Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Jul 7, 2015 4:32 AM

Oct 2014
Prince Willas Elendere

Willas snapped his head up and looked and at her seriously, he spoke in a calm yet firm tone, i will not take another woman while married to you, I will remain faithful. He says before looking back down at his wine and taking another sip of it.
Jul 7, 2015 4:38 AM

Jul 2013
A small smile had painted itself on her lips now as she looked at him albeit fondly, "you have my thanks Willas" she said, gratitude leaking out of her voice as she also took a sip from her goblet, thank you very much she repeated internally, if he had agreed with her statement the blow would have probably hurt, on a psychological level
Jul 7, 2015 4:50 AM

Oct 2014
Prince Willas Elendere

Willas nodded and looked at her, he saw the small smile on her face and he felt a little more cheerful. That being said, you better not go sleeping around in any of those fat noble's beds, he adds with a small grin.
Jul 7, 2015 4:56 AM

Jul 2013
Her face heated up slightly yet she met his gaze with a raised eyebrow of her own "I am well aware of my station Prince" she told him in a mock serious tone, "I would rather ride behind you on your mare than the latter" spoke while taking a sip from the watered whine
Jul 7, 2015 5:02 AM

Oct 2014
Prince Willas Elendere

He scoffed mockingly at this, I don't know, you seemed quite resilient to riding when I asked you before. He says before setting his win down, the breeze was quite cool on his bare torso, [b]I think I might have to start wearing tops again...
Jul 7, 2015 5:21 AM

Jul 2013
"None the wiser" she sighed smirking to herself, wondering how he would fare when winter struck with full swing, "is there such a temperature diffrence in the horse lands compared to here?" She asked him curiously also playing the watered wine down
Jul 7, 2015 5:31 AM

Oct 2014
Prince Willas Elendere

Willas looked at her and her smirk, What are you smiling about? He asks her with a joking frown, [b]the "horse lands", as you call them, don't feel winter as quickly as Arzla does. But I usually have to start wearing more clothes when winter comes anyway.
Jul 7, 2015 5:35 AM

Jul 2013
"Im sure your pigeons will mourn" she leant back in her chair rolling her eyes, the smirk even wider now, knowing that he was just as naive as herself, which was something she took small pleasure in
Jul 7, 2015 5:40 AM

Oct 2014
Prince Willas Elendere

Pigeons?!? It's not my fault that they follow me around and scream my name every time I twitch a bicep, he says a little indignantly. He was racking his brain for a retort but came up empty, so he was simply content with sticking his tongue out at her rather childishly.
Jul 7, 2015 5:43 AM

Jul 2013
"Just like pigeons flock the old bread man" she spoke while stretching like a car and biting back a yawn. One thing was for sure, she felt at ease with Willas, that was a start, was it not? She wasn't looking at him so she didn't see him stoking his toungue at
Jul 7, 2015 5:47 AM

Oct 2014
Prince Willas Elendere

Hmpf, well I'm not exactly an "old bread man" am I? He asks, retracting his tongue as he said it, he crossed his arms and yawned before looking out at the Arena, waiting for the tourny to begin.
Jul 7, 2015 5:50 AM

Jul 2013
"I shall take your opinion shall be taken into account and swiftly discarded at once" she spoke easily turning around to look at him full on, with a quicker smile
Jul 7, 2015 6:04 AM

Oct 2014
Prince Willas Elendere

Willas looked at her, meeting her gaze. You seem quite daring now that I've known you for longer, he says with a smile of his own.
Jul 7, 2015 6:07 AM

Jul 2013
"And you don't seen such a self centered narcissist" she quipped back easily, this was just starting to seem like the banter she had with Aurelia or her senior, just innocent banter, yet that thought brought a small shadow over her eyes, something was diffrent in Aurelia and she had not hears a whiff of Monty
Jul 7, 2015 6:14 AM

Oct 2014
Prince Willas Elendere

Willas notices the small change in her and he leans towards her a bit, [b]Something troubling you?
Jul 7, 2015 6:16 AM

Jul 2013
"I.." She'd broight her voice down to a whisper, quickly discarding the case about her senior, after all it would not do for too many to know about their relationship, "Aurelia seemed off.. After.. You know.." She looked away, a faint blush simmering under her skin, yet she fought to control it, not knowing if she had succeeded or not
Jul 7, 2015 6:22 AM

Oct 2014
Prince Willas Elendere

Willas noticed the blush and he felt his face going a little red as well, [b]Well i don't really know her that well so I can't tell but maybe you should go and speak with her after this?
Jul 7, 2015 6:25 AM

Jul 2013
"Yes, but.. Well in a way I fear the worst" a wry smile decorated her lips yet her eyes had returned to their normal serene, hopefully not telling anything about the several diffrent turmoils that raged on her inside
Jul 7, 2015 6:43 AM

Oct 2014
Prince Willas Elendere

Willas was unsure of how to respond to this but finally decided to say, [b]Well, just know that we are a team now, that means sharing the burden. If it becomes too big a problem, it will be one we have to overcome.
Jul 7, 2015 6:45 AM

Jul 2013
"You sound too ready to be burdened," she laughed now anew, "are you not familiar with the burdens of royalty or aristocracy yet?" She asked him genuinely curious now, people, said people did not usually out themselves out for others unless they shared a bond or were kin, and even Kim were traitorous.
Jul 7, 2015 7:00 AM

Oct 2014
Prince Willas Elendere

Willas frowned a little, [b]I had no interest in the political world, of course I am well versed in politics considering my title, forced into learning it though. Military tactics however come easy to me, but no I haven't had any burdens in Royalty. I still mean what I said Lirael.
Jul 7, 2015 7:06 AM

Jul 2013
"People don't trust easily, that's one of the first lesions Thad drilled into one's head. In the whole of court there is exactly 2 people that I trust because I must and 2 people I would trust with my life, not a lot of people now is it? If you want me to share burdens with you then we'll have to spend some more time to get to know eachother" she spoke easily, the words flowing of her toungue like water from a fountain, after all they both were complete strangers. But the fact was still there that she felt at ease in his presence
Jul 7, 2015 7:16 AM

Oct 2014
Prince Willas Elendere

Willas nodded, [b]I understand that, but a wife must trust her husband no? Even if we aren't married yet, I don't see the harm in trusting each other early.
Jul 7, 2015 7:19 AM

May 2015
Aurelia hadnt spoke for a while or smiled or even made a smirking comment like usual but right now she didnt even want to say or do anything, she had her duty to stand by the Emperor's side and that was what she was gonna do.
Jul 7, 2015 7:21 AM

Jul 2013
"What's my favorite colour?" She asked him simply, wondering if Aurelia would come in and sit with her like she had done the last time the games had been held, it was weird not having Aurelia or Rowen with her
Jul 8, 2015 10:38 PM

Oct 2014
Fighters stood around the Arena space, their blunted weapons at the ready. Some wielding them like new born's and others like experts, men were going through the crowds, hawking food and taking bets. Soon the gong sounded and the fight began, men slashed and hacked at each other, landing hits and missing, more missing than hitting. The crowd were delighted at the event, cheering for their bets and booing the ones they hadn't backed. A noble born boy of 17 was making a path through the fighters, parrying and lunging with grace. He eventually stood in front of the mercenary with the axe, he spun his sword around and went on the attack. Meanwhile, three peasants who had obviously decided to team up for now went to work at the only woman in the Arena, they used their weapons like pitchforks, using raw power to slash at her.
Jul 8, 2015 10:41 PM

Jul 2013
Lirael had watched for the first seconds yet now she had looked towards the floor trying to ignore the fried of pain and glory, wringing her hands together, why did people have to die and hurt for glory? The question had been embedded in her head now, because she couldn't find a possible answer, not one that didn't contradict everything she hoped was not true, man couldn't exist to hurt eachother, could it?
Jul 8, 2015 10:56 PM

Oct 2014
Prince Willas Elendere

There is a perverse pleasure to battle, he says to her as he watches the men and one woman battle in the Arena below. [b]It's exhilarating, like a drug that puts you on high. Your adrenaline pumps through you and you revert to a primal self, kill or be killed. That is battle, that is war. Many call the feeling battle lust, the saying "war makes monsters of men" is a true one. Battle draws on our animal instincts, our senses sharpen and nothing else in the world matters...
Jul 8, 2015 11:01 PM

Jul 2013
"Why do you have to kill for glory Willas..? Why does everything have to be bathed in scarlet? I don't understand..." She spoke raising her gaze to meet Willas' own gaze which seemed to be focused on the arena "why can't you write or cook or sew for glory?"
Jul 8, 2015 11:14 PM

Jan 2013
Grave noticing her attackers smiles thinly. all too easy... Diving right into there midsts with a dash, there swings were good at gaining space..but not at defense..with her armour it was a foolish attempt unless they expected her to be scared. Working her way in on the first, she brings her halberd down hard on him from above, with a single overpowering swing across the connection of his right shoulder and neck.

No sooner is that done, she grabs the next man and head butts him directly in the teeth, then kicks him in the grion with her steel boot. With the two beaten, the thrid mans slash clatters across her armor, turning to face him she spins with a backhand of her left hand, halberd resting in her right. "Next time yah should stab and not slash..hmm..this staff is pretty solid..I could kill some of you still.." Pondering to kill them or not she leans on the halberd briefly before weighing it wasn't worth the cost, she shrugs, heading off to find someone more worth beating..peasants were just par for the course to the bandits, rotten nobles and criminals she fought typically, nevermind those she killed.
Jul 8, 2015 11:16 PM

Oct 2014
Prince Willas Elendere

[b]Because killing makes men of boys apparently, you can fill it on the battle field. In the midst of the fray, you begin to understand, you feel alive. Truly alive, a feeling that cooking nor sewing will get you. And when you are good at it, then others respect you. Glory leads to respect, that is why men kill for glory.
Jul 8, 2015 11:19 PM

Jul 2013
"Stupid if you ask me" she mumbled under her breath, her eyes tentavely going to the competition, and locking on the only girl in the whole arena who had just took down 3 solid men as made it look like she was cutting butter
Jul 8, 2015 11:20 PM

Oct 2014
Two noble men, were fighting. Their swords dancing with each other, the flash of blunted steel too fast to follow. These were experienced fighters, eventually one of them slipped in the sand a little, sending him staggering. But a mistake, no matter how small will cost the battle, his opponent stepped forward and slashed at his hand, knocking the sword from it and successfully breaking the wrist, he then leveled the sword at the man who yielded. The victorious noble man turned and spotted the woman, he frowned. A woman had no place with steel in her hand, he advanced on her, looking to make it a quick and clean fight. This man was not to be easily beaten.
Jul 8, 2015 11:23 PM

May 2015
"War. War Never Changes..." Aurelia said to herself as she watched the people fight. Observing Carefully in the woman's movements, not caring to look at anyone around her.
Jul 9, 2015 4:40 AM
Mar 2013
When the boy spun around at him he shifted his grip and stepped back from the boy bringing himself out of reach of his sword as he brought axe to bare quickly in a diagonal swing from his right shoulder intent on breaking the kids wrist.
Jul 9, 2015 6:35 PM

Oct 2014
The noble boy quickly withdrew the sword, the axe slamming against the flat of his blade. The force of the swing pulled the sword from his grip, he let the sword fall and quickly skipped backwards, the most common move from that position was to immediately move into a slash at the now sword-less victim. Hopefully, since he moved back, the strike would miss.
Jul 9, 2015 8:38 PM
Mar 2013
Siegfried stepped forward closing the distance, bringing his swing low from the left. The shaft slammed into the boys thigh and before he could react Siegfried pulled the axe hard taking a step back hooking him behind the knee and dragging out his leg from under him forcing him to the ground.
Jul 9, 2015 10:26 PM

Jan 2013
"Ohoohoho...a Noble hmm..." As the man approaches however he seems intent on going on the attack and finishing her. Putting both hands on her halberd she might as well actually try and fight this one. Grave however seems content with staying on the defense, likely to agrivate the man.

Moving only one step forward, and one step back, she meets his blows with parries and blocks, moving the polearm expertly, and seemingly with little effort. "Ehh Mister Noble, I'm gonna attack yah, Kay? So just go ahead and surrender..or just let it happen.." While her weapon was much slower, she knew how to handle it, simply sliding the pole forward or backward, as the weapon seemingly slides effortlessly in her grip, though it was a bit lighter than her normal variant.
Jul 9, 2015 10:55 PM

Oct 2014
The noble boy cried out as he was forced to the ground, he clutched his thigh and shouted out, Yield!!! I yield! to the mercenary standing over him. Now all who were left was the mercenary, the woman and her opponent.

The noble frowned, this one wielded her weapon expertly. He withdrew a little to catch his breath, his sword now held in a defensive position. He would wait for her attack.
Jul 9, 2015 11:27 PM

Jan 2013
Grave smiling at that begins with a doward swing followed up with the same steps making little to no movement. swaying her hips slightly she alternates between smashing from above, swinging at the side, and aiming to stab or in this weapons case blunt impact into the nobles chest. "My my my..backing off my liege..ehehehe. Where is this honor you all speak of..it doesn't pay the ferrymans toll.." She says with a bit of a crazed look to her face as her eyes widen, while she likely could not kill him with her toy as she thought of it, the man likely would not forget the encounter.
Jul 10, 2015 12:30 AM
Mar 2013
He brought the axe up and rested it on his shoulder as he watched grave.There were only three people left so unless this noble was something else he would be able to fight grave uninterrupted. He looked to the noble boy and said "I'd suggest getting clear. Fast."
Jul 10, 2015 1:30 AM

Mar 2015
[b]King Elendere[/b]

King Elendere looked at the carnage of the battle below him, and actually found himself looking at it in disgust. He leaned over to the Emperor.

"DO you find these fights amusing Emperor? To ask these men to fight for gold, rather then just distribute the money amongst the poor of this city.... maybe it is just how I have been raised and how I run my kingdom.... Alas I find these tournaments of carnage and battle lust disgusting. As disgusting as I find a field of battle. Yet one is something that will happen no matter what, yet the other can be avoided."

[b]Rowen[/b]

Rowen stepped into the small balcony area the prince and princess were sitting in, and stood to the right of the door, her eyes coldly assessing both the arena, and those inside the balcony area. Her face was stoic, but those who knew her well enough would be able to see the disapproval in her eyes. After all, this was Rowen, the woman who secretly shadowed the princess on her outings, and had watched the girl from the day she was born, even when she was only a girl herself. She had a sword at her waist now, strapped on over her usual dress. She wore men's shoes that made it easy fir her to move and run though, as she detested women's shoes.
Jul 10, 2015 7:37 PM

Oct 2014
Emperor Althalos Benedict

Althalos was lost in memory, the sound of steel on steel always reminded him of the one battle he had ever taken physical part in. The battlefield had been chaotic, brutal, savage, every man lost their humanity and became beasts. That was war, a large confusing and lethal mess of blood, steel and death. He heard the King's asking and turned to him, Those who have seen war know that there is no beauty in fighting, he gestured to the crowd, who were cheering and booing, but all had ecstatic looks on their faces. You see their glee? Their joy? If a ruler bores his people, then those people will seek adventure, adventure can take many forms, joining a bandit group for one. These people come here to vent out their stress and troubles by watching others clash in battle. I do not like fighting King Elendere, however the people love it. A ruler must be for his people, and must cater to their loves and needs. Unfortunately, this is one of them... He says, gesturing to the Noble man who had just been smashed in the side of his helm by the woman. He had obviously been tired due to keeping up with her assault, and he had made one wrong move that ended him, he lay unconscious on the ground. [b]Alas, the fighting is nearly over my King, the last two contenders stand strong and against each other. They are a perfect example of warriors, look at their eyes, these two love the battle, love to test their steel. War turns a man into a beast, some never come back from that.
Jul 10, 2015 8:15 PM

Jan 2013
Smiling a bit at the fallen noble, Grave starts to the crowds amusement, or in some cases shock, to stomp and kick the defeated noble laughing as she does so. Pausing for a bit she stares at the crowd with a look of pity or disgust. Turning her attention back to the Axeman, she levels her pratice halberd directly at river bandit from before.

"Come Boy. Lets give these shit smeared fools the fun they want." Narrowing her eyes, she wasn't content with letting him attack, his axe if allowed to get up to speed or to attack first could be a threat, while her own weapon was suited more to defense, the battle axe tended to not be.

Not bothering to offer more exchanges, she runs for him with a horizontal slash.
Jul 10, 2015 8:56 PM

May 2015
Aurelia didnt say a thing as she watched Noble after Noble fall. It was all quite pathetic to see thus she had no type of look on her face as disgust but instead still with a blank expression "If it is alright may i take my leave? I need to have somethings settled out before i continue my service at your side, it should take no longer then a day." Aurelia finally spoke to the Emperor, even making a slight bow also but still with that blank expression.
Jul 10, 2015 9:01 PM

Oct 2014
Emperor Althalos Benedict

Althalos looked at her with a slight frown, she looks troubled... he thought to himself. Yes, you are excused, he says to her.
Jul 10, 2015 9:10 PM
Mar 2013
He smiled as he gripped the axe just below it's head, bringing it up and keeping the shaft pointing out like a spear. With both hands on the shaft he used it to deflect her blows off to the sides. An axe while fast wasn't meant to defend with because most of the weight was on one end but turn it around and keep the weight in your hand and now the axe becomes a sort of spear. He was being forced back but all he could think was finally, someone worth fighting.
Jul 10, 2015 9:11 PM

May 2015
Getting his approval She bows once more and then to the King in respect "My Emperor, My King" Then quickly leaves. Holding tightly onto the hilt of her blade that was sheathed at her side. Making her way as fast as she could without running towards the exit.
Jul 10, 2015 9:19 PM

Jan 2013
"Tch. What are you going to do with that toothpick, clean me shoes?" Grave says tauntingly, not worried in the least about the smaller spear she simply shifts her lower leg back, while keeping up her swings, in doing this she uses the superior weapon to keep him at a distance, while he could defend there was little else he could do. Pondering just paying him off so they could end this pointless play. For now she would just wear him down or wait for his counterattack, while not flashy it got the job done.
Jul 10, 2015 9:32 PM
Mar 2013
He gave a wild grin and said "I'm going to split your head with it!" immediately after deflecting one of her strikes he moved in closing the distance between them me bringing the axe head up from under his right arm as if to punch with it, using the axe head as a knuckle duster. He was inside her staff so she couldn't get up a good enough swing to bring him down. His blow was aimed for her belly.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

» {Arzla} Hearthforge (Tilly's Forge/Home) ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Rauzi - Jun 25, 2015

343 by Rauzi »»
Aug 19, 2015 11:15 AM

» {Arzla City} - Tavern ( 1 2 )

Wymsical - Jun 21, 2015

75 by Wymsical »»
Aug 16, 2015 3:52 AM

» {Arzla Castle} - Guest Room 3 (Sir Siegfried will be staying here)

Wymsical - Jul 12, 2015

5 by Ookami-51 »»
Aug 12, 2015 8:21 PM

» {Arzla City} - Streets ( 1 2 3 )

Wymsical - Jun 20, 2015

135 by ChadNegro »»
Aug 12, 2015 7:15 AM

» {Arzla City} - Arzla City Entrance ( 1 2 )

Wymsical - Jun 20, 2015

58 by Ultea »»
Aug 10, 2015 1:32 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.