New
Jun 25, 2015 1:53 PM

Dec 2011
Quarters belonging to the Sultan's heir

EmperorsChosen01Jun 25, 2015 1:58 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jun 26, 2015 11:56 PM

Dec 2011
"Hm... Never heard of a woman coming to offer up herself as marriage... or rather bargain for it herself. You sure I am to your liking? Not necessarily the romantic." Tanin murmured, finally arriving to his quarters, though it looked as though the mercenaries took leave not long after they did. A pity the big one that stood in his way was all talk... If he believed the word of someone else over his own strength, it was obvious to the prince that he was much too weak despite his size. He probably was, but still. Tanin respected some gall in people... well, gall that was from having faith in one's own abilities rather than the looking down of others.

"You're pretty impressive, I'll give you that..." Likely this was only partly referring to her gutsy remarks to the mercenaries... and partly about her massive chest. "Want a drink? Ah... You have some meeting to go to, don't you?"
Jun 27, 2015 12:08 AM

Jan 2013
Ishtar laughs lightly at the mention of if they were suited. "But of course...you are younger..but you will be Sultan. And no other woman is fitter for you than I." She says with a bit of pride in her voice. "I will give you advice in the areas you do not know, and the skills I was taught..my own family was once some time ago in line to be on the throne..so this is the only way to do it." The woman says and she massages Tanin's neck for a bit. "Your own parents only learned love for one another as time went on, and so shall we." Walking around to the front of him, she leans over to look at his drink selection.

"Let me pour for you. I will not have some serving girl ruining it..but yes I do, once I am done I will have a drink with you..and finish our pact..it is my first time.." She said truefully as she stands up. "If thats all I will take care of this.." she says while gazing at him with her red eyes seemingly studying him.
Jun 27, 2015 12:21 AM

Dec 2011
"Hm..." Thinking on her words, Tanin didn't have an issue with what she said. She appeared to be saying that as she had faith in her own capabilities rather than underestimating others... the exact opposite of the mercenary group. Perhaps she truly was a good fit for him.

Huffing a bit at the offer of advice, Tanin takes a drink of what she poured. "The problem with me isn't with not being able ta' do it. More of not wanting to or findin' it boring," He stated truthfully as he took another drink. He appeared to ignore about a servant girl ruining it as well as talk of the pact, or at least just stayed silent. As Ishtar asked for dismissal and seemingly examined him, Tanin returned the gaze and, rather surprisingly considering how apathetic he was this entire time, blatantly groped her chest with his free hand. It was almost funny as he still held practically a blank face, albeit now it was a bit shocked. "Huh... Here I was thinking you might've stuffed yer shirt..." He admitted before recoiling his hand. "Not that I'd care if you did. Just curious. Head on to yer meeting... then get back here."
Jun 27, 2015 12:58 AM

Jan 2013
"Hmm..and that is what I am her for. You will have to do those matters..it is unwise to count on ministers or even me..for that could cost you. Remember you will be Sultan.."

Setting the pitcher down, she feels his hand latch o to her left breast squeeziing it tightly. Turning a birght red at that she waits for him to remove her hand, then give him a pop with her knuckles on top of his head with a sigh. "Of course they are real!" Rubbing the breast she nods her head in agreement. "I see you are rather strong.. I shall return as soon as it is over..then.." Smiling lightly she turns on her heels leaving the room with a little bit of a strut seemingly just for him. Once outside she begins a normal walk...now to find the contant in the market district..if her information was correct it would not be too difficult to find her..
Jun 27, 2015 12:18 PM

Dec 2011
"Yep... and the meetings..." Tanin groaned, showing his obvious distaste for politics. Honestly he was a man of battle... though without a worthy opponent, that too left him dissatisfied.

At her reaction, Tanin let a smirk grace his lips. He didn't expect the flustered face at least. The hitting... was unsurprising. "Come on. How many women do you see walking around with that size?" Snickering lightly as that, he downed the rest of the drink as Ishtar waltzed off, exaggerating her movements a bit to please him. Huffing a bit, he pours another glass for himself and leans back in his seat to relax for the next while.
Jun 27, 2015 6:11 PM

Jan 2013
Returning to the room Ishtar opens the door, noticing her partner drinking another mug of the wine she had left him. Getting a glass of it herself as she sits the box aside, she can't help but to ask the question on her mind. "So how much have you had?" While still keeping her normal serious look, the girl starts to remove her armor platting and lossens the straps on some of her clothing, but stops short of taking them off. It was up to him to do the rest..should be interesting to see depending on if he were drunk she muses to herself.
Jun 28, 2015 12:44 AM

Dec 2011
Taking another drink, Tanin heard the door open and looked towards it. "How was the borin'-ass meeting?" He inquired. He appeared as apathetic as before... so likely he wasn't drunk... or maybe he was simply skilled at showing it. To her question, he chuckled and smirked. "What? Afraid I'm so wasted that I'll just jump you and start ripping your clothes off?" Laughing a bit, he pauses from his drink to reach over tug on her top with only enough strength to open it and pull it below her chest. Though the he did it in a very nonchalant fashion, it was likely still sudden to her. "Likely to do that anyway." Snickering a bit, it seems Tanin was teasing her... a bit brashly, however.

Setting the cup down, Tanin grabs her and pulls her down, albeit now trying to be a bit gentler. At least he took note that he used too much strength beforehand. It was still a bit surprising that he could control that strength of his.

Later that evening, Tanin yawned as he laid in bed and... surprisingly brought up not-so-trivial matter for once. "You really think you can arrange a marriage with those cavalry-lovers? Though a daughter of the Sultan still holds standing, they don't have the same kind of power as an actual princess in a country like Arzla," He pointed out, actually showing that he at least was thinking a bit on the country's affairs. Perhaps an odd subject after... recent affairs, though he might simply be worried. Tanin is known for getting into some trouble and not thinking through things all that much when it comes to himself, though that's rarely the case when it comes to others.
Jun 28, 2015 10:26 AM

Jan 2013
"It was eventful actually..that box contains something the Dwarves will love very much..I.." Before she can say more she finds herself pulled down, he wasted little time in breaking her in so to speak.

As time passes and they finished, she cuddles into him, which was likely a bit surprising given her frosty apperance. Listenin to his questions she pauses speaking of the plot she worked openly.

"I know they won't..in fact I hope they refuse, but I will give them a way out of this madness they seem to want to start..I arranged for an assassin to come here later, an attack will be given after I give them a waning on potential traitors and the threat we feel to justfiy the movement of our army. During the wedding a nobleman from there own side will be it him knowing or not carry out a coup attempt on the throne..not everyone in either country likes these rumors..so while they march together in one boot, both will have a dagger behind his back for the other as they march arm in arm. The Sultan is right Neither side has the manpower to take the other..so either we'll take the central core or get it back as a free city..of course peace talks will require sacrifice from both sides..but I am not a commander, that is the job of yours and your mother and father..I will only insure the dwarfs join us..then troop numbers will be more or less even or in our favor if we aim for limited goals.."

Smiling at her own plan, she kisses Tanin, obviously taken with him.. "Hmm..you should be back in time for the war if you wish to come with me for the meetings..they won't attack an envoy during the grandgames..besides." Smiling a bit as her hand moves below the covers to his midsection. "..you still have to work on making yet another sultan with me." Sighing a bit with her serious look she starts to get up. "Though we likely should get dressed, a visitor should be soon.. Or at least I should."
Jun 28, 2015 11:10 PM

Dec 2011
"Oh? So you just wanna' spook'em, then... As for this assassination plot... I'm not so sure about it. Just a bad feeling... Regardless, I don't have much of a say in it," Murmuring that, Tanin took note of her cuddling into him. Bringing around an arm to wrap around her, he continued. "Speakin' of commanders, know about any worth mention in Arzla? I'm determined to beat down whoever I go against regardless... but I'd prefer it if they could put up a challenge." As usual, Tanin was still focused on finding a strong opponent. Well... perhaps focused was the wrong word. It wasn't as if he'd tune everything out if there wasn't anyone notable. He'd fight as seriously as he would with someone skilled... however, it just didn't get his blood pumping. It was boring... The Firstborn was likely the only person who could call a battle boring.

At her kiss, Tanin's eyes widened a bit in surprise. "You're a lot more sweet than let out to be," He mused aloud. At her offer, he was as well surprised, though closed his eyes and considered it. "Hm..." Smirking a bit, he sat up shortly after Ishtar did. "...Maybe I will. I might find someone worth mention... I'm also not too sure about whether or not they'll attack... They might try some sneaky crap... Regardless," Getting up himself, Tanin begins to dress himself. "So who's this visitor? Assassin... whoever the hell. They that Blood-whatever group from Arzla?"
Jun 28, 2015 11:34 PM

Feb 2013
The roads were still filled with people, but that was the least of the girl's problems. The evening had dawned upon the city and now she was no longer Acelyne, the daughter of the richest merchant of Arzla, no, she was now a Blood Reverence assassin. Lurking in the darkness, moving unnoticed, these were her specialties. Ellen knew how to sway herself through the darkness so well that she could pass through an army unnoticed. It wasn't that hard. People only paid attention to what interested them and the rooftops would usually interest no one except the royal archers.

Spotting her was a big problem, though. One would think it was easy to spot a girl in white robes walking in the rooftops, but her ability to see people, no matter where they were, was perhaps her greatest helper to hide in the shadows and move when they weren't looking. Infiltrating the Palace was the easiest thing she could do... At least until the sun came up again.

Her plan was to speak with the Sultana and the next-to-be Sultan in secret. She couldn't let other people see her in, so she needed to use stealth.

The girl made her way to the rooftops of the palace with ease, then followed inside through one of the windows. These places were open with the purpose of allowing cold in during the day, but during the night, they were closed to hold warmth in. Luckily, she had caught one of the windows open. From one of the hallways, it was not hard to figure her way to the room of the Firstborn, specially with the small clothing of a servant. She made her way to the room and stopped in front of it. She then knocked twice and awaited some sort of response.
YzmaelJun 29, 2015 12:18 AM
Through me the way is to the city dolent;
Through me the way is to eternal dole;
Through me the way among the people lost.
Justice incited my sublime Creator;
- Divine Comedy, Inferno, Canto III.
Jun 29, 2015 12:34 PM

Jan 2013
"I was told to expect a girl, and hmm..maybe it will be worth your time, maybe it won't, but none the less it will be worth seeing the games no?" Isthar says while finishing with her top. "I have some idea of who to expect...once that is concluded I shall return to bed...hmm..it seems I will need to move in here with you..but that can wait when we return from the east." Moving on to her gloves and boots, the silver haired woman looks as serious as ever.

"But they won't attack us there..afterall why would they? Once they consider our offer a lingering hope, and there own course as a forgone conclussion, the attack will come from one of there own as we move far from there.." At the sudden taps at the door, Isthar Motions for Tanin to remain.

Opening the door, Isthar casually glanced both ways, notcing a guard patrol she scoffs at the girl in order to play a part in the pair having justification to be out. "You're late! Do you Expect me to fetch wine and to wash my garments myself?..feh.." As the Patrol goes about its business, Isthar bows lightly in greeting. "Well? What are you waiting for, get in and clean your mess."

Motioning the girl inside, she hoped this business could be set up rather quickly..though she was hiring an order of assassins funy enough to fail at killing someone..while laying the blame on someone else.
Jun 29, 2015 1:06 PM

Feb 2013
Ellen didn't look at her sides. Unlike Ishtar, she seemed quite confident that the guards would not discover. As soon as the woman ordered her in, Ellen complied and made her way timidly inside. The door, though, was quickly closed. Ellen walked in and removed the servant clothes, now revealing her pure white robes that had been tied down. She untied it and the robes went all the way to the ground. She also lowered her hood and looked towards the two, mostly at Ishtar, with her shining red eyes.

"It seems like my informants weren't wrong. You truly are going to marry the Firstborn." Ellen said. Her voice was hardly different, except for the fact that now it carried no false happiness. It was like a monologue of her own mind, toneless and stoic, almost like a piercing voice. Her pupils were so red that it almost looked like they were shining, and they had also grown relatively. Her long pink hair was replaced with a short blond hair that was tied down. She was much different now. The girl didn't bother to bow her head. If someone caught them, these two would be in as much trouble as she would.

The girl walked in and sat down in the first chair she saw. "Where's the book I gave you?" She asked, her eyes staring at Ishtar.
Jun 29, 2015 1:35 PM

Jan 2013
"With the box..and hmm.." Looking at the girl she looked a bit different from before..but it wasn't too far from what she was previously. "The night seems kinder to your skin and eyes..but I think I liked the other hair more."

Walking over to the collection she had brought in with her, taking the box of rare jewels from the top, she grabs the book, handing it carefully over to the girl.

"And technically as of what he did, we are now married. I will have the mark later upon confirmation..well in the morning at least." Crossing her arms she waits so they may set this deal up in earnist.
RedArmyShogunJun 29, 2015 1:49 PM
Jun 29, 2015 2:08 PM

Dec 2011
Tanin simply stared at the young-looking girl for a while with his arms folded. Tilting his head slightly, he seemed to be examining her, then bluntly said, "You summoned an emotionless runt?" With a raised eyebrow, he continued to watch Ellen. You couldn't exactly blame him. While the girl would technically be older than he, she looked incredibly young. Tanin would guess she was more or less in her early adolescence. Was this girl really an assassin? Let alone from this supposedly infamous group over in Arzla? She couldn't be. At least, she had to be older than she looked, right? Then again, with his mother's stories of back when she was a child, some children ended up having to do things you wouldn't expect of one so young, so regardless of if she was as old as she looked, perhaps Tanin shouldn't underestimate her, at least not yet.

Shrugging and resting his back against a wall, Tanin shut eyes a bit. "Eh, you women can plot about whatever. I'll just listen. Crap like this'll go right over my head anyhow," He explained, though falsely. It wouldn't go right over his head. Tanin was capable of understanding it, perhaps even contributing a bit, but the issue was with motivation and interest.
Jun 29, 2015 2:22 PM

Feb 2013
Ellen looked up to the woman upon hearing her comment about the hair. "You can't walk around in the shadows and hide with a pink hair that goes all the way to your feet. Not to mention it adds unnecessary difficulty whenever I have to walk on the rooftops." The girl responded, as monotone as before, as she got her hands on the book. She opens it to reveal a handwritten complex explanation of the last 50 years of Arzla.

Ellen kept flipping the pages until she saw a blank one, not so far from the end. She moved her finger to her mouth and bit it, allowing blood to cover the tip of her finger. She then proceeded to use her blood as tint for writing. The girl started to write some symbols and then she flipped the page again, bit another finger and kept on, this time writing letters and the codes that were in the book. "I'll write these down and allow you to decode what's written in the book more easily. However, I guess you must've already discovered I cannot simply tell you all the hidden secrets of this book." As she said that, it seemed like she had just finished writing down with blood and then she left the book on a nearby table. "Let the blood dry up and read it when you can. The answers you seek are in the creation of the first League of Assassins of Arzla. You will need to use the code there to find the answers and names I told you about. Unfortunately, I cannot tell you about it myself, or my Master would crucify me. However, if you discovered it on your own..." She seemed to have already implied what she meant, still in her monotone.

She then took a glance at the boy who was watching the two. Her finger was already starting to regenerate, although very slowly when compared to what she could do during Blood Frenzy, it was still an impressive speed. The girl leaned back on the chair and then looked towards Ishtar once more. "Enough with the charades and the metaphors. I'm here to get straight to the point. You have a few people you wish dead. I am more than happy to comply and deliver them back to the Original Blood... For the right price, of course." She finished, awaiting for to see what she would say.
Jun 29, 2015 3:04 PM

Jan 2013
Looking at the book she didn't understand it in full. Arcane texts and the like were beyond her. "Hmm..the answers I seek is it..and this history of Arzla.." Stroking her index finger along her right cheek, palm under chin, she carefully studies the text..it would likely allow her contact with the orders master..beyond that she wasn't sure. Still it was interesting and could prove useful..if decoded..for now she would start with the last pages for the informaiton needed at once.

"Hmm Indeed, I don't much like speaking of birds. To put it simply what I want you might not be able to arrange, but your master can..you may inform him of what I want, and I shall find him. Should I be able to solve this text. Unless he is willing to meet me of course."

Pausing at that she decides to get to the issue at hand. "I don't actually need anyone killed, if they are its a bonus..what I need is an assassination attempt to be made, and for there to be much doubt among the parties as who was behind it..for this plan to work, with means of false orders or agents, and assassination attempt must be made on the rumored to be wed couple. I will arrive before the wedding to offer them well wishes, and to inform them of the political results of this union...as well as the threats of an assassination from within." Pausing to let that sink in, she streatches her right arm a bit, watching the girl heal.

"Interesting.. But to other matters, only one person needs to die..find some fool of a noble that can serve as a lynchpin, and have him assassinated...I would prefer after they figure out who was behind it..that way it becomes a source of doubt, making the alliance far easier to break. In general an attempt should be made on all the quests, or the key patrons of this event, but in such a way to blame the other. Is this confussion and chaos something your people can do..of course it is a heavy demand, is it not?"
Jun 29, 2015 6:04 PM

Feb 2013
Ellen heard all that the woman had to say quietly and her face almost entirely the same during her entire speech. However, once the woman had finished speaking, Ellen smirked slightly. "That book has too many codes for it's own good. The decoding method I gave you will only work for that specific section to give you information on locations. You won't find our Master, but he will find you if you're in one of those places." Ellen said. The book was handwritten by her and had information about all of the Blood Reverence, as both religion and organization, however the coding was far too complex even for the most intelligent of minds to solve with the decoding method. Each decoding method would give out different results, but none of them were wrong. Instead, all of the methods were correct, they just yielded different information.

The girl crossed her legs and then stared at the book, and then at Ishtar again. "You're asking us, a secret, covert organization whose legend is still not even considered real to act as a spreader of wind against the pinwheel that is Azrla and Eqomer." She repeated what she had been thinking about her idea for the entire time. Suddenly, she leaned forward and stared directly into Ishtar's eyes. "And what do we receive from this?" She asked. "Arzla will hardly fall for such small chaotic play. They will blame Kabul for whatever happens in their territory. The tensions are far too high. Besides, the King and the Emperor trust each other far too much... Crushing that trust will be very difficult." With that, she giggled. A strange, sick snicker that more looked like mad laugh. "But I like your plan."

She suddenly got up and smiled largely like a child. "You can contact me about these matters through letters, Lady Khallan. I'm sure my father will be very interested in hearing about the deals that you can offer." Her voice changed back to the happy one from the day, but in that same instant, her smile disappeared and she once more continued monotonously. "After all, you can always use the code I just showed you." With that, the girl made her way to the door. "I must be going, the night is short and it's my favorite time to play. I will not forget what you have said, though, M'Lady. My master will hear about this very, very soon. For now, the only thing I can offer you is my word that I will tell him about it." With that, the girl opened the door and briefly looked back. "Oh and... Make sure that this conversation never happened..." She said, likely referring back to the guards who had passed in the hallway.

She waved her hands rather cutely towards the two as she then disappeared in the shadows the same way she did when she went inside. There was no doubt that the girl was no simple assassin right there.
Jun 29, 2015 6:21 PM

Jan 2013
With a sigh, Ishtar speaks furing the first bit with her plan. "By all means this is the objective, I am not expert, I would have your master speak with me. So that we can reach a common understand, and indeed what pay would be suitable." Not sure what she would want, or what would be a good offer to make, there were limits to that, perhapes an assassination plot would work..but the blame would be difficult to cast..regardless she still needed to speak to the Dwarves..her plan wasn't needed in accordance one hundred percent. "Ah I see..also don't forget your book in due time..and who were you again?"

As the girl leaves, she smiles softly. The girl likely did not know war was already being decided..or perhapes she did.. Though there was other options this would have to do for now.

Looking at the book with a sigh, it was an issue dealing with this in such a manner..though there was another option..but then again maybe the assassination would not be needed at all...for it could be likely some would not approve of the union in reality.

But for now decoding that book was enough, with luck one such spot would be in the city of the dwarves, plus the girl made it seem like she would be in contact, albit with letters. However other matters more..base called to her attention..the night was still young, and the games would begin tomorrow. Undressing herself once more to enjoy herself, there would be much to do in the following days.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» {Arzla} Hearthforge (Tilly's Forge/Home) ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Rauzi - Jun 25, 2015

343 by Rauzi »»
Aug 19, 2015 11:15 AM

» {Arzla City} - Tavern ( 1 2 )

Wymsical - Jun 21, 2015

75 by Wymsical »»
Aug 16, 2015 3:52 AM

» {Arzla Castle} - Guest Room 3 (Sir Siegfried will be staying here)

Wymsical - Jul 12, 2015

5 by Ookami-51 »»
Aug 12, 2015 8:21 PM

» {Arzla City} - Streets ( 1 2 3 )

Wymsical - Jun 20, 2015

135 by ChadNegro »»
Aug 12, 2015 7:15 AM

» {Arzla City} - Arzla City Entrance ( 1 2 )

Wymsical - Jun 20, 2015

58 by Ultea »»
Aug 10, 2015 1:32 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.