Forum Settings
Forums

Your most anticipated Danganronpa V3 character? (UPDATE: Talents and Names revealed)

New
Sep 24, 2016 6:16 PM

May 2008

With names thought of by yours truly. From left to right, with the exception of the protagonist, Kaede.
Also, state what you think their talent may be, while we're at it.

SQUISH

Update: Names and talents have been confirmed. Open the spoiler tag to see them.
UshiromiyaSep 28, 2016 12:58 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Sep 24, 2016 6:43 PM

Dec 2015
I know I will like the beef cake... but I also know they will die.
Sep 24, 2016 6:49 PM

May 2008
YugureShadowmore said:

I'm just waiting for my new favorite to die on chapter 3.. again.

everytime.
Sep 24, 2016 6:53 PM

Dec 2015
Celeste said:
YugureShadowmore said:

everytime.

What is the #1 rule of danganronpa? Don't have a favorite character, they will die. And I know... I miss Ibuki as well
Sep 24, 2016 7:31 PM

May 2008
YugureShadowmore said:
Celeste said:

everytime.

What is the #1 rule of danganronpa? Don't have a favorite character, they will die. And I know... I miss Ibuki as well

That feel when chapter 3 always belongs to your favorite..
Sep 24, 2016 8:21 PM

Dec 2015
Celeste said:
YugureShadowmore said:

Kotoko didn't die
Sep 24, 2016 8:24 PM

May 2008
YugureShadowmore said:
Celeste said:

Kotoko didn't die

I still had to have her lose, though :(
Sep 24, 2016 9:26 PM

Dec 2015
I am also excited for little biker boy. I can tell I am going to hate him at first Like with Mondo, Fuyuhiko and Juzo... then he will proboly make my top five like Mondo, Fuyuhko or Juzo
Sep 24, 2016 9:35 PM

May 2008
YugureShadowmore said:
I am also excited for little biker boy. I can tell I am going to hate him at first Like with Mondo, Fuyuhiko and Juzo... then he will proboly make my top five like Mondo, Fuyuhko or Juzo

I should probably state who I am excited about. It must have been clear to you I voted for 'celesgiri lovechild' sue me. I adore the way she looks and the air she gives off thus far.
Seashell girl is probably the cutest danganronpa character to me so far. I feel as though she's going to be some sort of 'artist' which excites me; and just look at that sprite.

I just hope olive hair boy doesn't end up being like Nagito. I hope he has a nice personality. At least they finally made a male character I actually adore the looks of.
I think witch girl has so much potential, too. She has that adorable look going; I hope she turns out to be twisted.

I'm not very excited about the maid-esque girl, the military guy, the librarian girl, the ribbon girl, the gremlin or the buff man (buff cinnamonrolls are becoming the next 'tan big-chested athlete).
Sep 24, 2016 11:25 PM

Dec 2012
Alola girl, red witch and blonde fuccboi are my insta faves but my vote went to alola bc she's my new wife
Also celesgiri lovechild is freaking beautiful and I already ship her with Kaede
steponmebakuraSep 24, 2016 11:29 PM
Sep 25, 2016 12:47 AM
UltimateEnforcer

Apr 2015
i like the guy with the hat but idk which one is him on the poll
Sep 25, 2016 12:51 AM
UltimateEnforcer

Apr 2015
i'm guessing maybe its death the kid cosplayer so i voted him but anyway my cannon name for him is Hathoge
Sep 25, 2016 1:34 AM
Aug 2016
That red eyed girl with red clothes, looks impressing. Do you mean her by Celesgiri lovechild? I just hope that she won´t end up completely on hope´s side.
Also that chessboard scarf boy gives off a sly vibe.
And the blond guy, I can see him becoming a psychopath.

And I´m sure that I will hate the four-eyed Sayaka ripoff and that death kid.
Sep 25, 2016 2:04 AM

Apr 2014
Blonde boy is baggy shirt guy right, that one.

What I think their talents are:

Kaede Akamatsu - SHSL Pianist/Musician/Singer
masked military skinny guy - SHSL Actor
seashell girl qt3.14<333 - SHSL Sand Artits (Sculptor, Sand Sculptor)
gothic lolita maid that cannot compare to celestia - Don't know
checkboard scarf boy - SHSL Doctor
librarian-esque sayaka - SHSL Medium
robonaegi - Don't know maybe SHSL ???
too many ribbons - Don't know either
purple mess bro - SHSL Archer/Astrologist
celesgiri lovechild - No clue, maybe SHSL ??? or SHSL Ninja
death the kid cosplayer - Don't know
gremlin what - SHSL Tennis Player/Badminton Player
best danganronpa boy baggy shirt - SHSL Lucky Student (lel)
adorable little witch SHSL Witch/Magician
steampunk bdsm mctits - SHSL Inventor
buff insect catching cinnamonroll - SHSL Bug Hunter
Sep 25, 2016 3:27 AM

Oct 2011
they all look pretty good except for the tiny fella maybe the most beautiful cast so far

i sure hope the buff guy makes it alive this time you cant kill him 4times in a row right?

as for talents i think the gremlin is ultimate biker and the bdsm one is ultimate pilot or who knows what ;p

"When the time is yours,
the future is waiting,
The person you become,
and the people you're creating.
"
Sep 25, 2016 4:50 AM

Feb 2015
I just know adorable little witch girl is gonna die in chapter 2-3, but I guess my heart has handled worse
Sep 25, 2016 5:00 AM

May 2008
Leonardo_senpai said:
I just know adorable little witch girl is gonna die in chapter 2-3, but I guess my heart has handled worse

You can assume one of the four I mentioned being excited for (celesgiri lovechild, baggy shirt boy, seashell girl and witch girl) will die on chapter 3. After all, it happened twice already. And Kotoko had chapter 3 too.

Never trust chapter 3. Never.
Sep 25, 2016 5:04 AM

Feb 2015
Celeste said:
Leonardo_senpai said:

You can assume one of the four I mentioned being excited for (celesgiri lovechild, baggy shirt boy, seashell girl and witch girl) will die on chapter 3. After all, it happened twice already. And Kotoko had chapter 3 too.

Never trust chapter 3. Never.

I guess the sense of dread while I'm playing will only contribute to the overall experience while I slowly wait for one of my favorites to die
Sep 25, 2016 5:27 AM

May 2008
On that note, I have noticed the following;

Kaede has music note accessories/decorations on her skirt. Talent related to music, possibly? A flute would fit nicely with her design.
Military man looks like, well.. some sort of military man.
Baggy shirt boy has a ship's steering wheel design on his aforementioned baggy shirt. Talent possibly connected to sailing?
Witch girl, I assume, has something to do with magic tricks or chemistry.
Seashell girl looks to have brushes on her skirt, leading me to believe she is some sort of artist.
Buff cinnamonroll looks to have some sort of insect container around his shoulder. Bug catching?
Steampunk girl looks like some sort of pilot to me.
Gothic lolita maid looks like just that; a maid.
Checkboard scarf makes me think of a con man or escape artist.

The rest, I don't really know. I can't wait to know their names.
Sep 25, 2016 7:31 AM
Aug 2015
Honestly I'm looking forward to purple mess bro so much. He gives off a huge Leon Kuwata vibe to me, and I was always upset that he was killed off in chapter 1, so I hope purple mess bro makes it through ;-;
I also look forward to librarian-esque Sayaka (who I prefer to call the Fukazono love child), best dangan ronpa boy baggy shirt totally not komaeda 2.0 and checkerboard scarf boy.
I just love the look of this cast so much, I honestly am looking forward to how they and NDRV3 will play out. If I had to pick one character I dislike just based off of appearance though, I'd probably say it'd be the witch. I don't know, there's just something about her that really bugs me :/
Sep 25, 2016 8:14 AM

May 2008
myFaveSeven-dos said:
Honestly I'm looking forward to purple mess bro so much. He gives off a huge Leon Kuwata vibe to me, and I was always upset that he was killed off in chapter 1, so I hope purple mess bro makes it through ;-;
I also look forward to librarian-esque Sayaka (who I prefer to call the Fukazono love child), best dangan ronpa boy baggy shirt totally not komaeda 2.0 and checkerboard scarf boy.
I just love the look of this cast so much, I honestly am looking forward to how they and NDRV3 will play out. If I had to pick one character I dislike just based off of appearance though, I'd probably say it'd be the witch. I don't know, there's just something about her that really bugs me :/

Well, can't say I'm not biased about the witch. I've always liked witches, and there's two in my favorites.

I hope we have another queen bitch, though. And I hope it's witch girl. Follow in the footsteps of Celestia and Hiyoko ahh.

Poor maid, ''what is she wearing'' ribbons and Kaede. No votes, hm?
Sep 25, 2016 8:35 AM
Aug 2015
Celeste said:
myFaveSeven-dos said:

Well, can't say I'm not biased about the witch. I've always liked witches, and there's two in my favorites.

I hope we have another queen bitch, though. And I hope it's witch girl. Follow in the footsteps of Celestia and Hiyoko ahh.

Oooooo, I actually didn't think about li'l witch becoming the new Celestia/Hiyoko. Now I want that to be a thing. What I want more is for her to have a rival for once ???? Maybe seashell girl or Fukazono love child?? This would bring me so much joy~~

I'm actually surprised Ludenmaid has not gotten a single vote, but I'm not surprised about no votes for Kaede or "what is she wearing" ribbons tbh :P
Sep 25, 2016 8:56 AM

May 2008
myFaveSeven-dos said:
Celeste said:

Oooooo, I actually didn't think about li'l witch becoming the new Celestia/Hiyoko. Now I want that to be a thing. What I want more is for her to have a rival for once ???? Maybe seashell girl or Fukazono love child?? This would bring me so much joy~~

I'm actually surprised Ludenmaid has not gotten a single vote, but I'm not surprised about no votes for Kaede or "what is she wearing" ribbons tbh :P

I find the maid to look so freaking boring, to be honest. I'm surprised Gremlin got a vote.
Looking for witch bitch.
Sep 25, 2016 9:35 AM

Jul 2015
Baggy shirt will die because I like him ;-;
Sep 25, 2016 9:54 AM

Jan 2015
Unfortunately, RoboNaegi looks like a mix of Nagito and Naegi. Then they decided to join a mecha-anime. Anyways, I like how that character looks, but since I don't know their personalities, until I do i'm going w/ him.

BTW- That little guy's talent doesn't really matter... He's going to be SHSL Dead, Called it

That playboy guy is gonna be Dead in the 1st or survive till the end. d
Th3DarkLightSep 25, 2016 9:59 AM

Sep 25, 2016 10:27 AM

Jul 2015
Th3DarkLight said:
Unfortunately, RoboNaegi looks like a mix of Nagito and Naegi. Then they decided to join a mecha-anime. Anyways, I like how that character looks, but since I don't know their personalities, until I do i'm going w/ him.

BTW- That little guy's talent doesn't really matter... He's going to be SHSL Dead, Called it

That playboy guy is gonna be Dead in the 1st or survive till the end. d

Who do you mean with playboy?
Sep 25, 2016 2:13 PM

Jan 2015
I think you know... (Baggy Shirt, Olive Hair)

Sep 25, 2016 2:42 PM
Oct 2015
YugureShadowmore said:
Celeste said:

everytime.

Actually, it was Mikan... It makes me sad how nobody seems to like nor miss her. She deserved more love. Ibuki was okay though.
Sep 25, 2016 3:57 PM

Dec 2015
ultimateperson said:
YugureShadowmore said:

Actually, it was Mikan... It makes me sad how nobody seems to like nor miss her. She deserved more love. Ibuki was okay though.

*clicks gun* What did you say about my waifu?
Sep 25, 2016 4:07 PM

May 2008
ultimateperson said:
YugureShadowmore said:

I adore Mikan. She's my favorite from DR2.
They were all so mean to the poor thing.
Sep 25, 2016 4:32 PM

Jan 2016
Celeste said:
ultimateperson said:

I adore Mikan. She's my favorite from DR2.
They were all so mean to the poor thing.
Best character from Danganronpa 2 :D
Sep 25, 2016 4:33 PM

Jan 2016
checkboard scarf boy and best danganronpa boy baggy shirt are my favs :D

I hope that at least one of them survives
Sep 25, 2016 7:26 PM

May 2014
literally all of them look like sex but i'm so hyped for baggy blue, dtk cosplayer, checker boy, robonaegi, bdsm girl and seashell girl

i tend to have good luck with most of my favorite characters so let's hope the writers don't fuck me over this time

Sep 25, 2016 10:54 PM

Jan 2014
I'm kind of surprised that Kaede doesn't have any votes by now, I thought for sure atleast 1 would vote for her.
Sep 26, 2016 12:05 AM
Aug 2015
Now that I think about it, Kaede looks so much like the love child of Sonia and either Komaru or Makoto. It's kinda scary.
And I've only just noticed purple mess bro's footwear, and I think it is so funny. I will be rooting for him even more now.
And now I have to remember that some of these guys are going to be killers, some victims and the rest survivors. I think that the killers are...
Buff insect catching sincinnamon roll
Seashell girl
Steampunk bdsm mctits (I think she'll kill off two people!)
Death the Kid cosplayer
and... li'l witch.
The victims would be...
Masked military skinny guy
RoboNaegi
Checkerboard scarf boy
Fukazono love child Librarian-esque Sayaka
Too many ribbons
and Celegiri love child

And the survivors would be...
Kaede (obviously)
Best dangan ronpa boy baggy shirt
Gremlin
Purple mess bro (I pray)
Ludenmaid (though she's the most uncertain of these five)
Sep 26, 2016 6:54 AM

Jan 2016
myFaveSeven-dos said:
Now that I think about it, Kaede looks so much like the love child of Sonia and either Komaru or Makoto. It's kinda scary.
And I've only just noticed purple mess bro's footwear, and I think it is so funny. I will be rooting for him even more now.
And now I have to remember that some of these guys are going to be killers, some victims and the rest survivors. I think that the killers are...
Buff insect catching sincinnamon roll
Seashell girl
Steampunk bdsm mctits (I think she'll kill off two people!)
Death the Kid cosplayer
and... li'l witch.
The victims would be...
Masked military skinny guy
RoboNaegi
Checkerboard scarf boy
Fukazono love child Librarian-esque Sayaka
Too many ribbons
and Celegiri love child

And the survivors would be...
Kaede (obviously)
Best dangan ronpa boy baggy shirt
Gremlin
Purple mess bro (I pray)
Ludenmaid (though she's the most uncertain of these five)
I don't know.... the maid looks like a Killer to me
Sep 26, 2016 7:32 AM

May 2008
Juanda22Q said:

You think she's on fire. In a murderous manner.

sees myself out
Sep 26, 2016 8:07 AM

Dec 2015
Well since indr1 we had 6 survs in dr2 we had 5 survs in dr3 we have 4 survs I am going to say the three survivors are
Kanade
Robonaegi
Tan girl
Sep 26, 2016 8:19 AM

May 2008
YugureShadowmore said:
Well since indr1 we had 6 survs in dr2 we had 5 survs in dr3 we have 4 survs I am going to say the three survivors are
Kanade
Robonaegi
Tan girl

i would love it if seashell girl was one of the survivors but I find it very unlikely after the tan girls in both main games survived already

kaede is pretty much a given, unless they really throw us for a loop

robonaegi.. i don't know. i feel he's actually likely to die. killing an android would provide an interesting case.
Sep 26, 2016 9:09 AM

Jul 2015
Th3DarkLight said:
I think you know... (Baggy Shirt, Olive Hair)

Ooooooh ok xD
Sep 26, 2016 9:24 AM
Aug 2016
I´ve got a feeling, that the killings will be a lot more brutal. I mean that many of them looks like he has a talent which helps in killing.

I hope that they make a killing where someone forces someone into suicide. Or someone just decides to not kill, but make their victims cripples, so that they can´t be even an effective participant in the trial. There are just to many things which the killer haven´t tried yet.
Sep 26, 2016 10:13 AM

Jan 2016
All of them. I'm super excited to meet the whole cast!
Sep 26, 2016 1:17 PM

Dec 2015
Celeste said:
YugureShadowmore said:
Kanade
Robonaegi
Tan girl

i would love it if seashell girl was one of the survivors but I find it very unlikely after the tan girls in both main games survived already

kaede is pretty much a given, unless they really throw us for a loop

robonaegi.. i don't know. i feel he's actually likely to die. killing an android would provide an interesting case.

Understandable but I just feel that is the most likly. I am also kinda thnking Kodaka just lets the tan girl live
Sep 26, 2016 3:59 PM
Aug 2015
Juanda22Q said:

Right????? I don't know, Ludenmaid just reminds me of Celestia, and she was the killer of her chapter, so I would feel a little disappointed if she turned out to be a killer?? And then she could easily be a victim too???? It's Dangan Ronpa, it's a tough nut to crack ;-;
(honestly I just put her in the survivors list because I want her to make it to the end, like purple mess bro ;-; )
Sep 27, 2016 3:39 AM

Apr 2014
Big guy is so going to be a killer - calling it now. His talent being with bugs could provide a very interesting case with a murder
Sep 27, 2016 4:58 AM

May 2008
Rukoudiora said:
Big guy is so going to be a killer - calling it now. His talent being with bugs could provide a very interesting case with a murder

I really don't want another

scenario.
Sep 27, 2016 5:08 AM

Apr 2014
Celeste said:
Rukoudiora said:

scenario.

Well, I meant poisons and type of bugs that I don't even know of that can go inside a person, kill from the inside etc.

Not the
scenario lol
Sep 27, 2016 5:41 AM

May 2008
Rukoudiora said:
Celeste said:

scenario.

Well, I meant poisons and type of bugs that I don't even know of that can go inside a person, kill from the inside etc.

Not the
scenario lol

Ah.. That would be a little unfair to the rest, would it not? Although, looking at the environment, I can definitely believe some bugs would be hiding around there.
However, two beefcakes already died. Perhaps they will change our preconceptions this time?
Sep 27, 2016 6:10 AM

Apr 2014
Celeste said:
Rukoudiora said:

Not the
scenario lol

Ah.. That would be a little unfair to the rest, would it not? Although, looking at the environment, I can definitely believe some bugs would be hiding around there.
However, two beefcakes already died. Perhaps they will change our preconceptions this time?

Well, that is of course a possibility, I honestly don't know what to expect though.
Sep 27, 2016 6:23 AM

Apr 2014
Names and Talents are revealed, I will post in a spoiler because not everyone might want to know: (Credits to http://jinjojess.tumblr.com/ also apparently source http://blog.esuteru.com/archives/20002780.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

RukoudioraSep 27, 2016 6:39 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Danganronpa Discord (with RP)

Ushiromiya - Mar 26, 2017

0 by Ushiromiya »»
Mar 26, 2017 7:33 PM

» Best (crack)ships

Ushiromiya - Oct 16, 2016

15 by Griff-ith »»
Nov 22, 2016 6:03 PM

Sticky: » Member Badges

Ushiromiya - Sep 8, 2016

13 by slothmen »»
Oct 30, 2016 9:51 AM

Sticky: Poll: » (Spoilers!) Latest NEW Danganronpa V3 News

Ushiromiya - Sep 28, 2016

18 by ColtBuntline »»
Oct 20, 2016 1:15 AM

Poll: » [Characters] Finals: Gundham Tanaka VS Nagito Komaeda

Ushiromiya - Oct 6, 2016

46 by Ushiromiya »»
Oct 17, 2016 9:26 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.