Forum Settings
Forums
New
Dec 28, 2015 4:41 PM
Dec 2015
Okay so a long while ago ( I think) I watched this anime and... well, the only thing I can remember from it is ONE SCENE, but I found it absolutely hilarious just remembering it.
I really wanna know what's it's called so I can watch it again (plus I feel like I might not have finished it!) so I'm gonna describe the one scene I DO remember the best I can. Please comment if you know what this anime is.
Okay so it goes like this, these guys and girls are on vacation or something and one of the guys goes to take a shower, and come out into the kitchen wearing just a towel and nothing else. The other guy scolds him and reminds him that there are girls here, and the one girl starts making a joke, taking pictures of him like he's a sexy model. He laughs and gets embarrassed, holding up a hand to block the camera, then absentmindedly holds up the OTHER hand, letting go of the towel. The towel falls to the ground and he's standing there stark naked and the girl gets a pretty good view of his junk. I think at this point she might have freaked for fainted over something, and mutters something about a jungle or something (like his pubes).

I'm really into that kind of humor, and I just gotta know what this is called!!!!! That's all I can remember of it so I hope someone can help me.
Dec 28, 2015 9:34 PM
Dec 2015
Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai
Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Next (continuation)

I'm not too sure if it's the same one but I think you should watch maybe the first couple minutes of the first episode to see if any of the characters seem familiar. If it's the one you wanted then your welcome if not, sorry.
Dec 28, 2015 9:38 PM

Aug 2013
probably Toradora. if not it has scene similar to it.
Dec 29, 2015 7:42 AM
Dec 2015
That's so much guys! That's it!!!

More topics from this board

» Almost cyberpunk sci-fi anime

Eternal-Destiny - 14 minutes ago

0 by Eternal-Destiny »»
14 minutes ago

» Similar animes to Tengoku Daimakyou ( 1 2 )

Salvaged - Apr 21

72 by traed »»
34 minutes ago

» Girls with guns and knives

LoveYourEyes - Apr 22

5 by Deserada »»
48 minutes ago

» Anime where guy hits girl back

Borito_Uzumaki - May 6, 2017

46 by Smennis »»
2 hours ago

» Anime male character not abused by female characters

EleganteX - Aug 15, 2015

21 by mo_lave »»
2 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.