Forum Settings
Forums
New
Nov 5, 2015 6:12 PM
Jul 2012
Are there any differences between anime and manga?
Is it just a story from anime?
Something changed?
New stories?
Which episode is currently ilustrated?
Any informations about end?
Nov 20, 2015 9:09 AM

Jan 2015
As far as I remember the only thing that has been changed is Yuu's flashback (It's just clearer)
Apart from this, it's completely the same.
Nov 15, 2016 10:28 PM

Apr 2016
So wait, does this mean that the manga continues where the anime ended? Or was the anime completed before the manga?
Nov 25, 2016 8:50 AM

Jan 2015
Danthefanotaku said:
So wait, does this mean that the manga continues where the anime ended? Or was the anime completed before the manga?
The manga is just the retelling of the anime. Basically manga is just starting from episode 1 of the anime.
Nov 25, 2016 2:12 PM

Apr 2016
Madara22 said:
Danthefanotaku said:
The manga is just the retelling of the anime. Basically manga is just starting from episode 1 of the anime.
Ah, okay, bummer. I was hoping to see more of their adult life (if they actually were able to become adults).
Nov 26, 2016 5:52 AM

Jan 2015
Danthefanotaku said:
Madara22 said:
Ah, okay, bummer. I was hoping to see more of their adult life (if they actually were able to become adults).

It happens to most original animes. They just retell it which sucks, I wanted to see the continuation too.
Nov 26, 2016 10:09 AM

Apr 2016
Madara22 said:
Danthefanotaku said:

It happens to most original animes. They just retell it which sucks, I wanted to see the continuation too.
Yeah, thank you for clearing up that mystery for me though, now I definitely don't need to go do anything more with this series *sniffle*even though I wanted to see more of the characters
Apr 25, 2019 1:36 AM
Aug 2018
Since it looks like the manga is now finished (6 vol 45 ch), can someone say if this still really only retold the events of the anime?
Mar 8, 2021 12:54 PM
Apr 2017
I read in a different thread that the ending is different. Does anyone know how the manga ends (since I don't know Japanese and there is no translation I won't find out any other way)?
Thanks in advance ^^
Aug 25, 2021 8:17 AM
Jul 2021
ToriShime said:
I read in a different thread that the ending is different. Does anyone know how the manga ends (since I don't know Japanese and there is no translation I won't find out any other way)?
Thanks in advance ^^

Was about to ask the same question but saw ur message. Seems like this anime and forum are dead sadly, so if we wanna find out, we will have to just relate the manga pictures to the anime ending. Though I don't think it is different as one of the answers on this forum says that only his flashback was clearer. Hope this answer helped you!
Aug 25, 2021 9:08 AM

Jan 2017
ToriShime said:
Thanks in advance ^^

Domeoryx said:
Was about to ask the same question but saw ur message. Seems like this anime and forum are dead sadly, so if we wanna find out, we will have to just relate the manga pictures to the anime ending. Though I don't think it is different as one of the answers on this forum says that only his flashback was clearer. Hope this answer helped you!

The ending is the same , but the Manga added a short epilogue (It's in RAW) : https://imgur.com/a/mWTp4BL
Someone on Reddit translated the dialogues : https://www.reddit.com/r/CharlotteAnime/comments/atiirv/what_a_ride/eh243o2/

"Tomori: When you left, you gave me this to look after. This is yours.
Tomori: I'm giving it back to you.

Yuu: It's mine? Is that so?...Thanks.
Yuu: What is this?

Tomori: It's a music player.
Tomori: Our favorite song is on it.

Yuu: Our favorite?
Yuu: Is that so...?

Tomori: Want to listen to it?

Yuu: Yeah.

Tomori: Did you enjoy it?

Yuu: Tomori, you really love ZHIEND, don't you?

Tomori: ......Yeah I do. But Yuu-kun, it's not "Tomori" anymore, right?
Tomori: As lovers, I think we should both call each other by our first names."
"Genius lives only one storey above madness."
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

"Stupidity is a talent for misconception."
– Edgar Allan Poe.

"I'm tired... & hungry."
– Alexioos95.
Aug 25, 2021 9:16 AM
Jul 2021
Alexioos95 said:
ToriShime said:
Thanks in advance ^^

Domeoryx said:

The ending is the same , but the Manga added a short epilogue (It's in RAW) : https://imgur.com/a/mWTp4BL
Someone on Reddit translated the dialogues : https://www.reddit.com/r/CharlotteAnime/comments/atiirv/what_a_ride/eh243o2/

"Tomori: When you left, you gave me this to look after. This is yours.
Tomori: I'm giving it back to you.

Yuu: It's mine? Is that so?...Thanks.
Yuu: What is this?

Tomori: It's a music player.
Tomori: Our favorite song is on it.

Yuu: Our favorite?
Yuu: Is that so...?

Tomori: Want to listen to it?

Tomori: Did you enjoy it?

Yuu: Tomori, you really love ZHIEND, don't you?

Tomori: ......Yeah I do. But Yuu-kun, it's not "Tomori" anymore, right?
Tomori: As lovers, I think we should both call each other by our first names."

Aww, the 'our favorite song part' was just so cute UwU. Thanks a ton for this! Love the anime community bcz of this kind of stuff :D Thanks a lot again for this!

More topics from this board

» What happend to this manga?

albinz - Dec 18, 2017

17 by Alexioos95 »»
Dec 28, 2022 12:33 PM

» Anybody knows where to read the volume 6?

TheLonelyFox05 - Jan 22, 2022

0 by TheLonelyFox05 »»
Jan 22, 2022 8:01 AM

Poll: » Charlotte Chapter 9 Discussion

Akoram - Nov 12, 2018

0 by Akoram »»
Nov 12, 2018 11:22 PM

Poll: » Charlotte Chapter 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 29, 2015

2 by NajSuarez94 »»
Oct 4, 2015 11:02 AM

Poll: » Charlotte Chapter 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 29, 2015

1 by Xenocrisi »»
Sep 27, 2015 2:36 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.