Forum Settings
Forums

winter break help me watch something good !!! Romance is my genre of choice but more details inside

New
Dec 14, 2009 6:21 PM
Apr 2008
after a long semester at college...finally some time to relax and enjoy the company of ur friends and of course start a new series.

I enjoy a concrete ROMANCE (not some side romance non sense that never gets resolved... hate those..dam u overdrive!...sry got carried away)

harem is ok...if its still serious and realistic..meaning not just like overly done girls dry humping one guy at the same time for no reason in school withthe professor mayb getting in on the action too.

Ecchi is fine...but again just dont need to see panties every 5 min....basically i i like wat men like but im not a 15 year old horny boy.

No hentai. thats not wat i watch anime for...

Some deep life revelation or a good take home message always leaves me feeling good after the anime is all done!
ex) NHK s a favorite of mine
kimi ni todoke also hasa nice message that rings true in the real world

Thank you all that have taken the time to read my request and thank you for making a suggestion.

Big Franco
Dec 14, 2009 6:32 PM

Mar 2009
Lovely Complex is a good romantic comedy. I noticed it wasn't on your list.
Dec 14, 2009 7:25 PM
Apr 2008
sry let me update that... i dropped it

was good till it got overly ritual/ repetitive in humor and romance relation (same thing every ep till i dropped mid way)

thanks ne way!
Dec 14, 2009 8:15 PM

Jan 2009
Nana best realistic romance out there. I understand it starts out as mainly a comedy, but that is because of the introduction to the characters. It has by far the best characters and most realistic plot.

Pick Lovely Complex back up, it gets a 100 times better and episode 18 is by far one of my favorite scenes.

Adding
-Itazura Na Kiss
-Beck(Has romanctic undertones, music is freaking great though)
-Hanbun no Tsuki ga Noboru Sora
-Maison Ikkoku
-Skip Beat!
Dec 14, 2009 8:38 PM

Mar 2009
Itazura na kiss.

Keftih said:
I heard Itazura na Kiss was a pretty good Romance, although the main male lead is a bit of a d-bag.

Correction: a bastard

More topics from this board

» Anime recommendations please

MeZaDefined - Apr 24

3 by Dariat »»
29 minutes ago

» Any anime with a despicable/contemptible villain?

Gfralp - 11 hours ago

7 by H_Castaigne »»
47 minutes ago

» looking for anime recommendations from people who has similar taste

windyshadow - Apr 21

22 by windyshadow »»
4 hours ago

» Please recommend anime that has plot/tone/genre/theme of sci-fi/futuristic/post apocalyptic/modern times + fantasy/medieval/magic/old times?

Donkunsan - Apr 18

33 by Donkunsan »»
5 hours ago

» RomCom Suggestions for someone who's seen a lot of em

Benassiesto - Yesterday

7 by Tsuyatoash »»
9 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.