Forum Settings
Forums
New
Feb 3, 2016 2:05 PM

Oct 2015
Each dorm consists of two rooms, being connected to each other.

Residents:
Anje Zeroku
Kazuki Hanzoku
Azael
Marie Melody
Countenance_ArcJun 26, 2016 9:39 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Feb 6, 2016 12:12 AM
Sep 2015
Anje Zeroku
She smiled as she arrived at the dorm room and saw on a sign that she and Katsu were in the same dorm. She smiled and turned around to him
We're in the same dorm Katsu. Awesome! I could cook for you tonight if you want me to
She smiled kindly and walked into a room where she put her stuff on the bed closest to the window
I'm merely a deredere, tsundere, devidere, yandere, kudere and all dem other dere's :3
Feb 6, 2016 12:48 AM

Mar 2014
Katsu

Katsu followed Anje into the dorm. The place was nice and he noticed that there were 2 rooms each with two beds. Really that would be amazing. I havent had anyone cook me a meal in a long time. He stopped at the entrance of the dorm though as he didnt know which room to go to. Should he choose the same room as his new friend or perhaps the other so that she can have privacy from him when needed. But then he didnt know who else would be with them in here. it could be two more guys or perhaps 2 more girls or one of each. He began to sweat slightly, his choice could affect his future relations with Anje. He could feel the bolster to his confidence fade that he had acquired while dealing with that bully.
Feb 6, 2016 12:55 AM
Sep 2015
Anje Zeroku
Anje smiled as she went to the dorm kitchen and put on an apron and began preparing some frying pans, pots and all sorts of things. She smiled as she looked around in the fridge to see what she would cook and decided it'd be chicken wings. She smiled and took some chicken and began cutting it up into pieces. After that she let them sit in some oil for a bit as she made a mix of all sorts of spices for the crusty outside and began rolling the wings in them. After that she put them in the frying pan
It should be ready in about 10 minutes
I'm merely a deredere, tsundere, devidere, yandere, kudere and all dem other dere's :3
Feb 6, 2016 1:08 AM

Mar 2014
Katsu

Katsu started to head towards the same room as Anje chose but quickly stopped and turned and went for the other room. His shyness was returning and now he felt he couldnt share a room with a girl. He entered the room and picked the bed farthest from the door which happened to be by a window. U-Uh o-k , t-thank you. He said this somewhat quiet but loud enough so she could hear. He dropped his bags own on the floor beside his bed an laid down on the bead on his back.
Feb 6, 2016 1:39 AM
Sep 2015
Anje Zeroku
She smiled looking at him as she put 5 wings on each plate along with a fruit salad and some fries. She quickly looked in the fridge for some drinks and blended two strawberry banana smoothies as she put it all on the table
Alright Katsu. Dinner's ready. I did my very best on this so I really hope you will enjoy it
Anje smiled and took the apron off as she sat at the table waiting for Katsu
Feb 6, 2016 2:06 AM

Mar 2014
Katsu

He had fallen asleep as she cooked but luckily head awoke when she called to him. He rubbed his eyes as he got up, then walked to the doorway of the room. He peered out and saw that she was waiting with the food already on the table. He walked over too the table and sat down. His hair was a bit messy from laying down which he fixed as he looked at what she had made. T-Thanks for the food. It looks and smells great. He smiled as he said this though he spoke very softly and quietly.
Feb 6, 2016 2:08 AM
Sep 2015
Anje Zeroku
Anje giggled as she ate some fries before looking at Katsu with a warm smile
Are you okay Katsu? You aren't feeling sick are you? Otherwise I can take care of you
She smiled and sipped her smoothie before beginning to nibble on a chicken wing
Feb 6, 2016 2:17 AM

Mar 2014
Katsu

He shook his head as he began to eat taking small bites. Yes, I-I'm fine. I dont get sick. I cant remember a time in which i was. But thank you for caring. He said quietly before he took a sip of the smoothie. He found the food delicious and the smoothie too as it was his favorite flavor.
Feb 6, 2016 2:42 AM
Sep 2015
Anje Zeroku
She smiled and just kept eating queitly. It was pretty fun sitting here with such a kind guy. She thought he was cool
I am glad you're not sick. I wouldn't be happy if my friend got sick. I'd not be able to do fun things with them
She giggled and sipped her smoothie as she kept eating
Feb 6, 2016 3:21 AM

Mar 2014
Katsu

He continued to slowly eat. Hearing her call him her friend made him happy and actually lessened his shyness a bit. So what club are you going to be in? What interests do you have? This small bolster to his confidence made him a bit bolder to ask questions. he took another sip of his smoothie before looking at her and smiling awaiting her reply.
Feb 6, 2016 3:30 AM

Oct 2015
Marie Melody

She walked in then realized she had roommates. How did I forget? Marie thought to herself. Her roommates that were in the room was a male and a female, both looking years older then her. Marie looked around, 1 bed had been chosen in this room and 1 in another. "Do either of you mind if I room with one of you?" she asked holding her suitcase.

-----❀❀❀❀ art by vickisigh ❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀
Feb 6, 2016 3:42 AM
Sep 2015
Anje Zeroku
She smiled and was just about to answer Katu's questions but some other girl came in asked if she could be roommates with one of them
You can be roomies with me! Seeing you're a girl that would be the best haha
She smiled and turned back to Katsu as she took a basketball from her bag
I am in the basketball club but I also like other sports. Though from to time I like reading mangas or whatching animes
Feb 6, 2016 3:48 AM

Oct 2015
Marie Melody

She thought if she warmed up to anyone it would have to be Anje as she seemed to be very kind. Marie quickly smiled back then said "Ha, thanks!" Then walked to the other bed and began unpacking her things. She placed her white headphones on her bedside table. Marie had a small box of doughnuts with her as they were her favorite food. So she put them on the bedside table as well.

Feb 6, 2016 3:58 AM

Mar 2014
Katsu

He looked up at the newcomer he had just finished his 2nd wing at the time of her entry. He took a sip of his smoothie and then wiped his mouth. H-Hello. He said to her quietly as his shyness took back over. Then he looked back to Anje as she spoke of her interests. I myself have never really been into sports but then again i never really had time for them. i also like to read manga and watch anime. But my most favorite thing is art i love to draw and paint whether it be on paper or using a computer.
Feb 6, 2016 4:00 AM
Sep 2015
Anje Zeroku
She giggled and looked at Katsu as she finished her fries up and wiped her hands clean
Then why don't you make me a painting sometime in the future? I would love to see how good you can make them hehe
She smiled and continued eating her chicken wings
Feb 6, 2016 4:08 AM

Mar 2014
Katsu

He smiled when she giggled. W-What would you like me to paint? He then finished the fruit salad and ate a few more fries. The food was great! Thank you for making it. He slid the plate with the remaining 3 wings along with about half his fries off to the side. And began to casually sip his smoothie.
Feb 6, 2016 4:39 AM
Sep 2015
Anje Zeroku
She smiled and put the plates in the kitchen as she finished her smoothie
Maybe you can make a portrait of me? No one has ever done that for me before and I'd love to see one of myself
She smiled and gave a cute smile at Katsu as she refilled her glass with another smoothie
Feb 6, 2016 5:01 AM

Mar 2014
Katsu

Katsu got up when Anje did and topped off his own smoothie. You mean draw you? His face slightly went red at the long period of time he would have to spend with Anje as he drew her. He took a sip of smoothie before answering. I guess i can do that if that is what you would like. He sat back own before speaking again. Do you think that girl would like the food i dint finish? I would hate for it to go to waste.
Feb 6, 2016 5:04 AM
Sep 2015
Anje Zeroku
She smiled and wrapped the wings and fry in some aluminium foil on the plate and put it in the fridge. She then walked to Michelle and gave a smile
If you want there are some fries and chicken wings in the fridge. Anje Zeroku is the name by the way
She smiled and went back to Katsu and sat across of him again
I would love you to do that. When would you have the time?
Feb 6, 2016 5:35 AM

Mar 2014
Katsu

I have no idea. I mean i just got here i dont even know where everything is or what classes i will be taking. I still need to find the art club room and all the other important place i will be using or going to.
He he went to sipping on his smoothies some more.
Feb 6, 2016 5:37 AM
Sep 2015
Anje Zeroku
She smiled and looked at Katsu with a cute look as she sipped her smoothie
Well we could go to your room. I mean, I can just sit on your bed as you paint me right? But you don't have to
She smiled and took another big sip of her smoothie
Feb 6, 2016 6:12 AM

Mar 2014
Katsu

Katsu was stunned for a moment. He had never had a girl want to go to his room let alone sit on his bed. He had no idea what to do, but then his confidence came suddenly and be blurted out the first thing in his mind. How about a park, or a field of grass. There it will have better lighting than my room plus the surroundings will make a better background for the picture. And we should do it tomorrow so we have a full day to do it we can have a picnic as well. He let out a slow deep breath when he was done talking. HE had dodged a situation he was not ready for.
Feb 6, 2016 6:36 AM
Sep 2015
Anje Zeroku
She heard his little rant and smiled as she put her hand on his looking at him with a warm smile on her face
Calm down Katsu. You don't have to be so nervous around me. I'm just a girl and I am not that beautiful or sometihng am I? Would be the first time I ever heard that
She smiled and took her hand away again as she just looked at him
Feb 6, 2016 8:06 AM

Oct 2015
Marie Melody

She didn't want to interrupt them so she picked up her doughnuts, a notebook and a pen. Afterwards she said "Bye". Then she left
MysticalPhoenixFeb 6, 2016 8:12 AM

Feb 6, 2016 8:06 AM

Mar 2014
Katsu

I am calm.
He lied, he was freaking out. This was all new to him he never really had any friend let alone any ones that were girl , and he definitely has never had a girl act like this before towards him. He got up and went over to the sink and started to make water to wash the dishes they used. Of coarse you are beautiful, what makes you think that? How could nobody ever have said that to you? When it is so blatantly obvious to see. He said this in a half mumble but she was close enough to be able to hear him. His face was red now luckily his back was to her so she couldnt see.
Feb 6, 2016 8:12 AM
Sep 2015
Anje Zeroku
When Katsu called her beautiful her face turned red like a strawberry. She looked away and was stuttering and mumbling a little
O-Oh s-s-shut up. I never have been called that as I didn't have many friends. You're like my second or third friend
She blushed as she fiddled her thumbs around
Feb 6, 2016 8:46 AM

Mar 2014
Katsu

He began to clean the dishes. Then you are in the same boat as me. I have only have 2 friends prior to coming here and they didnt even last long as i had to move a lot because of my mother.
Feb 6, 2016 8:51 AM
Sep 2015
Anje Zeroku
Her blush and slight smile disappeared when Katsu began talking about his mother. Now she had to think about her mother again. Her voice sounded depressed and soft
Was your mother also a scientist or something? Or like an archaeologist?
Feb 6, 2016 9:35 AM

Mar 2014
Katsu

She is a geologist an a high profile one at that. She goes all over the world helping thousands of government and private companies withe geological surveys, and other things. Not to mention if she has free time she works with universities with geological research and sorts.
His word didnt sound happy but not sad either they had a hint of annoyance to them. Talking about his mothers life got him stressed an so as he was washing a plate he broke it. The plate shattered in his hand and made deep gashes. As the dishwater turned red he mumbled to himself some curse words. Oh damn! i broke the plate and cut up my hand. Sorrry.
Feb 6, 2016 10:06 AM
Sep 2015
Anje Zeroku
She quickly went to the bathroom and took a first aid kid and took some bandages from it and a pincer. She walked over to Katsu and gently held his hand and looked him in the eyes
I'll fix it for you don't worry. I luckily am trained in first aid as my father teacher me because I wanted to know hehe
She smiled warmly as she carefully began taking out the glas shard with the pincer. She wiped away the blood till it stopped bleeding a lot and then wrapped the bandages around the wounds. She then put some medical tape on it to keep it in place and smiled at Katsu
Alright Katsu. There you go. I hope it stays still and it won't hurt too much anymore
Feb 6, 2016 1:22 PM

Mar 2014
Katsu

He smiled a her as she bandaged up his hand. He was grateful for her kindness. Thank you Anje for bandaging up my hand. I will be alright, i heal really fast. And as for the pain i didnt really notice it, guess im just to used to pain. He went over and sat down at the table and sipped on his smoothie.

(sry for slow response)
Feb 6, 2016 11:54 PM
Sep 2015
Anje Zeroku
She giggled and put the first aid kit back as she sat opposite of Katsu with a smile
I'm gonna go to sleep soon. I am really tired and I need some sleep
She smiled and stood up walking towards Katsu before hughing him for a few seconds
Goodnigjt Katsu. Sweet dreams to you
She smiled and went to her room as she chnaged into her pjamas before going to sleep
Feb 7, 2016 8:07 AM

Mar 2014
Katsu

He could feel his face get hot as she hugged him. Good night to you as well Anje. He finished his smoothie and put his glass on the counter. He then let the bloody dishwater out and then cleaned up the broken pieces of the plate from the sink. Once he was done he grabbed his jacket from his bag in his room and headed out for a bit of fresh as. He headed over to the park.
Feb 7, 2016 9:54 AM

Oct 2015
Marie Melody

She entered the room and realised that her roommate was asleep and the man was gone. Marie looked at her roommate, Marie hadn't even asked her name, so without thinking she poked her roommate and asked "If you're not sleeping and you don't mind, could you tell me your-" Marie had just remembered that I think she said her name was Anje. "Your name is Anje, if I remembered correctly. Mines Marie." she said whilst smiling.
MysticalPhoenixFeb 7, 2016 10:04 AM

Feb 7, 2016 12:14 PM
Sep 2015
Anje Zeroku
She was just about to sleep when Marie stormed in and told Anje her name asking for a name confirmation. She turned to Marie and smiled
Anje is the name alright. Anje Zeroku. I'm from Iceland if you were wondering with my weird first name
She smiled as she sat up in her bed being in her underwear but she didnt care around another girl
Feb 7, 2016 12:23 PM

Oct 2015
Marie Melody

"Nice to meet you! -Sorry, did I distract you from sleeping?" she asked. Then sat down on her bed with her notebook. "One last question, what is the mans name that lives in this dorm?" she asked again.

Feb 7, 2016 12:46 PM
Sep 2015
Anje Zeroku
She giggled and waved her hand at Marie as she put her pillow on hjer lap and leaned on it
No it's no problem. And that guy's name is Katsu. He is soooo amazing and shy. But that shy thing is what makes him so cute
She giggled and digged into her bag as she took out a box of doughnuts
Want one?
Feb 7, 2016 1:00 PM

Oct 2015
Marie Melody

"Ooh you like Katsu don't you!" she teased whilst grabbing a doughnut. "Thank you so much! Doughnuts are my favorite food!" Marie then remembered that she had a cereal bar, she excitedly said "Food trade," then gave it to Anje "I know it's no doughnut but it's something."

Feb 7, 2016 1:14 PM
Sep 2015
Anje Zeroku
When Marie said that Anje liked Katsu she blushed heavily and puffed her cheeks
I do not! And thanks for the bar
She smiled and began eating the bar before taking a doughnut
These are homemade doughnuts darling. Also my favs
Feb 7, 2016 1:24 PM

Oct 2015
Marie Melody

She smirked slightly and let out a long "Righhtt." Then laughed a bit.
Marie then smelt the doughnut and ate it, whilst eating it she said something that sounded like "They sure are good, you're a really good cook." Then she coughed a bit and said "Heh sorry." afterwards she smiled.

Feb 7, 2016 1:28 PM
Sep 2015
Anje Zeroku
She giggled and shrugged as she ate her doughnut and let out a small and cute burp
It happens hehe. But I hope we can be besties hehehe
She giggled and made a peace sign towards Marie
Feb 7, 2016 1:34 PM

Oct 2015
Marie Melody

"Hmm, an adorable girl with a shy guy. It seems to be the perfect combination." she said quite quietly "Of course we'll be besties even if we don't, we'll get used to each other!" Marie continued.
"So new bestie do you want to do anything together or continue chatting?" she asked.

Feb 7, 2016 1:39 PM
Sep 2015
Anje Zeroku
When Marie started about her and Katsu again, she blushed and puffed her cheeks
Come sit next to me so we can finish up these doughnuts
Feb 7, 2016 1:47 PM

Oct 2015
Marie Melody

She practically leaped to the bed. Then she grabbed a doughnut then shoved it in her mouth at lightning speed. "Whenever you need anyone to eat doughnuts, you know where I sleep." she said.

Feb 7, 2016 1:50 PM
Sep 2015
Anje Zeroku
She giggled and smiled at Marie
Lets just sleep in one bed. We are besties and it won't be weird at all. We can even eat doughnuts together
She giggled and ate another doughnut
Feb 7, 2016 1:58 PM

Oct 2015
Marie Melody

"I'm sorry, um I can't. I get really grouchy if I get woken up or if it's early in the morning. I might end up getting really angry. I've sorted things out so I wake up early and don't get angry with anyone. Sleeping in a bed with you might annoy me. Sorry" she said apologetically. Marie then ate another doughnut too.

Feb 7, 2016 2:06 PM
Sep 2015
Anje Zeroku
Well it's not really a problem Grumpy Cat hehehe

She giggled and thought about some things different from their current conversation
I'll have Katsu soon enough too
She was speaking a bit quietly and to herslef even though Marie would hear it
Feb 7, 2016 2:13 PM

Oct 2015
Marie Melody

"Hey! I'm not always grumpy!! I bet sometimes your grumpy too!" she said. After laughing slightly she heard Anje. She looked confused to what Anje said. "You'll have him? What's that suppose to mean?" she asked.

Feb 7, 2016 2:15 PM
Sep 2015
Anje Zeroku
Anje realized what she said and looked at Marie with a blush
N-Nothing! You heard nothing!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Mirai Park ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ataraxiel - Jan 9, 2016

747 by TheEdgelord »»
Jul 18, 2016 7:23 AM

Sticky: » Character Creation Students ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Coelestin - Dec 30, 2015

607 by MusicChopers »»
Jul 15, 2016 2:44 AM

Sticky: » Missions Center ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Coelestin - Jan 4, 2016

450 by Countenance_Arc »»
Jul 11, 2016 11:54 PM

Sticky: » Admin Request Thread ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Coelestin - Dec 30, 2015

335 by Countenance_Arc »»
Jul 11, 2016 10:08 AM

» Swimming Pool ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Coelestin - Feb 5, 2016

721 by YFang »»
Jul 10, 2016 2:33 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.