Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 30, 2015 5:25 PM

Jan 2013
I made this with a tablet so I can't put any any picture yet. Sorry about the inconvinient.
The house is situated in a very calm place near forest at the border of the city.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jul 30, 2015 5:44 PM

Jan 2013
Daniel makes his way back home. He enters the house and hangs his cloth revealing his elven ears.
"Guys I'm back!" When he shouts this 1 cat and 2 dogs comes to him running and jumps on him. He hugs them and falls down cause of their weight.
"I fear when I get 300 years I'll have back problems..." He looks at them remarking something strange. He sigh.
"Were are the other two?" One of the wolf barks at him.
"In my room? So they were trying to surprise me? Must be another one their dirty pranks..." He sigh again.
"Now, now guys move. I need to get up." They move from him but stay close while he walked to his room. Once he opens his room he finds things in a complete disaster. With two cats on his bed high fiving.
"You two..." He said in a very angry tone. The two cats froze in one place out of fear.
He takes them by the neck "it's time for very very cold bath." The cats started crying. The rest you can imagine what happened.
After punishing his naughty cats he went to the kitchen and started making his and his pet's food. After eating he went to his living room and sat down. His pets all around him. He just sat there thinking.
i wonder how they are doing. Tomorrow it'll be 14 years since I left. Maybe I should get back and assume my place as the crown prince but then again I don't want to stop doing this... This, this is what want to devote my life to. This is what want to do but with me gone Allora will have to marry some guy as soon as my father leaves the throne... he sigh as he kept fighting himself as he usually does everyday.
ChadNegroJul 30, 2015 10:22 PM

Aug 4, 2015 7:45 AM

Jan 2013
Daniel

He wakes up realising that he fell alseep on his sofa. He stretches and yawns.
"Time to get up!!!"
He stood up and did his morning routine. A little of exercise and feeding himself and his companions.
"Alright guys, since I really can't leave you alone in here I'll take you with me to the store today."
He told his pets before going out with all of them.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» {Arzla} Hearthforge (Tilly's Forge/Home) ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Rauzi - Jun 25, 2015

343 by Rauzi »»
Aug 19, 2015 11:15 AM

» {Arzla City} - Tavern ( 1 2 )

Wymsical - Jun 21, 2015

75 by Wymsical »»
Aug 16, 2015 3:52 AM

» {Arzla Castle} - Guest Room 3 (Sir Siegfried will be staying here)

Wymsical - Jul 12, 2015

5 by Ookami-51 »»
Aug 12, 2015 8:21 PM

» {Arzla City} - Streets ( 1 2 3 )

Wymsical - Jun 20, 2015

135 by ChadNegro »»
Aug 12, 2015 7:15 AM

» {Arzla City} - Arzla City Entrance ( 1 2 )

Wymsical - Jun 20, 2015

58 by Ultea »»
Aug 10, 2015 1:32 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.