Forum Settings
Forums
New
Sep 13, 2015 9:52 PM

Aug 2013
This is the main entrance to the school after scanning your PDA and entering. It's a long pathway that overlooks the other places besides it, leading to the main school building.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Sep 14, 2015 11:33 AM
Sep 2015
Lisbeth Von Stahm

It was a nice afternoon (don't know what time it is) when a big limousine pulled up to the entrance. Paparazi were all around it with their camera's. The door's opened and the camera's flashed. Lisbeth stepped out from the car with a beautiful smile and began posing letting the people photograph her. Soon a big bodyguard started pushing them away as Lisbeth walked down the path and sat somewhere on a bench. The paparazi were lead away as another bodyguard brought Lisbeth her luggage and her pet platypus. She waved them off as the limousine and the paparazi soon left. Lisbeth took a bag of sour wine guns and began eating them
[b]Aaaah these are the best for in the afternoon as a snack. But they may get me fat though so I should really look out
I'm merely a deredere, tsundere, devidere, yandere, kudere and all dem other dere's :3
Sep 14, 2015 12:49 PM

Aug 2013
Akimoto

As he exited the scan building, he found himself on the entrance path, seeing all the stuff the school had to offer. Wow. Dad built this? It looks so amazing! He thought to himself as he walked down the path before he felt hungry. He reached into his bag and pulled out a wrapped banana muffin with no nuts. He unwrapped it and took a bite.

As good as always...
Sep 14, 2015 12:59 PM
Sep 2015
Lisbeth Von Stahm

Lisbeth was enjoying her wine gums till she eventually ran out of them. She threw the empty bag in a bin and wanted to lift her bags up. She took them but they were very heavy. This was of course, because of all her clothing. She didn't have much make up and only painted her nails and used eye shadow. After walking down the long path for a good while, in the hot sun, she started feeling sick.
Oh no oh no oh no. I feel sick, so freaking sick. Why did it have to be so darn hot today?! Dammit!
She was able to go on for a few seconds but then she became extremely pale. She now passed out in the middle of the path with her luggage half on top of her
I'm merely a deredere, tsundere, devidere, yandere, kudere and all dem other dere's :3
Sep 14, 2015 1:09 PM

Aug 2013
Akimoto

He was throwing the wrapper away when he saw a group of people gathering up. His curiosity let him over to the group, squeezing threw to see a girl on the ground, but not any girl. She was famous, but more importantly, passed out. He wanted to just leave her for the infirmary staff could come get her, but he didn't want to give the school a bad name on the first day by leaving a girl alone, passed out and getting possibly humiliated.

Hey! He says, pulling out his PDA and showing his student ID. I'm Akimoto, son of the headmaster. If you all don't get away from this young lady, the first thing you all will be doing today is a load of exams!

With that, they cleared out and Aki used his wires to carry the girl, princess style to the infirmary with the suitcase tied to wire, which was connected to Aki's back.
Sep 15, 2015 3:35 PM

May 2015
Notren
He arrived at the entrance with drum sticks in his back pocket. and carrying a white bunny in his arms.
"I will fight for my kingdom, I will not retreat, i will stand my ground, and fight to my last breath, let this be remembered in history as the day the knights of the Grey raven stood their ground against impossible odds. Stand by me my brothers and show your honor to the king!" knights of the Raven Finale stand. None survived but neither did the enemy.
Sep 16, 2015 8:06 PM

May 2013
Fuyumi
She was walking towards the school, her bag over her shoulder and a air of superiority over most students. She scoffed at the schools appearance as it seemed bland and boring to her.
Sep 16, 2015 8:15 PM

Aug 2013
Akimoto
He left the dorm, trying to clear his mind. I kept saying baby steps, but it just looks like I just finished it o- He was thinking, then he saw a girl and stopped dead in his tracks.
All of a sudden, he had a couple of flashbacks in the blink of an eye. He was starting to remember stuff.

Chiba
She made it to the entrance and saw Akimoto. She was about to run over to him when she saw the girl he was looking at. A quick flashback came to her and she widened her eyes.
She's...
Sep 16, 2015 8:19 PM

May 2013
Fuyumi
She noticed a few students starring at her "take a picture it lasts longer." she snickered as she kept walking. She thought the boys face looked familiar but couldnt put anything to it so she didn't let it bother her.
Sep 16, 2015 8:22 PM

Aug 2013
Akimoto
He let her walk by, but he immediately summon his sticky wires and pulled her towards him, who's face was hidden by his hair.
You're name...is Fuyumi right? He asked. He felt that he was starting to get a big headache.

Chiba
She decided to watch the scene play out.
Why do I know her name...and why does she feel important?
Sep 16, 2015 8:37 PM

May 2013
Fuyumi
Upset she was suddenly dragged to meet some boy " thats my name, why do you know it? And why are you holding me hostage? In this sticky wires." she questioned him unable to see his face she was only getting angrier as she waited for his answer.
Sep 16, 2015 8:43 PM

Aug 2013
Akimoto
He looked her straight in the eyes, his ghoul eyes showing.
You used me...like I was trash. You never felt anything at all! I may not clearly remember, but I know I've met you before. I've talked to you before. We were friends...but that was just your little game. Stringing wires to me and playing me like a puppet. I won't let you do that again... He said, about to throw a fist at her face, but Chiba grabbed his arm.
Sep 16, 2015 8:49 PM

May 2013
Fuyumi
While he was yelling she materialized a small knife in her hands and managed to start cutting herself free. "Ha! Sounds like something i would do." she laughed a bit more "why don't you go cry about it to your little girlfriend." she said breaking free of his wires and pointing at chiba. "Im not sure where you think you know me from but if I'm such a problem why not leave me alone."
Sep 16, 2015 9:00 PM

Aug 2013
Akimoto
He looked at her with anger, then pulled his arm away from Chiba. Let's go, Chiba. He said, walking past Fuyumi and to the dorm lounge.

Chiba
She looked at Fuyumi with worry, but followed Akimoto.
Sep 16, 2015 9:06 PM

May 2013
Fuyumi
She smiled and laughed "don't bother me again who ever you are." she said as she went into the school and looked for the library.
Sep 16, 2015 11:06 PM
Sep 2015
Text to Aki
From Lisbeth
Good morning hot stuff ;) I really enjoyed last night and I hope I can see you today again
Here's a nice picture ;3
in the text was a picture of a naked Lisbeth. Doing a certain pose with spread legs
[i]I hope you like it ;)
Xxx, your girlfriend Lisbeth
Sep 16, 2015 11:20 PM

Aug 2013
Akimoto

He was still mad when his phone buzzed. He opened his phone and his redness from being mad turned redness from blushing too hard.

Chiba
What's the matter, Nii-cha- Why is Lisbeth, the German pop star, doing a pose like that naked...and why is it on your phone...and what happened last night? She asked seeing the text. Akimoto scrambled to explain how his ghoul powers kicked in and ect.
Sep 16, 2015 11:23 PM
Sep 2015
Lisbeth Von Stahm

Lisbeth had gotten dressed and had found Aki at the entrance so she hugged him from behind and kissed his cheek
[b]I'm also his new girlfriend. Hehe~
Sep 16, 2015 11:48 PM

Aug 2013
Chiba
She was split between angry and happy, eventually going with happy.
Wow! My brother is dating a pop star. How far have you gotten?

Akimoto
Well...
We went all the damn way! He thought.
Sep 16, 2015 11:50 PM
Sep 2015
Lisbeth Von Stahm

We went aaaaaall out last night. Aki showed me a whole new world
She smiled and held his hand
Sep 17, 2015 12:00 AM

Aug 2013
Chiba

You guys went around Marina City? That's cool. She said.
Sep 17, 2015 12:01 AM
Sep 2015
Lisbeth Von Stahm

[b]Y-Yeah that's what we did. It was ehm... very fun hehehe
Sep 17, 2015 3:38 AM

May 2015
Notren
Seeing the entire commotion but snowball down and waited till the problem solved it self then after observed them from a distance. He than left to the bridge.
Morco3131Sep 17, 2015 2:19 PM
"I will fight for my kingdom, I will not retreat, i will stand my ground, and fight to my last breath, let this be remembered in history as the day the knights of the Grey raven stood their ground against impossible odds. Stand by me my brothers and show your honor to the king!" knights of the Raven Finale stand. None survived but neither did the enemy.
Sep 17, 2015 3:35 PM

Aug 2013
Akimoto
Yep. It was most definitely that. Nothing more, nothing less. He said, lying through his teeth.

Chiba was skeptical, but smiled.

Chiba
Alright then. I'm gonna go see dad, so later Nii-san. She said, making her way past the two and to the school building.

When she was gone, Akimoto sighed with relief.
Sep 17, 2015 3:38 PM
Sep 2015
Lisbeth Von Stahm

She giggled and kissed Aki for a little
[b]Your sis is really nice though. Bu the way about the club thing, I probably wanna be in tge light music club
Sep 17, 2015 3:44 PM

Aug 2013
Akimoto
I'm more into drama club. He told her, then saw the sun high in the sky.
Noon, huh?
Hey. Do you actually wanna go walk around in the city? I feel bad that I lied to my sister about what 'world' I showed you.
Sep 17, 2015 3:49 PM
Sep 2015
center]Lisbeth Von Stahm
[/center]
Lisbeth made a cute smiled appear on her face as she hugge his arm
[b]Of course I want to my prince~
Sep 17, 2015 3:55 PM

Aug 2013
Akimoto

After being serious this whole time, he decided to play along.
Alright, my princess. Let's go explore the city, then later, we can re-explore ourselves. He said, kissing her cheek.
Sep 17, 2015 3:58 PM
Sep 2015
Lisbeth Von Stahm

She smiled as she hugged his arm a little tighter while leanig her head on his shoulder
She then turned to her cute personality
[b]Ooh could we also visit a clothing shop nyaa~? I bet we can find something fun there for you to look at nyaa~
Sep 18, 2015 12:02 AM

Aug 2013
Akimoto
He smirked, thinking about it.
Yeah. Of course we can. He said, making his way to the bridge with Lisbeth.
Sep 18, 2015 12:44 AM

Jul 2014
Ushio
She screetched to a stop with Akane in his arms after a lightning dash from the bridge to school.
-Here we are. he said with a smile and put Akane on her feet, then ruffled his hair a bit
Sep 18, 2015 12:53 AM

Mar 2015
Akane Watanabe

She had hardly registered that she was now finally at the school, she looked around, moving her hand through her hair, which was now fairly windswept from moving so fast. "Th-...Thanks, I guess..." She said, looking around the Entrance, and at the school itself. She walked over to a bench that was near them, sitting down slowly and sighing. She once again fished out a pack of cigarettes from her jacket, taking out a cigarette and putting it in her mouth. She slid the pack back into her jacket, taking out her lighter, flicking it open, then lighting the cigarette. She flicked the lighter closed, putting it away. She took a long draw from the cigarette, taking it out of her mouth with two fingers, blowing a long trail of smoke.

She sighed in relief, after all, all she wanted to do since she got here was just smoke in peace. She leaned back in the bench, looking over at the boy. "I'm Akane Watanabe, by the way. How 'bout you?" She asked, putting the cigarette back in her mouth idly after flicking it a few times.
Sep 18, 2015 12:56 AM

Jul 2014
Ushio
-Don't mention it.
he said, then casually stepped on the bench and sat on the backrest, putting his elbows on his knees.
-Name's Ushio Sakami, but you can call me Shi. he smiled
Sep 18, 2015 1:07 AM

Oct 2014
Avius

After a lot of walking he made his way over to the school entrance. Ohhhhh, there it is... He thinks idly, biting into his apple before throwing it into a bush. A couple boys stood to the side and upon spotting Avius, who was wearing his usual Japanese style clothes, they pushed off the fence and approached him. How's your day mate? One of them asks with a snicker. His friend also smirked. Avius didn't mind the boys and shrugs, ma-ma as my people say... He mutters with a bored voice. The boy's approach him and harasses him for a bit, nothing serious, just nasty comments on his clothes, his Asian appearance, his "feminine" ponytail. Avius doesn't react to them, he simply stands still, not bothered by their antics. That is until they get rough and aggressive, displeased with his nonchalant attitude. They begin to push him, hit him occasionally and when Avius still doesn't react, one of the boys punches him in the face which puts him down. Avius wipes the blood away from his nose and the boys leave, fed up with Avius not reacting. He gets up and rubs his shoulder before proceeding into the school, his nose still bleeding. His expression had seemingly not changed, it remained expressionless. He was simply too lazy to retaliate against the common delinquents and didn't care if he bled a little, he didn't like wasting energy at all.
Sep 18, 2015 1:19 AM
Sep 2015
center]Lisbeth Von Stahm
[/center]
She smiled and kissed his cheek
[b]Lets to baby
Sep 19, 2015 12:53 AM

Mar 2015
Akane Watanabe

She stared up at the sky idly, taking the cigarette from her mouth and blowing a puff of smoke into the air. "Sounds like you're from Japan too, right?" She asked in a tired tone, trying to make idle chit-chat, as she was too tired to think of a more in depth or interesting question.
Sep 19, 2015 1:09 AM

Jul 2014
Ushio
-Eeyup, 100%... even if my middle name is Italian. Youd be surprised how many funny moments were generated because it is Mario.
he snickered
Sep 19, 2015 1:10 AM

Oct 2014
Avius

As he walks through the entrance, he spots emo girl and speed boy. He stops, contemplates raising his hand and calling out to them, his ponytail swaying lightly. His gray blue eyes seemed to be calculating something. And he was, he was calculating how much energy it would take to raise his hand and mumble a greeting. He rubs his face and shakes his head, Too hard... I'll just keep walking, that way my energy can stay up... He thinks to himself before turning and taking his slow steps forward.
Sep 19, 2015 1:24 AM

Jul 2014
Ushio
He noticed Avius look at them before looking away, so he raised his hand in salute and called out.
[B]-Yo, hey there!
Sep 19, 2015 1:31 AM

Oct 2014
Avius

He groaned softly and began to calculate the gain-loss ratio. If he talked to these people and got to know them more, he would have a 67.89% chance of making friends, if he left them alone, that percentage dropped to 23.4%. Making friends = People to watch your back, you have people to fall back on, can get them to do stuff for you. He rubs his face again. Guess some small talk won't take too much of my energy away... he thinks melodramatically before walking over to them. Yoooooooooooooo........... He drones on, raising his hand in greeting halfheartedly.
Sep 19, 2015 4:09 AM

Jul 2014
Ushio
-I passed by you on the bridge, right?
he asked with a smile
Sep 19, 2015 6:25 AM

May 2015
Notren
he walked thru the entrance.
Sep 19, 2015 8:09 AM

May 2015
Grit
She arrived at the school entrance.
Sep 19, 2015 3:39 PM

Oct 2014
Avius

He nods his head, You were the one who was really fast right? He asks with a yawn. He looks at emo girl and remembered that he had promised to buy her cigarettes. He scratches his head and sighs.
Sep 19, 2015 11:10 PM

Jul 2014
Ushio
-Im just too energic, i have to move pretty often.
he smiled.

Christina
She passed through the gates and saw the group, then scoffed as she walked on towards rhe auditprium
Sep 20, 2015 8:09 AM
Sep 2015
Kotoha Okihara
She walking around the entrance in her bikini and looked around
[b]Hmm so this is Ace high is it?
Sep 20, 2015 8:10 AM

Jul 2014
Ushio
As he was looking around he spotted Kotoha and widened his eyes, then fell backwards from the bench one second before having a nose blue.
Sep 20, 2015 8:13 AM
Sep 2015
Kotoha Okihara
She noticed Ushio falling back and ran over to him as she helped him out holsing him a little close
[b]A-A-Are you okay? What happened?
Sep 20, 2015 8:15 AM

Jul 2014
Ushio
He shook his head a bit to get rid of the dizziness, then he noticed how close he was to Kotoha's chest and blushed brightly.
- I-im fine, n-nothing much! he babbled, having his eyes pinned on her boobs.
Sep 20, 2015 8:17 AM
Sep 2015
Kotoha Okihara
Is there uhm like anything I can do to make you feel better? Your nose is all blue too

She didn't really notice him looking her her boobs but she shivered a little cause of a bit of wind making them jiggle
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » [Student] Character Creation ( 1 2 )

LeCrowe - Sep 13, 2015

61 by MysticalPhoenix »»
Nov 21, 2015 10:07 AM

» [Ace High Academy] Dorm Lounge ( 1 2 3 )

LeCrowe - Sep 13, 2015

123 by Sodalicious_ »»
Nov 11, 2015 11:45 PM

» [Ace High Academy] Dorm 3

LightSpark090 - Sep 18, 2015

41 by Iamtheecchiking »»
Nov 11, 2015 4:16 PM

» [Ace High Academy] Dorm 8

LightSpark090 - Oct 6, 2015

1 by Zeno »»
Nov 10, 2015 7:32 PM

» [Ace High Academy] Rooftop ( 1 2 )

LeCrowe - Sep 13, 2015

87 by LightSpark090 »»
Nov 5, 2015 10:58 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.