Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 9, 2015 3:39 AM

Nov 2014
Ok. Naruto. I think we all know that this is a “fairly” popular anime.
Now, this is a question that has been bugging me for, ever since I watched Naruto. What time-line are they in? When do they live?
The reason why I would do such a theory is simple, they have computers; electricity and other things of the sorts, but strangely don’t have guns, tanks, or even nukes. And in the 700th chapter of Naruto, Naruto even had a laptop.

How about I start about the very, very history of Hashirama and Madara. Let’s take a look at their childhood, which would be around less than 100 years back. There we see that the day they lived in, based on our time-line, might be around the 15th century , if not even further. Since in that time period, there were no electronics or anything of the sorts.
So, that could mean that in the Naruto universe, when Konaha and all the other hidden villages were formed, that they made an amazing technological revolution. In less than 100 years, they made electricity; computers, even laptops.
Well ok, I think It would be quite acceptable that in less than 100 years they made massive technological changes in the world, but… There is one thing that is kind of "weird", If that is the case. Even If they did have a technological revolution, how did they create robots, like one of the 6 Pains?

As I said, I think It would be pretty acceptable for them to have a technological revolution in less than 100 years, but as far as to making robots!? That goes beyond what you can do in less than 100 years time.
So here’s my theory on this: What If Naruto is based in the future, in the long distant future. Millions and millions of years in the future, after mankind has destroyed itself completely, with a war, beyond imagination. And all of this technology, is just the remains of all those millions of years back.
And not to mention the world map. Naruto Universes world map is different than the current one. Of course some of you might say something like: “But scientists have already simulated around how the world would look like in millions and millions of years and Naruto’s world map looks nothing like It!”
Yes, that might be true, but remember what I previously stated. That there might’ve been a war, beyond imagination. And in that war, they maybe would've used nuclear bombs and we all know how devastating a nuclear bomb can be, and an entire war of those things? Not even mentioning all the other weapons that humans might create, or have created, just haven't revealed. Do you think the world would look like It used to, after a war like that? I personally think we wouldn't even be able to see the difference between Europe and America, for example.

Though, this is almost unrelated, I still think I should bring It up, while the subject is Naruto. What if, the sage of six paths, is nothing more than the reincarnation of Jesus? It’s quite possible, considering everything. Kaguya is the closest thing to god in the Naruto universe, no she is god in the Naruto universe. She is the god of chakra, pretty much. And since the Sage of Six paths is her son, I think we can all see the obvious connection. And as we all know Jesus is the son of god.
Jesus = Sage of Six paths
God = Kaguya
Well, I wrote quite a lot…
So any questions? If you have any questions, then go ahead and bring them, Narutards! (no offense, just trying to be mean…)
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jul 9, 2015 7:50 AM

Jan 2015
@TAA yeah ı do have some

1-If Kaguya is the god why is she trying to destroy us?
2-Jesus did not have any brother but the sage of 6 paths had a brother
3-I dont think they are in the future ı still dont think they are in the past why?Because they can do things we can do they can breathe fire they can make electricity with their palm.I think with those kind of abilities they can develop much faster.About the robots it uses the same principle as the puppets nagato was using them from a far away place and the mechanism used inside can be made by some puppet master but killed afterwards.
Jul 9, 2015 8:29 AM

Nov 2014
1 - She may be god, but In many mythologies, Gods have tried to kill humans and torture them as punishment, for things that aren't all that despicable and horrible to be killed for.
2 - Indeed, Jesus did not have a brother, but that was only explained later on, and only a number of characters knew that. Before that, Sage of Six path's brother wasn't even known to almost anyone, but a couple of Uchiha.
3 - For that one I've got nothing really to say, as you are correct.
Though, I do wonder, is no one there smart enough to create a gun? Since they had an outburst in technology, but they did not think of guns...
Jul 9, 2015 9:27 AM

Jan 2015
Well the guns would not be useful in their culture you can use shurikens.When you use a shuriken you can cast a jutsu and make it have abikities but guns no one is fast enough to cast a jutsu on a bullet.Which would you use a weapon which can duplicate after a throw or just a normal little bullet
Jul 12, 2015 10:52 AM
Aug 2014
As I said, I think It would be pretty acceptable for them to have a technological revolution in less than 100 years, but as far as to making robots!? That goes beyond what you can do in less than 100 years time.

In 100 years we ourselves invented a lot of stuff
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_historic_inventions#1920s

And there is even more coming:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_emerging_technologies

Yet a lot of these techonologies were stopped by religious influence, by ethical influcences by (cold) war or by weird legal rights.

I haven't watched a lot of Naruto but it could very well be that a lot of those negative factors aren't present there while there are more positive factors (such as more money and less regulations).

And then there is the chakra stuff. They have a type of means that we don't have at all. With that there is less need for certain inventions so there is more time to focus on others. And the chakra might even help with inventing.

I'd say it makes perfect sense for their technological revolution to be a lot more extreme and fast than ours was.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» [Death Note theory] What happens after the users of the Death Note die?

TheAnimeAdmiral - Feb 15, 2015

15 by Canaas »»
Mar 7, 2018 9:10 PM

» Kill la Kill vs Fascism [Spoilers]

Elvario - Sep 2, 2017

0 by Elvario »»
Sep 2, 2017 7:30 AM

» What is the problem with third seasons?

Elvario - Sep 5, 2015

3 by Elvario »»
Aug 22, 2017 1:17 PM

» Introductions

TheAnimeAdmiral - Feb 15, 2015

14 by Kupinovo »»
May 30, 2016 12:20 PM

» Hunter X Hunter

Saruwatari-san - Feb 23, 2015

3 by TheAnimeAdmiral »»
May 30, 2016 12:18 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.