Forum Settings
Forums
New
Do you like Death Note yes or no
Jul 9, 2016 9:56 AM

Jan 2015
BAmario bet me that not one person will say no but I disagree! so tell me what you guys think of death note?
They said "There is no santa clause" I simply asked them "If santa clause isn't real then are you?" After that the voices in my head stopped speaking to me
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jul 9, 2016 10:01 AM
Jun 2016
neither NewComerEden nor I will vote, we will leave it up to you guys.
Jul 9, 2016 2:08 PM

Sep 2014
Keep this open and I'll try to get it done within 2 weeks.../months XD

Jul 9, 2016 4:09 PM

Nov 2015
This is one of my favorite anime's ever but each to their own.
Jul 9, 2016 4:28 PM

Apr 2016
I-I-It is amazinnngggggg! I was literally watching it in a dark room and trembling with excitement because it was so intense. People might give it a more harsh rating if they have watch alot of anime before that .... i mean alot.. its an old anime alright but it will always be in my heart like bleach. I think modern day otakus won't enjoy it because of the artstyle but if you watched it long ago or when you started watching anime 9/10 you loved it.
Tried to be proffesional.. i mean im an officer alright.. take me seriously baka
Jul 9, 2016 4:31 PM

Apr 2016
ScarletSentry said:

I think you are the only person in this club who might say it sucks after you watch it because you aren't into like mainstream stuff i guess you have an unique taste but i think even you wont say it sucks
Jul 9, 2016 5:36 PM

Sep 2014
BrandonLatte said:
ScarletSentry said:

I think you are the only person in this club who might say it sucks after you watch it because you aren't into like mainstream stuff i guess you have an unique taste but i think even you wont say it sucks

Maybe, I'm not as bad as you might think though

I have about 20 of the top 100 highly rated :D just FMA brotherhood is meh for me

Jul 9, 2016 6:09 PM

Apr 2016
ScarletSentry said:
BrandonLatte said:

Maybe, I'm not as bad as you might think though

I have about 20 of the top 100 highly rated :D just FMA brotherhood is meh for me

If you say it's complete bs.. im gonna hunt you down ^^ remember that ;).
Jul 11, 2016 4:55 AM
Jun 2016
It's one of my favorites. L is one of the best characters ever.
Jul 13, 2016 4:30 AM

Sep 2014
Finished. Its ok, cant say it sucks but not epic either

Jul 13, 2016 11:15 AM

Apr 2016
ScarletSentry said:

I bet you would've liked it more if you had watched it a few years ago :P
Jul 13, 2016 12:26 PM

Sep 2014
I think it would be cool to do this with a few anime, maybe an anime of the week/month or something where people watch and throw up their thoughts, keep it to sub 50 episode shows.

BrandonLatte said:
ScarletSentry said:

I bet you would've liked it more if you had watched it a few years ago :P

Maybe even though I watched most of what I have watched this year actually XD
You should try Madoka, excellent anime. It's almost as highly rated as death note.

Jul 18, 2016 4:08 PM

Apr 2016
Should we close it now?
Jul 18, 2016 4:50 PM

Sep 2014
BrandonLatte said:
Should we close it now?

10 days isn't particularly long. I don't particularly mind either way tho, theres actually 4 approval comments but only 3 votes

Jul 18, 2016 7:58 PM

Jan 2015
ScarletSentry said:
BrandonLatte said:
Should we close it now?

10 days isn't particularly long. I don't particularly mind either way tho, theres actually 4 approval comments but only 3 votes
I keep it up because I don't want to lose :/
They said "There is no santa clause" I simply asked them "If santa clause isn't real then are you?" After that the voices in my head stopped speaking to me
Jul 18, 2016 9:23 PM
Jun 2016
@Newcomereden i think its time
Jul 19, 2016 12:18 AM

Jan 2015
BAmario said:
@Newcomereden i think its time
It's never time!
Jul 19, 2016 1:29 PM

Sep 2014
@Nuskun, care to jump in here XD

Jul 19, 2016 4:15 PM

Apr 2016
It's time.
Jul 19, 2016 4:16 PM

Apr 2016
Admit ur defeat @NewComerEden
Jul 19, 2016 5:54 PM

Jan 2015
Never but by the end of the week I will close the poll. (friday)
Jul 20, 2016 9:51 AM

Jan 2015
YES! Someone voted no I WIN
Jul 21, 2016 2:21 AM
Jun 2016
was it u?
if not then remember that the person needs to have seen all the episodes or read all the manga.
New members are coming and since this vote was just put in so i doubt they know the rules, plus @NewComerEden u kept it open for too long even the other members were getting annoyed. Next time we should set a time limit. Anyway if the person adheres to the rules then i admit my defeat.
Jul 21, 2016 7:34 AM
Feb 2015
I dont really like death note, first 5 episodes seem interesting but then i watched it by force :/
Jul 21, 2016 9:10 AM

Jan 2015
BAmario said:
was it u?
if not then remember that the person needs to have seen all the episodes or read all the manga.
New members are coming and since this vote was just put in so i doubt they know the rules, plus @NewComerEden u kept it open for too long even the other members were getting annoyed. Next time we should set a time limit. Anyway if the person adheres to the rules then i admit my defeat.
MWAhaHa looks like Nuskun was the one who didn't like it. I would never vote NO if i said I wasn't bro. Have some faith. you are also right about the time limit
UglySlimeJul 21, 2016 11:26 AM
Jul 21, 2016 11:14 AM

Sep 2014
This anime was good only from when Misa first appeared 'til

and when Mello was first doing his thing. Otherwise the thing was pretty boring and characters weren't very interesting. Oh the episode with Ray Penbar's wife was good too, I voted towards ok because I wouldn't say it sucks but its not good either.

Jul 21, 2016 11:25 AM

Jan 2015
Since this poll is over I am going to vote no now. Just let the record show there is already a vote for no.
Jul 24, 2016 3:53 AM

Apr 2016
NewComerEden said:
Since this poll is over I am going to vote no now. Just let the record show there is already a vote for no.

What a sore loser :P
Jul 24, 2016 3:54 AM

Apr 2016
BrandonLatte said:
NewComerEden said:

wait theres 2 votes it sucks?
Fuck that... you paid him
Jul 24, 2016 7:53 AM

Jan 2015
BrandonLatte said:
BrandonLatte said:

wait theres 2 votes it sucks?
Fuck that... you paid him
lol I did not pay anyone there was only one vote that it sucked because my vote technically doesn't count because you already know where I stand on this
Jul 24, 2016 8:11 AM

Apr 2016
I mean like.. i need an essay.. how it sucks which part of it.. all aspects.. and why is it not atleast an okay anime in your and this other guys view.
I need more info bro :D
Jul 24, 2016 11:22 AM

Jan 2015
BrandonLatte said:
I mean like.. i need an essay.. how it sucks which part of it.. all aspects.. and why is it not atleast an okay anime in your and this other guys view.
to dark animation sucked didnt like characters and spoiled for me etc..
Jul 24, 2016 12:58 PM

Apr 2016
NewComerEden said:
BrandonLatte said:

If spoiled for you.. you should have no say at all :D .... and i mean.. i can't argue anymore.. i just don't see how you can say it sucks... i can see if you tell it's okay but i didn't really like it...
I think it's something unique... what's really special
Jul 24, 2016 1:30 PM

Jan 2015
BrandonLatte said:
NewComerEden said:

If spoiled for you.. you should have no say at all :D .... and i mean.. i can't argue anymore.. i just don't see how you can say it sucks... i can see if you tell it's okay but i didn't really like it...
You did not and I have watched it did not like it at all. Thought it was a trash anime and I will probably never change my mind on that. I didn't want to go into detail because of people strong opinion on it. It's mainstream and that did have an effect on it. It did not live up to the hype. It's like SAO It didn't live up to the hype which is why it's often rated below what it's standards are.
Jul 24, 2016 1:40 PM

Apr 2016
NewComerEden said:
BrandonLatte said:

You did not and I have watched it did not like it at all. Thought it was a trash anime and I will probably never change my mind on that. I didn't want to go into detail because of people strong opinion on it. It's mainstream and that did have an effect on it. It did not live up to the hype. It's like SAO It didn't live up to the hype which is why it's often rated below what it's standards are.

Sao 1st season was sick tho
Jul 24, 2016 7:27 PM

Jan 2015
BrandonLatte said:
NewComerEden said:

The first Arc of both seasons of SAO was good but was completely ruined with the second one.
Jul 25, 2016 6:15 AM

Apr 2016
NewComerEden said:
BrandonLatte said:

The first Arc of both seasons of SAO was good but was completely ruined with the second one.

Yeah the second one was fked up hard lol
Jul 25, 2016 8:35 AM

Jan 2015
BrandonLatte said:
NewComerEden said:

Yeah the second one was fked up hard lol
I know and they ruined a good anime because of that
Jul 27, 2016 11:48 PM
Jun 2016
SAO is one of the most hated anime for everyone who's seen it even me, but before i give my complete opinion i want to read the novels and progressive first so i can be objective about this crap;)
Jul 28, 2016 4:25 AM

Sep 2014
The anime inspired progressive apparently as opposed to the opposite. The initial novels were insanely lacking in detail for aincrad, hence the mess of an anime arc. Haven't actually read this is just what I've heard.

I still enjoyed Sao 1 in spite of the 2nd arc but Sao abridged is just beautiful.

BAmario said:
SAO is one of the most hated anime for everyone who's seen it even me, but before i give my complete opinion i want to read the novels and progressive first so i can be objective about this crap;)
you need to watch school days :)

Jul 28, 2016 6:04 AM
Jun 2016
i did, it is the worst anime that ever existed, and it gives video games i terrible name especially visual novels.
Apr 18, 2017 3:32 PM
Jun 2015
I heard they are making an american life action version based in Seattle
Apr 19, 2017 3:05 PM

Sep 2014
Pirhett said:
I heard they are making an american life action version based in Seattle

Dunno about the live action part, but the other part is certainly true. One of the live actions will actually perform soon, there's too many coming out for it not too and hopefully that will start something

May 10, 2017 4:00 PM

May 2017
BAmario said:
i did, it is the worst anime that ever existed, and it gives video games i terrible name especially visual novels.

Really? I heard the opposite, and I have yet to actually see it. More people talk about it today since I always see it in the top 10 most talked about anime. I might have to check it out to see, though.
May 10, 2017 11:04 PM
Jun 2016
it is talked about a lot, watch it and ull understand why:)
May 12, 2017 9:58 AM

Sep 2014
Sao abridged has massively more character depth, better pacing and is way more entertaining. Don't get me wrong it's nothing special character wise, nor does it try to be, but sao original is a shining example of how to make bland characters

Ironically sao still ends up as an average anime imo. Bland and unexceptional but watchable. People tend to get extreme in their opinions because it's so famous but it's far from the best or worst imo. Sao abridged is totally worth a watch though if you can put up with the voices

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Funniest Manga

BAmario - Jan 23, 2017

1 by Biisoo »»
Jan 23, 2017 5:17 AM

Poll: » How do you like another the anime?

StarlitSentry - Aug 5, 2016

5 by skyffoX »»
Oct 10, 2016 11:57 PM

» Last Letters, New Word Game (Anime) ( 1 2 )

UglySlime - Jul 15, 2016

71 by BAmario »»
Aug 1, 2016 3:08 AM

» Alliterative four word phrase game

UglySlime - Jul 26, 2016

11 by UglySlime »»
Jul 29, 2016 4:47 PM

» Sharing music! - Sharing opinions

BrandonLatte - Jul 18, 2016

4 by StarlitSentry »»
Jul 20, 2016 3:24 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.