is welcome.

I've acquired experience being a staff member in some communities and I really enjoy being a staff member and helping everyone.
In addition to that I've been learning the programming language Python Andy HTML5. Sometime in the near future this may be helpful for creating or editing bots.

I'm a very unique person. I have tons of intriguing hobbys such as music production, audio engineering, gaming, coding, drawing, and many others. Sometimes I may be loose and other times I may be strict but most of the time I'm very social and friendly.

Final Words
Thanks so much for reading this. It really means a lot. I hope you make your decision with care. Good day
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» We are looking for Event Committee!

Etoile - Jan 7, 2017

27 by Xcallu »»
May 26, 2018 8:22 AM

» I got banned or striked, why?

Etoile - Jul 24, 2017

9 by IcyisWet »»
Apr 7, 2018 6:21 AM

» Extended guide on bots

Helryk - Dec 30, 2017

0 by Helryk »»
Dec 30, 2017 1:06 PM

» 2017-09-01

Etoile - Sep 1, 2017

0 by Etoile »»
Sep 1, 2017 11:08 AM

» Discord Server Info!

yuzuflavored - Nov 14, 2016

0 by yuzuflavored »»
Nov 14, 2016 2:49 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.