Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 25, 2016 7:24 PM

Nov 2009

★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★

Ya'hello! Welcome :3
This is where you can introduce yourself and chat with other like-minded folks on the web.
Tell us a little about yourself, share your interests- whatever tickles your fancy.

★ - ★ - ★
I'll get us started then,
So my real name is fiona.
I'm 26 and live in the UK!
I want to work with animals and I watch faaar too much anime.. :'D
Also currently obsessed with mob psycho..

★ - ★ - ★

» Start your card collection today «

member cards | badges | welcome cards | manga girl SE | lantern LE | hatsune miku UE | forest UE

★ - ★ - ★

Old and new, I'd love to see everyone introduce themself at some point.
I'll leave it at that.
Much love ❤

- fezakyuu xx

★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★
fezakyuuMar 28, 2019 9:26 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jun 29, 2016 11:50 AM
Jul 2018
Is it okay to write here, there's no other posts, cri
Yahallo~ My name is Becca, I'm 19 and I live in California, US. I found this club through a friend and it looks super cute! Omg gurl do you run this all by yourself pls I look forward to collecting cute little cards with everyone else~ Idk what else I can say, they're all beautiful k bye ♥
Jun 29, 2016 4:39 PM

Nov 2009
fuwa-ai said:
Is it okay to write here, there's no other posts, cri
Yahallo~ My name is Becca, I'm 19 and I live in California, US. I found this club through a friend and it looks super cute! Omg gurl do you run this all by yourself pls I look forward to collecting cute little cards with everyone else~ Idk what else I can say, they're all beautiful k bye ♥

Welcome Becca! Glad you love the club so far (and I'm glad someone finally posted!) I am currently running the place on my own but its for a very good reason! I'm away a lot and wouldn't like people changing stuff whilst I'm gone basically xD but yeaaah looking forward to seeing you around! ~fezakyuu x
Jul 3, 2016 11:23 AM
Mar 2016
Hello owo)/ I go by Meari and I'm a somewhat new to the club (and pretty much to the whole site???) >w>);; Nice to meet you all! The club looks really cool and pretty so thank you for the opportunity owo)!! I hope I can have the chance to meet new friends in here ^o^/

Have a good day everyone >w>)b
Jul 4, 2016 1:18 PM

Nov 2009
Meari_Suu said:
Hello owo)/ I go by Meari and I'm a somewhat new to the club (and pretty much to the whole site???) >w>);; Nice to meet you all! The club looks really cool and pretty so thank you for the opportunity owo)!! I hope I can have the chance to meet new friends in here ^o^/

Have a good day everyone >w>)b

Welcome to the club friend! Any problems give us a shout - and looking forward to seeing you around ~fezakyuu x
Jul 6, 2016 11:21 AM

Jun 2016
Hello! I'm called Kat on the internet and I'm new to the club. I really like this club and its aesthetic >w< I hope I can meet more people soon ♥
hugtto precure is an international treasure thank you for coming to my ted talk
Jul 6, 2016 4:47 PM

Nov 2009
katli10 said:
Hello! I'm called Kat on the internet and I'm new to the club. I really like this club and its aesthetic >w< I hope I can meet more people soon ♥

Ya'hallo! Lovely to meet you Kat, you've joined at the best time as we have lots of exciting editions opening over the next month. See you around! ~fezakyuu x
Jul 19, 2016 8:27 PM
Jul 2016
Hello?
Oh, uhm...
*ahem*
Hi, my name is Andrea, but i really don't like my name so you can call me Nia or Candie.
But you can call me anything.
I'm new, and I hope to make lots of friends!
And I close.
mitsuki_zeroJul 19, 2016 8:36 PM
Jul 29, 2016 4:14 AM

Nov 2009
mitsuki_zero said:
Hello?
Oh, uhm...
*ahem*
Hi, my name is Andrea, but i really don't like my name so you can call me Nia or Candie.
But you can call me anything.
I'm new, and I hope to make lots of friends!
And I close.

Welcome Nia, I hope you find everything you want/need at the club. Message me anytime for a chat! :D x
Aug 4, 2016 7:39 PM

Jul 2016
Hello everyone~

leezodne here! some people might know me as fyoize in other clubs/MMOs.

I'm 20 and living in USA. aside from that I have nothing more to say about myself, but you can check out my profile to see the most random stuffs. and if you wanna know more about me... feel free to send a mail~ lol

Recently joined, and I look forward to new things in this club~ =))

"If beautiful women don’t celebrate their beauty, the entire human race loses out. Don’t you agree?”—Sonya

ƒ ♥♥
Aug 5, 2016 3:55 AM

Nov 2009
leezodne said:
Hello everyone~

leezodne here! some people might know me as fyoize in other clubs/MMOs.

I'm 20 and living in USA. aside from that I have nothing more to say about myself, but you can check out my profile to see the most random stuffs. and if you wanna know more about me... feel free to send a mail~ lol

Recently joined, and I look forward to new things in this club~ =))

Hi Leezodne!
Great to meet another new member, and I'm looking forward to seeing you around the club. We've got loads of new and exciting things coming up in the future, so stick around! x
Aug 5, 2016 5:30 AM

Apr 2016
Hiya! I'm Alluriakan but I mostly go by Allu ^^
I'm 15 y/o and I live in the US. I don't really remember how I found this club tbh >.< I think I was invited..[????]
I love the cards on this club they're all so pretty <3
Ummm... that's it I guess?
Idk what to put in introduction threads tbh X~X
Aug 5, 2016 12:53 PM

Jul 2016
@fezakyuu, if there's anything I'm good at, it's with lurking around clubs! lol so that I'll definitely do... =))

and hello Allu, welcome xD

"If beautiful women don’t celebrate their beauty, the entire human race loses out. Don’t you agree?”—Sonya

ƒ ♥♥
Aug 6, 2016 4:04 AM

Nov 2009
Alluriakan said:
Hiya! I'm Alluriakan but I mostly go by Allu ^^
I'm 15 y/o and I live in the US. I don't really remember how I found this club tbh >.< I think I was invited..[????]
I love the cards on this club they're all so pretty <3
Ummm... that's it I guess?
Idk what to put in introduction threads tbh X~X

Welcome Allu, great you decided to introduce yourself! It doesn't really matter what you end up putting, it doesn't need to be anything fancy :D Glad you like the cards, it's probably the best thing about the club xD Looking forward to seeing you around in the future~! x

@leezodne Ahaha, I look forward to seeing you lurk around the club then xD
Sep 8, 2016 11:15 AM

Mar 2014
Just joined and thought I'd say hi, so...hi! I'm Rinarin and I got tempted to join by the beautiful cards! I watch too much anime on my free time (work is taking up quite some time, too >.<) and manga occasionally. If you want to chat or a recommendation, poke!
Card Deliveries
Sep 9, 2016 11:44 PM

Dec 2014

✩ H E L L O _ T H E R E ✩
Hey~ The name's Maze. Living in the country with 7,641 islands in it :D Turned 18 this third of August (yay ToT). Favorite color is pink.. and black ♥ My first finished anime was Noragami way back summer 2014 which brought me to anime life. First finished manga was Ao Haru Ride ♥ Though I'm not that into reading stuffs 'cause I'm lazy af but shoujo manga is life :p Currently in my second year of college, hopefully aims to graduate and get a decent job. I'm actually not into games and stuffs (idk why) so I find myself pretty boring lol. I'm fond of listening to different music (heavy metal the least xd) 'cause music is my only escape. More info about me just visit the links below ^^
May 26, 2017 5:25 AM

Nov 2009
Welcome @Rinarin and @Maze :) :)
Sorry for such a late reply! :'D I hope the club is to your liking x
Mar 29, 2019 3:29 AM

Sep 2017
I suppose you decided to revive this club , so i better introduce myself ^^

I'm Zarc , 25 years old frenchy boy , owners of two clubs on MAL :) For more informations don't hesitate to check my profile !

I wish this club a good continuation =)

Mar 30, 2019 7:50 AM

Sep 2016
Hello, you all can call me Taran. I am currently studying for my degree in bachelor in hotel management and catering technology and watches anime, collect cards etc in my free time!^^
Mar 31, 2019 1:55 AM

Nov 2009
@_Zarc @Tarandeep_singh
Wonderful to have you both here at the club, enjoy your stay! x
Mar 31, 2019 2:06 AM

Sep 2016
fezakyuu said:
@_Zarc @Tarandeep_singh
Wonderful to have you both here at the club, enjoy your stay! x

Thanks for it!^^
Mar 28, 2021 11:49 PM

Jun 2020
Hey, just call me Gamma. I'm an 18 yr old Asian who just recently learned the beauty of collecting GFX cards on mal, so I'm pretty new to this. I'm hoping to have some fun, and hopefully collect a lot of cards!

Edit: Um, I kinda looked around in the threads... Is this club still active?
BestkindoftrashMar 29, 2021 10:12 AM

𝓢𝓮𝓽 𝓶𝓪𝓭𝓮 𝓫𝔂 𝓐𝓻𝓪𝓫𝓮𝓻𝓾
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» [GAME]Count to INFINITY! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Jaye19 - Dec 16, 2011

3222 by Kunii »»
Nov 2, 2023 8:41 PM

» Sakura UE [ OPEN ]

fezakyuu - Jul 9, 2021

2 by kawaii-mio »»
Aug 12, 2021 3:23 PM

» HELLO :D

fezakyuu - Jul 9, 2021

0 by fezakyuu »»
Jul 9, 2021 3:29 AM

Sticky: » Official Member Cards Vers. 4 [ OPEN ] ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

fezakyuu - Sep 30, 2011

369 by Bestkindoftrash »»
Mar 29, 2021 12:03 AM

Sticky: » Official Club Badges Vers. 2[ OPEN ] ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

fezakyuu - Jul 14, 2012

280 by Bestkindoftrash »»
Mar 28, 2021 11:59 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.