Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Do you like this episode?
Jul 19, 2015 12:52 AM

Apr 2015
Three straight weeks of fan-service. I don't mind. I never really get excited for sapphie episode but this one is good. She got a whole episode for herself unlike garnet who only got 10 mins of episode. She's still obsessed with science. She even have a lab at her apartment and how did she afford an apartment in the human world? The best part about the first part is the light katana fight. Luea and luna and really fight. And then they save sapphie and get out of the island leaving sakutaro alone. Second part was about finding out the real sapphie. There's a switch that can allow sapphie to clone herself and then no one can tell who's the real sapphie. I find it quite funny that in the first part, luna know that airi was a fake and she know its laura under it but couldn't tell which is the real sapphie. And then they have a competition to see who's the real one. They use the same stage in jewelpet tinkle which is great. There even was a yu gi oh's reference. In the end sapphie transformed which is obvious that she will. I'm not sure but i think she's the only one that have a tail sticking out in human form. Loved her rhythm symbol as jewel flash. In fact all jewelpet's magic have a symbol of their own.

I don't think i need to say about the ending anymore.

Next week is larimar's idol episode. She's my favourite so i'm looking forword to it. That was fast, another larimar episode but at least they focus on her idol this time.

More topics from this board

» (IMPORTANT) Would you be interested in a new series in the Jewelpet anime?

Cybre771 - Mar 28

0 by Cybre771 »»
Mar 28, 5:56 AM

Poll: » Jewelpet Attack chance

Eluko-chan - Feb 5, 2016

2 by Fircoal »»
Feb 8, 2016 10:29 AM

» Jewelpet Magical change Dream selection: What is rilu rilu farilu? Discussion

Eluko-chan - Jan 31, 2016

1 by bgunit »»
Feb 5, 2016 2:58 PM

Poll: » Jewelpet Magical Change Episode 39 (finale) Discussion

Eluko-chan - Dec 25, 2015

14 by Orion_Eden »»
Jan 2, 2016 6:40 AM

» End of the franchise?

Eluko-chan - Dec 19, 2015

8 by Hyuse »»
Dec 28, 2015 12:13 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.