Forum Settings
Forums

An Unofficial Anime: Touhou Fantasy Kaleidoscope ~The Memories of Phantasm~

New
Oct 18, 2016 4:47 AM

Apr 2013
As I'm sure those of you familiar wth the Touhou franchise know, its fans are very proactive in making doujin works, and Memories of Phantasm is one of them.

It seems necessary to mention this anime here, because MAL refuses to list this particular anime because it lacks professional involvement. So that it doesn't get buried even further than those forgotten '80s OVAs, for those that aren't familiar with Touhou -- here's your chance:

And here's a little extra for you guys; the new fan-made Touhou anime that a Chinese circle called Niikyouzou is making for ComicUP18 (Shanghai):

I haven't had the opportunity to watch either Touhou anime yet or even play any of the games, but I do know a little bit about the series. There's plenty of other Touhou stuff out there, anime and more. Lotsa PVs.

For those wondering, this is the doujin fan-anime that MAL has in their database, and it's listed on the main page for this club under '2 episodes' (though the special makes up three total episodes, which means I need to fix it).

Any corrections/comments welcome!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Got any suggestions for the relations list?

Fall - Sep 12, 2016

2 by Fall »»
Sep 12, 2016 6:33 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.