Feb 20, 2017 7:56 PM

Jan 2017
HafudaFeb 21, 2017 8:27 AM
DuhDaDa!
Heres my sig.
FUCK OFF
Feb 20, 2017 9:18 PM

Nov 2016
University Student, Canada, Leauge IGN: Xylolicious. Add me, PM me to chat or for questions!
Feb 20, 2017 9:37 PM

Jan 2017
@Xylolicious
DuhDaDa!
Heres my sig.
FUCK OFF
Feb 20, 2017 9:44 PM

Mar 2016
Xylolicious said:

Your Affinities are:

• Divine Affinity (Light) - 80%
  • Divine Affinity (Void) - 15%
  • Divine Affinity (Dark) - 5%

Add your character to the Character Tracker.

Hafuda said:

Im finding it increasing hard to believe that you and Nek are two seperate entities.

ATK is not a stat here. But STR is. And STR will be of no help to you with a chain.

Where did the .25 in the stats come from?

You should make some kinda personality. I cant approve it wihtout. You could just say his personality is the ype to not give a fuck?

Best Bio ever.
Feb 20, 2017 9:50 PM

Jan 2017
@Krop-tor
1. FUCK COVER BLOWN Nah, I'm just kidding. (We're roommates btw.)
2. Well yeah, I guess ATK is STR. Also, The chain isn't the thing thats powered up, the spearhead is.
3. 12.5?
4. Its BOMBIN.
DuhDaDa!
Heres my sig.
FUCK OFF
Feb 20, 2017 9:58 PM

Mar 2016
@Hafuda

Nice. Must be nice living with a person who is you in a different body :P

I mean, because the dynamics of a using a spearhead on a chain, STR would still be useless.

Stats start at level 1

What does dat even mean ._.
Feb 20, 2017 10:01 PM

Jan 2017
Nono I mean rhe damage it dies is x2.

Yea ok. Imma just leave it like that.
DuhDaDa!
Heres my sig.
FUCK OFF
Feb 20, 2017 10:14 PM

Jan 2017
Hafuda said:
Nono I mean rhe damage it dies is x2.

Yea ok. Imma just leave it like that.
@krop-tor
DuhDaDa!
Heres my sig.
FUCK OFF
Feb 20, 2017 10:19 PM

Mar 2016
Okay. What explaination is there for this? I man, you can apply the Holy Element if it works

Stats start at level 1

What da fuq does BOMBIN even mean.

Also, please wait a few hours before bumping the thread. I have things that need doing..
Feb 21, 2017 1:27 AM

Dec 2015
@Krop-Tor

Okay i has some questions about Xylo's new character that i need to discuss with you. I see some problems with it, so i want to talk about them here.

First off there is the fact that he has wings even though he is a nephilim. And yes i know of the bio, but this it does not make sense to me unless you told him that nephilim's can have characterics of the kind that they are half of (so a demon's characterics or angel characterics).

Next is how he can be level 70 for no real reason at all, i have problems with that since you restricted me from doing so (at a lower level), but this character which does not have a reason to be so high leveled not.

The next problem which i see are his multiple "powers" which should not exist as they are not part of his racial abilities or xera charge.

The next one is his awakened form, after all that should be giving any skills as far as i know, but that may be something i do not know off, and shouldn't there be a restrictions of emotions and if it is not here it would mean his awakened form is really weak.
Feb 24, 2017 7:25 AM

Dec 2014
CorruptedPurityFeb 25, 2017 4:11 AM
Feb 24, 2017 7:54 AM

Apr 2016
@crow890
Dictate durations in number of posts, and you still need a cooldown for the abilities

@CorruptedPurity
If this gets approved, you'll need to put the emotional state somewhere on your posts
Oppression. Rule by fear. Dictatorships. It's a strange thing. Throughout history, for some reason, the lives of such rulers have always ended in the same way: Assassination by someone who isn't even part of a combat unit.
------------------------ RP LAYOUT: ------------------------
* Name of the character you're roleplaying with -- [Example] -- [b]Kanitsuki Nihontou[/b]
* Dialogue -- [Example] -- [b]"Hello. Nice to meet you"[/b]
* Thoughts -- [Example] -- [i]"What am I going to do?"[/i]
* Actions -- [Example] -- She went to the place
* (Out of character) -- [Example] -- (I enjoy anime)
Feb 24, 2017 5:00 PM

Apr 2016
@crow890
It's pretty much exactly what it's name says it is
A duration dictated in posts is literally you saying how many posts your ability will last for
This is same for cooldown, except it dictates how long your ability needs to cooldown before being usable once more

For example, let me show you how I could show cooldown and duration on your speed burst ability
Speed Burst - Allows Zypther a 100% increase in speed for 2 posts. After the ability ends, it will enter a 3 post cooldown.
So if you look at that, you can see the ability will be in effect for 2 posts, and after it's over, it'll be 3 posts before I can use it once more.
Oppression. Rule by fear. Dictatorships. It's a strange thing. Throughout history, for some reason, the lives of such rulers have always ended in the same way: Assassination by someone who isn't even part of a combat unit.
* Name of the character you're roleplaying with -- [Example] -- [b]Kanitsuki Nihontou[/b]
Feb 24, 2017 9:13 PM

Mar 2016
SInce everyone is helping Crow, Ill help out you @CorruptedPurity

I just want yu to know, that while your character is fully approvable, you should be aware of a few things that pratcically make your character powerless.
  • Any blade cuts through a typical spawn like air. Regardless of strength, shaprness, or durability. Thier body just yeilds to sharp edges.
  • Your particalur weapon is highly ineffective against spawn since it is incapable of cleaving off their limbs. Unless its a Wraithor Razor. Its just not big enough to sever the limbs of spawn. Meaning he would be on the blunt end of a lot of pain against anything thicker than a stick.
  • The only way to make a blade extra effective against spawn would be to add a Non-Dark Elemental Aspect to it. But because of the emotions used to drive this power, your blade would be even MORE useless against them since its imbuing it with the Dark Element
Feb 25, 2017 4:12 AM

Dec 2014
Krop-Tor said:

I just want yu to know, that while your character is fully approvable, you should be aware of a few things that pratcically make your character powerless.
  • Any blade cuts through a typical spawn like air. Regardless of strength, shaprness, or durability. Thier body just yeilds to sharp edges.
  • Your particalur weapon is highly ineffective against spawn since it is incapable of cleaving off their limbs. Unless its a Wraithor Razor. Its just not big enough to sever the limbs of spawn. Meaning he would be on the blunt end of a lot of pain against anything thicker than a stick.
  • The only way to make a blade extra effective against spawn would be to add a Non-Dark Elemental Aspect to it. But because of the emotions used to drive this power, your blade would be even MORE useless against them since its imbuing it with the Dark Element

I see, thanks for the advice, I tried to edit the power to be more useful for the story. Can u check up on it and make sure it isn't too OP? Thanks once again for the help, I really appreciate it.
Feb 25, 2017 8:08 AM

Mar 2016
@crow890
It isnt that tough. Just a few things that need to be done well. But it does get easier.

@CorruptedPurity

NP. So a Vampire Knife? Okay, it gets longer. Good to know. How much Darkness does i drain from enemies. Also, I dont like the idea of draining the stats of spawn. I might be forced to lower XP gains by 20 or 40% because of the way you make it seem to work. So this lasts till the battle ends? Okay. So we need a charge up time instead of a cooldown. A charge up time is the period that you cannot attack the enemy whilst building up power. In number of posts please. Also, you can give it a set duration, and then a cooldown, but i feel like a charge up would work better here.
Feb 26, 2017 3:43 PM

Dec 2014
Krop-Tor said:
@
@CorruptedPurity

NP. So a Vampire Knife? Okay, it gets longer. Good to know. How much Darkness does i drain from enemies. Also, I dont like the idea of draining the stats of spawn. I might be forced to lower XP gains by 20 or 40% because of the way you make it seem to work. So this lasts till the battle ends? Okay. So we need a charge up time instead of a cooldown. A charge up time is the period that you cannot attack the enemy whilst building up power. In number of posts please. Also, you can give it a set duration, and then a cooldown, but i feel like a charge up would work better here.

I was thinking it drains about 20% of their current stats. Idm lowering XP gains. I was thinking that the "set duration" it has is similar to how long Tyto could wield all those darkness before succumbing to it himself and killing himself, so something along the line of 5 posts after stats have been drained. Like he could technically use it until the battle ends but he would most probably kill himself first. If we need a charge time, I would rather use his emotions as the trigger for his abilities but maybe I could work with that he can only get to that despair stage once every 20 posts.
Feb 26, 2017 3:58 PM

Feb 2017
CorruptedPurity said:
Krop-Tor said:

I see, thanks for the advice, I tried to edit the power to be more useful for the story. Can u check up on it and make sure it isn't too OP? Thanks once again for the help, I really appreciate it.

i didn't expected that nyx's abilities will be too OP. but he needs his abilities to fight, specially, he lacks physical strength and only borrows some from altair. He just depends on his abilities.
"In this world full of misery and uncertainty, it is a great comfort that in the end, there is Light in the Darkness.
Feb 26, 2017 4:22 PM

Mar 2016
@CorruptedPurity
It isnt OP, because I havent given spawn any particular stats. Plus, since its only placing the stats in your weapon, all your doing is applying weakness to your enemies at the cost of your own affinity. My primary concern with this character is that he wont last too long with a power like this. His affinity will keep getting worse and worse until he succumbs to the darkness and becomes shadow fallen. That is the ONLY outcome I can see for this character.

With this in mind, I highly advise you change your character's power COMPLETELY

But that is only my suggestion. If you dont care, then you you need to have a duration that doesnt result in death and is completely immutable. Meaning you cannot go over at all. Period. And 20 Posts is a bit... Severe. 4 fights can last that long.

@crow890
Holy shit. I looked at the name of your power and my eyes just stopped working. brain.exe had stopped responding as I could find no words to describe that other than:

Just throwing that out there. I aint approving that kinda power unless it is super weak and verbally misleading
Feb 26, 2017 4:36 PM

Feb 2017
Krop-Tor said:
@CorruptedPurity
It isnt OP, because I havent given spawn any particular stats. Plus, since its only placing the stats in your weapon, all your doing is applying weakness to your enemies at the cost of your own affinity. My primary concern with this character is that he wont last too long with a power like this. His affinity will keep getting worse and worse until he succumbs to the darkness and becomes shadow fallen. That is the ONLY outcome I can see for this character.

With this in mind, I highly advise you change your character's power COMPLETELY

But that is only my suggestion. If you dont care, then you you need to have a duration that doesnt result in death and is completely immutable. Meaning you cannot go over at all. Period. And 20 Posts is a bit... Severe. 4 fights can last that long.

@crow890
Holy shit. I looked at the name of your power and my eyes just stopped working. brain.exe had stopped responding as I could find no words to describe that other than:

Just throwing that out there. I aint approving that kinda power unless it is super weak and verbally misleading

Thats what i need to hear, i said it to them! its too powerful, im gonna change it all. Used that blackhole power in a story once. all fights easily ended.
"In this world full of misery and uncertainty, it is a great comfort that in the end, there is Light in the Darkness.
Feb 26, 2017 5:17 PM

Apr 2016
@crow890
This is the second time I'm going to remind you: USE POSTS TO DICTATE TIME!
Don't switch between them. Period. End of story.
None of this "5 second channeling" or "2 minute cooldown and lasts for 3 posts"
Every unit of time in character creation should be in POSTS!
Feb 28, 2017 4:50 AM

Aug 2013
HeiJFeb 28, 2017 7:14 AM
Feb 28, 2017 4:55 AM

Dec 2015
@HeiJ

Its beautiful BAKA, but the times 2 on the magical and physical capabilities is too much on the last ability.
Feb 28, 2017 5:00 AM

Aug 2013
I guessed it, but I had no ideas atm. I've changed it to increase a number equal to her level(10 ATM)
Feb 28, 2017 7:00 AM

Dec 2015
Change the post duration to 4 and the CD to 6 on the armor and it will be good as far as i see it.
Feb 28, 2017 7:17 AM

Aug 2013
I've changed it, although I must admit I'm quite sad for doing so, because the duration was a reference (EVA's have an internal battery that lasts for 5 minutes XD)
Feb 28, 2017 7:23 AM

Dec 2015
HeiJ said:

Your Affinities are:

• Divine Affinity (Light) - 20%
  • Divine Affinity (Void) - 75%
  • Divine Affinity (Dark) - 5%

Feb 28, 2017 3:21 PM

Apr 2016
@Jeani
First off, refer to rule 5 of the character rules:
Originality must be provided to a certain degree. You can't just take a character from an anime or any other media and claim it as your own. (Pictures of anime characters are fine. Just don't steal their personalities and names.)

Second, in your personality and biography, you refer to her as a demon despite her species being "Dragon"
Feb 28, 2017 6:56 PM

Nov 2016
XyloliciousFeb 28, 2017 9:48 PM
University Student, Canada, Leauge IGN: Xylolicious. Add me, PM me to chat or for questions!
Feb 28, 2017 7:33 PM
Jul 2012
MikuIzumiMar 1, 2017 5:36 AM
Feb 28, 2017 7:53 PM

Mar 2016
Feb 28, 2017 9:47 PM

Mar 2016
Xylolicious said:

This is a fucking masterpiece. APPROVED

Already beats John. Never thought that I would say that.

Your Affinities are:

• Divine Affinity (Light) - 0%
  • Divine Affinity (Void) - 0%
  • Divine Affinity (Dark) - 0%
  • Divine Affinity (Rock) 100%

+50 XP for flawless Character
+ 300 XP for Great Character
+ Invincibility for no real reason.
Feb 28, 2017 9:54 PM

Mar 2016
MikuIzumi said:

Yet another glorious work of art. Though Steve is by far the best char. ever.

Your Affinities are:

• Divine Affinity (Light) - 40%
  • Divine Affinity (Void) - 35%
  • Divine Affinity (Dark) - 35%

+50 XP for flawless character.
Darth_LewdiousFeb 28, 2017 10:01 PM
Feb 28, 2017 10:00 PM

Mar 2016
Rayall said:

Thats such a perfect image of a Razor's hand ._.

Anyhow, im trusting you can not abuse this type of character Rayall. Dont let me down kay? ^_^

Your Affinities are:

• Divine Affinity (Light) - 0%
  • Divine Affinity (Void) - 0%
  • Divine Affinity (Dark) - 100%

+50 XP for flawless character.
Mar 1, 2017 1:39 AM

Feb 2017

Hope this one would work now
ByakugaranMar 1, 2017 3:27 AM
Mar 1, 2017 3:31 AM

Dec 2015
crow890 said:

Your Affinities are:

• Divine Affinity (Light) - 5%
  • Divine Affinity (Void) - 80%
  • Divine Affinity (Dark) - 15%

Mar 1, 2017 5:01 AM
Jul 2016
@ImmortalZypther
Well I'll change her name then and it's mentioned in her biography she used to be a goddess. In that state she was a dragon before being sent to the brood
Mar 1, 2017 6:52 AM

Dec 2014

Ok. Changing the power really stumped me because I liked the power of using negative emotions to fuel power but it seems to work against me. Is the new ability acceptable?
Mar 1, 2017 8:39 AM

Mar 2016
@CorruptedPurity

IT can still work against you, but since you like the concept, ill give it to you. Be careful now.

Your Affinities are:

• Divine Affinity (Light) - 20%
  • Divine Affinity (Void) - 15%
  • Divine Affinity (Dark) - 65%

Mar 1, 2017 11:48 AM

Apr 2016
@Jeani
Originality doesn't mean to just change the name of a character, you should add something new to everything, have your own twist on it. You stole practically everything straight from the source anime; Name, picture, personality, skills, background, you didn't even make up a fake last name, you stole to that extent.

If you are part of a brood, you are part demon, there is no exception to this that I know of, you need to add it to your species.
Mar 1, 2017 1:15 PM
Jul 2016
@ImortalZyphter
Hmm lemme delete the sheet. I just came up with something.
Haven't rp'ed in a few months so lemme get back to thinking
Mar 1, 2017 8:49 PM

Mar 2016
I dont blame you @Jeani

That anime is great. Lucao is my fav char >.<
Mar 2, 2017 12:37 PM

Mar 2016
Um... Well... His nails would would be growing by how much, u never provided a unit. And also,. you are making a new species. Not shadow risen. I have no guidance here
Mar 5, 2017 2:41 PM

Dec 2016
geguriMar 5, 2017 2:44 PM
Religion is a parasite, and the only way to exterminate it is to accept facts that can be proven by regular every day activities.
Mar 5, 2017 2:51 PM

Dec 2015
@Geguri

I am not sure about the undead so i am right now asking Krop.

You can have a gun, but if you read the guide you would know that spawn are immune to bullets.

Sorry, but your power is 100% BS as it can basically make you immune to most attacks for so long. The stat gain is not bad since you lose stats as well. Sorry but your are gonna have to change it.

Your start off with less stats, your begin with 0 stats on everything with 10 free stat points which you distribute at your choosing.

It would be best if you are too lazy to make up one to just copy and paste the personality of the character which you want (in this case that girl from FLCL) from the wiki of the anime.

And yes you do need to have a bio, which is at a bare minimum 70 words long only.
Mar 5, 2017 3:19 PM

Dec 2016
Byakugaran said:
@Geguri

I am not sure about the undead so i am right now asking Krop.

You can have a gun, but if you read the guide you would know that spawn are immune to bullets.

Sorry, but your power is 100% BS as it can basically make you immune to most attacks for so long. The stat gain is not bad since you lose stats as well. Sorry but your are gonna have to change it.

Your start off with less stats, your begin with 0 stats on everything with 10 free stat points which you distribute at your choosing.

It would be best if you are too lazy to make up one to just copy and paste the personality of the character which you want (in this case that girl from FLCL) from the wiki of the anime.

And yes you do need to have a bio, which is at a bare minimum 70 words long only.

1. I'm pretty sure its allowed
2. Its literally a gun that shoots swords, so this was pretty irrelevant
3. Yeah sure, but actually research the metal please. I use "immune" as a way to say that things that aren't as strong can't hurt her, but other things that are more powerful could.
4. What? So her stats are 1? I mean, I get it, but... Nevermind.
5. You said it yourself, I'm too lazy for that shit.
6. *Clap Clap*

YOU SIR HAVE WON THE "BEST ADMIN OF THE YEAR AWARD"

ITS 75 WORDS BYAK, PAY ATTENTION!!!!! :) ALSO, IT NEVER SAID YOU COULDN'T RP WITHOUT IT :)))))))))))) )
Religion is a parasite, and the only way to exterminate it is to accept facts that can be proven by regular every day activities.
Mar 5, 2017 3:48 PM

Dec 2015
Hey Geguri it seems you want to be sassy.

1) the thing is it will matter what kind of undead she is, there are races.
2) Umm yeah that is no go, and even if i were to allow a sword shooting gun what would happen is that they would get stabbed but take no damage until you pull out the swords.
3) The thing is that immune is not resistant had you said resistant it would be different. Also you don't make sense in the elemental department with your power.

EDIT: it seems luckily enough Immortal wants to help you, be happy however i do mind your behavior.
ByakugaranMar 5, 2017 4:09 PM
Mar 5, 2017 3:57 PM

Apr 2016
@geguri
Sheesh, you really don't approve of Byak's instruction as an admin, so I'm just going to give you my input on this subject as well
  1. I'm unsure on the undead species as well, so we'll just wait on Krop's input regarding it.
  2. You're technically correct on this point, but a razor blade FMJ isn't really a sword. Regardless, it has an edge, and would most likely do the same thing to the Spawn as a small sword travelling at bullet speeds. I'm gonna ask you to limit your magazine size to 20 bullets, and you'll have to keep track of this on your posts. Reloading will have to be a thing you have to do, and it'll take up a post where you cannot shoot the gun.
  3. I've researched the metal, and I can say that it's still overpowered looking at the perspective of beginning powers. If this power was allowed, you'd be a starting character with a 5 post long immunity against a majority of enemy attacks (Omitting any monsters I consider "raid bosses"), and you can only get stronger from there. I would recommend just changing it so you only turn a portion of your body into that element, and grow the resistance using PP. The stat changes should also be adjusted to reflect this change, so you can decide that yourself and we'll check it again afterwards.
  4. Let me explain a bit more: You start with 0 in all your stats at level 1. However, you start with 10 stat points you can place into any stat you want. Once allocated, the stats added together should equal to 10.
  5. This point'll encompass both your biography and your personality, so pay a bit more attention. In my opinion, if you cannot be bothered to write a short biography and personality for your character, you are not suited to roleplay with people. There is a 3 sentence minimum on posts, and though this is easy to fill, if you fill it with the bare minimum of information, roleplay is boring and bland. The point of roleplay is to develop a character and interact with people, and this takes effort from all parties; admins and members alike. If you're lazy, you'll be making it boring for anyone roleplaying with you, and it becomes a waste of time.
Mar 5, 2017 4:40 PM

Mar 2016
I cannot approve such a vague Species without a Picture and a full Sheet to obsergve with. Depending ony our power, bio, personality, and picture, I woill tell yo0u what specific creature she is.

Undead is NOT a species. It is a broad category of many species. Inculding but not limited to Ghouls, Spirits, vampires, Lich, Corpsewalker, Skeleton, Wraith, etc.

Also, because of the Drawback Byak mentioned of the Blade gun, I want to state that it IS acceptable. The blades are normal swords yes? Then their handgaurds would catch on the skin and stab them. If they are without handgaurds, then they would pass through the spawn doing minimal damage depending on the weapon. please provide exact measurements on the weapon and tis projectlies if you cannot provide a picture.
Mar 6, 2017 8:04 AM

Mar 2015
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (9) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» House Lucius Dormitory -Room One- ( 1 2 3 )

Darth_Lewdious - Jul 29, 2016

110 by Valkan »»
Dec 25, 2020 7:20 PM

» The New Club is Open

Darth_Lewdious - Dec 2, 2018

0 by Darth_Lewdious »»
Dec 2, 2018 2:30 AM

Sticky: Poll: » The New Club Discussion

Darth_Lewdious - Sep 5, 2018

10 by Darth_Lewdious »»
Sep 17, 2018 10:02 AM

» Enki Island

Darth_Lewdious - May 4, 2018

15 by Norvaline »»
May 26, 2018 9:36 AM

» Sun-Scarred Mountains ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Darth_Lewdious - Aug 1, 2016

242 by Norvaline »»
May 26, 2018 9:29 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.