Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 25, 2015 5:06 PM

Jan 2013
Guess. Its his kitchend obviously. Typical Kabulian designed, its as rich in taste as it is in gold. The Sultan really seems to love gold doesn't he? It has a number of beds but Nala mostly runs the other women to there own rooms, keeping it for herself and him.

[spoiler]
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jul 13, 2015 2:50 PM

Jan 2013
Hasan having left the Arena, now makes way for his own room. Having enterd he seems to sense a dark chill and remains on guard, half expecting what was to come. Regardless for now he needed to make preperations to join the army group marching onwards to its border fortifications from there, the battle plan would largely depend on what word they got back from what he was sure would be a future source of irritation for his son, unless she was more yielding than it seemed. Sighing a bit he turns his head slightly.

"How long will you keep hiding yah damnable woman.."
Jul 13, 2015 7:40 PM

Dec 2011
After giving a thwack on the head in reply, Nala reveals herself with a scowl and arms folded under her bust. Circling him from behind to his front, the Czar then stares harshly at him. "Know why I'm whackin' you over tha' head?" She questioned with raised brow. Obviously angry with his handling of her son... she seemed intent on taking out her aggravation on him. She would have been biased either way, however... Nala was extremely protective of her children, after all.
Jul 13, 2015 8:43 PM

Jan 2013
"By the Sands, woman!" Rubbing his head, Hasan sighs. "He needs to be thrown down a little, do you think those barbarians from the East will take it easy on him?" Giving Nala a gentle squeez with his right hand atop her shoulder he sighs a slight bit. "Sides you'll like be wanting another one again soon. Hmph..if only you would prefer to have our children before wars. So are you prepaired to leave?" He asks a bit sternly though, that seemed to be his normal way of being.
Jul 16, 2015 3:07 AM

Dec 2011
Scoffing at that, Nala places her hands on her hips, as if that would assist her retort. "Those shiny-armored arses'd get decimated without going easy on'im. Tha' runt hasn't been so focused on combat his whole life fer nothin'. While their brats were practicin' tea-time, Tanin was slugging criminals around like ragdolls!" She swiftly defended their eldest. Like before, she seemed to calm down when he placed his hand on her shoulder. "Yer lookin' forward to it more than I am," Nala stated blankly... which was likely true, not to say she wasn't.

Huffing a bit, she moves onto matters of the war. "Yeah, I'm ready," Pausing a moment as she let out a light laugh, she then continues with a grin. "I can leave right away without regrets after seeing that arse of a mercenary get his nose inverted. HA!" As expected, that moment certainly made her day.
Jul 16, 2015 11:54 AM

Jan 2013
Sighing a bit, Hasan shakes his head slowly side to side. "We'll be heading to the border fort, Our troops will muster there minus the Garrisons. From there we wait, it'll take time for our troops to arrive, and for them to organize as well. We'll stop them, starve them, then shove them out..though I'm sure you and the other generals likely will have a battle plan. I'l just do as always I think."

Giving a nod as if to give permission to leave he waits to see if Nala had more to say or wanted.l
Jul 19, 2015 3:53 AM

Dec 2011
"Don't worry. We can handle this. Our boy can handle it too... just don't give him the job of makin' an entire warplan... Ain't ready for that yet." Afterwards, Nala approached him and, surprisingly, planted a kiss on his cheek. "Whatever you think, don't do something stupid... an' let's pray that runt don't do somethin' stupid where he an' his lady are off at." With that, the Czar turned and made her way out the room. They weren't going into battle or anything just yet, so there was no need to worry about him... but she still was a bit nervous about Tanin and Ishtar. Hopefully those in Arzla weren't as crafty as that damn woman.
Jul 19, 2015 4:28 PM

Jan 2013
"Hmph that woman is more of a devil than you. She'll likely keep him out of trouble. But we must make way for the border fort." Turning his attention back to making his preparations it would be a hard two days travel to the fortress. From there on it was a simple game of waiting. He would leave the Dwarven deployments up to their own King, unless they were terrible, having faith the girl would bring them into the fold.

(Done on this section till the "third day" will post in the correct fort later.)
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» {Arzla} Hearthforge (Tilly's Forge/Home) ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Rauzi - Jun 25, 2015

343 by Rauzi »»
Aug 19, 2015 11:15 AM

» {Arzla City} - Tavern ( 1 2 )

Wymsical - Jun 21, 2015

75 by Wymsical »»
Aug 16, 2015 3:52 AM

» {Arzla Castle} - Guest Room 3 (Sir Siegfried will be staying here)

Wymsical - Jul 12, 2015

5 by Ookami-51 »»
Aug 12, 2015 8:21 PM

» {Arzla City} - Streets ( 1 2 3 )

Wymsical - Jun 20, 2015

135 by ChadNegro »»
Aug 12, 2015 7:15 AM

» {Arzla City} - Arzla City Entrance ( 1 2 )

Wymsical - Jun 20, 2015

58 by Ultea »»
Aug 10, 2015 1:32 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.