Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 21, 2015 1:02 AM

Oct 2014
The home belonging to the Ruler of Utopia/Headmaster of the Magic school. Here they conduct experiments, meet with people, eat, sleep and live.

AstrosJun 21, 2015 10:03 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jul 29, 2015 7:52 PM

Jan 2013
After a few hours had passed, it was rather humorus how close this city was to his own..in fact it was rather good Orcs for the most weren't curious unless given a cause..as it would be niegh to impossible to stop his army from marching here. Making his way through the ruins and back alleyways, plus a passage he had spied his instructor use many a time, Spincrusha enters via a way he himself had yet to ever use.

Seeing a robbed figure in the corner, the orc lowers his own hood, though not smiling at the man he does snort in a friendly Orc manner. "Hmph, either you have gotten rusty old man, or you are as naive as always..though I must say I always wonderd what this room looked like.."
Jul 29, 2015 8:47 PM

Dec 2013
"Haha, I thought you might." came a cheerful voice from the robed figured. In his hands was a recipe book and on the table to his right were various beakers, test tubes, bowls of powder, and a pestle and mortar. Turning around Nelius greeted his old friend with a smile. "It's been awhile Odysseus. My have you gotten rather tall." he said as he looked up at the towering Orc. Setting the book down he walked toward him, bringing his hands together joining his robe sleeves. "What brings you back? Wanting to hear more tales of the great Agorian wars?"
Jul 29, 2015 9:07 PM

Jan 2013
"Hmph..you and your names old man. I am Rocksmasha, Warboss of the Orcs, several other mundane titles. I came to give you two warnings."

Paying attention to the mans work, the Orc carefully watches. "As you said, my people showed some redemption when we absorbed the Dark Elfs, rather than erase them. Which is why we can learn. However it is no simple matter to lead my kind out of the old ways. I shall lead them from the caves, and to War, where they may see the world I know of in your tomes...should your humans be worthy they will defeat us and make use of us. Should they not, we shall defeat them, and have our way with them. I killed many chieftians to reach this point, I shall not be stopped. So now I am the man who makes history."

He says with a snort. "But I shall if able, spare your City from the March of the Horde, we will see whos philosphy proves ultimately right, and if the humans will resort to fear, or see our currency and administration for what it is..if they cannot reach even that much of an understanding there is no hope."

Finishing his talk on deciding to go to war, ultimately to improve his kinds lot in life, as well as seeing whos philosphy would be better, that of Conquest and War, or compassion and Peace, the Orc makes it known for the mages efforts unless given cause the Orcs would not attack them..though wasn't much cause in it. While the mages were strong, they were too close to effectively resist. they had no where to run and were not so far from the Horde to by time and space.

"The other Issue you will likely find as troubeling, those damnable Rangers that hunted my kind were dealt with..so it may be you that must bring the leaders my Decleration of War..regardless of those matters, what is important is We did not kill them, from my soldiers accounts, it seems those Vampires from your books have began their move. I have no cause to protect the humans, but I will not simply watch as sneaks and Cowards set about as they will. They lack Honor."

Going over the details of the Assault he at least decides to hear the mans replies, while he had his pride as an Orc, this human had opend doors, which now he himself was trying to open to others, though he knew humans would not willfully aid his kind. Or so he beleived.
Jul 29, 2015 10:09 PM

Dec 2013
Nelius's smile faded slightly as his friend rejected the name he had given him so long ago."I see. What may these warnings be?" he asked as he returned to his work. "I'm glad to hear that you were able show them that kindness. For it you were rewarded as I promised and they were not completely lost." Nelius said as he moved his finger over the various bowls of powder. Upon hearing the talk of war he stopped to look back up to Odysseus, his smile fading completely this time.

When finished speaking of sparing their city he returned his gaze back to his equipment but with eyes in a trance, lost with thought. "I'm grateful you would consider sparing us Odysseus. I would hate to see a fight between us for such a simple reason as philosophy and betterment. I say that knowing full well how important it is but..." with this he shakes his head, closing his eyes briefly. "The innocents lost for such a thing I can never see worth it. I would hope you'd never have a need for war unless to protect yourselves. There will be so many lost, I hope you understand." he said looking back up at the Orc pleadingly.

Returning his gaze to the table it wasn't long before it was raised in an expression of surprise at the mention of vampires and the details of the assault. Cupping his hand over his mouth in thought, Nelius's eyes darted back and forth as he finally shook his head. "I had thought they chosen to settle down. Their battle and reign was long ago." Sharply turning from the table he walked over quickly to the Orc and placed and arm on Odysseus's forearm. "Whatever you must do Odysseus. Do not meddle with their kind. They possess ancient magic of immense power. I fear if you go against them you may be wiped out completely." he said with concern looking up at the Orc before turning away from him.

"Off all the things to happen today. I only wish I could prevent these tragedies soon to come." he said before turning back to his friend again. "If I knew I could stop you from marching I would. But I know you Odysseus, you would not rest until you had your way." he said looking sadly at his soon to be enemy before turning away again. "I shall tell them of your Declaration and try to convince them of peace. It is all I can do and what I must do!" Turning around a final time he spoke in firm words. "Heed my warning Odysseus, be weary of the vampires in your quest for glory. They will no doubt try to outsmart and genocide your kind off the face of the planet. With this he turned slowly and said with melancholy. "I hope you find what you're looking for." before racing off into another part of the study.
AstrosJul 29, 2015 10:13 PM
Jul 29, 2015 10:19 PM

Jan 2013
Looking at the man, the Orc shakes his head. "That is why I give them a decleration and a challenge in the open field. If they ignore it it as at thier own paril. And the Horde has orders to conduct themselves as we would at home. At worst a few broken jaws will be made, any deaths are as the citizenry took up arms. What innocence do they have then?" Odysseus says reasonablly.

"Hmph Oldman, you do not need to tell me such things. A man with the Teeth of a cat who hides in the shadows should not be trusted...though I wonder if they could wipe us out. And It is not that I hate that name oldman, just that it is our way to name a man his second name when he gets older. But maybe you will be correct."

With that Spincrusha goes back the way he came, heading home.
Jul 29, 2015 11:17 PM

Dec 2013
Slightly at ease by the Orcs last statements, Nelius had higher hopes for the outcome of events to come. However, the news of the vampires movements and the nature of which was a pressing matter.Why have they returned to their past ways? Was there a change in the council? Had they found the Artifact? All of these were questions racing through Nelius's head as he tried to find answers. Stopping at the last question he did a 180 and headed toward a door leading to the lower study.

It contained books from the oldest recorded times ever known. Locked up by a magic seal only Nelius knew to release he did so and stormed inside the sacred study to refresh his memory on all he needed to know. Reading up on the artifact and the known vampires history he spent a good 30 minutes in his study before leaving and sealing it once more. Quickly running for the beast pin he readied to mount their quickest hippogriff when someone stopped him to ask about the distress displayed on his face.

"There's no time to explain. The orcs have amassed an army and plan to march. Notify everyone and have the army prepare for the worst. DO NOT attack them if they manage to find their way to us. Merely hold them back until I return. I must warn the kingdoms." With this he left the man in a state of shock as he mounted the bird and took off into the cave ceiling. Flying up through a hole in the ground he took to the skies before casting an invisibility illusion spell. Heading straight for Arzla he hopped he would make it in time to warn them.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» {Arzla} Hearthforge (Tilly's Forge/Home) ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Rauzi - Jun 25, 2015

343 by Rauzi »»
Aug 19, 2015 11:15 AM

» {Arzla City} - Tavern ( 1 2 )

Wymsical - Jun 21, 2015

75 by Wymsical »»
Aug 16, 2015 3:52 AM

» {Arzla Castle} - Guest Room 3 (Sir Siegfried will be staying here)

Wymsical - Jul 12, 2015

5 by Ookami-51 »»
Aug 12, 2015 8:21 PM

» {Arzla City} - Streets ( 1 2 3 )

Wymsical - Jun 20, 2015

135 by ChadNegro »»
Aug 12, 2015 7:15 AM

» {Arzla City} - Arzla City Entrance ( 1 2 )

Wymsical - Jun 20, 2015

58 by Ultea »»
Aug 10, 2015 1:32 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.