Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 16, 2015 1:44 PM

Jan 2015
As the title states I am wondering if I should watch this anime. I tend to shy away from any anime before around 2002 because of the art style, art plays a big role in my enjoyment of anime. If I am not quickly interested in a story with bad art I will tend to drop it. However, I am willing to overlook the art if the story is truly fantastic. I love romance anime and have seen quite a few so I will probably only watch this anime if it fits certain criteria. I was wondering around when do whoever the main couple is get together in this series, if it is not till super late I am not sure if I would be willing to suffer through the sub par art. Also, when the couple get together do we get to see a bit of their relationship and does the series actually focus on their relationship instead of outside drama or comedy or something like that. As long as the couple gets together by around half way or earlier, ideally, I will probably give this anime a shot but if not I am not sure if it is worth it. Give me your opinion.
Jul 16, 2015 2:53 PM

Jan 2015
Really hoping to at least get one response because I don't really like to start anime if I'm not sure if I am going to like them. I just want someone's opinion on Hana yori Dango, and just to know around what point in the series do the main characters get together. Would really appreciate any responses. Thanks!!
Jul 16, 2015 3:02 PM

Oct 2014
Well if you're into romance and love triangles then yes you should
Jul 16, 2015 3:15 PM

Jan 2015
I am but I really hate it when no one gets together for like 40 episodes so without any spoilers do the main couple in the series get together by around half way at least or is it much later?
Jul 16, 2015 3:20 PM

Oct 2014
AsunaXBae said:
I am but I really hate it when no one gets together for like 40 episodes so without any spoilers do the main couple in the series get together by around half way at least or is it much later?

I have only seen the first 14 episodes.
So sorry I don't know
Jul 16, 2015 5:03 PM

May 2011
I absolutely adored it.
They take forever to get together, and I'm not sure if they ever do really but it's a classic but I love it.

More topics from this board

» Just Really Great Anime Suggestions

Benassiesto - 59 minutes ago

1 by H_Castaigne »»
10 minutes ago

» Real Robot Anime

PlasticRobot - 3 hours ago

4 by Dizzy-san »»
2 hours ago

» Tense, exciting Anime with big mysteries?

Fckthwrld - 4 hours ago

4 by Zarutaku »»
3 hours ago

» Almost cyberpunk sci-fi anime

Eternal-Destiny - Apr 25

11 by rejote »»
4 hours ago

» Rec fantasy/isekai anime without OP MC

D5rkUnl0ck3r - Yesterday

4 by rejote »»
4 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.