Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (15) « First ... « 13 14 [15]
Jun 22, 2016 3:12 AM

Jun 2016
( @rooperx )

Wolfram Adelheit Strausz

"I think you were born to be a teacher, don't you? You are too kind." He sighed and tried to concentrate. He was bad at dealing with people and didn't know how to behave infront of them. "I had pretty calm life before everything started. After that everybody started to hate me, kids feared me and others bullied me for being an angel and a demon together." He calmed himself and sat on the bench playing with his hair. He felt uneasy because his other self was screaming at him not to tell Kit about their life. But Wolfram strongly desired to tell somebody and break chains that pulled him down to his past. "I had to leave many schools and even my parents wanted to got rid of me, they took me to some special hospital telling me that they will help me. They never came back for me and doctors wanted to make some experiments on me. I don't remember much details, but I suffered a lot and was even tortured. One day I woke up in some forest soaked in blood. After he said this, he suddenly felt relieved.
Jun 22, 2016 8:33 AM
Jul 2018
Arc_I said:
Rita Caves

Feeling Ayame shift her weight, Rita quickly adjusted herself so that Ayame would not fall. It had worried her for a bit, but the quick adjustment she made allowed her to calm down. "Off we go to then." Rita said with a smile as she moved her gaze towards the direction Ayame was pointing to. Walking towards it, Rita began to hum softly. The day was going very well, so her mood at the moment was excellent. Having reached the shade of the tree, Rita knelt down to let Ayame off. "We're here" she announced in a playful tone.

Ayame Maki

Ayame enjoyed the ride as she Rita took her to the spot that she pointed out. She got off from Rita carefully, trying not to do anything that would tip them over. She sat down on the grass, taking a moment to enjoy the scenery. "Why thank you for the free trip. It was nice to be so high up." she said, smiling.

(So sorry Arc. I never saw it)
Jun 22, 2016 11:02 AM

Mar 2016
Rita Caves

"You're welcome. Any time you want one, all you have to do is ask." Rita said with a grin as she sat down next to Ayame. Taking in the sight of the park, she then lay on the grass, looking at the rays of sunlight streaking through the branches of the tree above them. "Days like this are nice." Rita whispered abruptly after several minutes of silence.
Jun 22, 2016 3:11 PM

Jun 2013
( @nikodra )

Kit

Kit looked at the boy as he told his story. He could not fathom the pain he went through, the torture the kid lived with.
"Do you despise the demon within you"
"I believe it is a part of you such as the ying is to the yang"

He looked at the kid and gave him a licorice stick.
"Go forward and never look back, those who forsake you shall be left in the dust for they are foolish lambs amongst greater wolves"

"And if you ever need guidance, we the teachers are here to help"

He smiled a idiotic grin, and rubbed the kid's head.
" Also stop being grouchy and shy, you have a cute face and as a guy you must get a mate. So show some appeal"
Jun 22, 2016 3:31 PM
Jul 2018
Ayame Maki

Ayame smiled at Rita's offer. "Maybe I'll take you up on that offer... maybe." she replied playfully. Ayame grabbed hold of Rita's hand, holding it very loosely. "It is nice..." she said, as a nice cool breeze passed by them. Ayame took a deep breath, still holding onto Rita's hand, and laid back next to her.
Jun 22, 2016 5:16 PM

Mar 2016
Rita Caves

Feeling Ayame take hold of her hand, Rita firmly closed her hand on her's. Turning to Ayame, who she saw was now lying next to her, Rita giggled and said. "This reminds me of when we went to the outer field. When I tried to get you to see how the breeze is relaxing." As she stared at Ayame, Rita remembered that day, smiling as she remembered their time in the rooftop.
Jun 22, 2016 6:48 PM
Jul 2018
Ayame Maki

Ayame giggled with Rita, as the two of them though back. "I remember not liking it at first, but... It's starting to grow on me." she said, smiling as she looked to the sky. Turning, and noticing Rita's staring, she blushed slightly. "What's with the staring?" she said playfully.
Jun 22, 2016 8:52 PM

Jun 2016
( @rooperx )

Wolfram Adelheit Strausz

He was staring at him and was shocked and surprised by his words at the same time. "Nobody told me something like this." He found his comfortable zone and for the first time in his life, he let his other self switch with him without battling himself. Suddenly his innocent eyes were eyes burning with barbaric fire and he suddenly looked insane. He smirked. "You are going to be my fav teacher. I despise every human being, but you are different."
TheEdgelordJun 22, 2016 10:22 PM
Jun 22, 2016 9:39 PM

Jun 2013
( @nikodra )

Kit

Kit looked at the dramatic change of the boy, and grin insanely as well.
"Don't worry kid, you're not the only one with something abnormal"
Kits smile was cold and deranged slightly.
He once again turned back to his calm self and smiled peacefully
" Well you better go off to class, see ya around wolfy-chan"
Kit walked away to teach his class.
Jun 22, 2016 9:59 PM

Mar 2016
Rita Caves

Ayame's question made Rita realize just how intently she was staring at her. Blushing a little, she replied. "You're just so cute. With your ears and your eyes and the little nose right...here." At her last word, Rita poked Ayame's nose playfully, laughing a little as she turned back to look up at the sky. The breeze of the day was nice, and soon Rita found herself feeling drowsy. Forcing herself to stay awake, Rita held Ayame's hand a bit tighter.

(@Jackalhunter)
Jun 22, 2016 10:25 PM

Jun 2016
( @rooperx )

Wolfram Adelheit Strausz

"At least Ady-chan." He hissed angrily but then smirked again. "Nice to meet yo, teacher, see ya 'round."
TheEdgelordJun 22, 2016 10:56 PM
Jun 22, 2016 11:01 PM
Jul 2018
Ayame Maki

Ayame giggled as Rita poked her nose. "Why thank you. I'm sure they're my best features." she replied wtih a smile, before also looking up at the sky. She felt Rita's hand tighten around her own, and reciprocated it. "I should stop being surprised by how nice it is out here most of the time..." she mumbled to herself.
Jun 23, 2016 8:19 AM

Mar 2016
Rita Caves

"I'd say your best feature is your personality." Rita replied cheerily. Feeling Ayame tighten her hand on her own, Rit smiled and said. "The breeze, as always, is excellent. I could fall asleep here if I wanted to." Closing her eyes, Rita began to hum softly. A slow, lilting tune that she had learned as a child.
Countenance_ArcJun 23, 2016 8:22 AM
Jun 23, 2016 8:42 AM
Jul 2018
Ayame Maki

"Hm.... your best features would have to either your eyes, or your personality too, I think." she replied, looking over at Rita. As Rita began to hum, Ayame looked back up at the sky, and closed her eyes as well. "You're so lucky you found her." she thought to herself, as she started to hum in tune with Rita.
Jun 23, 2016 10:59 AM

Mar 2016
Rita Caves

Hearing Ayame compliment her, Rita felt a surge of happiness go through her. As she hummed, Rita thought about how fortunate she was to have met Ayame. When Ayamr began humming, Rita smiled and continued to hum in unison with her, creating a melody which she found amazing. It continued for several minutes until she was finally done. "That was great." Rita said as she turned over to look at Ayame, her face getting close to hers.
Jun 23, 2016 7:09 PM
Jul 2018
Ayame Maki

Ayame smiled, as she happily hummed along with Rita. The melody that they were creating sounded beautiful, at least to her, and she was enjoying her time. "Mhm. It really was good. Maybe we should become this world's greatest humming artists." she said playfully, as she turned to face Rita. She had her usual smiling face, and her ears looks especially cute, as they drooped downwards toward the ground.
Jun 24, 2016 7:11 AM

Mar 2016
Rita Caves

"Haha! Now that'd be something. Just imagine us on a stage, the crowd silent as they gaze into our eyes, captivated by our humming." Rita replied jokingly. Realistically, she knew, such a thing would be impossible. As she looked at Ayame, Rita began to feel flustered. Ayame was looking very cute at the moment, her ears resting on her head. Rita began to feel rather bold, and decided to do something she knew would perhaps not be received well by Ayame. Leaning forward, Rita gave Ayame a rather passionate kiss, taking several seconds to feel Ayame's lips before parting away. At this point, Rita's blush was redder than an apple. "S-sorry." she said with an apologetic voice.

(@Jackalhunter)
Countenance_ArcJun 24, 2016 10:41 PM
Jun 24, 2016 11:01 PM
Jul 2018
Ayame Maki

Ayame was giggling at the prospect, as impossible as it may be. Her giggling was interrupted, as Rita pulled her in for a kiss. Even though it was only a few seconds, it felt like it lasted for minutes. As Rita parted from her lips, Ayame felt flustered seeing her face. "Don't be... it was perfect." she replied, moving closer to Rita. She was also blushing, but it was not nearly to the degree that it was for Rita.
Jun 25, 2016 1:12 PM

Mar 2016
Rita Caves

Rita was afraid that her move would disappoint Ayame. But when she hear her say it was fine, Rita brightened up. "I am glad you liked it." Rita whispered softly. Becoming aware of Ayame getting closer, Rita began to feel relaxed, the opposite of what she expected. Smiling, Rita said. "If it was perfect, then it can be better, no?" The question was followed by another kiss to Ayame, this one being much more controlled than her previous unrestrained kiss.

(@Jackalhunter)
Jun 25, 2016 6:28 PM
Jul 2018
Ayame Maki

Ayame was about to respond to Rita's question, when she went in for her kiss. Ayame closed her eyes, and took the time to enjoy yet another perfect moment. Her ears twitched slightly, and her tail swayed for a moment, before curling itself around the both of them. As they broke away, Ayame did not look too embarrassed, instead, she looked very happy.
Jun 25, 2016 9:06 PM

Dec 2015
Mineko Shiro

Seeing the two run off as she makes her way over there, she turns back to Lumia as she reaches for the crystal. Here Lumia, let's hurry and put this back where it belongs." she said with a very concerned tone for her friend, bending down to pick up the crystal and putting it in her hand. "I-I'm sorry.... I shouldn't have left you alone...." She said very apologetically.

Kuroda Katsue

As Aki pulls them out of their predicament Kat turns back to Aki and says "I-I'm sorry for causing you so much trouble Aki... I-I guess I should be telling that to Lumia huh?" She laughed nervously, clearly still shaken about what had just happened.
Jun 26, 2016 9:49 PM

Mar 2016
Rita Caves

Being completely lost in the moment, Rita's perception on the surroundings vanished, replaced by the sensation of Ayame's lips on her own. It was a completely different feeling to her. Having been disillusioned by her previous relationships, Rita was finding this one to be hundreds of times better. Feeling Ayame wrap her tail around them both, Rita's kiss intensified a bit, before Ayame breaking away. Rita was a bit disappointed internally, as she wanted to continue such contact with her. But on the other hand, seeing Ayame so happy made her happy too. Hugging Ayame, Rita brought her in close to her. "I really love you, Ayame." she whispered into her ear.

(@Jackalhunter)
Countenance_ArcJun 27, 2016 10:30 PM
Jun 27, 2016 1:42 PM

May 2016
Lumia Akeauru

Once Lumia had a hold of the crystal it and Lumia both calmed down and returned to their normal blueish color. Lumia pulled her crystal close to her chest and just continued to lay there on the ground for a moment before looking up to Shiro with tears still coming down from her eyes."Shiro..." Lumia sat up from the ground and started to brush dirt from her hair while she kept her head hanging down to avoid eye contact from Shiro."I hate this thing...this power is useless..."
Jun 27, 2016 10:54 PM
Jul 2018
Rintarou Akiyama

He just keeps walking, until they are a good distance away before responding. "You should, but now is not the time, okay? They both seem very, very angry, and staying there seems like a really bad idea." he explained in response to Katsue. He knew that them leaving was bad, but it would have been worse to further agitate them.

Ayame Maki

Ayame smiled even more upon hearing Rita's word. "I love you too." she whispered back, as she embraced Rita. Things were going so well, and she was so grateful for everything that had happened. Even the hardships that she underwent seemed worth it, since it meant she got to this point.
Jun 29, 2016 11:45 PM

Mar 2016
Rita Caves

"Now that we've had our little moment there, want to take a little nap?" Rita asked cheerily as she let go of Ayame. Not wanting to lose contact with her, however, Rita took hold of one of her hands. She was really appreciating how much coming to Mirai had allowed her to find someone who she valued and loved.

(@Jackalhunter)
Jun 30, 2016 5:11 PM

Dec 2015
Mineko Shiro

Shiro sighs, and begins to help her brush dirt from her hair. "Lumia... You know that's not true. Regardless of whatever drawbacks your power has... It's still your power. Without it, you wouldn't be you." She lifts up Lumia's face so that they are looking at each other directly, and she wipes the tears from her eyes. Being as close as they are Shiro begins turning slightly red as she speaks, clearly a little embarrassed. "Listen...I know I'm not the most friendly person to be around... and I know that I can be awkward as well... but... Your power is what caused this awkward friendship that we have... and I know you feel the same way. So please... Don't call yourself useless... You brought me from the darkness that i'd been trapped in for so long and I'm only just now realizing it but... I want to stay in the light that you brought me into. And I want to stay in it with both sides of you. And Ii see neither of those sides as useless in my eyes."

Kuroda Katsue

"I guess you're right... Hopefully we can meet them again though so that I can apologize at some point." She said a little sadly.
Jun 30, 2016 6:58 PM

May 2016
Lumia Akeauru

Lumia looked into Shiro's eyes as Shiro wiped her tears away and began to speak. As she continued to speak a smile began to appear on her lips. "Well...this isn't like you Shiro." Lumia refixed her crystal into her hair before she looked at Shiro's red face. Once Shiro did mention that she wanted to stay in the light with both sides of Lumia her face began to turn red too and she looked away for a moment before turning back to Shiro with her eyes closed. She leaned up to her and gave her a fast peck on the lips before waiting a few moments and speaking. "You should know the pain there is if you're going to want to stay near me Shiro, but with that little love confession I think I'll save it for another day." Lumia giggled a little before she tried to wrap her arms around Shiro and pull her down to the ground with her.
Jul 1, 2016 1:18 PM

Dec 2015
Mineko Shiro

Immediately after getting a kiss from Lumia, Shiro jolts backwards with a shocked and embarrassed look on her face. W-what was t-that about!? W-w-why did you k.... Kiss me?! And it wasn't a love confession, I was just trying to cheer you up..." She said, stuttering quite a bit.
Jul 1, 2016 2:27 PM

May 2016
Lumia Akeauru

Lumia laughed a little bit at Shiro's reaction a bit sad that she jumped backwards. "Well your lips looked a bit lonely and that red face was just too cute to resist." Lumia started to get up before looking back at Shiro once more, "Besides love confession or not you're still really cute when you get embarrassed." Lumia did hold her hand out to Shiro and just waited for her to come back over to her side once again. "Shiro you're my Knight in shining armor."
Jul 1, 2016 3:15 PM
Jul 2018
Rintarou Akiyama

He put his arm around Katsue, and spoke softly, "I'm sure we will. No sense in beating yourself up about it right now." He had no way of insuring that what he said was true. For all he knew, Shiro would attack them if they got close again. However, he wanted to try and keep Katsue's spirits up.

Ayame Maki

Ayame nodded. "Back to the dorms then? Or are we going to fall asleep outside like last time?" she asked, clearly having fun. She though back to the first time she tried to relax outside with Rita, falling asleep quickly, and giggled. It was funny to think how much things had changed since then. All the things that had happened still surprised her, but it made her happy.
Jul 1, 2016 5:01 PM

Mar 2016
Rita Caves

"Well. Either place could be nice. But there is such an amazing breeze out here at the moment. But sleeping in a bed would be nice. The ground here is a bit rough." Rita replied to Ayame. Several seconds later, she began laughing at her own indecisiveness. While she did want to stay out in the park, there was something about going to the dorm that appealed to her. Deciding to not put much thought to it, Rita decided to fall asleep outside. "Come over here." she said as she pulled Ayame closer to her. Closing her eyes, Rita smiled and waited for Ayame's reaction.
Jul 2, 2016 9:13 AM
Jul 2018
Ayame Maki

Ayame was giggling at Rita's indecisiveness. She found it somewhat cute. She was not expecting for Rita to pull her close, letting out a soft, but cute, yelp of surprise. However, she felt surprisingly comfortable, and safe in her arms. She moved her arms to hold Rita's arms around her. She soon closed her eyes, smiling, and drifted off to sleep.
Jul 2, 2016 2:44 PM

Mar 2016
Rita Caves

The reaction Ayame had to Rita's sudden pull was satisfactory to her. Grinning, Rita opened her eyes to find a sleeping Ayame in her embrace. "How cute." she thought to herself as she too began to feel drowsy. Several minutes later, Rita joined Ayame in her sleep.

(Timeskip)
Jul 2, 2016 4:38 PM
Jul 2018
Ayame Maki

Ayame woke up, yawning, as she slowly opened her eyes. Her brief napped had reinvigorated her. A faint smile was on her face, as she laid still in Rita's arms, not wanting to move, and accidentally wake her up. She was content where she was, as she waited for Rita to wake up.
Jul 3, 2016 11:54 PM

Mar 2016
Rita Caves

Waking up with a start, Rita turned to see Ayame laying on her arms, apparently already awake. "How did you rest" Rita asked as she smiled. Judging by Ayame's own smile, Rita already knew she had slept well, but decided to ask anyways.
Jul 6, 2016 7:54 AM
Jul 2018
Ayame Maki

"Very comfortably. How about you?" she replied, as she shifted to face Rita. Their faces were very close together, but this did not seem to bother Ayame. The faint smile on her face had grown back to it's usual big smile as well.
Jul 8, 2016 11:26 AM

Mar 2016
Rita Caves

"With you by my side, I don't think I could never not rest well." Rita replied. Being aware of how close Ayame was to her, she leaned forward and gave her a quick kiss, then stood up. "I think it is time we left. Do you have anywhere in mind?" Extending a hand to help Ayame up, Rita considered where she would want to go.

(@Jackalhunter Sorry for the late reply.)
Jul 8, 2016 11:39 PM
Jul 2018
Ayame Maki

Ayame blushed slightly when Rita kissed her. She took Rita's hand, and quickly got up as well. She dusted herself off of all the grass that had gotten on her clothes. She thought for a moment, and her stomach growled. She laughed nervously, before speaking. "I think that means I want to go get some food..." she said, chuckling.

(It's fine. I did kind of make you wait like, 2 days, so sorry about that. I have this set for notifications, but they're not working :/)
Jul 9, 2016 1:07 AM

Dec 2015
Mineko Shiro

"C-cute?... Stop teasing me so much Lumia..." She sighed, relieved that she seemed to be okay. "Well, whatever. I'm just glad you're safe..." she muttered under her breath.

Kuroda Katsue

"I guess you're right.. I'll just have to wait until the day comes. Thanks Aki." she said to him, giving her usual perky smile. Seemingly having cheered up, she began to walk further out in front of him and then turned around asking "Well, now that that's all said and done... Is there anything you'd like to do Aki?"
Jul 9, 2016 10:11 PM

May 2016
Lumia Akeauru

Lumia stood from the ground and just walked up beside Shiro, "You know I don't tease you unless I mean it. My other me though, I'm not sure how that works..." Lumia just looked toward Shiro and continue to smile like she usually did, "So what do you want to do now Shiro? My ideas didn't really end to well for us.."
Jul 11, 2016 12:47 PM

Jun 2016
( @Cynado sure thing ;) )

Wolfram Adelheit Strausz

Adelheit dragged Manami whole way to the park and when he reached spot that he liked, he let her hand and sat to the grass and took deep breath. "Perfect place..for people allergic to pollen, so I hope you are not. Now you can make me my crown, I deserve it!" He claimed with rich confidence.
Jul 11, 2016 11:47 PM

Mar 2016
Rita Caves

Hearing Ayame's growl, Rita stifled a laugh and wrapped and arm around her, bringing her close. "Well I am a bit hungry too. So it is kinda convenient that your little tummy is giving sounds of protest." Rita said as she tickled Ayame's sides. "So where do you want to go?" she asked, stopping her tickling.

(@Jackalhunter)
Jul 12, 2016 3:06 AM

Mar 2016

Manami Saito

Adelheit dragged Manami all the way to the Park,"You do know I have legs" she said. But seeing Adelheit wanting his crown so bad she just let it go,"What kind of flowers should I use?" She asked

(@nikodra)
CynadoJul 12, 2016 3:12 AM
Jul 12, 2016 4:53 AM

Jun 2016
( @Cynado )

Wolfram Adelheit Strausz

"Huh? They are the same, aren't they? For me every flower is just flower, I don't know their names." He seemed to be thinking a lot. "Dandelion is some kind of flower, nah? Maybe it's some dish, I am not sure."
Jul 12, 2016 8:37 AM

Mar 2016
Manami Saito

Manami slightly giggled,"If you like minty stuff, you might like chamomiles but roses smell really good too" she told him."Hibiscus are really nice.." she stated while she showed all the pictures on her phone.

(@nikodra)
Jul 13, 2016 1:54 PM

Jun 2016
Wolfram Adelheit Strausz

He carefully observed all the pics that she showed to him. "You know..I don't want to eat it, but have it on my head and dandelions are so....kingish?" He smirked. "They are bright and look like pure gold."

( @Cynado )
Jul 15, 2016 12:39 AM

Mar 2016
Manami Saito

"Okay then.." she said and started to work on the crown while humming a melodious tune. She somehow feels different..much more calmer than any second in her life. She looked over to Adelheit,"Why am I feeling like this? Is it me or does he look cuter other day" she got lost in her thoughts and when she snapped out of it, all she did was stare at him, red in the face.

(@nikodra)
CynadoJul 15, 2016 11:03 PM
Jul 18, 2016 7:23 AM

Jun 2016
Wolfram Adelheit Strausz

"Don't look at me like that, work, little hummingbird. Your king doesn't like waiting." He made statue-like pose and smiled like a psycho. After that, he calmed down and layed on his back to the grass. "It feels so good."

( @Cynado sorry for the late reply )
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (15) « First ... « 13 14 [15]

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Character Creation Students ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Coelestin - Dec 30, 2015

607 by MusicChopers »»
Jul 15, 2016 2:44 AM

Sticky: » Missions Center ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Coelestin - Jan 4, 2016

450 by Countenance_Arc »»
Jul 11, 2016 11:54 PM

Sticky: » Admin Request Thread ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Coelestin - Dec 30, 2015

335 by Countenance_Arc »»
Jul 11, 2016 10:08 AM

» Swimming Pool ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Coelestin - Feb 5, 2016

721 by YFang »»
Jul 10, 2016 2:33 PM

» Ice Cream Parlor ( 1 2 )

Ze-Lem - Apr 2, 2016

59 by ImmortalZypther »»
Jul 10, 2016 12:29 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.