Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (15) « First ... « 12 13 [14] 15 »
Jun 16, 2016 9:21 AM

Apr 2016
Miyuki Yang

Miyuki leaned on her left leg as she pushed Rin with her right hand, looking at Rin's smiling face and listening to what she was saying. Miyuki noticed Rin's bright blush, and responded with a sly smile on her face as she responded to Rin's statement. "I'm not a stone, I know that emotions are hard to sway", her tone of voice was knowing, but still upbeat, not sounding too rude or condescending. Miyuki had just finished her statement as Rin suddenly jumped off her swing onto her. Miyuki let out a small gasp of surprise as she felt Rin get off her back and back onto the floor. She let out a small sigh as she complied with Rin's request and got onto the swing. "Are you going to be the one to sweep me off my feet now?", her tone of voice was joking, contrasting the small amount of surprise she felt earlier.
Oppression. Rule by fear. Dictatorships. It's a strange thing. Throughout history, for some reason, the lives of such rulers have always ended in the same way: Assassination by someone who isn't even part of a combat unit.
------------------------ RP LAYOUT: ------------------------
* Name of the character you're roleplaying with -- [Example] -- [b]Kanitsuki Nihontou[/b]
* Dialogue -- [Example] -- [b]"Hello. Nice to meet you"[/b]
* Thoughts -- [Example] -- [i]"What am I going to do?"[/i]
* Actions -- [Example] -- She went to the place
* (Out of character) -- [Example] -- (I enjoy anime)
Jun 16, 2016 12:26 PM

Mar 2016
Rin

Rin noted at Miyuki and giggled as she spoke, "You're not a boy, you can't get stone hard." she laughed at her own joke. She got behind Miyuki and pushed on her butt as she made sure she would get on the swing and spoke again."I'm not gonna sweep you off your feet, because I can't. Too short and weak to do that, not bad being short though, because I can do this." she expressed with a Bit of sadness at first, bit turned her sad tone to a happy giddy one. Her frowned turned upside down as she squeezed on Miyuki's butt cheeks.
I keep my distance now
Forcing my jaw to smile
Jun 16, 2016 1:25 PM

Apr 2016
Miyuki Yang

Miyuki sighed once more as Rin threw out another one of her wonderful jokes. She felt the push from Rin and blushed as she sat down on the swings, awaiting Rin's next action. Miyuki swung her legs lightly as she sat on the swings, listening to Rin speak. She was a bit surprised when she felt her butt being grabbed, but steadied her voice quickly before starting to speak. "I knew you couldn't push me, I just wasn't expecting this...", her voice was neutral and thoughtful, as she tried to think of an appropriate action to react with.
Oppression. Rule by fear. Dictatorships. It's a strange thing. Throughout history, for some reason, the lives of such rulers have always ended in the same way: Assassination by someone who isn't even part of a combat unit.
* Name of the character you're roleplaying with -- [Example] -- [b]Kanitsuki Nihontou[/b]
Jun 16, 2016 3:26 PM

Mar 2016
Rin

Rin was having fun playing around with Miyuki, hoping she would get a more embarrassed reaction. Instead Rin was surprised with a small insult pointing out the fact that she could not push Miyuki. "Hey... Don't point that out." she expressed with a bit of sadness and pulled away from Miyuki, and she looked away. She looked at her and then turned around quickly.
I keep my distance now
Forcing my jaw to smile
Jun 16, 2016 4:02 PM

Apr 2016
Miyuki Yang

Miyuki sat on her swing, waving her feet around a bit, waiting on Rin to do something more. After a small amount of time waiting, she turned around on the swing to face Rin. She saw a very slightly depressed Rin, and she felt a bit bad as well. Miyuki kicked herself back on the swing, starting to swing herself by pushing herself with her feet. She did one more big push and went back quite a bit before picking up Rin as she swung forwards quickly. Miyuki hugged Rin, making sure the swing kept moving by swinging her own feet back and forth with the swing. "Don't feel do down..."', her tone of voice was slightly depressed as well, to match Rin's tone. Miyuki grew a small grin over her face as she lightly nuzzled Rin's head before licking her ear with the tip of her tongue. She made sure that the hug was fairly tight, pushing their chests together.
Jun 16, 2016 4:58 PM

Mar 2016
Rin

Rin was brought down by the comment about her strength and she just didn't know what to say. When she just stood there, she looked depressed, and looked as though she did something wrong. Captured off guard by Miyuki's embrace and so when she heard her Miyuki's voice, it called her down. It was weird, Rin usually didn't care about her strength, but seeing others who surpassed even the regular human strength made her feel so small and weak. She knew she was both, but she didn't like it being showed off so much. The calming depressive voice of Miyuki made her feel so cared for. The warm moment was cut off by another kind of warm moment and felt the sensational embrace that Miyuki expressed with her. She made a satisfied expression and looked in to Miyuki's eyes when she made them press there breasts against each other. While in the heat of the moment Rin gave Miyuki a kiss, passionate, but cut short when she realized that what she was doing. She pulled away from Miyuki, looking embarrassed, nervous, and shocked. "I'm so sorry... I should go." she expressed with an apologetic tone of voice and jumped off of Miyuki and on to the ground. She walked away from the swings slowly making her way next to a tree.
I keep my distance now
Forcing my jaw to smile
Jun 16, 2016 5:14 PM

Apr 2016
Miyuki Yang

Miyuki grew a smile as she noticed Rin was cheering up from her depressed state. "I shouldn't take pokes at her strength anymore...", she noted this to herself as she met her eyes with Rin's. She was about to speak when her lips were taken by Rin. She felt the warmth from Rin's lips and was unable to speak as Rin pulled her lips away. Miyuki looked at Rin's embarrassed face and listened to what she said, and watched as she jumped off the swing and started walking away. Snapping out of her trance, Miyuki shook her head slightly as she jumped off the swings after Rin. She went after Rin with a small job, reaching Rin quickly. Miyuki hugged Rin from behind, this hug was different, it had no ulterior motive to it, it was just a pure hug. "Don't go, I thought we were going to hang out...", her tone of voice was soft and calming as she held a slightly tight hug around Rin. Miyuki rested her head on top of Rin's and didn't attempt anything as she awaited Rin's response.
Jun 17, 2016 7:32 AM

Mar 2016
Rin

Rin felt the care and attention, so when she pulled away she was cold, and felt wrong for a strange reason. When she looked away and she stared at the tree she rembered that after she crawled off of it, she found October that day. She teared up a bit remembering what she just did, kissing Miyuki felt right, but it was wrong because she was with someone else. "What was I thinking, I just saw her and kissed her... The hell is wrong with me." she thought out loud as she looked at the tree, her voice was full of anger and nervousness, the slight hint of confusion could be heard. Rin then felt the same warm embrace as earlier, only this time Miyuki was just holding her, no attempts were made, but Rin kept her sad expression, and then she looked up at Miyuki. Rin teared up a bit and then gave a fake smile, "We were huh? Well... I'd not know what to do I'm sorry." her tone of voice was almost the same, only she kept this apologetic tone hidden in it.
I keep my distance now
Forcing my jaw to smile
Jun 17, 2016 8:19 AM

Apr 2016
Miyuki Yang

Miyuki held the hug, but loosened her grip slightly as she stared at the teared up and smiling face of Rin. She took in what Rin said, and could see right through the false smile she put on. "Hm... what do I do in this situation?", she thought this to herself as she held Rin a bit tighter once more. "Do you want to go eat something? It might make you feel better", her tone of voice remained soft, still trying to cheer up Rin.
Jun 18, 2016 6:56 PM

Mar 2016
Rin

Rin felt the loosening of the hug, and grip on to her again. After that Rin griped on to Miyuki and did not let go. She just answered her question because she knew Miyuki just wanted to make her feel better. "I know she cares... but why? And why do I feel so good with her. she thought tonhersekf as she held on to Miyuki. She them answered a short answer, trying to hold back some words of emotion. "Yeah, let's go eat... I want to go with you." she expressed with a blush in the end.
I keep my distance now
Forcing my jaw to smile
Jun 19, 2016 3:14 AM

Jun 2016
Hagarimaya Ruko

Hagarimaya walked normally in the park, thinking he could use a breath from the weird people he met to day. Then he spotted two very comfortable females in the distance. Aaaand another female-anime hybrid. Just saw one at the cafeteria today with some lesbian hat witch and a weird multiple personality kid. What next?. Hagarimaya sighed in defeat as he continued to walk in the path.
Jun 19, 2016 3:32 AM

Apr 2014
Nari was just wandering before Jack took control and headed into the grass and laid down in the shade of a tree "about damn time she let me take control" he said to himself as he began to think
Jun 19, 2016 3:41 AM

Jun 2016
Hagarimaya Ruko

Hagarimaya then decided to just skated along the path. If the people in this school are gonna be weird, then I should try to be as weird as them, I guess?..... He turned on his powers, changing the frictions of his shoes and decided to skate along, putting his hands behind his back in a gentleman-like manner.
Jun 19, 2016 3:43 AM

Apr 2014
Jack would then sit up and begin drawing unsure what to do now
Jun 19, 2016 3:49 AM

Jun 2016
Hagarimaya Ruko

I think I'll go lie down a bit.. Hagarimaya looked around for a tree, coming to a stop and going off the path when he spotted one. He turned off his friction and climbed said tree, but not before touching the midsection and changing its friction to zero to make sure noone would disturb him. He didn't notice another fellow at the other side of the tree.
Jun 19, 2016 3:56 AM

Apr 2014
Jack would just continue drawing not noticing him before lettibg out a deep sigh (sorry but im going to go take a nap the time i woke up today was extremely early and i dont have any coffee)
Jun 19, 2016 4:13 AM

Apr 2016
Miyuki Yang

During the hug, Miyuki could see a guy out of the corner of her eyes. She noted the fact that he was looking at them, then saw him slide off. "I guess we do look a bi- wait what the hell...", she tried to understand what she just saw, but pushed the thought off to the side of her mind as she heard Rin start talking once more. "Well, come on, let's go!", her voice cheered up a bit more as she picked up Rin, and placed Rin on her own back.

<Gone to Restaurant>
<666th post, Satan shall be summoned>
Jun 19, 2016 8:27 AM

Apr 2014
BobMcBobbeth said:
Hagarimaya Ruko

I think I'll go lie down a bit.. Hagarimaya looked around for a tree, coming to a stop and going off the path when he spotted one. He turned off his friction and climbed said tree, but not before touching the midsection and changing its friction to zero to make sure noone would disturb him. He didn't notice another fellow at the other side of the tree.

Ok im back
Jun 19, 2016 8:32 AM

Jun 2016
SleeplessVampire said:
BobMcBobbeth said:
Hagarimaya Ruko

Ok im back

Welcome back man =D
Jun 19, 2016 8:36 AM

Apr 2014
BobMcBobbeth said:
SleeplessVampire said:

Ok im back

Welcome back man =D

Still waiting for a reply to my response to yoyr post
Jun 19, 2016 8:44 AM

Jun 2016
Hagarimaya Ruko

On instinct, Hagarimaya opened his eyes wide from his would-be slumber and looked at the source of the sound with a death-stare. He got up from a sleeping position and peeked his head out from the tree to see who was there with the same expression. Then he saw another student and looked at him wearing the same expression with a more intense look.
Jun 19, 2016 8:58 AM

Apr 2014
Jack still didn't notice
Jun 19, 2016 9:03 AM

Jun 2016
Hagarimaya Ruko

Seeing as wonderboy didn't notice him, he slowly slipped away from the tree, looking for other trees to sleep on.
Jun 20, 2016 12:22 AM

Mar 2016
Rita Caves

Arriving at the park with Ayame, Rita announced their arrival with a cheery tone. "We're here! And it looks like the weather is nice today." Looking around, Rita could see the landscape of the park. Trees, bushes, benches, and even a small lake. Stopping, Rita turned to Ayame and grinning, said. "I owe you a piggyback ride for that improvement you've made. How about it? Or do you want to save it for later?" The joking tone Rita used showed that she was not serious about the offer, although it would be fun to do that.

(@Jackalhunter)
Jun 20, 2016 2:22 AM

Jun 2013
Kit

Kit walks in and smiles to the sky
Jun 20, 2016 2:51 AM

Jun 2016
Wolfram Adelheit Strausz

When he calmed down, he switched back to Wolfram a sighed. He felt like he needs to relax a bit, so he decided to take a stroll in park. Thinking about various things, he almost bumped into the guy, who just stood and was smiling to the sky. "Uhm,I...I am sorry."
Jun 20, 2016 5:55 AM

Mar 2016
(@rooperx Make sure to follow the 3 sentence per post minimum rule. Consider this a reminder.)
Jun 20, 2016 6:10 AM

Jun 2013
Kit

Kit toppled over, tumbling to his knees,"Woooah"Kit exclaims as he drops.

He turns around to see the newcomer, he stares at him and puffs out his cheeks.

As he heard the words of apology, He glanced at the person in front of him staring at the beautiful red eyes. Entranced he just stood there and poked him in the forehead, "boop"

(Out of character note : Arc_I, Sorry didn't know that rule *Apologizes with a deep bow)
rooperxJun 20, 2016 6:14 AM
Jun 20, 2016 6:25 AM

Mar 2014
Setsu

setsu was walking as she was thinking how could she control her powers more, as she did not knew how but suddanly she felt that she hit her foot of "somehing" as she fell down "aaaawww.. that's hurt" as she looked back and saw a boy "eeeehhh??? " she saw Kit as she looked back a her lag "aaaaww it's hurts..." she said as she was blowing her lag "pain pain fly away..pain pain flay away" she was telling her would o stop hurting :D :D :D
Jun 20, 2016 6:40 AM

Jun 2013
Kit

This was not Kits day, first he got hit by a really cute boy and now he had accidently hurt a thuggish girl.

He walked up to setsu and smiled as he used his powers to cool the wound," I am really sorry about that".
As he used his powers to treat this young girl, he noticed that he was feeling a bit cold and he sneezed "Achoo"
Jun 20, 2016 6:43 AM

Mar 2014
Setsu

even thought it was no longer paintful, and there was no blood too as she smiled at him "do not worry i am ok.. it was my foult.. i was not looking in front" she smiled as she stand upd and clean her lags so it was no longer dirty "hey.. i am Setsu... are you cold?"
Jun 20, 2016 6:52 AM

Jun 2013
Kit

He looked at setsu, staring at her for a bit before saying " Just a bit cold, no worries happens all the time with this stupid power"

He tightens his scarf and smiles at the warmth of it.

"My name is Kit and I am a new teacher at Mirai High"
Jun 20, 2016 6:59 AM

Mar 2014
Setsu

Setsu looked at him "a....TEACHER?!" she said as she could not imagine if this boy could be a eacher, she thought he was younger than she as she smiled "aaww and i have never had cold.. so... i do not know how to help you" she said and smiled "nice to meet Kit-sensei"
Jun 20, 2016 7:44 AM

Jun 2013
Kit

"don't worry about it, people say that I look quite young"

Kit wonders around setsu, looking up and down at her frame.
'Woah kids these days are so mature', he thinks to himself.

He sees a lone butterfly and chases after it
Jun 20, 2016 8:05 AM

Mar 2014
Setsu

Setsu looked at kit as he chases after butterfly *and he is a teacher??? haaahh" she thought for herself as contenew walking
Setsu_KaJun 20, 2016 8:28 AM
Jun 20, 2016 8:14 AM

Apr 2016
(Pretty-Setsu, you must have your character name in bold on top of your post and there's a 3 sentence minimum on RP posts)
Jun 20, 2016 8:28 AM

Mar 2014
(ok ok.. i will do it next time)
Jun 20, 2016 8:51 AM
Jul 2018
Arc_I said:
Rita Caves

Arriving at the park with Ayame, Rita announced their arrival with a cheery tone. "We're here! And it looks like the weather is nice today." Looking around, Rita could see the landscape of the park. Trees, bushes, benches, and even a small lake. Stopping, Rita turned to Ayame and grinning, said. "I owe you a piggyback ride for that improvement you've made. How about it? Or do you want to save it for later?" The joking tone Rita used showed that she was not serious about the offer, although it would be fun to do that.

(@Jackalhunter)

Ayame Maki

Ayame sighed, before smiling. "I shall redeem my piggyback ride now then." she said. She place Rin down on the floor, so she would not get hurt, and positioned herself to get hoisted up by Rita. Once that was done, and she was on top of Rita, she had a look of awe on her face. "Wow. This place looks even better from up here." she said, giggling from excitement.
Jun 20, 2016 10:45 AM

Mar 2016
Rita Caves

Hearing Ayame say she would accept the ride, Rita knelt down to let her get on top of her. Once she got a good hold of her, Rita stood up and began to slowly walk along a trail. A cool breeze blew across the park, which Rita found to be nice, if a bit coincidential. Unlike the excitement she had had in the cafeteria, the walk in the park was turning out to be rather peaceful and calm, the only sounds being the breeze, birds chirping, and gravel being turned underfoot. "Do you see any good spots we could go to from there, Ayame?" Rita asked.
Jun 20, 2016 1:58 PM

Jun 2016
( to @rooperx )

Wolfram Adelheit Strausz

"I really didn't mean to bump into you." Wolfram's cheeks turned red and he nervously bit his lip. "I was just thinking about..Í don't even know, I was just lost in throughts, I am deeply sorry." He was ashamed of himself and voice in his head started to laugh at him. He was under pressure and started to shake.
Jun 20, 2016 4:11 PM

Dec 2015
Kuroda Katsue

After seeing the scene unfold in front of her, Katsue began to get scared, losing her focus and dropping the crystal on the ground a few feet in front of her. "W-What's going on...?" Katsue said, clearly scared`.

Mineko Shiro

After heading off for a bit to clear her head, she finally decided to start heading back, hoping that the strangers had left by now. And here i thought it was just going to be the two of us... Wait... w-what am I thinking!" she thought to herself as she shook her head to get rid of those thoughts. as she began walking back, she faintly heard the words "Shiro... help me..." As soon as she heard that she took off on a sprint towards the tree where she saw they were still at, all the while yelling at them with "What the hell did you do to her!? Get away from her now!"
Jun 20, 2016 7:30 PM

Jun 2013
( to @nikodra)

Kit

Kit looked at the boy.
'Seriously what is up with kids nowadays' his inner turmoil.
"don't worry about it, My name is Kit and I am a new teacher at this school"
Kit poked the cute boys head
"hey, don't worry about it"
rooperxJun 20, 2016 7:33 PM
Jun 20, 2016 10:31 PM
Jul 2018
Rintarou Akiyama

Seeing the situation unfold before him, he quickly grabbed Katsue's arms and took them away. It was clear that there would be trouble if they did not, and that was the last thing that he wanted to happen. "Come on." he said to Katsue, as the two of them walked away. "I'm so sorry about that! Please take good care of her! he said in a apologetic tone, as he looked back.

Ayame Maki

The breeze felt nice as it passed by. She closed her eyes to enjoy the moment, before continuing to search for a spot for them to go to. Ayame shifted on Rita's shoulder, most likely unbalancing her, as she leaned from side to side. Once finding a nice shady spot, that was away from everyone else, she excitedly pointed at it. "There! Go there!"
Jun 21, 2016 12:08 AM

Mar 2016
Rita Caves

Feeling Ayame shift her weight, Rita quickly adjusted herself so that Ayame would not fall. It had worried her for a bit, but the quick adjustment she made allowed her to calm down. "Off we go to then." Rita said with a smile as she moved her gaze towards the direction Ayame was pointing to. Walking towards it, Rita began to hum softly. The day was going very well, so her mood at the moment was excellent. Having reached the shade of the tree, Rita knelt down to let Ayame off. "We're here" she announced in a playful tone.

(@Jackalhunter)
Countenance_ArcJun 22, 2016 5:39 AM
Jun 21, 2016 5:07 AM

Jun 2016
( @rooperx )

Wolfram Adelheit Strausz

"So, your are a teacher, huh?" He pointed his crimson eyes on him and examined him. "Ow." He hissed, when Kit poked his head and again he examined him and calmly stated: "You think I am strange, right? Be honest."
Jun 21, 2016 5:54 AM

Jun 2016
Hagarimaya Roku
Hagarimaya decided enough napping was enough and decided to walk away from the park, unsure of where to go next.
Jun 21, 2016 9:59 AM

May 2016
Lumia Akeauru

As Lumia was on the ground once her crystal had fallen down within her sight she began to try to reach for it while her body was still acting strange. Her crystal was flashing between its normal blue and red color rapidly. "Kill..coward..Shiro..get..murder..them..hurry..crystal.." Lumia continued to try and reach for her crystal again but her reach wasn't enough to grab it."Destroy..them..please..hurry.."
Jun 21, 2016 1:19 PM

Jun 2013
( to @nikodra )

Kit

"You're so cute when you pout"
He looked at the boy and grabbed his hand.
"seriously kid, you should be more confident in yourself"
Kit pinched Wolframs nose teasingly.
Jun 21, 2016 8:43 PM

Jun 2016
( @rooperx )

Wolfram Adelheit Strausz

"Confident, huh? I never had any friends, everybody hated me since childhood and even my parents got rid of me." He said and his eyes started to burn in anger. "How I am supposed to be confident, after all that things I went through." Suddenly the cruel fire in his eyes disappeared and he looked just sad. "Sorry, I suppose I haven't introduced myself properly yet. Wolfram Adelheit Strausz is it." He stated shruging his shoulders with pretty innocent expession.
Jun 21, 2016 10:16 PM

Jun 2013
( @nikodra )

Kit

Kit looked at the boy, he saw the rage and anger, the sorrow and hate but he saw most of all was the sadness in those kind eyes.

"Tell me kid, what do you know of pain"

"Tell me your dark tale and sad life, I will hear you out"

He smiled at this boy who had seen too much of life's misdeeds.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (15) « First ... « 12 13 [14] 15 »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Character Creation Students ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Coelestin - Dec 30, 2015

607 by MusicChopers »»
Jul 15, 2016 2:44 AM

Sticky: » Missions Center ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Coelestin - Jan 4, 2016

450 by Countenance_Arc »»
Jul 11, 2016 11:54 PM

Sticky: » Admin Request Thread ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Coelestin - Dec 30, 2015

335 by Countenance_Arc »»
Jul 11, 2016 10:08 AM

» Swimming Pool ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Coelestin - Feb 5, 2016

721 by YFang »»
Jul 10, 2016 2:33 PM

» Ice Cream Parlor ( 1 2 )

Ze-Lem - Apr 2, 2016

59 by ImmortalZypther »»
Jul 10, 2016 12:29 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.