Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Spice and Wolf (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Jan 22, 2016 2:02 PM

Feb 2013
Back in my early days of anime watching I have watched very few with dub. Now I can't watch it with dub for various reasons but Spice and Wolf was one of the few animes I watched with dub. There were some animes that I for whatever reason did not finish fully and put it on hold with like only a few episodes left. Like Zero no Tsukaima I somehow managed to watch first 3 seasons even tho I did not really like it and only one episode of season 4 is left and I did not finish it. Kinda put it on hold for future times.

Now the same thing happened with Spice and Wolf (or so I thought) since I watched with dub I did not enjoy the show as much. Now after quite some years I decided to finally finish it and was surprised to see it having a second season. Downloaded 11th episode of season 1 (since I thought I stopped watching with only 1 ep left) and saw some familiar scenery but realised that I don't remember anything. So I went and downloaded a 10th episode and that one got me on track. So I watched 10, 11 and 12 episodes and realised that I saw them earlier. The downloaded season 2 and did not remember much untill quite a few episodes in that I realised: "wait I saw this too". Well finished season 2 just now, barely remembered a few things - almost nothing.

Now I'm very confused. I could swear I stopped watching this anime with 1 episode remaining. I remember something about them finally coming to Holo's homeland, them sanding near some snowy forest on a dirt road and them both realising that they kinda reached the end of the journey and both being unsure what to do (because they don't want to separate) and the episode ending there with 1 more epsiode remaining. So I finished watching season 2 but none of this happened. In fact the series ended in kind of a cliffhanger. I swear I have not read the light novel or the manga but that's how I remember how I stopped watching or something. Did not want them to part ways or something and just did not watch that next episode. Sometimes thinking shame on me for not finishing it. Turns out I have had finished the anime.

Now I'm just totally confused... Like seriously what the hell? Could this all be just a dream or something or maybe some changes in time flow are causing the world line to change and branch out (lol)? Everything seemed tso real yet none of this was in the anime...

Maybe I should re-watch some of my favorites and some animes I liked maybe they will be totally different than I remember (or I just won't remember anything lol). This has been a very weird experience for me...

P.S. Really enjoyed watching this anime with original audio and english subtitles. Not sure how I did not rly enjoy it watching with dub previously...

P.S.S Hope I did not bore you with this long piece of text lol

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ookami to Koushinryou II Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

vinesage - Sep 23, 2009

445 by patkarunungan »»
Yesterday, 4:30 AM

Poll: » Ookami to Koushinryou II Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

vinesage - Sep 2, 2009

210 by BetaMaleUltra »»
Yesterday, 3:05 AM

Poll: » Ookami to Koushinryou II Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

vinesage - Aug 26, 2009

134 by BetaMaleUltra »»
Apr 24, 2:57 PM

Poll: » Ookami to Koushinryou II Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

vinesage - Aug 19, 2009

189 by BetaMaleUltra »»
Apr 24, 2:25 PM

Poll: » Ookami to Koushinryou II Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

dbaranyi - Aug 12, 2009

291 by BetaMaleUltra »»
Apr 24, 3:56 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.