Nuella said:
Yay I'm so excited they look awesome so far :333333
Don't forget about Final Fantasy Edition! Supposed to go out today
I'm working on mine right now c:
Nov 18, 2015 2:08 PM

Nov 2015
MysticalPhoenix said:
Luxette said:
[quote][size=85]If you are on this list, that means you still have to send me a message with your position(s) and a HQ picture to use for your staff badge. PLEASE DO IT. DON'T BE NAUGHTY CHILDREN. GIVE ME PICTURES TO USE ON YOUR STAFF BADGE.

I-i can't believe it, I'm on the naughty list.. What do you mean by position? Also my messages say I have over 100 messages in it and I have to delete some when I have 30... So it won't let me send messages.
just comment to me; your position would just be "card maker"
Nov 18, 2015 2:09 PM

Nov 2015
Luxette said:
- LUXETTE'S OFFICIAL NAUGHTY LIST -
faerygoth
Kamui1423_Atsuma
Kishar
KuroRazgriz
Lilithana95
MysticalPhoenix
Nuella
Pispas
[quote][size=85]If you are on this list, that means you still have to send me a message with your position(s) and a HQ picture to use for your staff badge. PLEASE DO IT. DON'T BE NAUGHTY CHILDREN. GIVE ME PICTURES TO USE ON YOUR STAFF BADGE.
[/quote]
Nov 18, 2015 2:21 PM

Oct 2011
finished! XD

@MysticalPhoenix u can delete the messages and keep the reply links. it still stays in the site system :3 discovered that some time ago

Nov 18, 2015 2:29 PM

Oct 2015
@Phraze & @Luxette Okay thank you!! By the way I just finished my last of us and 100+ cards I will put them in the system when I get to my computer tomorrow.

-----❀❀❀❀ art by vickisigh ❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀
Nov 19, 2015 3:56 AM

Jul 2015
MysticalPhoenix said:
@Phraze & @Luxette Okay thank you!! By the way I just finished my last of us and 100+ cards I will put them in the system when I get to my computer tomorrow.

AYE AYE :3
Nov 19, 2015 11:42 AM

Sep 2012
last chance to add cards to Phraze's birthday Special Edition, if someone else want to...

all the cardmakers that signed up are ready, should I open the topic?

(๑ↀᆺↀ๑)✧
Nov 19, 2015 12:39 PM

Nov 2015
Deerlice said:
last chance to add cards to Phraze's birthday Special Edition, if someone else want to...

all the cardmakers that signed up are ready, should I open the topic?
You can go ahead! Otherwise, I'll do it when I get home in a few hours. :)

GET YOUR CARDS IN FOR THE 100+ SE IF YOU HAVENT ALREADY - I'm opening it tonight regardless!
Nov 21, 2015 3:36 AM

Dec 2014
Luxette said:
Luxette said:
[/quote]

Pictures for badges???? Is it just any picture we like???? AND IM NOT NAUGHTY T___T
Nov 22, 2015 1:18 AM

Jul 2015
KuroRazgriz said:
Luxette said:

Pictures for badges???? Is it just any picture we like???? AND IM NOT NAUGHTY T___T[/quote]
Look under "staff" on the homepage and it'll show you the badges so far! It can be any character, preferably from a video game :3 you naughty child
Nov 22, 2015 1:59 AM

Jul 2015
- NUELLA'S OFFICIAL NAUGHTY LIST -
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Luxette
NerveRacking
MysticalPhoenix
[quote][size=85]I'm gong to assume everyone checks staff chat and let you all know I moved staff birthdays to card makers thread. Make sure you add your stuff so I may stalk you.
PLEASE DO IT. DON'T BE NAUGHTY CHILDREN. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
[/quote][/quote][/quote]
Nov 22, 2015 2:16 AM

Nov 2015
Nuella said:
- NUELLA'S OFFICIAL NAUGHTY LIST -
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Luxette
NerveRacking
MysticalPhoenix
[quote][size=85]I'm gong to assume everyone checks staff chat and let you all know I moved staff birthdays to card makers thread. Make sure you add your stuff so I may stalk you.
PLEASE DO IT. DON'T BE NAUGHTY CHILDREN. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
[/quote][/quote][/quote];v(
Nov 22, 2015 2:16 AM

Jul 2015
btw hows you ( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ʖ ͡°) ͡°)
Nov 22, 2015 2:18 AM

Nov 2015
Nuella said:
btw hows you ( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ʖ ͡°) ͡°)
I'm okay >< I added my birthday but I can't think of stuff off the top of my head because I'm really tired
Nov 22, 2015 2:20 AM

Nov 2015
Also, I'm opening the WE and the two other editions tomorrow, so please add yours if you haven't yet
Nov 22, 2015 9:21 PM

Jul 2013
Hellow all! New cardmaker here :3

Nice to meet you <3

100% of all dead people have never complained about being dead. So I guess it isnt that bad.
Nov 22, 2015 9:25 PM

Sep 2015
Hello! Another new cardmaker here

Nice to meet you :)
Nov 22, 2015 9:38 PM

Sep 2012
Yay! more people joined the party!

Welcome to both, thanks for joining the team :D

Probably Lux already told you to send her a message with your position(s) and a HQ picture to use for your staff badge(but I'm saying it just in case >n<), also in this topic there is a list of staff's birthday so you can add yours :D

(๑ↀᆺↀ๑)✧
Nov 22, 2015 9:44 PM

Nov 2015
Welcome guys. :)

thank you Deerlice, I needed to tell them >< almost forgot
Nov 23, 2015 3:01 PM

Jul 2013
Thanks for the welcoming guys! Is nice to be part of the staff.

Thanks Deerlice, I already sent my badge Pic to Luxette .. I hope it was enough size D:

I also asked if I can join the november editions: Purple Hair and Arcade.. Can I?

... aaannd I have a doubt... what happen if 2 or more card makers choose the same picture in their designs/cards? xDD!

BTW I already add my Info in Card Makers Thread :) ... So... i'm ready to start making cards :D

100% of all dead people have never complained about being dead. So I guess it isnt that bad.
Nov 23, 2015 3:09 PM

Oct 2011
hello LazyBunny and Gannicus glad to have u <3

Nov 23, 2015 3:39 PM

Jul 2015
hi bunny xD <3

You don't need to ask to join a card edition just add yourself in to whichever ones you want!!

It happens sometimes that's why it's good to post your cards as soon as they are ready and to check on the ones already posted~

And if you want to make a solo edition you can do that as well ^^ might be good to give us a heads up of what it will be first just in case
Nov 23, 2015 5:44 PM

Sep 2012
You can join any edition that haven't being published yet :D

only edit the post and add you on the name list and when the cards are ready it post them on that topic (and cross your name on the list so people know that your cards are ready)

LazyBunny said:

... aaannd I have a doubt... what happen if 2 or more card makers choose the same picture in their designs/cards? xDD!

if that happens don't worry :P even if they use the same pic, I highly doubt the template-design is EXACTLY the same, so you want to use an image that is already on another card, you can do it anyways, there is no problem. I saw many editions in with that happens (i actually on my collections I have some cards with the same pic)

(๑ↀᆺↀ๑)✧
Nov 23, 2015 8:10 PM

Jul 2013
@Phraze: Thank you :)

@Nuella: Hi~ so glad to find you here ^^ you know, I love your designs <3
Nuella said:
And if you want to make a solo edition you can do that as well ^^ might be good to give us a heads up of what it will be first just in case
Ohh that's good to know it ^^ But I just open a thread or I need ask permision to do my own edition?
.....and maybe If a have an idea in mind and I want to propose the edition for all the designers, but the schedule is full? What should I do?

@Deerlice: Yey! thanks ^^
Hehehe... Oh well, your right maybe the pic could be the same but the template is a original crreation ^^ So it makes the difference.

Nov 23, 2015 8:46 PM

Jul 2015
No you don't need permission!
If you have an idea for everyone you can ask in staff chat or just add it to the list in card makers thread ^^
and if you want to make an edition on a topic that has already been made just add V.2 or whatev
PrideNov 23, 2015 8:58 PM
Nov 23, 2015 8:52 PM

Nov 2015
Yeah, its totally cool~ also, I need ideas for the weekly and monthly editions! ; A ;
Nov 23, 2015 9:09 PM

Jul 2015
Editions don't have to be a specific game it's actually better to do themes like of a character or anything really like elves or zombies or mobile games or something even more specific because if a game we've already made editions for is made featured game... there's really no point to make a new edition for it y'know
Nov 23, 2015 10:21 PM

Nov 2015
Nuella said:
Editions don't have to be a specific game it's actually better to do themes like of a character or anything really like elves or zombies or mobile games or something even more specific because if a game we've already made editions for is made featured game... there's really no point to make a new edition for it y'know
yeah, I'm doing general themes for the long editions, and for the most part, individual games as the SE/RE/LE's. But, what general themes should we do?
Nov 23, 2015 10:49 PM

Sep 2012
in the introduction topic, people mentioned different games that they usually play or like, is a nice place to check for ideas for editions too

some general ideas, protagonist or other kind of "rank" (antagonist, sidekick, npc etc), genres, something they use like ex characters that use a sword, colors like the purple hair apply to eyes or style of hairs like twintails, hybrids, nekomimis chara, a characteristic like "characters with good agility", fire control characters, game scenarys, emotions like happy, crying,etc, "alternative design"(some characters, specially in fighting game, has alternative clothes-colors) , blood, characters eating, etc. im really sleepy im sorry if I sound messy those are only suggestion, is not neccesary to use them >,<

(๑ↀᆺↀ๑)✧
Nov 23, 2015 11:21 PM

Jul 2015
Deerlice said:
in the introduction topic, people mentioned different games that they usually play or like, is a nice place to check for ideas for editions too

some general ideas, protagonist or other kind of "rank" (antagonist, sidekick, npc etc), genres, something they use like ex characters that use a sword, colors like the purple hair apply to eyes or style of hairs like twintails, hybrids, nekomimis chara, a characteristic like "characters with good agility", fire control characters, game scenarys, emotions like happy, crying,etc, "alternative design"(some characters, specially in fighting game, has alternative clothes-colors) , blood, characters eating, etc. im really sleepy im sorry if I sound messy those are only suggestion, is not neccesary to use them >,<
exactly I second this. like superpowers or animals could work. I'd personally love to see individual editions for the smoke, neon and video powers from Infamous: Second Son ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) they're just so cool lookin. Look them up~
Nov 24, 2015 12:05 AM

Nov 2015
Nuella said:
Deerlice said:

some general ideas, protagonist or other kind of &quot;rank&quot; (antagonist, sidekick, npc etc), genres, something they use like ex characters that use a sword, colors like the purple hair apply to eyes or style of hairs like twintails, hybrids, nekomimis chara, a characteristic like &quot;characters with good agility&quot;, fire control characters, game scenarys, emotions like happy, crying,etc, &quot;alternative design&quot;(some characters, specially in fighting game, has alternative clothes-colors) , blood, characters eating, etc. im really sleepy im sorry if I sound messy those are only suggestion, is not neccesary to use them &gt;,&lt;
exactly I second this. like superpowers or animals could work. I'd personally love to see individual editions for the smoke, neon and video powers from Infamous: Second Son ( ͡&deg; ͜ʖ ͡&deg;) they're just so cool lookin. Look them up~
Yeah, I'm keeping the WE's and ME's general themes, I just didn't know which everyone wanted to do. c: thanks for the ideas, I want to update the thread before the weekend, so let know if you have any suggestions; I'll be taking a look at the card request thread as well.

on another note, I just got a key for the Blade and Soul closed beta this weekend, and I'm so fucking hyped.
Nov 24, 2015 2:41 AM
Jun 2015
Oooh oh my gosh I agree with your idea on the neon, smoke, and video powers from Infamous, Nuella. I so wanna do a edition dedicated just to Fetch or Eugene.
Nov 24, 2015 4:17 AM

Nov 2014
Deerlice said:

i really like all these ideas and i would in particular like to do editions on antagonists and scenery in games. also maybe concept art for games? that could be good too
Nov 24, 2015 12:43 PM

Jul 2015
Nov 24, 2015 1:44 PM

Sep 2012
faerygoth said:

i really like all these ideas and i would in particular like to do editions on antagonists and scenery in games. also maybe concept art for games? that could be good too

concept art <3! that's cool too.

Another general themes: "decades or years" example games that debuted on 2015, 90' decade, etc

(๑ↀᆺↀ๑)✧
Nov 24, 2015 2:05 PM

Jul 2015
Deerlice said:
faerygoth said:

concept art <3! that's cool too.

Another general themes: "decades or years" example games that debuted on 2015, 90' decade, etc

YEEEAAAH
Nov 24, 2015 3:40 PM

Jul 2015
o ya updated nominated thread. u guys can noiminate too! it's open 24/7 nominations will rollover to next month (I assume)
Nov 24, 2015 5:22 PM

Jul 2013
Deerlice said:
Yeeeah... I was thinking exactly on this idea :D

My ideas of global themes are:
Classic Games - Online Game - Multiplayer games (not the same as online) - RPG games - One Shooter Games - War games - Futuristics games - Disney Games (games that includes disney characters) - Indie Games - Retro games - Terror Games - Browser games... here there are a lot of ideas XD!
I know it sounds more like are gruped by genre.... but for example for me is not easy to find a character ...eating? XD (just kidding) ... in fact purple hair was not easy to find pictures... at least not for me D:
I like the idea of backgrounds/scenary/landscapes ... or chracter moods ..well ..I dunno :/

I don't wanna to exclude the idea of making editions for an specific/particular game. I know maybe it could be monotone ...but ... awwww... T_T

@Luxette: The picture I send you was fine for my badge in the club layout? :D
CastaliaNov 25, 2015 2:11 AM

Nov 25, 2015 3:52 AM

Nov 2014
just to let you know I'm going a little thanksgiving edition tomorrow even though I don't celebrate it because I've made some cards based on a holiday themed dlc for borderlands 2
it should open to members at about 2pm GMT (so I think that's 9am EST) and I'll close it after 24 hours or something. of course you can request now if you want in the staff request box - thread is here
anyway happy early thanksgiving to those of you who do celebrate it !

on a separate note - do you think we should start planning out exactly what card editions to do in December? because I think we've got a lot of good general theme ideas for weekly editions
faeryNov 25, 2015 4:16 AM
Nov 25, 2015 3:56 AM

Sep 2015
Those cards are cool :D
Yeah, we have a lot of ideas. A Christmas themed one is definite. Do you have any specific ones you'd like to do?
Nov 25, 2015 5:42 AM

Nov 2014
Gannicus said:
Do you have any specific ones you'd like to do?

personally I would like to do weekly editions on antagonists, game scenery, concept art and special powers - but I'm open to doing cards for pretty much anything. so what does everyone else want to do?

LazyBunny said:
I don't wanna to exclude the idea of making editions for an specific/particular game. I know maybe it could be monotone ...but ... awwww... T_T

don't worry we'll still do limited, random, special editions for specific games! - it's just that for weekly or monthly editions the themes will be general so that there's more options open for cardmakers

oh and speaking of editions for specific games... should we do editions based on what members have suggested in other threads? and maybe do a limited edition or something on whatever the next featured game is?
faeryNov 25, 2015 8:29 AM
Nov 25, 2015 6:29 AM

Jul 2015
Nov 25, 2015 6:59 AM

Sep 2015
Nice gif XD

faerygoth said:

personally I would like to do weekly editions on antagonists, game scenery, concept art and special powers - but I'm open to doing cards for pretty much anything. so what does everyone else want to do?

I'd go for concept art or antagonists. Renders and pictures will be easily available.
Nov 25, 2015 10:32 AM

Oct 2015
I know im late but WELCOME NEW STAFF!

-----❀❀❀❀ art by vickisigh ❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀
Nov 25, 2015 7:02 PM

Sep 2015
Thanks
Nov 25, 2015 10:20 PM

Dec 2014
Anyone interested in making a Phoenix Wright edition? I'm planning to go solo into uncharted territory if no one is interested XD
Nov 26, 2015 8:44 AM

Jul 2015
Nov 26, 2015 10:12 AM

Sep 2012
Phoenix Wright edition is a nice idea, I would sign up but i'm kinda complicated with my times so I'll pass :o I only wanted to comment the idea is great ;_;

(๑ↀᆺↀ๑)✧
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (15) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [OPEN] Females: FPS Games LE

faery - Mar 24, 2016

25 by w8ste »»
Aug 26, 2020 1:03 PM

» [CLOSED] ★Video Gamers Weekly Claim★ Various ( 1 2 )

Phraze - Feb 13, 2016

86 by _QQyuellis »»
Jul 10, 2016 8:30 PM

» [GAME] Keep one - drop the other ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Pride - Dec 10, 2015

204 by Kunii »»
Jul 4, 2016 4:24 PM

» [CLOSED] Females: Fighting Games LE

faery - Mar 24, 2016

28 by kleenex4u »»
May 26, 2016 7:26 PM

» [GAME] Gaming ABC ( 1 2 3 )

Pride - Nov 17, 2015

127 by ZugarCupK »»
Apr 27, 2016 9:46 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.