0.0%
2/5
0.0%
1/5
0.0%
1 votes
Oct 14, 2015 8:39 AM

Apr 2015
So episode 28 is finally out and we got a story continuation which i've been waiting since last episode which centers around the story. Both parts about training except the first part was all a dream...yay.... The training makes me feel that jewelpet can do pretty much what humans can do. They can do push up, sits up, meditate and cross their legs? So opal didn't change to human. aw bummer. There goes the equestria girls.
So about the stone wall thing. I pretty sure the middle one is jewellina (looks like the one in season 3) and the bottom two are ruby and luea and there are some other pets. Ruby says it's airi but i kinda doubt that. so when Labra cast her magic to make huge domino, she was crying because she's so high despite the fact that she can use her floating sphere thingy. Just like last time, it seems that in jewelland, jewelpet's transformation seems to last longer and can cast powerful and unlimited magic.
Lastly Opal seems to be suspecting that Airi is a chosen girl??? Overall is a great episode focusing on the main story again.

Next episode is Larimar idol again. Looking forward
Oct 14, 2015 9:21 AM

Apr 2015
and the last time we see this stone wall thingy was in season 1
Oct 14, 2015 1:25 PM
Jul 2015
blitzsparkz said:
There goes the equestria girls.

Hah! I see what you did there! I never really thought about it, but yeah, this does actually remind me of Equestria Girls!

This was a nice episode. Loved the "It was all a dream!" plot in the first half, and the inception dreams with Ruby and Labra at the end.

Aren't we getting too many idol Larima episodes? There's been so many this season, and I know they're trying to push her because she was just introduced recently, but wow. I think it could have a little more variety, just like her bushy tail episode. I loved that one.

More topics from this board

» (IMPORTANT) Would you be interested in a new series in the Jewelpet anime?

Cybre771 - Mar 28

0 by Cybre771 »»
Mar 28, 5:56 AM

Poll: » Jewelpet Attack chance

Eluko-chan - Feb 5, 2016

2 by Fircoal »»
Feb 8, 2016 10:29 AM

» Jewelpet Magical change Dream selection: What is rilu rilu farilu? Discussion

Eluko-chan - Jan 31, 2016

1 by bgunit »»
Feb 5, 2016 2:58 PM

Poll: » Jewelpet Magical Change Episode 39 (finale) Discussion

Eluko-chan - Dec 25, 2015

14 by Orion_Eden »»
Jan 2, 2016 6:40 AM

» End of the franchise?

Eluko-chan - Dec 19, 2015

8 by Hyuse »»
Dec 28, 2015 12:13 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.