Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jul 10, 2015 9:40 PM

Jan 2013
"Heh. Oh? Is that so.." While not the smartest of people she was skilled with her weapon of choice, allowing her right arm to slide, she pulls the pole portion of the weapon inwards at a quickrate, with her left following upwards and away from it, the blade of the pole arm was already in the way of the axe strike, intercepting it. But not being content with stoping there, her right arm continues to pull the poleblade along for another strike, but more in the here and now as it were of concern for the axeman, her left arm flies back aiming for a punch to his face.

"And the Axe didith swing, to chop down the tree, ladededda..but the shovle swung from below to rip its roots in tow."

With her little song her right arm swings the blade for his legs, while blunted it would likely be it or her fist to take him off his feet.
Jul 10, 2015 9:47 PM

Oct 2014
(you guys can decide on who wins)
Jul 10, 2015 9:51 PM
Mar 2013
He met the blade with His foot stopping it cold and slammed the forehead of his helmet into her fist bruising her knuckles and sending a shock up her arm. He took the moment to lock himself up with her so neither of them could pull away. "Hehehe.... Nice punch." He said earnestly. Blood could be seen dripping down his nose.
Jul 10, 2015 10:03 PM

Jan 2013
(her having metal guantlets aside I'll allow this with an offer from her)

With her arm going back in recoil, while her blade would connect it wouldn't have the leverage to inflict any major damage Grave sighs softly. Grinning slightly at his grab, the man was indeed strong..but so was she. Used to lifting deadmen plus their coffins, and just walking with them on her backs, she grips him in turn and starts to lean back. "Ehehe...say Axeman, unless you are trying to make me an offer for me..which I doubt you could affoard me, how about we end this here..ehh I don't like these people, and I don't care for there honour, we can wrestle..but I think I'll likely edge you out and beat you..or you can just take the fall..I take the title, you get the gold..honors worth shit..or we could do a double knock out then they'll be force to split the prize to demand.."

Grinning a bit at that as she uses her right arm to keep him pinned she starts her attempt at a suplex. "..I don't fight people for sport, only for gold. And I rather kill them than hurt them..under different rules this battle could have went lots of ways ehh. So do we see who is the strongest of da bunch, or make a wager?"
Jul 10, 2015 10:11 PM
Mar 2013
He chuckled at this. He was getting riled up from all and had no want for money. "I don't take dives for others. But I have a proposition. A bet." He planted His feet into the ground and let go of his weapon taking hold of her. "If I win marry me cause I'm in love!" He said with joyful glee as he put both legs into the push to force her down.
Jul 10, 2015 10:18 PM

Jan 2013
"Ehh!?" Shocked at his offer she stares, continuing her suplex. Grave preplexed by his offer stutters. "T-the hell! What kind of shit is that ta ask!? Are yah Daft!?" That was an odd offer though not one she was likely to acceapt given her other occupations. "Pick yah up one of those little nobles if yah win, crazy bastard. Nevermind I got nothing to recive in this exchange."

Pushing up off of him as her suplex finishes, she doubted that would be enough to finish him, for now it was likely a hand to hand battle. "..I ain't no Kabulian slave girl..as I said boy, yah can't affoard me." While at a disadvantage in hand to hand, it likely carried across to both.
Jul 10, 2015 10:24 PM

Mar 2015
[b]Rowen[/b]

Rowen watched from her position near the prince and princess as the fight played out, mentally making notes about the skill of both competitors, in case she ever had to fight them. She sighed when she realized she most likely wouldn't be able to best either of them with her preferred armament and garment. If she ever was forced to fight either of those two she would most likely have to don her armor and actualy sword, rather then the short one she kept on her, and the dress she wore.

[b]King Elendere[/b]

King Elendere shook his head in disgust at the actions below, then went back to his former position.
Jul 10, 2015 10:27 PM
Mar 2013
He had enough sense to wrap his arms behind his head to cushion himself. As he rolled back he said "And if you win you get me to do with as you will!" He brought himself forward charging her forcing her back with a flurry of punches.
Jul 10, 2015 10:40 PM

Jan 2013
"Ehh!? Why the fuck would I want you!?" Blocking with her guantlets she begins to ponder what to do next..what would be the best way to win or be disqualified..after all that wouldn't count as a win she reasons not in a traditional sense at least. "Ehh Just marry that knight woman I seen earlier, she might be keen?"

As the crowd begins to laugh she becomes a bit more angry. "I'm not agreeing to those damn terms!" Grave says with a scowl.
Jul 11, 2015 8:27 AM
Mar 2013
When she was distracted yelling at the crowd he slipped I'm a punch right to her jaw. "Cause I'm that Damn good." He said. He lept back out if rang to give her a moment to collect herself. Normally he wouldn't have done this but he wanted to give her a moment to think. "Also I have no interest in any of these nobles. Too weak."
Jul 11, 2015 8:46 AM

Jan 2013
"Tch" Rubbing her Jaw, Grave shakes her head in annoyed disappointment. "Mercenary, and Digger, one digs the hole, and the other falls in, how it is, how it will be, and how the story ends." She says in her singsong tune from before. The Man wasn't too bad looking, from what limited interest she had in such things, but she wasn't sure he would be of use to her, though it was rare for a man to take interest in her, and what few she took interest in were always put off by her stalking and clinging nature.

"Look Axeman, you are going off to war, I'm not. And I've dug enough soldier graves to know not to be given on waiting for them, least the next time I see yah it'll be digging your grave. An'the only thing I need a mans help for is to fix up my mansion, can you swing a hammer as well as that axe?..You don't know anything about me at all..you're crazy.." As if she was one to talk.

Staring at him with her wide eyed deadly gaze she decides to take a small interest in him, and would stalk him for a bit just to see what kind of man he was at least. "So tell yah what, I work on contracts, If you come back alive, and I'm still alive then, then we'll fight on these terms, an'wit live steel."

Going over to pick up her pratice halberd, she does the most curious of things, throwing it towards the nobles section of seating where the royal guests were. At the booing of the growd, and an attempt to restrain her by a guard, she headbutts one of them in the face like before, showing she had plenty of power left.

(Has to be done)

Stretching her arms out to the side, as she kicks down yet another guard and walks about she yells at the crowd. "ARE YOU NOT ENTERAINED? IS THIS NOT WHY YOU ARE HERE!?"

Looking direct at the King with a Smirk, then the crowd.

"Do any of you wish to fight me huh? Sport? Glory? Honor? Piss on that, life and money tis what I want. All ye'll get is ta see my face, as I push my cart with a smile, as I collect your dead sons, borthers, and fathers. The glory of the dead, and the goddamn holes you have ta dig is a hell of a sight, and yee prattle it about with your bullshit honor and games, then decide to host a wedding with a declaration O'war, fuck'n happy times ehh!? Shit on the Lot of yah I say. They Say I ain't educated, aye its true, but least I ain't happy about the buisness boom coming my way."

Lowering her arms at the crowd, she turns her attention to the judges box.

"Oi, yah Shitter, Axeman, here wins the round, let him take the bloody damn title." Walking for the Exit she snatches up her shovel Halberd as the two guards stare at her with one hand on his sword.

"What makes you think yah can just leave after that?"

Staring her own glare at him as she raises her so called shovel over her head the undertaker grins. "And what makes ya think any of you are gonna stop me before I kill the better part of yah?"

With that the man moves out of her way. Forefitting the battle and making it clear what she thought on the whole situation, she wouldn't be surprised if some trouble came her way at least briefly.
RedArmyShogunJul 11, 2015 8:58 AM
Jul 11, 2015 9:06 AM

Mar 2015
[b]Rowen[/b]

Rowen for her part demonstrated the skills that came with being a royal guard. She ran to the balcony, and caught the polearm that hd been tossed, then threw it to the side, and drew her sword, bounding down the exit, and gathering quite the little following of soldier in the process. She calls out to the two guards.

"Wait! This one is mine."

On cue the two guards backed off. They joined the small group of soldiers who were waiting at the entrance, weapons ready. Another group of guards dropped in from the shovel knight's rear, and blocked that route as well. Rowen shouted to the woman, who was standing three yards away from her.

[b]"Surrender or die. You have nearly injured the Emperor of Arzla and his family, and the king of Eqomer and his family. You will face justice."
Jul 11, 2015 9:18 AM
Mar 2013
Siegfried chuckled to himself as he watched them. He looked to Rowen and shouted "I wouldn't do that if I were you. You'd be lucky to walk away with only several deaths if you throw those guards at her." He heart was pounding from the fight and honestly if they started going at it he'd probably jump in the fray simply out of habit by this point.
Jul 11, 2015 9:31 AM

Mar 2015
[b]Rowen[/b]

She sighed in disgust at the man. She wasn't planning on sending the guards after the woman in the first place. Meanwhile, more and more guards were filling the exits, and an alarm bell was ringing, calling even more to the Arena in the city. Though it was likely that if the gravedigger could defeat Rowen, she would be able to walk out of the Arena without much trouble. After all, defeating the captain of the royal guards would be no small feat.
Jul 11, 2015 10:01 AM

Jan 2013
(astros might join in as the bloodpope/minister so we'll decide in advance if she loses or wins, regardless he'll likely take her in, albit for his own purposes. And to lead off to Yz's events)

"Step aside girl, or we'll see who dies here today." Holding the halberd at the ready she grins hostilly. "And who are you to decide what is just?" Laughing at the womans stare down, Grave can't help but to grin.

"And under what charge? For throwing a Toy towards them? Heh what are you gonna do arrest the Kabulians for throwing spears?" Intentionally stairing down the girl, she didn't much care about the guards, sighing at the bell with a head shake she exhales.

"All this over me? What will your brave lot do when you have to fight evenly?.." Looking over her shoulder at the Axeman, grave sticks her tongue out. "Go get yer gold..so guards woman, we gonna fight here, or will yah kindly get outta me way, I got work to do that amounts to more than sitting around looking proud."
Jul 11, 2015 10:14 AM

Jul 2013
Lirael had been slightly perturbed with the turn of events but then again there was usually always a nutter at these types of celebrations. She looked at Willas only to see that his eyes were solely on Rowen and the other fighter. The princess had also seen Aurelia leave yet she couldnt exactly leave to follow her so she had been made to bid her time, yet this nutter had provided her with the perfect diversion, drawing everyones attention towards her, not even Rowen would know she had left now.

Without bothering to say a word she quietly stood up and quickly made it to the exit of both booths without a soul but the page that had been holding her horse noticing. In quick whispers he told her that Aurelia had headed towards the castle, she thanked him while he gave her a leg up.

In the rare case Lirael had to ride it would always be at a walk, but this time she threw it all in the air. A horrid feeling was tugging on her heart, intuition was telling her she had to find Aurelia as soon as possible
Jul 11, 2015 10:16 AM

Mar 2015
( I believe that since Rowen is rather under equipped for this battle, the win will ultimately go to Grave, merely because of equipment differences, since they both are on par with each other in terms of skill. All I ask is that Rowen isn't killed. Other then that, feel free to injure her as much or as little as you like.)
[b]Rowen[/b]

Rowen settled into a defensive stance with her sword. She had been watching the woman fight, and thought she had a natural advantage, then realized the woman was wearing armor. She shook her head to clear it, then stared at her opponent, weapon at the ready.
Jul 11, 2015 10:35 AM

Jan 2013
(kk we'll play to that with the guards jumping her at the end, then Mister Minster/blood pope is all "Ehh take her to my office.")

"The Cats game is the Mouses death." Grave picks her halberd up in a two handed swing, and spins once to clear any guards away from her, then maddly charges for Rowen who was blocking her path, with a mad smile to her face, she holds the shovel in a carry, quick attack position crossways with her body. Unlike the arena here it was kill or be killed. It was a shame in a manner, had the girl came in the other way, the assault that was now aiming to knock her into the street, would of knocked her into the arena which would have given a much better show.
Jul 11, 2015 10:42 AM

Mar 2015
[b]Rowen[/b]

Rowen did not give ground, or move to the side. Instead, she planted her feet firmly into the ground and blocked the woman's charge with her sword, and planted her feet into the ground and leaned into the block. The woman pushed her back a few feet, but her momentum finally slowed, then stopped, and Rowen planted her foot into the ground, and slammed grave with her shoulder, momentarily forcing the two apart, and allowing Rowen to get her own breathing room to swing her sword. She backed up two feet, then swung at the woman's neck in a sideways strike. This was now a dance of death. Meanwhile the guards were backing off in time with the battle, fearful of what could happen if the pair got to close to them.
Jul 11, 2015 10:48 AM

Jan 2013
"Ehehehehe!" Moving the shaft upwards she blocks the swing, and starts an exchange of blows and attacks of her own. "Ah..I see all that standing really did help you stand after all!" At least this display might get the axeman after the other woman Grave had to reflect, but for here and now, she would have to be careful not to kill the woman. But that didn't mean she couldn't cut an arm or leg off, or scar her.

Seemingly happy with that outcome Grave steps up her attacks with the heavy battle shovel. "Come on, come on, Come on!" Keeping her ground she uses the same tactic as before, moving her legs very little while using her hands to spin, twirl, and move the polearm at speed, while slower than the sword she was intercepting the attacks aimed for her.
Jul 11, 2015 11:13 AM

Mar 2015
[b]Rowen[/b]

Rowen blocked the polearm every time it swung at her, but she was having a tough time of it. Eventually she started wearing down. First it was a mere scratch here, or a little nick there, but eventually Rowen's arms began getting tired, as did her legs, and she was pushed off balance once she tried to block the last attack. The next blow that came at her she was woefully unprepared for, and it smacked on the flat of the blade, and twisted her wrist at an unnatural angle, a audible snap could be heard as the bone in her wrist broke. She grimaced in pain and her sword skittered away. Instead of surrendering like any sensible person would, she moved even closer to the woman to make her pole arm less useful, and then with her good hand, swung a punch at the woman's face. If she was lucky, she wouldn't be the only one walking away injured from this one.
Jul 11, 2015 11:47 AM

Jan 2013
"ehehe..ehh stupi-" taking the punch to her face she can feel her jaw swell. "Gods be damned!" Spitting some blood out of her mouth on the girl, shes lucky to have all her teeth intact, shaking it off she raises the blade to end the royal guardsman. "..whats with you people and punching my pretty face..hmph..can't even put on my dress.." Raising her halberd to end the Royal Knight, some guardsmen rush in, slightly different from the orginal ones, they carreid the markings of the Minister that dealt with spying if Grave rememberd correctly.

As they enter they point to the guards. "The fuck are yah do'n! Take her! Block her shovel with your bodies!" The captain says. As the group gang rushes her, a few pay the price with broken bones or bumps, but none the less in so close to manage to take her.

The Captain for his part stared at Rowen with a raised eyebrow. "See to your wounds, the minister will handle this. Its no longer your concern. Take her away."
Jul 11, 2015 12:03 PM

Mar 2015
[b]Roweni[/b]

She turned towards the captain.

"The hell it isn't! She attacked the Royal family. She deserves to be killed! Not taken to the minister! Besides, you don't have the authority to order me around."

She sported several cuts along her face and arms, as well as legs. the streamed a bit of blood but were nothing serious. The real issue was the wrist that was dangling uselessly at her side. She was pretty sure that wasn't the only bone that was fractured, but that was the only one that really would matter. The hilt of her sword had impacted her ribs quite fiercely, so she'd be lucky if they were bruised, let alone broken. She made to follow after them, but dropped to the ground holding her ribs. The grave digger had really done a number on her, and Captain of the Royal guard or not, she would need to recover from the injuries, and not move around much. IF she continued to.... well it might be good for her to be forcibly incapacitated.
Jul 11, 2015 1:46 PM

Oct 2014
Emperor Althalos Benedict

Althalos got down from the box where he was seated, this turn of events was rather shocking really. But he was the Emperor and he kept his composure, he approached Rowen. Rowen, you need those injuries seen to. Gods be good, look at your hand! he says, swearing rather unemperorly, only Rowen could hear him so he was more relaxed with his to tongue. He was speaking to a friend now, not his captain of royal guard. He looked at the spy masters men, the sky master was a secluded type, always one to do his own thing and not attend formal events or any events at all for that matter. He trusted the man to take care of this assailant.
Jul 11, 2015 2:02 PM

Oct 2014
Prince Willas Elendere

Willas turned to say something to Lirael, but she was gone. He hopped up and looked around, he saw a page looking away rather guiltily. He quickly approached the boy, where? the boy points back up to the castle and mutters something about housing horses. Willas hops onto his mare and begins to ride.
Jul 11, 2015 3:46 PM

Mar 2015
[b]Rowen[/b]

Rosen went to her feet shakily, holding her wrist. She looked at the Emperor, a fierce look on her face.

"This is nothing, I have no need of anyone to tend to my injuries."

Truthfully, Rosen hated visiting any kind of Arzlain physician, mostly because they often asked if Rosen had practiced letting her blood at the blood altars recently, and if she hadn't they performed a blood letting ritual, something she hated. And since Rosen wasn't a practicing member of the Arzla religion, this meant every trip to a doctor constituted a blood letting, and so she learned quickly to avoid them.

"I have no need of any medical help, really I'm fine emperor."
Jul 11, 2015 4:32 PM
Mar 2013
Siegfried had managed to calm himself down a little bit and had gathered his things But he stayed close at hand watching. By this point he wouldn't need to interfere with this. He looked to grave and smiled slightly. She was definitely someone worth his time. But as for Rowen he had to admit she put up a Good fight.
Jul 11, 2015 4:53 PM

Oct 2014
Emperor Althalos Benedict

Althalos looked at her and then gestured for two of the royal guards to come over. take her to the best physicist in the city, you two should be able to handle any attempted escapes she might may make, the men nod and put their arms around Rowen to help her walk, they then set off. Althalos turns to the merc, [b]Come with me to the throne room, I have something to discuss with you there.
Jul 11, 2015 4:59 PM
Mar 2013
He looked to him and nodded. "Alright." He turned to Grave for a moment and said "Good luck. Try not to get yourself into any more trouble, I'd hate to see something happen to you over something this stupid." He turned to the emperor and went with him.

(To the throne room?)
Jul 11, 2015 5:01 PM

Jan 2013
The Guard with a sigh shakes his head looking at Rowen with a look of slight annoyance. "If we kill'd errybody that threw shit at the nobles wouldn't be any people left, sides if she was out to kill em she would have been in the stands. You do your job and I'll do mine. As yeah said I don't have the authority to order you around, and you don't to me likewise girl. Our jobs are lined out clearly." The guardsman clearly a fellow professional was offended by her telling him what to do.

Though another aspect was the fact the man and most of his unit were followers and engaged in there bosses other employment. "We'll take er to the Dungeons and the minister will deal wit it. She didn't harm no one so it doesn't fall under the pretense for the Emperor to need ta dirty his hands, its a civil affair." While giving a bow, the mans attitude towards his Emperor was not as stiff lipped as it should have been, but then again his unit was attachted to the Emperors Younger brother, whom some said stanuchly was against the union, and even the princess having any claim to the throne.

Short of risking an escalation of the event there wasn't much to be done. "G'day Mi lord." Watching as his men drag the woman off, he sighs with a shake of his head. "M'Lady" Bowing once more the guards Captain marches behind the guardsmen.
Jul 11, 2015 9:27 PM

Mar 2015
[b]Rowen[/b]

Rosen looked at the Emperor in horror as she realised what he was doing. And using the men she trained to do it to. She attempted to struggle free of th e two royal guardswho had grabbed her by the arms, but this wasnt the first time the pair had taken their captain to a physician. One of them merely slipped behind her while the other held her arms to prevent her from resisting the sleeper hold that the other put her in, quickly knocking her out. They then picked her up gently and carried her on one of their shoulders, setting off back towards the castle, where the physician who occupied the prestige of being the best in the country lived for the reason that it was a pre auction in case Lirael hurt herself.
Jul 12, 2015 2:28 AM

Oct 2014
(yes to the throne room)
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» {Arzla} Hearthforge (Tilly's Forge/Home) ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Rauzi - Jun 25, 2015

343 by Rauzi »»
Aug 19, 2015 11:15 AM

» {Arzla City} - Tavern ( 1 2 )

Wymsical - Jun 21, 2015

75 by Wymsical »»
Aug 16, 2015 3:52 AM

» {Arzla Castle} - Guest Room 3 (Sir Siegfried will be staying here)

Wymsical - Jul 12, 2015

5 by Ookami-51 »»
Aug 12, 2015 8:21 PM

» {Arzla City} - Streets ( 1 2 3 )

Wymsical - Jun 20, 2015

135 by ChadNegro »»
Aug 12, 2015 7:15 AM

» {Arzla City} - Arzla City Entrance ( 1 2 )

Wymsical - Jun 20, 2015

58 by Ultea »»
Aug 10, 2015 1:32 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.