Forum Settings
Forums
New
Apr 15, 2016 9:18 AM

Dec 2015
Are you just starting your ninja jounrey on Unlimted Ninja? Well I have several helpful hints to help you get started.
Let's go through the process together:

Part One: How to get your account started:
1. Go to this site http://ninja.joyfun.com/server
2. Make a joyfun account. (No credit card info required). Your joyfun username WILL NOT be your ninja's name.
3. Choose the newest US or EU server. (i.e the highest server number) OR you could join my server, 211 which is my FAVORITE server EVER!!!!
4. So now you can choose if you want to play as a male or female (I recommend going with your actual gender).
5. So now you can enter your ninja's name. If you do not, they will give you a randomized name. You can go with a naruto character or anything you want.
6. Now enter the naruto world!

Part Two: Getting Started
1. There will be a lot of flashy things on your screen. Ignore all of these for now.
2. Go to the "collect pack" tab and collect each item they give you. One of these will be the "level up to lvl 30 easy" this will help you reach lvl 30 in 1 - 3 hrs.
3. Now click on your flashing character icon and claim the rewards.
4. Next do quests as instructed.

Part Three: When Items Unlock
- After completing the quest "Forest Tower" you can join a clan (join the recommended one)
- Once in a clan & at or above lvl 26 you can join a guild (claim ALL guild rewards and donate EVERY DAY. The stronger the guild the greater the exp rewards)
- Around lvl 24 Arena unlocks (arena awards can be claimed once a day - the lower number you rank is, the better the rewards).
- Ninja Crusade unlocks at lvl 40 (this is VERY good for getting exp but you might need help from a stronger friend to get started)
- I'm not sure when Daily Benefits appear, but when they do CLAIM THEM EVERYDAY
- Check in everyday. Redeem all awards. Do commutative check in. (Spend your check in points wisely)
- At lvl 18 ramen shop unlocks. Claim daily ramen packs, send ramen to your friends to get silver, and make free ramen to get more silver
- At lvl 24 Master & Slave unlocks. Slaves can be anyone you defeat in arena. You can also free other people's slaves.
- Realms unlock at lvl 30. These give you helpful S weapons
- Chakra practice unlocks at lvl 30 (3 free per day)
- At lvl 32 Daily Task unlocks. Use these. They are friggin helpful
- At lvl 32 you can get a spiritual beast. Raise it EVERYDAY and put it in your formation.
- After lvl 33, activities appear. DO THESE!!!! (You might be weak and loose, but you still get rewards from dying)
- At lvl 40 Tournament unlocks. Even if you loose DO THEM (you can get strong event ninja from doing these)

Sorry that was so badly put together :P

Tips:
- Keep all characters and equipment up to date with the main character's level.
- Summon beast to 2 tails then focus on fortifying
- 2 support, 2 assaulters, 1 vanguard is the best formation
- For low level players, get Ino then upgrade to Sakura
- The ideal team for a high lvl player is Sasori and Deidara as the support, character and Itachi/Minato as assaulter, and Kakuzu as vanguard

Feel free to ask me ANY question. I've played this game forever, so I know a lot about it.
Oh yeah, if you choose to join server 211, my username is Alidra

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» How to Become a Friends' Shadow Clone

Chi-Chibi - Jun 6, 2016

0 by Chi-Chibi »»
Jun 6, 2016 10:43 AM

» Fast Track Program

Chi-Chibi - Jun 6, 2016

0 by Chi-Chibi »»
Jun 6, 2016 9:51 AM

» Step by Step Tutorial

Chi-Chibi - Apr 18, 2016

1 by Chi-Chibi »»
May 31, 2016 8:38 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.