Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 5, 2016 7:47 PM

Jul 2012
CREW REVIVIAL
Now hiring new admins!

Hi allies ♥ ANIME ALLIANCE CLUB is officially opening recruitment again for dedicated & determined admins who are up for the job. As long as the positions are available you are free to sign-up any job you think is right for you!

● CARD MAKER ●
NEEDED: OPEN
Dedicated & Experienced Cardmakers who will sign-up for LE/SE/RE editions or open SOLO editions. AAC Don't pressure cardmakers to sign-up with almost all editions but we require you to be as active as you can in doing your job.
Card makers can have free reign over SOLO editions! Choose your own edition theme & date.

------------------------

● CLAIM MAKER ●
A little experience in banner making and graphic designing, assigned to open up threads to make weekly or monthly claims for members to enjoy.

------------------------

● LAYOUT MAKER ●
Experienced graphic maker. Assigned to make layouts every month or every other month depending on availability. There are no themes required for Anime Alliance Club so any theme you like to work on is always okay.

------------------------

● GRAPHIC MAKER ●
NEEDED: 1
Experience in banner making and graphic designing. Create a new club affiliation banner every time the club layout changes (match layout theme) and create new newsletter banner every 2-3 months.

------------------------

● NEWSLETTER DELIVERER ●
● AFFILIATER ●

NEEDED: OPEN (LIMITED)
Assigned to deliver newsletter when needed. Supervisor will be writing the Newsletter updates so you only need to be present on due times and when you don't have a specific job you are also assigned to recruit and/or affiliate with other clubs on free time.

POSITION: desired position your applying?
PREVIEW OF WORKS: [samples: Layout maker, Card maker, Claim maker, Graphic maker]
AVAILABILITY: time your usually online?
CLUBS YOU ADMIN: we want to asses if your still capable of some extra work
WHY APPLY?: what motivated you to apply? (just curious)

NOTE:I'll probably be going through profiles for interview so you won't see updates here. Either way, best of luck!
ShadowSpiritJul 18, 2016 8:37 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jul 5, 2016 8:08 PM

Oct 2012
POSITION: Newsletter Deliverer
AVAILABILITY: everyday as much as i can (im just a tad bit busier this week xD)
CLUBS YOU ADMIN: The Arborium, Cafe Nowhere, 1BERRY. . .
WHY APPLY?: well i wanted to help the club in a way that i can since i dont really do graphics that often and im normally just staring at my profile for hours doing nuthin #feelsbadman.

Thankyuu for considering!

set by marlo

Feb 18, 2021 7:14 AM
Jul 2018
POSITION: card maker
AVAILABILITY: due to the pandemic, I have time from 9:00 in the morning till 9:00 in the evening
CLUBS YOU ADMIN: Silver Stars, Sound of souls, Raspberry wonderland express, Evil club and Card Dreamland
WHY APPLY?: I want to improve my graphic design skills and I am also looking for new weeb friends
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» [GAME] SHIRITORI [anime ver.] ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

ShadowSpirit - Feb 10, 2015

2541 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 8:36 AM

» [GAME] Watched or not Watched? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Niiniberry - Jul 12, 2013

5537 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 8:35 AM

Sticky: » OPEN▐ NEWSLETTER SIGN-UP ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Niiniberry - Jul 12, 2013

339 by Delkira_ »»
Mar 28, 2022 7:30 AM

» [GAME] My favorite. . . / My unfavorite ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasa_ - Aug 8, 2014

362 by Sakuta002766 »»
May 10, 2021 5:32 AM

» [GAME] CORRUPT A WISH

ShadowSpirit - Dec 6, 2015

24 by babyaki »»
Dec 3, 2020 8:42 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.