Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Dec 19, 2015 12:00 AM

Apr 2015
So next week is the final episode of the season as well as the final episode in the entire franchise. The 39 episode rumors are confirm however will there be a season 8 is still unconfirmed. Sanrio and sega have a new project and will have an anime. Seems to be jewelpet successor. All news are pointing towards that the jewelpet franchise will end here.
Dec 19, 2015 5:34 AM
Feb 2012
The anime? Yeah, probably. The franchise as a whole? Probably will still be around for a lot of years a la My Melody or Hello Kitty.

I suppose it also depends on how much you care about the franchise outside the anime. Since I don't, it'll certainly be the end of the line for me.
Dec 19, 2015 6:05 AM
Jul 2015
That really really sucks :(

I know I don't really like Magical Change, but really? They had to end it right after Magical Change? I mean, come on, end it on a good note... I was really looking forward to a season 8...

Hopefully the successor will be just as good.
Dec 19, 2015 7:46 AM

Apr 2015
Orion_Eden said:
The anime? Yeah, probably. The franchise as a whole? Probably will still be around for a lot of years a la My Melody or Hello Kitty.

I suppose it also depends on how much you care about the franchise outside the anime. Since I don't, it'll certainly be the end of the line for me.

Outside the franchise, I just go to the wiki
Dec 19, 2015 7:48 AM

Apr 2015
ICanSnake said:
That really really sucks :(

I know I don't really like Magical Change, but really? They had to end it right after Magical Change? I mean, come on, end it on a good note... I was really looking forward to a season 8...

Hopefully the successor will be just as good.

I was saying the same. Seems like after next week, there will be a dream collection series airing for 3 weeks. Heard is about replay certain episode
Dec 19, 2015 6:21 PM

Nov 2008
It's the end of this as an anime, even Kira Deco didn't get cut short and it was horrible and a new Sega x Sanrio project got announced.

Dec 23, 2015 3:00 AM

Dec 2013
IJewelpet anime was declining hard in terms of interest and story imo.
The last good jewelpet series was Twinkle and Lady. Magicalchange is by far the worst for me where the plot and everything is just too bland.

But considering that, I really wish Jewelpet made another anime where it is actually good again. Hopefully it won't copy the idol trend and make some idol series with the new Sega x Sanrio collab though

"If I don't have to do it, I won't. If I have to do it, I'll make it quick."
-Oreki Houtarou
Dec 24, 2015 3:40 PM

Nov 2008
Hyuse said:
The last good jewelpet series was Twinkle and Lady. Magicalchange is by far the worst for me where the plot and everything is just too bland.

But considering that, I really wish Jewelpet made another anime where it is actually good again. Hopefully it won't copy the idol trend and make some idol series with the new Sega x Sanrio collab though

DEEN is the studio doing that project, they weren't content in killing one franchise and now they want seconds. Sanrio, dump them please, it's like giving a franchise to a mobile developer, you're sending it out to die.

Dec 28, 2015 12:13 AM

Dec 2013
Hoppy said:
Hyuse said:

DEEN is the studio doing that project, they weren't content in killing one franchise and now they want seconds. Sanrio, dump them please, it's like giving a franchise to a mobile developer, you're sending it out to die.

That makes so much sense. Studio Deen is so freaking bad out of all the anime I've seen of them.
They also made the worst anime in history called Pupa imo.

So freaking lame they killed jewelpets

"If I don't have to do it, I won't. If I have to do it, I'll make it quick."
-Oreki Houtarou

More topics from this board

» (IMPORTANT) Would you be interested in a new series in the Jewelpet anime?

Cybre771 - Mar 28

0 by Cybre771 »»
Mar 28, 5:56 AM

Poll: » Jewelpet Attack chance

Eluko-chan - Feb 5, 2016

2 by Fircoal »»
Feb 8, 2016 10:29 AM

» Jewelpet Magical change Dream selection: What is rilu rilu farilu? Discussion

Eluko-chan - Jan 31, 2016

1 by bgunit »»
Feb 5, 2016 2:58 PM

Poll: » Jewelpet Magical Change Episode 39 (finale) Discussion

Eluko-chan - Dec 25, 2015

14 by Orion_Eden »»
Jan 2, 2016 6:40 AM

Poll: » Jewelpet Magical Change Episode 38 Discussion

Eluko-chan - Dec 18, 2015

2 by Eluko-chan »»
Dec 19, 2015 7:43 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.