Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
5 Centimeters per Second
Available on Manga Store
New
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Nov 26, 2022 9:51 AM
Nov 2022
I watch this movie after Search "Saddest Anime" on google. And when I watch the movie I'm not even cry or sad at all. But after I finish watch the movie and still thinking about the story, it's makes me in tears all of the sudden.
Because 5 CpM movie reminds me of something that I wanted but that thing is already in the past.
Nov 27, 2022 4:00 PM
Sep 2019
I felt empty. Like my heart was torn out of its place. Definitely one of the best films I've ever watched
Dec 2, 2022 7:45 PM

Aug 2011
Overall I enjoyed it but felt the characters didn't have enough depth. I can see how certain traits of the MC's prevented them from being together. The ending was too sad, yet I was still looking for some closure. There was none, and that was disconcerting.
Dec 20, 2022 1:37 PM
Jun 2022
I watched it yesterday. I am very sad now.
Jul 29, 2023 8:13 PM
May 2016
Don't know how to feel about anime. I half-expected the ending going through the anime at the end of the first "episode" because of how life is.

This anime feels very emotionally realistic to me with the ending, and although I do feel a bit of emptiness, it was very easy to swallow maybe because I'm just used to seeing it now.

I am also very conflicted about how I feel about this anime in the sense that, had I watched this anime in middle or high school, I would have been way more emotionally invested. I would likely have felt way sadder at the ending but a lot of nuance and themes would've gone right way over my head, I would've thought the ending unsatisfying and not have appreciated the show for what it tries to achieve. Watching this as a university student with how many more emotions I have experienced has definitely provided me with a "mature" enough perspective to appreciate this anime. 

8/10 because of the monologues, I was actively trying to watch the anime while reading the subtitles instead of being invested enough to read the subtitles subconsciously.
Jul 31, 2023 5:58 AM
Jun 2022
This movie has a specific demographic i can totally relate to this cuz i had a relationship like this before i understand why people say that its boring but for me its very depressing
Aug 27, 2023 11:41 AM

Apr 2023
I felt like i had just seen the most boring anime in my entire life.
Sep 22, 2023 11:51 PM
Jan 2023
It really left me with sadness and disappointment.Even when I noticed the ring in Akari's finger there was still hope within me that they would end up together although I a good idea what was going to happen. It still pains on thinking how they were so close in their childhood and how the distance between them just widened and widened.
Well, but there are also'Your name' and 'Weathering with you' which have a happy ending.
Mar 11, 9:22 AM
Dec 2020
How did I feel ha!?

Dont know tbh, depression!? Sad!? Empty!??? Dont know what to call this feelings. No tears at all tho, just that, when it ended, I was like just staring at it, kinda like slapped by the harsh reality!!
Its good overall, but Idk how to feel about it as a movie overall. I liked the 1st part most, maybe cos thats the ideal we want. I dont want another conclusion for it as a whole or anything, but Maybe I ended up longing for some happy ending too, like I'm in need for that. Was so angry and regret watching it after it ended ngl...
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Byousoku 5 Centimeter General Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Faust721 - Jul 19, 2007

776 by drried »»
Apr 14, 6:26 AM

Poll: » Who's the best girl?

spectre699 - Sep 23, 2023

9 by Jusne »»
Mar 3, 4:59 PM

» im confused

_txhsin__ - Feb 20, 2023

19 by frodberserk »»
Jan 3, 4:23 PM

Poll: » Byousoku 5 Centimeter Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

then - Jul 5, 2008

75 by oooo3333 »»
Aug 27, 2023 11:16 AM

Poll: » Byousoku 5 Centimeter Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

cyruz - Apr 30, 2007

104 by oooo3333 »»
Aug 27, 2023 10:55 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.