Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 30, 2016 9:36 AM

Feb 2016
I'm looking for an anime where the MC is a bold pervert and does not try to hide it and girl(s) fall for him despite his perverted nature because of his other qualities like kindness/courage and whatnot.
Basically what I'm looking for is an anime with a "gentleman pervert" MC-Unashamedly perverted but chivalrous at the same time,and it would be nice if it was a harem.
I didn't like the MC in Sora no Otoshimono because he was too much of a pervert but the MC's in Trinity Seven,Highschool D x D and City Hunter are perfect examples of what I'm looking for.
DevasabuMar 30, 2016 7:43 PM

"Non-cancellable, non-refundable, and I'll never leave you. Regret isn't an option."-Aisaka Taiga,Toradora
Mar 30, 2016 7:46 PM

Feb 2016
Bumping this.Please help quickly everyone I've got the last episode and an OVA of Trinity Seven left to watch and I would like to find something new to watch by then.

"Non-cancellable, non-refundable, and I'll never leave you. Regret isn't an option."-Aisaka Taiga,Toradora
Mar 30, 2016 8:19 PM

Oct 2014
Hm this one is kind of hard since that character type isn't my thing but i'll try give some ideas? Basically i'm assuming you're looking for someone who is a pervert (to some degree, not too extreme but not too little) but in a mature/confident way. Since it doesn't seem many people are going to give you a rec i'll try do my best :D.

Hagare Yuusha no Aesthetica The MC is the main reason to even watch this to be honest.

No Game No Life

Monogatari Series --> 1 if you want to watching order (i dont know if this is still 100% correct though)

Also just a side note, i'm assuming that you just haven't updated your list but if that isn't the case then there are more seasons to Highschool DXD after the first one. Sorry if these don't fit your needs but it's all I could think of :) enjoy!
Mar 30, 2016 10:26 PM
Oct 2014
Dakara Boku wa H ga Dekinai: The hero in this one is always shouting about how girls should be treasured. As he drools over their naked bodies. In my opinion he's the most perfect example of a "gentleman pervert."

Shinmai Maou no Testament: The hero isn't really all that perverted. However, he jumps right in when it's time to "strengthen his bond" with the girls, which involves a lot of naked groping and fondling.

Princess Lover: The hero is rather tame in comparison to the others. He's only slightly perverted, but he's very heroic.
Mar 30, 2016 10:53 PM

Mar 2016
I've got the perfect anime for you MM! has 12 episodes and in both dub and sub theres somanime reference in it too
Baka to Test
Outbreak Company
Hidan no Aria (main dude gets super powers from girls breasts :3)
Korewa Zombie Desuka! (Probably)
Seikon no Qwaser (another anime with main dude getting super powers from girl's breasts)
Great Teacher Onizuka (very old but it's really funny with perverted moments)
Zero no Tsukaima (one of my favorite ecchi anime)
I don't know if this is one but..... Prison School
Hope i helped
eterathMar 30, 2016 11:04 PM
I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges

More topics from this board

» Looking for a non-harem Isekai anime

Michael_Mika - Mar 14

18 by Michael_Mika »»
3 hours ago

» Anime/Manga that revolves around Rain Theem

BroDa2545 - Yesterday

5 by Dizzy-san »»
5 hours ago

» Anime or Manga that kinda sucks but you can't stop watching/reading?

isseixkoneko - 11 hours ago

10 by Dizzy-san »»
6 hours ago

» Anime/ Manga to binge

theD00mGuy - May 1

7 by mo_lave »»
6 hours ago

» Girls with guns and knives

LoveYourEyes - Apr 22

29 by LoveYourEyes »»
8 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.