Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Feb 7, 2016 3:35 PM

Mar 2015
Kazuki Hanzoku

Kazuki walked towards the room he had been assigned too, wondering about this eventful day. When he finally reached the room, he knocked on it before opening. He walked inside and saw two girls there. "Seriously? More girls? I don't remember seeing a single boy in this school. I hope I haven't enlisted in a girls-only school, hehe.. he.. he..." - he wondered before closing the door behind him. He looked at his new roommates and put on a semi-forced smile as he said:
-Hello there! I'm Kazuki, your new roommate. So.. I'll be living here, I guess. - his smile broke after he derped out something dumb. It rarely happens to him, but still does. He just shook it off and walked to his bed, dropping the bag at his feet as he landed his butt on the bed. Room seemed nice and cozy - a good change of background after the all-white plastic orphanage furniture. He opened the bag, going through his roughly stuffed clothes and other stuff he didn't really need. He wanted to look for something he could present to Lisbeth as he had promised to do so. He regretted that choice of words now. But he eventually found something strange... Something that he had no idea how it got in his bag in the first place. It was a golden necklace with a locket. He saw this thing for a first time. Narrowing his eyebrow, he examined the treasure, wondering how it got in his bag. Did someone gift it to him and he forgot? Or did he steal someone's jewelry by accident? Well, he didn't really care. It was a good enough present. He leaned on his legs with his arms to catch a small breath before turning his head to the girls.
-So, what're your names? We gotta live together now after all, would be good to know my roommates. - he said in a calm tone.
Feb 8, 2016 8:29 AM

Oct 2015
Marie Melody

She only then realized she was still in her regular clothing, not her uniform. Then a man came in, he seemed to be looking for something, then in his bag. "Marie, nice to meet you, Kazuki." she replied.

After greeting him she put her white headphones on and began listening to some music, whilst writing down some lyrics for a song she was creating.

-----❀❀❀❀ art by vickisigh ❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀
Feb 8, 2016 9:03 AM
Sep 2015
Anje Zeroku
Anje is the name Kazuki. Nice to meet ya and I hope you will enjoy your stay.

She then noticed what Marie was writing and smiled as she sat next to her on the other bed
You write songs? That is so awesome! I don't have a talent close to that
I'm merely a deredere, tsundere, devidere, yandere, kudere and all dem other dere's :3
Feb 8, 2016 9:13 AM

Mar 2015
Kazuki Hanzoku

"Ok, so it's not only that I meet only girls in this school, but they're also all have foreign names! What is this? But, on the other hand, we had quite a lot of foreigners in the orphanage too. And I am only half-Japanese, since my mother was a foreigner too as far as I know... Oh poor Japan, damn gaijins are taking over!" - thought Kazuki as he listened to two girls replying to him. he put the locket in his pocket, stood up and kicked the bag under his bed. Unpacking is for losers. He really wanted just to fall on this bed and sleep, but he had promised Lisbeth to come as soon as he could... That's a bit too early to start regretting entering a relationship. He looked at the two girls who seemed to get back to their conversation and said:
-It's nice to meet you both, Marie and An.. Ani.. Anje. Yeah. So, I have to run, see you later! - and he ran off, leaving the area.
Feb 8, 2016 9:35 AM

Oct 2015
Marie Melody

As she didn't have the headphones on that high, she heard Anje and said "Thanks, I'm sure your talented maybe in another subject though." then smiled. "What'd you think of him?" she continued as she took off her headphones and turned them off. One thing she saw before he left was a sparkle of something, she wondered what it was.

Feb 8, 2016 10:36 AM
Sep 2015
Anje Zeroku
She smiled and shrugged a little as she looked up and then out the window
He just seems like a nice guy. Also, do you like ice cream?
Anje smiled and looked back at Marie again
I'm merely a deredere, tsundere, devidere, yandere, kudere and all dem other dere's :3
Feb 8, 2016 10:50 AM

Oct 2015
Marie Melody

"Who doesn't like ice cream? If this is an invitation to get ice cream with you, I accept." she said.
Marie opened her bedside cabinet and took out her wallet. She also got out a bag then put her wallet, notebook, pen and her headphones.

Feb 8, 2016 10:53 AM
Sep 2015
Anje Zeroku
She giggled and pat Marie's head as she went to the kitchen
No I mean I have a new doughnut recipe. With ice cream in it
She took out some doughnuts from the freezer and gave one to Marie. She did wanna go outside to find the park and give Katsu some of her doughnuts
Feb 8, 2016 10:57 AM

Oct 2015
Marie Melody

"Ooh that sounds great! Do you still wanna get ice cream?" she asked then quietly said "Maybe your boyfriends there" Afterwards she laughed a bit. Then began eating the doughnut.

Feb 8, 2016 11:21 AM
Sep 2015
Anje Zeroku
She blushed heavily and put the rest of the doughnuts in a carryable freezer
S-S-Shut up! BAKA! I know he is in the park so that's where I'm gonna go. With the doughnuts so he can try some
She puffed her cheeks and sat on her bed as she put on her jacket and shoes
Feb 8, 2016 11:26 AM

Oct 2015
Marie Melody

She began laughing then said "I'll see ya later." Marie knew it was cold out their even with her jumper, so she put her school jacket on too. She then waved goodbye then she left the room.

Feb 8, 2016 11:28 AM
Sep 2015
Anje Zeroku
She finished dressing and took her freezer and had wrapped the doughnuts in some aluminium foil as she went outside and started going towards the park or well, to try and find it
Feb 10, 2016 11:15 PM

Mar 2014
Katsu

He somehow was able to get back to here on his own. He was confused and still a bit dizzy. He went straight for his bed and not even 15 seconds after his head hit the pillow he was asleep.
Feb 11, 2016 3:08 AM
Sep 2015
Anje Zeroku
She walked into her dorm and went straight to her room. She laid down and began crying. Crying rather loudly. Anyone in the dorm would've probably heard her as it was louder then some toddler. Anje did feel truly depressed
MadTsunTsunFeb 11, 2016 10:39 AM
Feb 11, 2016 9:17 AM

Mar 2014
(how can she fix it when he is still wearing it?)
Feb 11, 2016 9:47 AM
Sep 2015
(Oh I thought I had said she took the shirt off)
Feb 11, 2016 9:54 AM

Mar 2014
(nope just ripped the front apart to do the cpr nothing else was done with the shirt it was still on him)
Feb 11, 2016 10:38 AM
Sep 2015
(oh sheit let me cange the psot then)
Feb 13, 2016 1:15 AM

Oct 2015
Marie Melody

She was outside of the dorm and herd loud weeping. It was worse then Marie thought. Marie entered a bit before Seth. "Anje, are you okay?" after saying this she realised it was obvious she was sad.

Feb 13, 2016 1:27 AM
Sep 2015
Anje Zeroku
He looked back at Marie with a frown and completely red eyes from the crying
What do you think? That I am feeling like I am embraced by rainbows and unicorns?!
Feb 13, 2016 1:33 AM

Oct 2015
Marie Melody

She didn't know what else to do. So she ran up and gave Anje a hug. Marie knew this probably wouldn't do anything but maybe it would help.

Feb 13, 2016 1:52 AM

Jul 2014
Seth

She had followed Marie to the dorm, witnessing Marie hug Anje as she folded her arms and leaned against the door frame with a worried look on her face. She could have told something to Anje or at least make her presence known, but for now she would stay back and not disturb
Feb 13, 2016 2:15 AM
Sep 2015
Anje Zeroku
She began crying even more as she curled up a little
I wanna say sorry to Katsu... but I don't think he's even here
Feb 13, 2016 3:47 AM

Oct 2015
Marie Melody

"Hmm he was probably tired to go anywhere, have you tried his room?" she asked whilst opening the door to Katsu's room, as he wouldn't stay in the girls room. Marie saw a sleeping Katsu on his bed. She knew that Anje had to do this without anyone else, so she went back up to Seth and let Anje apologise.

Feb 15, 2016 1:31 AM

Mar 2014
Katsu

He had slept a long time. It was already the next day when he had awoke. He pulled back his covers and stretched, then scratched his head then his left shoulder before itching his nose. He couldnt exactly remember what happened last night but he knew he was upset, then he saw his shirt as he got up. It was ripped apart, a piece of garbage now though it once was a gift from his mother. He took it off and threw it in a black bag which he placed at the bottom of his trash can. It was now worthless only a bad memory. He grabbed clean clothes and went and quickly and quietly cleaned up before rushing out the door not a sound was made. It was just a little thing he picked up as he grew up to hide from bullies..
Feb 15, 2016 9:05 PM

Jul 2014
Seth

Before morning came she looked at her phone, seeing the Time before yawning.
- Well then, Ill leave him to you, gals, as I have some z's to catch. See cha laters! she said with a little smile, then left the room.
Feb 16, 2016 7:54 AM

Oct 2015
Marie Melody

She wanted to run after Katsu, but she was getting tired and very grumpy. If she went to get him she might end up summoning her blades to hurt him. Marie mumbled "I'm sorry, Anje" then got changed and brushed her teeth. Afterwards she went to sleep.

Mar 2, 2016 11:46 PM

Mar 2014
Katsu

He arrived back at his dorm he was feeling better, he had food to eat and a book to read. HE set his food on the table as well as his book and quickly placed his bag on his bed. He sat own and opened the box with his pancakes. They smelled really good. He added some peanut butter on them before the syrup. He then began to dig in opening his book as he did so.
Mar 3, 2016 2:16 PM

Oct 2015
Marie Melody

At this point she had been asleep for about an hour or two. But she heard the door open and smelled the pancakes. Marie was awake now. She then yawned a bit, afterwards she stood up in her shorts and vest and saw that the boys door room was open. So she went inside and said in a groggy voice "That so-mells nice. Whaat iss it?" Then proceeded to yawn again.

Mar 3, 2016 10:41 PM

Mar 2014
Katsu

He looked up when the girl came in an spoke. Looks like someone just woke up. I got myself some pancakes from the cafeteria. Would you like a bite? Though i must warn you, i do put peanut butter on mine.
Mar 3, 2016 11:20 PM

Oct 2015
Marie Melody

"Yes please! Whenever you need something come to me!" she said as grabbed a quarter of one of his pancakes. Then she are her part, afterwards she said "Oh. My. Goodness. THESE ARE AMAZINGG!!! Thank you so much!!"

Mar 4, 2016 1:24 AM

Mar 2014
Katsu

He smiled as she clearly enjoyed the piece of pancake. No problem, i had gotten more than enough for myself. Im just glad you were ok with the peanut butter on them. He took a large bite after he finished talking.
Mar 4, 2016 8:38 AM

Oct 2015
Marie Melody

"Umm, I was wondering... Why did you run away from Anje?" She felt a bit awkward saying this but she felt like she had to. "Also, I think you should apologize to Anje."

Mar 4, 2016 9:43 AM

Mar 2014
Katsu

He took a sip of his drink then wiped his mouth. I needed to get away. I was very angry and i needed to be alone to think. I didnt want to say or do anything i would regret later. I needed some space. He went back to eating after he finished talking.
Mar 4, 2016 11:57 AM

Oct 2015
Marie Melody

"Oh, okay." she said as she ran off into the bathroom. In a matter of minutes she was changed into her clothes, had brushed her teeth and all of that good stuff. Marie then returned and said "Let's do something!" She said this as she was bored and also because she didn't really know much about Katsu, so she planned to get to know him.

Mar 4, 2016 12:03 PM

Mar 2014
Katsu

He finished his pancakes and drink. What did you have in mind? He got up and threw away his trash and set his dishes in the sink. He put the rice balls into his bag as well as his book. then slung his bag over one shoulder.
Mar 4, 2016 12:22 PM

Oct 2015
Marie Melody

"..Not sure.. You can pick!" she replied. Then she grabbed her bag. "As long as it's not boring!"

Mar 4, 2016 12:44 PM

Mar 2014
Katsu

I really have no idea what to do. That is kind of the reason why i came back here. I couldnt think of anything to do.
He let out a small laugh as he placed both of his hands behind his head.
Mar 4, 2016 12:51 PM

Oct 2015
Marie Melody

She smiled a bit."If your still hungry, I heard about some restaurant that opened up, or we could go to the park, or field. I don't mind any."

Mar 4, 2016 12:56 PM

Mar 2014
Katsu

Well im not really hungry right now so i guess we could go to the field or park either is fine. We may be able to see people using their powers.
He walked to the door and opened it up. Well i dont see any reason to sit here and think. How about we just go out and we can decide on our way.
Mar 5, 2016 9:57 AM

Oct 2015
Marie Melody

"Okay, let's go!" she replied as she headed out the door. She was excited to learn more about her roommate.

Mar 5, 2016 10:00 PM

Mar 2014
Katsu

Right behind you.
He said this as he followed her out. He shut the door and hurried to her.

(you can post at next location)
Apr 8, 2016 7:44 AM

Oct 2015
Maire Melody (No idea where we were last... I'll delete this if I remember)

She went back into the room and yawned. Maybe she should go catch up with Seth, but Marie was way too tired. Marie jumped on to her bed and took a nap.

Apr 9, 2016 5:36 AM

Mar 2015
Kazuki Hanzoku

Kazuki and Kusari walked towards the dormitory building, illuminated by the moonlight. On the way they casually talked about random stuff that was on their minds after such a great experience, in particular Kazuki was talking about how much he wanted to become an astronaut on par with a scientist and that if he had been selected to become a first-wave colonist on the Moon or Mars, he would gladly accept. Also Kazuki noticed that Kusari didn't yawn at all while he was exhausted as hell after such a rollercoaster day. In fact, he never seen Kusari and couldn't remember a single instance when she would have a problem with staying up late, even during all-nighters she always was the last one to doze off. "Heh, what a fiery soul she has to be so active in any circumstance,' - thought Kazuki, chuckling a bit as he looked at the Moon.

Reaching the dormitory building, they both shared their goodnights and went to their separate rooms. It was pretty dark inside, so he couldn't see if anybody beside him was inside. Minding that people might be asleep, he stealthily sneaked to his bed and unsheathed his "graceful atlantean delicious body" as he liked to refer to it in the dressing rooms (of course as a joke, his body was pretty average to be called like that). Hiding under the blanket, he looked through his bag and exhaled in relief to find that his Gly+ tubes were still in place, but sadly not because of their medical properties, but because he got a kick out of them. Hiding the bag under his bed, he rolled around in his bed for some time and finally fell asleep.

In the afternoon Kazuki woke up with a heavy head - looks like he overslept quite badly. Lazily getting into a sitting position, he yawned and stretched, putting his school uniform back on and checking the phone - looks like nobody called him or left a message. Thinking for a second about what he wanted to do today, he got struck with a brilliant idea - to take Kusari on a mission! This was an unusual activity for a school, but hey, it's not a usual school. So he typed with his lightning fingers a message to Kusari:

"Oi, peanut-eyes, how's it going? I have a perfect plan for us today - let's go on a mission! Yes, this school uses their students to do dangerous tasks and fight each other with deadly force, but hey, it's fun, right? So yeah, let's do it.

Rabu, Kazuki"

And then he kept sitting there with a grin on his face, anticipating a response.
Apr 9, 2016 10:59 AM

Jul 2014
Soon enough Kazuki got a response quite fast, as expected it being from his childhood friend
Apr 9, 2016 6:51 PM

Mar 2015
Kazuki Hanzoku

Kazuki read the message right away after he received it and chuckled a bit before taking one Gly+ tube and inhaling its contents. Suffering a momentary convulsion, he felt the vigor kicking in his head as he jumped on his feet and left the room, hurrying to the mission center.
Apr 29, 2016 1:14 PM

Oct 2015
Marie Melody

She left as she remembered a new doughtnut shop had opened up.
MysticalPhoenixApr 29, 2016 1:22 PM

May 12, 2016 7:47 PM

Nov 2009
Abygail

Abygail arrived to her new dorm, she let out a very loud yawn. Her things where already placed by an empty bed. She decides to unpack every thing and puts it in the dresser across from her bed. She leaves a night gown and undies for her to wear after showering. She then goes to shower and just lays down on the tub taking a warm bath. she then showers and cleans her entire body along with washing her hair and brushing her teeth. She dries herself, puts on the night gown and heads straight to bed for the day.
May 14, 2016 1:01 PM

Nov 2009
Abygail

Abygail wakes up after a long good night sleep. She rubs her eyes before getting off of the bed. She walks to the bathroom and takes a long shower. she washes herself along with her hair and brushing her teeth. She then gets dry and puts on moisturizer. She follows by putting her bra and panties on and then her school uniform and thigh high socks. She puts on her shoes and gets out of the dorm.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Mirai Park ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ataraxiel - Jan 9, 2016

747 by TheEdgelord »»
Jul 18, 2016 7:23 AM

Sticky: » Character Creation Students ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Coelestin - Dec 30, 2015

607 by MusicChopers »»
Jul 15, 2016 2:44 AM

Sticky: » Missions Center ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Coelestin - Jan 4, 2016

450 by Countenance_Arc »»
Jul 11, 2016 11:54 PM

Sticky: » Admin Request Thread ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Coelestin - Dec 30, 2015

335 by Countenance_Arc »»
Jul 11, 2016 10:08 AM

» Swimming Pool ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Coelestin - Feb 5, 2016

721 by YFang »»
Jul 10, 2016 2:33 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.