Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 26, 2015 4:18 PM

Feb 2013

A large castle, constructed almost two millennia ago by the first Vampire King, Vaffir, and the Firstbloods(first fathers of the noble houses). It stands at the Southwest-most of the island, in what seems to be a small bay that allows passage to the sea. The bay is covered in a mysterious and powerful fog.

The castle is considered the center of their kingdom, with many villages and the large forest of darkness standing behind it. It is a port city nearing the seas that cover the Isle of Fog.

About the Isle of Fog: It is an island standing at the northeast of the Arzlan Empire, considered haunted by normal humans. The island is covered in an unnatural fog that seems to keep boats away and destroys non-vampire marked ships. Inside the fog, an ever-lasting night stands, with the moon forever lying above the castle and it's grounds.

The Dark Forest stands behind the castle, and it is a forest of creatures of the night and demons that not even the Vampires dare to cross or face.

Though the Eternal Night seems to have been a work of the Firstbloods, the island was always fantastical and out-of-the-ordinary creatures seem to have always lived in it.
Through me the way is to the city dolent;
Through me the way is to eternal dole;
Through me the way among the people lost.
Justice incited my sublime Creator;
- Divine Comedy, Inferno, Canto III.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jul 27, 2015 12:54 PM

Oct 2014
Caelan

Caelan walks the castle halls, contemplating many things. Some trivial, some more impacting. He was a silent vampire, he detested those who did not think before they spoke. A conversation to him was like a battle, you had to take the bits of information, fit them together, and then understand what the other person is saying. Whether it be plain and simple or if their true meaning was shrouded behind lies and deceiving smiles. Once you knew their true meaning, you counterattacked with your own words, may they be hostile or friendly.
Jul 27, 2015 1:59 PM

Jan 2013
Spinning like a top, Klause hums some sort of song as his antics take him further down the hall, with a worried female human assistant in maid garb, and a vampire male assistant dressed in the fasion of a butler, hurridly chase after him, mostly asking him to stop this, or to not do that. He pays no attention as he nears Caelan.

Coming to a sudden stop, Klause looks the man over briefly before tilting his head. "Oh this won't do. This won't do at all..Carl...no Caelan was it? Yes..Caelan it was..why so serious, Caelan..why not smile and see the beauty the world holds..mayhaps you would like a painting on the wall?"

Never having much liked the noble, or the other way around, the pair could respect the others means in climbing up top, but still the man couldn't help but to acceapt a challenge when he seen it. Plus the mans serious nature always put him in a good mood when he set about unfolding chaos before him, the reactions were priceless.
Jul 27, 2015 2:28 PM

Oct 2014
Caelan

He nods slightly to the vampire in greeting, just a nicety that was necessary in politics if one was to keep his reputation respectable. He didn't agree with the man however, respected him though. Any vampire who was a noble had to be strong willed and determined, despite exterior appearances. He doesn't smile in answer to the mans statement though.
Jul 27, 2015 9:29 PM

Jan 2013
"Oh as serious as ever, and as silent." Klause says as he stares at the paintings in the hall. "Oh..to tip them just a bit.." Bored of the man before him he stares at the collection of objects in the hall, as if pondering what to do next.
Jul 28, 2015 2:21 AM

Dec 2013
Petrach's night was going swimmingly. Lady Rachel had lashed him over 100 times in the past week. He had cleaned her room perfection. He had even been slapped just a few moments ago. A big grin clung to his face, the very air around him charged with his happiness.

He was bouncing his way down the hall to complete another one of his directives when he noticed two beautiful figures in the moonlight. Their names escaped him, but he could tell they were important. After all, anyone who wasn't dressed like a rag doll like him had to be important, he believed.

Now's my chance to meet some of the other masters! Maybe they're friendly.

He didn't feel like reading the mood. He instead took his spot next to the one looking at the pictures.

"So, my Lord. How goes the night?" His mouth watered at the thought of being next to such a important figure.

I don't know who he is, but I know he's my guy.
Jul 28, 2015 2:19 PM

Jan 2013
Paying no mind to the new arrival Klause continues about exaiming the paiting. Letting the less talkitive do the talking. Till he hears the man speaking to him directl.

"Ehh! Tell Me, What do you think of this painting? Its trash isn't it!?" Pointing at it with his right hand, while it wasn't obvious danger laid here behind the mans eyes. With his left hand on his cutless, he awaits for an answers. The Maid and Butler traveling with him cringe slightly but dare to not speak.
Jul 28, 2015 2:35 PM

Oct 2014
Caelan

Caelan leaves the man to his shenanigans and begins to walk away.
Jul 28, 2015 2:36 PM

Dec 2013
Oh! Now's my chance! The Lord has taken the time to speak to me!

"Oh, no, my Lord! It's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen!"

The singsong voice was enough to get on anyone's nerves and that's exactly what he was going for. He wanted another slap. Maybe he was being greedy, but he craved it like an antic craved opium.

"My Lord, a story, if I may. I once knew a painting that was said to be more beautiful than this. I myself never saw it, but I heard that wars were fought over it. It is said that the painting changed depending on who looked at it! It was painted by the Goddess herself! It is said that the painting has been lost and destroyed, but perhaps I could be mistaken! Perhaps this is indeed the painting! I don't know, but I do know that I appreciate the time you've wasted on me, my Lord!"

Yes! Now smack me! Right in the cheek!
LilGreasyKidJul 28, 2015 2:42 PM
Jul 28, 2015 3:09 PM

Jan 2013
"You are blind. I have made better work. And a goddess huh..I do not believe in such things unless I can see them, regardless no such painting exsists, I have raided the sea's for hundreds of years." He says removing his hand from the blade. The man had saved his own life unknowingly but had earned a bit of Ire, a trick questions with no correct answer. Listening to the story, the Vampire gives a shrug, not giving the man before him what he wanted at all.

"Hmm...a living painting..now that is something to consider.." Pondering it, Klause spins on his heel, walking off down the hall this time.

The two behind him bow lightly towards the man as they go off in pursuit to keep him out of trouble.
Jul 28, 2015 3:25 PM

Dec 2013
The Lord's harsh words made Petrach smile. He wanted more.

"My Lord! Tell me more about your exploits! You were a raider? Please! Tell your Servant more!"

You were so close! Slice me! Gut me!

The servant began to follow the others before catching up to their master.

"My lord, I once heard of a Pirate who lived for over a thousand years, raping and pillaging his way across the coasts. He had found the fountain of youth and the elixir of immortality. They say even today he sails the sea! Could it be you that the legends spoke of?"

The servant wasn't going to let his Lord escape. He would become the gnat that buzzed in the Vampire's ear.
Jul 28, 2015 5:59 PM

Jan 2013
"Thousands? No, that would not be me." Klause says as he goes about his way down the halls, seemingly ignoring the mans presence, but such was the way with Klause.

As the human assistant follows him, she tugs his sleeve. "My Liege..Prisoner 57 needs his meal.."

Spinning to face her, stopping in his tracks he pauses. "Tell me Tomorrow, he can go without food."

"My pardon my liege..you told me this three days ago..it ca-" Before she can finish the Pirate smiles throwing the girl over his shoulders with a quick grab. "Ehehehe...Ah fine fine..feed him if you like. Hmm..lighter than I expected..oh well." Setting her down he turns his attention back to the male that was following him. "Who is this man, why is he following me?"

The male vampire in the Butler Garb bows. "An idiot of some sort, you were just talking to him about your legend." Eyeing the other Vampire, he had heard rumors of this one..but if he was after punishment...this was most unwise..though if he could redirect his masters attention then he could give the pervert his beatings himself..his master did not simply beat things as punishment, either you were something he took care of greatly..or something he used in studies untill it died.

Klause turning his attention back to the man pauses for a bit. "Oh So...wait no...you arn't him..I killed him ages ago, used his blood to make a painting, so you want to know about piracy?" He asks forgetting that he wanted to know of his legend and not the act itself.
Jul 28, 2015 6:18 PM

Dec 2013
"Oh, my Lord! I want to know everything! Anything you wish to share with me would be more than enough!"

Petrach did not notice the Butler. He was in the presence of true power. Nothing else mattered. His thirst for the air around the Lord was what drove him forward.

"I don't mean to boast, but I consider myself a storyteller of sorts! However, I am not familiar with the specifics of such exploits like Piracy! Do they not simply take from the rich and the poor alike and roll around in their wealth? Do they not simply drink and be merry?"

It was indeed true that Petrach wasn't schooled in the language of the seas. Thus, what better resource than a man who conquered the tides themselves?
Jul 28, 2015 7:30 PM

Jan 2013
"Huh?" Pausing to think on that he shrugs. "I was poor back then. So I took what I needed. I found it to be fun, so I kept doing it..but rolling around in wealth, drinking and being merry?"

Pausing for a bit Klause spins back on his heels taking off. "Nonsense. I gave most of the join to the crew. I pay service fairly. I used the money I made to keep my ship afloat and to gain materials for research. My materials and value have changed..some of the money early on I gave to the poor. Mostly as I had no need of it." Seemingly lost in his glory days he chuckles lightly. "There was a Vampire wench of fair looks I laid with back then however, and I ended up here..I forget many things, but she while I cannot remember her name, her face I am like to never forget..but ahh yes the topic, some of my men raped, some used the money to get drunk, some had grudges, mauraders come with causes and shapes of their own my boy!"

Grinning as he grabs the maid yet again, Klause spins her around much to her dismay as he spins round and round carrying them further down the halls, he pauses to laugh. "Thats why I love mortals! Living like this grows dull! Too many of us are the same in our stagnation! But the mortals, weak as small animals always change, always adapt, always bring so many new ideas! So many stories not alike the other! I love them dearly! Studying them! Helping them! Killing them! Maybe even fucking them! A world without mortals would be drab indeed!"
Jul 28, 2015 8:00 PM

Dec 2013
"Oh, so I see my information about piracy was incomplete after all. 'Tis to be expected. My wisdom cannot compare to yours, my Lord!"

He looked at the Vampire as he almost gleefully swung the girl around.

Crush her spine. Crack her neck. Give me something I use! I want to have pleasant dreams tonight!

"But as innovative as they seem, My Lord, humans die. They smell, they whine, they complain. They believe in false gods and they even fight over the most trivial of things! I once heard there was a magnificent kingdom eons ago. One that was meant to last for all eternity. However, it was brought down from the inside over a measly grain of rice! One measly grain of rice! Surely, such savages deserve to die, am I right, My Lord!?"

He didn't actually believe that, but he found that the Lord did seem to like humans. If he successfully tainted the Lord's beliefs in anyway, surely that would earn him torture and punishment. His knees grew weak at the thought.
Jul 28, 2015 8:11 PM

Jan 2013
Being a sociopath he can't help but notice the younger ones attempts at goading him. He was forgetful, not stupid. "Go about your work you two." Letting the girl go he waves them on, though the Male stays with him. "Well I guess that is your job."

Looking back at the person before him and tilts his head. "Hmph you sound as stupid as that fool of a King, hopefully his head will grow wings and part from his neck soon enough. And take your talk of gods and promised lands elsewhere I have no need of such." Stopping where he was Klause smiles at the man before him.

"Was there anything you wanted, I have work I must do, I care not for the ploys and whims of our kind, only of my work, and when I am keen my raids." Growing tired of it, he had his hand on his left hand resting atop his sword, the same smile fixed, meanwhile the Vampire behind him makes a throat cutting motion, in a final attempt to get this one off the path he was on..the master did not punish like this man seemed to want. He only killed.
Jul 28, 2015 8:34 PM

Dec 2013
Petrach desperately wanted to get stabbed, so initially, the hand on the sword delighted him. However, as a servant, he knew that obstructing a Lord's work was unforgivable. He decided to take what he could and run.

"My Lord, I apologize. Your words themselves are enough to satisfy me. I only wished to bask in your presence for a time before hurrying off to my mistress. I can picture her now, calling me to her side."

He knelt down on one leg, his head down, giving the man before him utmost respect.

"Please. Do not let me keep you! You have work to do. I look forward to our next meeting."

A sick, pervert grin that stretched from ear to ear made itself know on the idiot servant's face. Still grinning, he got to his feet and bowed before the Lord before rushing past him and the Butler.

Next time, I get him to stab me. For sure.
Jul 28, 2015 8:59 PM

Jan 2013
"What a strange man...Who was that?" Klause asks as the man runs past in a hurry. He was strange for sure.

"..No one of importance sir.." The Butler says letting out a sigh. the last time someone had dared to stop Klause, he had ended up painting a new bird on the wall of his manor.

"Find out..he's the sort of man that could pose problems for me..hmm this could be fun..or I could relearn the book I lost long ago..he was right on that regard, humans are too fragile, but thats also why I love them so. Vampires make poor medical test subjects you know?" Klause says rubbing his hand under his chin in thoughtful pose.

The Butler for his part shudders slightly thinking back to that book, even that man would learn true pain..and not likely find pleassure in it.. "Of course my lord, all is for you to design." He says with a bow.

"Indeed it is. Let us be off, which lab am I in toda.." As they travel onwards the butler provides him with directions and his written tasks of the day.

(Hmm might make a lab for him)
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» {Arzla} Hearthforge (Tilly's Forge/Home) ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Rauzi - Jun 25, 2015

343 by Rauzi »»
Aug 19, 2015 11:15 AM

» {Arzla City} - Tavern ( 1 2 )

Wymsical - Jun 21, 2015

75 by Wymsical »»
Aug 16, 2015 3:52 AM

» {Arzla Castle} - Guest Room 3 (Sir Siegfried will be staying here)

Wymsical - Jul 12, 2015

5 by Ookami-51 »»
Aug 12, 2015 8:21 PM

» {Arzla City} - Streets ( 1 2 3 )

Wymsical - Jun 20, 2015

135 by ChadNegro »»
Aug 12, 2015 7:15 AM

» {Arzla City} - Arzla City Entrance ( 1 2 )

Wymsical - Jun 20, 2015

58 by Ultea »»
Aug 10, 2015 1:32 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.