New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Sep 21, 2012 8:06 PM

Sep 2011
argonautm16 said:
MidnightBlossom said:
I think guys, ofcourse.
But I've always wanted to meet a female pervert, I wonder what kind of fetishes they have.

There's this one girl in my grade that took anatomy class so she can draw penises and color them. Does that Count?

Not exactly lol.
Sep 23, 2012 3:41 AM

Dec 2011
not perverted as boys lol. hahaha
Sep 23, 2012 2:00 PM
Aug 2009
Hah i highly doubt girls/women are less perverted then men. Most men just don't feel ashamed for it and just scream it from every rooftop. In the end to both men and women have this natural impulse to reproduce, which they used to do at the ages for 12 and 13 until we became "civilized" and someone decided that we should do that until after the age of 18.

I do believe that humans are perverted regardless of gender, some just like to show it, other prefer to keep it quit.

And @ downgrade, the one i met exactly the same as boy's, mostly reversed tho. And i though men where bad when talking about sex, until i met her XD
In her defense, she used to spend allot of time with boy's tho, this might have influence her.
Sep 24, 2012 10:02 AM
May 2011
I think that girls are more perverted than boys. Lol. It's normall.
Girls in my town is too perverted xD When i say something, they are laughing because they imagineded this is convicted (i dont know how to say it in english) with Love

Oct 3, 2012 11:11 AM
Aug 2009
Michales said:
I think that girls are more perverted than boys. Lol. It's normall.
Girls in my town is too perverted xD When i say something, they are laughing because they imagineded this is convicted (i dont know how to say it in english) with Love

You ment to say Connected i believe, they see a connection with love (probably sex actually, rather then love)

Convicted means having been judged and serving some sort of sentence. Criminals are convicted to a punishment.

Hope it helps :)
Oct 3, 2012 8:00 PM

Jul 2012
YES they are i mean come on there just as bad as boys but less forceful * well it depends
I dislike lelouch vi Britannia.

im a shiki supporter

my YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR90F0rzcss4CsrAbkZXTkg/featured?view_as=subscriber

Just past the 1500th Mark bitches

I approve this video http://youtu.be/U_0CCLxibFk
Oct 9, 2012 5:36 AM

Sep 2011
I think men overall have a much greater sex drive, and most women are expected to be more modest about their sexuality, which is a shame. So short answer is yes, but most men aren't what you'd call ''perverted'', because people conform to societal expectations and care too much what others think to stray too far from what is considered the norm.
Come visit my town // I apologize in advance for my second-rate English

Join my fan club // Improve the transport network
Oct 25, 2012 1:23 AM

Aug 2009
I know plenty of girls who are more perverted than guys and even are open for it. Most of the time it are the yaoi shippers. So like many said, girls are way more perverted ;p if they confess it.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines!
Oct 27, 2012 9:22 AM
Oct 2012
The biggest perv I know is a girl. But she's the only perverted girl I know. So I guess guys win in Quantity : P
Oct 29, 2012 11:56 AM
Oct 2012
Of course we are, there are some of us who may not admit it, but we are definitely out there lol.
Oct 29, 2012 3:26 PM

Aug 2012
Its hard to say I mean there are probably no girls as perverted as me but some of them are pretty perverted. just probably a small percent? lol
There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call the Twilight Zone.
Oct 30, 2012 6:42 PM

Aug 2009
I can name at least three women that are in my range of perviness.

Dec 26, 2012 3:35 PM

Sep 2011
Most of the time no, but some times yes
Come visit my town // I apologize in advance for my second-rate English

Join my fan club // Improve the transport network
Dec 27, 2012 6:46 PM
Jul 2011
All onestly boys are just more open to it
Dec 30, 2012 5:53 AM
Nov 2012
Well, I think men are quite more perverted.However, there are a lot of really really perverted women... So you never know XD
Dec 31, 2012 5:14 AM

Sep 2011
Yeah as everyone said, while there are alot more perverted men and they are open about it, there are some really REALLY perverted women aswell.
Jul 22, 2013 9:12 PM

Mar 2012
yes, I'm the living proof

Jul 23, 2013 10:38 PM
Jul 2013
Rejuvination said:
Girls are subconscious perverts(they don't know it)
for example.... who shows more skin? a man or a woman?women like to wear short skirts, want bigger breasts(for us of course >.>)
how many times you see a man with his shirt open?compared to seeing a girl with a low-cut neck?

He rested my case.
Jul 23, 2013 10:39 PM

Oct 2011
I like my girls perverted.
Jul 29, 2013 6:43 PM

Jun 2010
I know quite a few people that are pervy xD but i would have to say that most are men because society has this image of women being 'Lady-like' which stops them being pervy... but all women DEFINITELY have a huge perverted side :3 :D
Aug 1, 2013 1:52 AM

Jul 2013
As a guy, i would say that perviness comes as naturally as walking! well for a single males at least!

I mean you could look at me and assume straight away that i'm the biggest pervy sage! (Cough)* Not!

I think males are more inclined to be pervy in the sense that women give them something to look at!
Aug 2, 2013 2:03 PM
Jul 2013
In my own experiences, gals can be just as perverted/kinky as guys. It's just that they are not as apt to talk about it, possibly, not even with girl friends.

Included in the litany of experiences are three-way encounters, sex and nudity in public locations, oral (includes any variety of oils, syrups, fruits, etc,) anal, light BDSM, scents and smells, mutual pubic hair shaving, and so on.

Not all of these are my own actual experiences with members of the opposite sex (but most) and not all are of my own design/creation.
Aug 17, 2013 12:45 AM
Jun 2012
(Female here): I am mostly likely more perverted than most guys.
Sep 22, 2013 6:08 AM

Apr 2011
Funny reading the replies in this thread.

Girls are more perverted but they're better at hiding it. Society makes us think men are the only ones with perverted thoughts but that simply isn't the case :)
Oct 4, 2013 7:56 PM

Jul 2009
Id say equal although most girl's just don't show it. If they do its mostly only with person they know for a long time or person she has a crush on. Female i presume :P like to be praised with their beauty though whilst men find it creepy if female does it unless its a hottie. (just specifying! no offense to women!) xD

Male are definitely you know aggro with being pervert. if they wanna do it they will. As for female's i know some who are in irl but mostly are silent about it or only does it to people they know for a long time. When they are silent they are still doing perverted stuff like imagining herself with that guy or girl in bed etc lol.

Thing is (atleast what ive read from an article) Male's would go try have a sexual relationship to random women in any given chance (fit female once ofcourse) in the other hand Female tend to choose which male they want to do that sexual relationship. There is a video atm on youtube about it where a decent looking chick ask a random guy to have sex 100 guys said yes, whilst a decent looking guy does the same for 100 girls he all got 100 no's. =__=

So basically if a perverted Female goes perverted mode in most men, men would quite literally like that cause then the men will know that they can do this and that to the perverted female cause the perverted female will like it hahaha well atleast they will know they wont get slapped, get kicked in the nuts and get arrested for sexual harassment. i.e. if a perverted female touch your balls, you can retaliate by touching her tits/crotch and still have a good relationship with her. Or scenario two your in a room you come out of the shower with only a towel on, then she pulls your towel.. next time you can do the same thing to her and all be a'ight hahahah
オール・イズ・バニッティー

Dec 25, 2013 4:25 PM
Dec 2013
There are perverts among women you won't imagine they exist. But they are real.Just almost all of them prefer to keep this a secret or they are working as mistresses.I keep my relatshionship a secret too from my family because they won't understand me.I was atracted from wierd type older women from young age.Alfa Females or so called dominant women in closed BDSM relatshionship.I will write only some of the small things she forced me to do.Other things are forbidden even in most BDSM relatshionship and they are taboo beyond pervarsion to write here.
This is what she wanted from me to do:
Licking her body parts(everywhere)
smelling her pants and chewing it
sexual contact with black belt on my eyes handcuffs of arms and legs
she is Japanese and I'am from East Europe.I'am 24 years old and she is 32.We are in relatshionship from 6 years.
The first time saw her I thought she was in hight school lol.But she was 26 years old!Verry cute and innocent looking girl.Shy with thin voice and fine body like a doll. Like one of this anime girls.
BlackedsoulDec 25, 2013 4:57 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

» [OPEN] GOTM#41: YEAR 2023 RECAP

Giorgosman13 - Jan 13

20 by Manja_Warior »»
Feb 3, 3:16 PM

» [CLOSED]40th GOTM: Blonde vs Black hair

Giorgosman13 - Dec 3, 2023

25 by Giorgosman13 »»
Jan 13, 8:56 AM

» [CLOSED] GOTM #39: Correct/Wrong Opinions

Giorgosman13 - Nov 7, 2023

32 by Giorgosman13 »»
Dec 3, 2023 10:19 AM

» [CLOSED]38th GOTM: Ecchi Royale

Manja_Warior - Sep 1, 2023

27 by Giorgosman13 »»
Nov 5, 2023 7:56 AM

» [CLOSED]37th GOTM: The Old and The New

Manja_Warior - Aug 1, 2023

24 by Manja_Warior »»
Sep 1, 2023 10:22 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.