Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 27, 2015 10:22 AM

Jan 2013
Stronghold of the Orcs, it is divided into three key regions.

The Deeproads

These are large underground caverans that only the Orcs know and patrol, leftovers from the Dark Elf race when it was wiped out, and absorbed into the horde, leading to its wild variations in apperance. The ruins are often explored by would be treasure and monsters hunters, though none has laid eyes on the Orc Fortress, and lived.

The City of Orsimgrad: A mixture of handcarved structures and buildings left by the Dark Elfs, its the capital and main city of the Orcs, they have several smaller settelments stung out alond the deeproads, but this is the main.

And lastly,

The Top Houses: Ruins left to the Chiefitans and at the upper most level of Orsimgrad are the seats of power for the Orcish Kin, most of the females live here, with only the strongest of Orcs getting a bride at the top levels, in turn children when they come of age are sent to the bottom levels to work their way up.

Orcs Generally have a hostile view of outside traders, viewing them as rip offs, who try and buy things with flippa, thus when an Orc punches them in the face to collect teeth, which is to their laws just payment, this tends to escalate into hand to hand mortal combat.
RedArmyShogunJul 29, 2015 5:28 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jul 27, 2015 12:50 PM

Mar 2015
On the road, a deathly silent force of sixty one men crept along in the shadows, keeping quiet. They had tracked a single orc back to this place, and were now hunting a larger orc party, they believed could only number about five hundred orcs. They moved quietly, unseen, and deadly, heading towards the city of Orsmigrad.
Jul 28, 2015 5:30 PM

Jan 2013
As the force of trackers follows the orc hunting part, the group moves ahead minus a couple lingering soldiers, whos conversations can be heard.

Orc 1:"Oi! You lot! Get back ta watch'n out backs willz yah!" The larger of the trio says, as he punches on of the smaller ones in the face.

Orc 2:"What dat fer! Yah should be moar orky! Like Da Warboss!" Says the one whom was hit.

Orc 3: Being one of the smaller Grenchin and thust somehow smarter than his larger breathern, he toys with a crossbow. "Yah Big Dummie! Thats why he hit yah! The Warboss is gathern us boyz! Cause we gonna go to War!"

Orc 1: "Shhhh! Yah Blimy git! Do yah want them Ranga Boyz ta 'ere? Ehh? Da Warboss is gonna track em with Da Ridahs, we taughts the Piggus ta smell em like Truffals! Wez gonna find em, den we'll show'em da boyz are made fer two things FIGHT'N AND WINN'N!"

Orc 2: Beating his chest loudly he screams "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGHHHH!"

Orc 3: However Orc three seems skeptical though hesitantly voices this. "..but have we found da way up?..or we gonna march on da robe boyz first?"

Orc 1: Having enough of this kicks the pair. "Get a move on! No moar Asky things!"
Jul 28, 2015 6:42 PM

Mar 2015
[b]Death Walker[/b]

WAtching the small hunting party, he determined that it would be best to have one of the orcs to question. It seemed as though they orcs were getting organized under some war boss. Which could spell trouble if the force actually found a way to fully organize the entire race. The rangers could do something about it, but only for so long..... He whistled at two of his men, who in turn tapped each of the rangers near him on the shoulder, and those rangers repeated it, until the entire company had been alerted. They all simultaneously knocked arrows on their bows, and stood up, the black cloaks making sure they were concealed. The men took aim at each one of the orcs, aiming for their throats and the back of their necks, intending to not let a single one say anything, minus Orc 1, and let loose a volley of arrows, slaughtering the unaware orcs. Then they moved to the left and right of the orc, surrounding it, and knocking one more arrow a piece. The whole matter was finished in less then a minute, and orc 1 was surrounded, with a cloud of death ready to be unleashed upon him. Death Walker strode out from the group of assorted men and elves.

[b]"You will speak with me now, and you will listen, or my men will make you a arrow bag, understand orc?"
Jul 28, 2015 7:13 PM

Jan 2013
"Tch, as if we boyz are fraid o'die'n ummie, let me tell yaz something, Orcs ain't scared of nuttin. An'we neva lose, if we run its cause we'll be back with moar of da boyz, if we die, then it don't mattah. So save yah threats ummie, da times, they are a change'n, we done nok'n each ottahs heads, and wez gonna come fer youz and yourz..so go ahead ranga an do yah worse."

The much larger Orc says defiantly, his armor was thicker than the two fallen, with his axe in hand it wasn't too likely at this close of range he wouldn't get a few hits in if not alert the horde marching onwards at the end..curiously they were marching in formation rather than the rag tag lines that were common of the Orcs in the past.

"Heh Da boss is gonna stomp yah good." Spitting on the ground in front of the ranger, it was possible to likely coax additional information out of the Orc, but he seemed to have no intention of surrendering.
Jul 28, 2015 11:58 PM

Mar 2015
[b]Death Walker[/b]

Death walker smirked.

"You have courage orc. Though you should know, I have no intention of killing you... yet.... You can speak now, or we can drag you back to our camp, and put your fingers and toes over a fire, and then cook em, real nice and slow like, then we'll cut them off after they've been cooked a good long while, and feed them to you. Just so were clear, you mean nothing to me Orc. Like you said, you are very much replaceable, and the times that you think are changing will not.... Your commander will fall, whether you think he will or not doesn't matter."

With that he placed his bow in the leather holder on his back, and drew his sword.

"Tell me now, what are this warboss's plans, or I will cut it from you."
Jul 29, 2015 12:07 AM

Jan 2013
"An what makes yah think I know shit all, yah sodd'n ranga?" With a glint to his eyes he swings his sword, screaming loudly. "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGHHH!"

Whild it wasn't likely he would get far, the ranger likely did no understand the scale of what had happend down here, it wasn't a single warlord or tribe, but the whole Oricish force. Though with his scream and Charge, the Horde up ahead seems to vanish up ahead leaving it in question if the heard his last call and were in ambush, or had simply moved on ahead.
Jul 29, 2015 12:35 AM

Mar 2015
[b]Death Walker[/b]

He smiles.

"If you know nothing, then you are of no use to me. Rangers! We are done here, end this miserable creature's life. Then move on. Await me at the entrance to this cavern."

With that, a single arrow was loosed, impacting the orc in the throat. In the meantime, the rangers all moved back into the shadows, and crept along the road back towards the entrance they came in. Death Walker in the meantime, hid himself in the darkness, throwing his cloak about him, and making himself seem like a large rock, while still being able to see the road clearly.
conman2163Jul 29, 2015 12:41 AM
Jul 29, 2015 8:46 AM

Jan 2013
As if answering the question, far ahead in the distance in a pit like arena a huge glow shines of tens of thousands of torchers, in fact if not for half the arena being smashed, the Army wouldn't even be able to fit, though it was kept in box formations of 10 x 10 of Orc Warriors with Company standards, 100 men strong Each, at a given time 25 of these Companies parade out on to the field as a further thousand in giled armour stand amongst the back rows.

Even at the distance they are a massive unified yell can be heard by the Rangers.

"WWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHH!" Followed with the Bellowing of mighty War Mammoths whos great size forces them to come in by pairs. Mixed in with the cries for war shouts of "SPINCRUSHA SPINCRUSHA SPINCRUSHA SPINCRUSHA!" And "WARBOSS WARBOSS WARBOOS!" Can be heard with the traditional battle cry, the huge Orc Host would likely warrent investigation given it seemed the troops were on parade.
Jul 29, 2015 1:49 PM

Mar 2015
[b]Death Walker[/b]

While his troops marched on towards the exit, Death Walker decided to investigate the little orc party that was going on. He unsheathed a knife, and moved quietly through the darkness towards the city, eventually stealthing his way to the top of a nearby building with a view over the smashed arena, and looked over in awe at the numbers. The orcs had never gathered in such force, and the fact that they were in even some semblance of a formation..... it wasn't good. Someone needed to warn the other civilizations in this country, and fast.
Jul 29, 2015 3:09 PM

Jan 2013
"Ehehe, how yah do'n Ranga...not so fast ehh, da Warboss wants ta see yah." Says the voice of an Orc cloaked in black, as suddenly hundreds of torches spring up to light, and a horde of War pigs heads off down the way the Ranger came. Up on a Dias from the underside of the Arena a large light source, likely a bonfire sping ups. Upon it in a throne made of Orkish skulls sits a single figure, who looked almost bored with hist right hand leaning against his face, as said arm rested on an armrest. With two Orcish women flanking him and a row of sheild armed footsoldiers at the base.

"I Has a horn if yah ain't given ta speak face ta face..well Moar like Face ta Shield Wall, we ain't dum'nuff ta stand in yah bow range." The black garbbed Orc says in reply.
Jul 29, 2015 3:34 PM

Mar 2015
[b]Death Walker[/b]

Death walker looked around at the army that had surrounded him. He hadn't been cautious enough. He drew his sword.

[b]"And why should I speak to your warboss?"
Jul 29, 2015 3:46 PM

Jan 2013
"Don't matta if yah do or don't but he wants ta speak wit yah. Or yah can run off wit yo tail between ya legs, all da same to us. Wez were ordad to give yah weak boyz a head start." The Orc says with a Shrug. It didn't matter to him much how it went, but he didn't want the warboss punching him in the face, though he didn't understand why they had to lay there and wait, if he was so sure they were coming.
Jul 29, 2015 3:54 PM

Mar 2015
[b]Death Walker[/b]

He shook his head.

" Fine then, I will speak to your warboss orc."

It might give him some valuable intel that he needed.
Jul 29, 2015 4:01 PM

Jan 2013
"Right den, yah Ummie..Come on then yah Git." The orc in black leads the ranger off to a dias, surprisingly the path given to him is blank and clear of orcs, and rather clean. Not even the other Orc follows him.

At the end of the Walkway was a Dias which was directly below the one the Warboss was on.

At the end was speaking tube that ran the length, likely a left over of the Dark Elfs. Upon the confirmation of his arrival a rather..clean..if accented voice with a bit of malice behind it echos from the tube...and likely to some shock to the Ranger.

"Greetings Ranger. How is the hospitality of the Deep Roads, and what Brings you to my Realm?" Though the voice left no doubt it was indeed orcish, it spoke clearly, and not in the dimwitted way of all Orcs till this point.
Jul 29, 2015 4:11 PM

Mar 2015
[b]Death Walker[/b]

He shook his head.

[b]"Of all my days on this good earth, this certainly is a first. A smart orc? Your deep roads hospitality is terrible. And I suppose you can guess what brings me to your realm. My only question is how did you know I was a ranger? Contacts in the north I presume? If so, your reach is long."
Jul 29, 2015 4:24 PM

Jan 2013
"Hardly..My breathern may be stupid, but after I killed the chiefs, it was easy enough to tell who would be so bold or stupid..Your kind use the same arrows, and the same armor, those arrows arn't like those we have here, thus you may be from this north you mention. It is not know lands to us. The treasure chasers, and bandits all use varrying equipement that is not so like your own."

"I simply sent out bait for you to take. Man is curious is he not? " The voice says from above.

"Also from the reports from the Gretchin that survived your raids, I gatherd you are the leader. If so I have a task for you human. Would be hunter of my kind."
Jul 29, 2015 4:30 PM

Mar 2015
[b]Death Walker[/b]

He held up his hand.

"What is your goal before we move to this task? Do you intend to make war on man?"

It did not matter to the men and elves of the north, yet.
Jul 29, 2015 4:51 PM

Jan 2013
Smiling from up above, a steady laugh reaches out from the tube.

"Oh make War on Man? I just wish to see the lands above, so that my kin may learn that there is more than these hovels we have..but as you and others of your human race have shown, barring a few exceptions, you all are the same..and not much unlike us..cruel and savage. So do I intend to make War?"

With another light bit of sinister laughter the voice calls back down the tube. "I Intend to conqure your kind, put you in Chains, and make you the instructors, and servants of mine. Your Lands will be ours, your knees shall bend to me. And all in the world shall be ours."

Pausing for a bit, Spincrusha appears over the edge with his hammer gazing down. "Hear me well Ranger, I am Spincrusha, Grand Warboss of the Orc horde, unifier of the Orcish people, reformer of lands. Go from this place, and tell all the Kings, and all lords, that the Horde shall march upon them, that with out might we are right, and that all shall be ours. Should they save themselves from destruction they shall meet us in the open fields and do battle. There is no shame in defeat, should they fight with honor, we shall treat them with favorable status." Pausing he issues a final Warning.

"Should they defy us, or surrender like babes, then your husbands and fathers will be killed, your sons will become slaves, and your wives and daughters shall bare the sons and daughters of the horde, as we absorb you as we did the Dark Elfs."

Turning back from the edge should the Archer take a shot at him, the Warboss's words come back down the tube. "Provided you live. We Orcs shall give you a head start, even now we are hunting your men. Leave this palce, and live Ranger, should you fall it will be by my hands, the next time we meet, anything less is unforgivable, slayer of my Kin..leave me."

While not voicing it would actually take time to get the horde to the surface, and with the pairs ignorance of the situation above ground, it was unlikely anyone would believe the warnings of a man not even from their lands, plus the talks of a smart Orc would be seen as crazy. Likely to boths disappointment, no Army to fight in Glory would bee metting till well after thee Orc Rampage had started..plus there was one..small issue.

the Orc from before now makes a reapperance with an axe in hand.

"Wellz I got know idea wut da boss said, but wez gonna beat yah, yeah? So yahz run as fast and far as yah can. We'll be comm'n ta kill yah real soon Ummie...like 60 drips by five..uh sod it, five minuets yeah? Wez already hunt'n the rest of yah boys with the Piggas Ehehe!"
Jul 29, 2015 5:15 PM

Mar 2015
[b]Death Walker[/b]

Death Walker drew his bow, knocked an arrow, turned around and shot the orc who appeared in the throat. Then he walked off back the way he came. After quite a bit, he reached the entrance, where his rangers were.
Jul 29, 2015 5:26 PM

Jan 2013
As time passes, a gretchin runs over to the warboss bowing low. "Warboss! The Ummies did like yah said, we got a few of em too!"

Picking up a lizard like creature that was a common food source in the underground from a platter, the warboss takes a bite out of it, spitting its head on the ground.

"I don't care about that. Did the scouts find the roads they use?"

The smaller orc smiles widely. "O'course Warboss! Wez found it! The sun is bright! But like you said we keep'n out of sight!."

Laughing at that, the warboss throws the smaller creature a handful of teeth and smiles, while his kind knew the way to the mage city, and the local roads, they never till now, minus in small bands ventured to the surface..now thanks to the rangers, they had a general idea of where to look..it would take time to move the army, and to find the best routes...but Spincrusha had all the time in the world.
Jul 29, 2015 5:34 PM

Mar 2015
[b]Death Walker[/b]

Death Walker gathered up his rangers. There had been a small skirmish where two of his men had died, but other then that, he had taken no casualties in the trip. The rangers set off at a run, heading for Kabul, and the capitol within the country. With luck, they could be there within the day.
Jul 29, 2015 6:00 PM

Feb 2013
Death Walker and his rangers run for a couple of hours, reaching the distant exits of the roads. However, as they walked out, something clearly was very different.

The Deep Roads were dark and unwelcoming and their exits often were filled with light and welcoming breezes. However, this time, it was very different. The atmosphere was heavy and air was cold. Everything seemed to be very different.

The darkness of the night was a welcoming sight for the Rangers, though, as it meant that they would have more cover to run on and would have less trouble with hiding. However, for those who had acute senses, it was clear that there was something sinister in this area of the Deep Roads. Something felt very, very off.
Through me the way is to the city dolent;
Through me the way is to eternal dole;
Through me the way among the people lost.
Justice incited my sublime Creator;
- Divine Comedy, Inferno, Canto III.
Jul 29, 2015 6:06 PM

Mar 2015
[b]Death Walker[/b]

Death Walker stopped, and held his hand up, stopping the other rangers. The men and elves all drew their swords, as did Death Walker.

[b]"Who's out there!"
Jul 29, 2015 6:24 PM

Feb 2013

As soon as Death Walker shouts that out, an enormous spear-like bolt is launched at them in an impressive speed, immediately hitting the frontliners of the group. The spear penetrated through the ranger as if he was made of paper, but that was only the beginning. After it cut through the man, his blood lifted up in the air, forming needles and blades of blood, which moved towards the other rangers and started a chain effect. Due to their lack of armor, the blood blades could cut easily, and with each kill, more blood was fed to the magical attack. It then moved up and threatened to move towards Death Walker, at an impressive speed.

After even a couple of minutes, everyone was either dead or severely injured. And then, from the shadows, three people came out. They wore dark heavy armor and only one of them was using a bow. The other two carried longswords, with only one of them carrying the shield. All of them had bright red eyes as they walked towards the now defeated group. The man in the center chuckled lightly as he signaled for the two to stop as he walked towards Death Walker. He seemed to be testing the man, as if seeing what he could do after all his brethren were killed and the rest was injured.
Jul 29, 2015 6:29 PM

Jan 2013
Watching from the Darkness, one of the Orc Gretchin upon seeing this all scurries away in a sprint, his master would want to know about these strong humans..or were they humans.

Either way the Warboss must know! Though the Orc likely would not be moved to help the humans.
Jul 29, 2015 6:35 PM

Mar 2015
[b]Death Walker[/b]

Death Walker watched as his brothers in arms were slaughtered, and drew his sword, yelling in anguish and hate at the three figures. Drawing three throwing knives. He threw one of them at each figure. Then he ran forward at surprising speeds. The mask on his face concealing he rage. His weapon was ready, he was prepared to slay each one of these figures in retribution.
Jul 29, 2015 7:10 PM

Feb 2013
As soon as he started to run, the man with the bow drew another large arrow and shot it before Death Walker could even react. The spear-like arrow made it's way to his knee-cap. The arrow perforated through and caused Death Walker to immediately fall down, his sword flying away as he did so. As he looked up, he would see the man in front of him took all one knife to his chest, held the other in his hands while the man in the back, a tall black figure, also took the knife without any sign of pain or blood. "What a joke. The man thinks he can kill us, brothers." One of them, the one in the middle said. The black man in the back laughed as he watched.

The tall man walked towards Death Walker. Once he was close enough, he stepped on the man's knee injury with an other-wordly strength. "He thinks he's any different from these men we just killed." With that, he looked down at Death Walker, with his eyes glowing red. He extended his hand to Death Walker's face, but noticed that he still had his hands free. He quickly used the knives he had catched from the man to pin down his arms to the ground. Chuckling at the man's screams, he then removed his mask. "Oh, my friend... The night has just begun. However, I think we can have some... Fun, in seeing you struggle against fate." With that, he placed his wrist above Death Walkers face and took out a bright white knife. "See, I will grant you a gift that many think not to exist. Eternal life..." With that, he moved the knife slowly, cutting his wrist and the veins in it. Blood poured towards Death Walkers face and, as he struggled, the man stomped on his leg once more, forcing him to open his mouth.
Jul 29, 2015 7:45 PM

Jan 2013
Hearing of the Report, the Warboss nods, somewhat troubled by this. However it was not any of his affairs..but there was one that needed to know. Or rather deserved to know..the Orc had no intention of siding with anyone than his own, but Orcs had enough honor to hold deals that they agreed upon.

"Get my Boar Ready..And follow my instructions with the men. I must ride." Taking his mount, and hammer, the warboss puts on a black cloak covering his head, taking a seldom used road to the South. To see a teacher from long ago.
Jul 29, 2015 10:32 PM

Mar 2015
[b]Death Walker[/b]

Death Walker struggled as best he could and tried to fight against the Vampires, but the knives stuck in his hands were lodged so perfectly, they rendered them useless, severing specific muscles need to operate his arms. HE watched, a defiant glare in his eyes as the templar cut his wrist, and dripped the blood into his now open mouth. He attempted to spit it out as the blood filled his mouth, but he had swallowed most of it when the vampire dripped it into his throat initially. He was unaware of the most painful process that was about to take place.

"You will not break me undead filth. I know of your kind. My fellow rangers may have fallen, but we are merely a few of many, that will hunt you down for this."

Even as he said this, the changes in him were beginning to take place.
Jul 30, 2015 4:11 PM

Feb 2013
(you can post him waking up in the morning after.)

"You saw for yourself what we can do to you. This is just the beginning my friend. The Eternal Night will soon be your ally." With that, the tall man chuckled as the changes started. Death Walker's heart started to beat incredibly fast, dangerously so. "You know, not everyone goes through transformation unharmed. Some tend to still hear their heart..." With that, the blood pumping was faster, and the vampire's blood traveled far faster through his veins. However, the blood of the vampire started to burn his skin and some of his organs, mainly due to it's venomous asset. "...Others still feel their skin burning as they lay down to sleep..." His head was aching like he never felt before and his teeth in special started to crack and soon his two canines fell down into his mouth. His old teeth were no longer as resistant and as such, they felt as if they were now paste. "...However, the most painful memory is most likely the eyes and the teeth." With that, he chuckled again.

Death Walker's eyes slowly started to become blurry and his jaw grew a little. His bones felt as if they were cracking and being reconstructed. His skin was now becoming pale as snow, but the burning sensation wouldn't leave. His nails fell down and new ones were replacing it, cutting through the skin and the meat that was in his hand. His spine started to protrude out of his back, but it didn't leave his skin.

The man no longer needed to anything to him. He quickly turned around and hid the bright white knife. "Let us go. We still have to search for the Artifact." With that, he walked into the shadows with the others, completely disappearing. The pain that was becoming a Night Walker was the most excruciating thing there ever was. It was likely that Death Walker would lose his consciousness very quickly.
Jul 30, 2015 5:47 PM

Mar 2015
[b]Death Walker[/b]

Death Walker lost consciousness quickly, per prediction, waking up the next morning on the ground, curled into a ball. His weapons were still nearby, and everything he needed to move on was still around. He uncurled form the ball ,and stood shakily to his feet. Unknowingly, the cloak he wore kept him safe from the now blazing sun. Collecting his weapons, and grabbing letters from the inside of each of his men's cloaks, and stowing them inside a satchel at his side. He looked down at the knives in his wrists, then pulled them out.... without an issue, the wounds healing themselves. He gazed down in amazement. His eyes were sharper, as was his sense of smell. Was he really one of them though? He shook his head, disgusted by the fact that the creatures hadn't even given him the sanctuary of death. He placed the mask he had discarded on his face, and pulled the cloak closer to his body. He looked around, wanting to see if anyone else was still here. After a moment, he ran off in the direction of the nearest town, moving as fast as he possibly could.... Which is to say, about normal running speed for a human...
conman2163Jul 31, 2015 3:32 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» {Arzla} Hearthforge (Tilly's Forge/Home) ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Rauzi - Jun 25, 2015

343 by Rauzi »»
Aug 19, 2015 11:15 AM

» {Arzla City} - Tavern ( 1 2 )

Wymsical - Jun 21, 2015

75 by Wymsical »»
Aug 16, 2015 3:52 AM

» {Arzla Castle} - Guest Room 3 (Sir Siegfried will be staying here)

Wymsical - Jul 12, 2015

5 by Ookami-51 »»
Aug 12, 2015 8:21 PM

» {Arzla City} - Streets ( 1 2 3 )

Wymsical - Jun 20, 2015

135 by ChadNegro »»
Aug 12, 2015 7:15 AM

» {Arzla City} - Arzla City Entrance ( 1 2 )

Wymsical - Jun 20, 2015

58 by Ultea »»
Aug 10, 2015 1:32 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.