Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 26, 2015 12:47 AM

Jul 2013
This is where all the people who cannot afford to live in the middle class live, home to the rug-rats of society
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jun 26, 2015 12:54 AM

Jul 2013
After several minutes of trailing with the other children they finally arrived home, and that's where she recognised her master, sitting on a broken wall that was crumbling smoking a pipe. Looking behind her she saw no-one suspicious so she walked over to him bowing in respect

"Mater, I may not be able to frequent here as much anymore" she said in a sad and painful tone, after all this man had treated her more like a father than her biological one had time for

"I know child, do not worry" he hummed taking another drag from the pipe "I am well aware of your circumstances child" he smiled at her lightly as she hugged him tightly, something that she had not done with her father years and years ago as she felt him pat her head. "come child now" he whispered in her ear now "You have to be strong now, for all of us"

She simply nodded, not trusting herself to talk. "I'll get your Needle to you now, so be aware of your surroundings" he finished softly as she pulled away from him not wanting to meet his gaze, this would probably be the last time she saw him and she was running out of time.

"Thank you, thank you for everything" She spoke finally meeting his old eyes that saw more than what was seen
Jun 26, 2015 1:02 AM

Mar 2015
[b]Rowen[/b]

Rowen watched as Lirael spoke to the man. She had seen the two speak together many a time, and it had always been obvious that the girl had some kind of attachment to him. She felt a pang of longing for the type of embrace that the two were engaging in. She had never gotten to feel a father's hug, or a mother's touch, as her parents had died two days after she was born, and so she had been raised in the castle, as a servant. She shook her head to clear it of such thoughts, then peeked out a bit more from the corner she was hiding in, continuing to watch the pair.
Jun 26, 2015 1:12 AM

Jul 2013
"Lirael, it is time you go, your guard is waiting for you now" he spoke softly so she abruptly spun around searching for whoever it was now without seeing, how long had whoever been there seen her? Why hadn't she heard the clink of armour?
Jun 26, 2015 1:26 AM

Mar 2015
[b]Rowen[/b]

Rowen saw the princess spin about, and quietly detached herself from the shadow she had been hiding in, and pulled the hood she had been wearing off. Her peasant clothes had certainly helped her sneak close, but the real question was how had the man seen her? He'd never caught her before! Or maybe he had been purposefully ignoring Rowen, because she never attempted to bring the princess back to the castle? In either case, she quickly walked over to the pair.

[b]"I am merely here to ensure the princess's safety. If I had wanted to not have contact with you, I would have stopped her a long time ago. Please, do continue. and my apologies for interrupting."
Jun 26, 2015 1:42 AM

Jul 2013
"Go now Lirael, I also believe your senior may be there" he sighed lightly pushing her away, she looked at him with hurt eyes, did he not know what he was condemning her to do? Finally she stepped towards Rowen not looking at her, wondering how many times she had followed her out here and why she had never tried to stop her from doing so, this was all just confusing
UlteaJun 26, 2015 3:37 AM
Jun 26, 2015 1:56 AM

Mar 2015
[b]Rowen[/b]

Rowen stopped and bowed to the princess.

[b]"Princess, I am sorry, I never meant to interrupt your meeting with him. And I admit I have been following you ever since you began sneaking out. I meant only to keep you safe. If you see fit to punish me, I will gladly accept it."
Jun 26, 2015 1:59 AM

Jul 2013
"The thought of punishing you never crossed my mind Rowen, it pains me to think you deem me so low" she sighed finally looking at her, "time we head back then? Father is probably angry enough as it is" she sighed looking up now and covering her eyes for a second before looking back at Rowen
UlteaJun 26, 2015 3:37 AM
Jun 26, 2015 2:08 AM

Mar 2015
[b]Rowen[/b]

Rowen smiled and stood up from her bow.

[b]"I do not think so low of you princess, I merely was putting the option out there, as I have been taught to do. And actually, I will just tell him that I told you to go some place safe in the castle. It is large enough that he wouldn't be able to tell otherwise, and my excuse should sufficiently calm him."
Jun 26, 2015 2:11 AM

Jul 2013
"He already knows about my escapades, so there is no reason why he would believe that" she sighed they were walking now, the princess looking straight as usual, happy that at least she had been able to say goodbye, "also I eill not lie to him hours before he has to give me away, I don't need any more bad luck" she sighed anew
Jun 26, 2015 2:14 AM

Mar 2015
[b]Rowen[/b]

Rowen nodded.

[b]"As you wish princess."
Jun 26, 2015 2:17 AM

Jul 2013
After several minutes of walking they reached the castle gates and entered
Jun 29, 2015 6:44 PM

Mar 2015
Monty Mars arrived back in the slums, he had training in a few hours, and he wanted to say his goodbyes to everyone just in case he got deployed anytime soon.

He first said goodbye to the young ones, promising he would come and see them when he could, he was very much like a big brother to all of them, and they all seemed sad to hear he might be leaving.

He left them, off to go find the Master. He walked slowly, looking around the run down buildings. He wanted to spend as much time as he could memorizing this place before he left. He didn't want to forget a single detail.

He eventually came to the place where one could normally find the master, looking around for him.
Jun 29, 2015 7:27 PM

Jul 2013
(Want me to do the master Monty?)
Jun 29, 2015 8:15 PM

Mar 2015
(Sure, thanks.)
Jun 29, 2015 8:18 PM

Jul 2013
Like he always was, the Master was sitting on his usual ledge taking long drags from his pipe and opening is mouth, blowing the smoke out, trying to recreate patterns and swirls in the air only observe how the smoke dissipated shortly after
Jun 29, 2015 8:22 PM

Mar 2015
Monty Mars approached him, now in sight. He was no longer wearing his usual clothing, instead something more reminiscent of what an off duty guardsman would wear. He didn't say anything at first, just idly standing by to see what he would say. He didn't figure he would have to say anything, after all.

The Master somehow always seemed to know when something had happened anyways.
Jun 29, 2015 8:24 PM

Jul 2013
"I see you got out" The old man hummed still staring at the swirls he was creating with his pipe. He hadnt looked towards Monty's location to know he was there, he just did, a knack he had learnt over the years you could say.
Jun 29, 2015 8:30 PM

Mar 2015
Monty Mars sighed slightly, sitting down against a wall near the Master.

"Yeah. But not without any consequence. If I don't join the army, they'll kill me." He put bluntly. Monty preferred to make things to the point when speaking with the Master, rather than drag things on with his usual banter he enjoys.

And unsurprisingly, he hasn't been in the best of moods lately. He felt very mixed on having to leave his home and friends to go fight some war that he has never cared about. He had a lot of worries, as well. Things like getting food the young ones, helping out the sick and elderly. He wouldn't be able to do those things anymore. And he wasn't sure if anyone else would take on that task while he was away, or if he COULD trust someone else to do those things.
Jun 29, 2015 8:34 PM

Jul 2013
"worry not 'ung one, well survive" The old man comforted as if knowing what he was thinking about, we always have, haven't we?" He carried on doing puffs of smoke looking at the sky. "Did you see anyone of interest in your escapade to the castle then?" He asked curiously now, dedicating his disciple before him his full attention while he studied the boy garbed in mens armour. For him, Monty would always be a boy, no matter how you looked at it
Jun 29, 2015 8:40 PM

Mar 2015
Monty Mars laughed a little bit, despite how sad he was he would have to leave, he still had quite a good time at the castle.

"Well, I met the emperor, and by meet him I mean he punched me in the face." He said in a lighthearted tone.

"I also got a few glimpses of the Princess, and the Prince she is to marry. They didn't seem to be getting on too well last I saw them. Poor girl." He finished.
Jun 29, 2015 8:44 PM

Jul 2013
"hmm? That must have been a nice experience for you" The man hummed, "Poor girl indeed" He replied, wondering hoe much he should tell his apprentice or let him figure it out himself, after all, was it really his secret to give?
Jul 12, 2015 8:34 PM

Mar 2015
Monty Mars

"Well..." He said, standing up straight.

"I should get going, say my goodbyes to the rest." He says, turning to the master.

"I'll be back one day, but for now, Farewell, Master. It was an honor being one of your apprentices." He said, bowing his head slightly.
Jul 15, 2015 5:26 AM

Jul 2013
(Im sooo sorry, I never saw the msg)

"Take care young 'un, and stay alive no matter what, you understand? You're streetwise, and know when to back out of a duel. Do not let your pride interfere with your judgement..." He smiles lightly panting the Boys shoulder
Jul 18, 2015 12:45 AM

Mar 2015
Monty Mars

He flashes his grin at his old Master.

"You can count on me to keep a level head, Master. Farewell." He said, turning and walking away, making sure to give his farewells to any he could before deciding to head to the Castle, after all, he was a part of the Army, and figured he must have some liberties to explore certain areas of the Castle.

While not showing it, he was sad. He didn't want to leave his home, and the people he cared about to fight some war he had nothing to do with. But, he wasn't going to run away for once, he was going to see this war through to the end, all he was hoping was that the "End" wasn't his death.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» {Arzla} Hearthforge (Tilly's Forge/Home) ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Rauzi - Jun 25, 2015

343 by Rauzi »»
Aug 19, 2015 11:15 AM

» {Arzla City} - Tavern ( 1 2 )

Wymsical - Jun 21, 2015

75 by Wymsical »»
Aug 16, 2015 3:52 AM

» {Arzla Castle} - Guest Room 3 (Sir Siegfried will be staying here)

Wymsical - Jul 12, 2015

5 by Ookami-51 »»
Aug 12, 2015 8:21 PM

» {Arzla City} - Streets ( 1 2 3 )

Wymsical - Jun 20, 2015

135 by ChadNegro »»
Aug 12, 2015 7:15 AM

» {Arzla City} - Arzla City Entrance ( 1 2 )

Wymsical - Jun 20, 2015

58 by Ultea »»
Aug 10, 2015 1:32 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.