Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 21, 2015 12:29 AM

Oct 2014
This fort garrisons a force of 2,000 men. It is the strongest fort because it is closest to the border and is subject to more attacks.

(ignore the car xD)
WymsicalJun 21, 2015 12:32 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jul 30, 2015 11:14 AM

Jan 2013
After the long journy with part of the Army, the rest of the forces were gathering here, minus local garrisons and defense forces, untill called, Amon would be left with his order in the Capital. For now they had to wait for the Army to gather, he recieved a letter from his Son's plotting wife showing the details of the deal struck with the Dwarves, for now they would maintane a defensive posture, once his plan was struck in motion, they would do a lightning counterattack aimging to strike deep into Arzla, but for now it was a game of waiting. It was nice having an insight into his enemies bloodlust.

It had been too long since he had a nice fight.. Still he did not like it being this late into the summer, nearing the fall, a lenghty siege was out of the question. Stairing down at the maps as the counters are moved by his lower ranking Generals, the Sultan makes way to his private sleeping room, where naturally a troublesome woman was watching him like a hawk.
Jul 30, 2015 6:03 PM

Mar 2015
A lone figure, clad in black, and bearing a bow and sword could be seen in the distance, rapidly approaching the fort.... at speeds only achievable by that of someone who had been training for it all their life. He was moving ever closer to the fort, and while a single person being a threat was laughable, it remained to be seen whether or not he should be stopped.
conman2163Jul 31, 2015 3:31 PM
Jul 31, 2015 3:41 PM

Jan 2013
"Halt!" Calls out a guard from the Rampart, behind him in the fort the Army was amassing, he very well couldn't just open the border for trade or some such. Nevermind a lunatic..

"State your business! Or you will be fired Upon! Archers!" The man in black armor, seemed to be a gate captain or some such by his barring and commands being followed as more than two dozen archers ready bows, waiting for further commands.
Jul 31, 2015 4:02 PM

Mar 2015
[b]Death Walker[/b]

He held up his hands, to show his surrender.

"I need to speak with the highest ranking commander in this fort, right now! You have an entire army prepared for war sitting under your feet!"

In retrospect it wasn't the best thing he could say, but he needed to warn someone.
Jul 31, 2015 4:58 PM

Jan 2013
"You Don't Say!? We are prepairing to deal with the Arzlan Scum, they will rue the day they started this war again!" The guard says looking down at the man. "You still did not tell me who you are, for all I know you could be a spy, we do not have so many of your complection in our Kingdom, so name yourself before you run about speaking of phantom armies!"

The guard shouts out. Did the man think him to be so daft to open the gates for this..though it might be best to let a superior deal with him.

"Of whos faction are you?!"
Jul 31, 2015 5:15 PM

Mar 2015
[b]Death Walker[/b]

He shook his head.

[b]"I am a ranger of the north!"
Jul 31, 2015 5:22 PM

Jan 2013
"...So you are a spy..but not an ally of Arzlan..Stay there. I will send someone to meet you at the gate."

Sending a runner, they are content to allow the ranger to approach a few momments later a balding man with a Turban and chainmail armor emerges from the gate.

"I am General Asalim, Garrison Commander, Tell me what it is you have to say, and I will relay it to Kabul, or depending on the view I take in what you have to say, I may allow you to pass and be about your way."
Jul 31, 2015 5:48 PM

Mar 2015
[b]Death Walker[/b]

He crossed his arms, and looked at him and sighed.

[b]"As I told your guard, an entire orc army is sitting under your feet, preparing for war. They have a leader, some orc who is smarter then any orc i've ever known before."
Jul 31, 2015 6:35 PM

Jan 2013
The commander looks at the man with a skeptical look.

"Under our feet? I think not...The orcs home is well south here, the Dwarven City, a few towns, and even those Horsemen live between here and there..while you bring up these imaginary enemies and smart orcs, a Real enemy will advance upon us from the East..so just how long ago was this, and how much have you had to drink?" The man askes with a raised eyebrow, to put it lightly the man was nuts, but deciding to humour him, he gives a shrug.

"And let us say the orcs are coming..why should we stop them? They will hit Arzla before us."
RedArmyShogunJul 31, 2015 6:45 PM
Jul 31, 2015 6:51 PM

Mar 2015
[b]Death Walker[/b]

He shook his head.

"Don't be a fool, their army....it's larger then any king or Emperor's. Should they defeat those in Arzla they will march on you, even stronger and better equipped. The only way to defeat them is to unite."

So far, Death WAlker did not wish to mention the vampires he had run into. They were stronger then any undead the rangers had ever faced, and must have been more powerful somehow..
Jul 31, 2015 7:32 PM

Jan 2013
"Well we cannot Make Arzla throw down its arms against us to join us now can we?..or are you Suggestion we unite to them by surrendering..agent?"

This Ranger had came running here with a warning, no proof, and expected them to just believe it at face value..it was insane.

"And what proof do you have of this minus your word? And why exactly are they here? Information, I need information Northman!" The General says with a huff. So far this was a waste of his time.
Jul 31, 2015 7:50 PM

Mar 2015
[b]Death Walker[/b]

He shook his head.

[b]"You need not throw down arms, either of you, merely unite against a common enemy for a little while. In the name of mutual survival. Can neither of you do that? And information, you said it yourself! They are amassing in the ruins of the dark elves land! My men, Sixty of us went down their, I come to you now as the only survivor! Shall I show you the bodies of my fallen breathren? And the army that surely will unite against you? Fool! Take my word as it stands, or don't, when the orcs march upon you, and slay you all, then take your children and wives as slaves, it will be your fault, not mine! The brads will sing the name of the foolish general who did not listen to the northern ranger!"
Jul 31, 2015 8:30 PM

Jan 2013
The General sighs and shakes his head. "Try your luck with Arzlan they'll think the same of this phantom Army. I will relay this information to the Sultan, but nothing more. Rather you know it or not, boy, forces are moving that we can see, should we position to deal with these phantoms, then people who would happily see us wiped out will come marching down that bloody pass."

Turning his back the General didn't buy a word of it, but he would none-the-less relay the report to Command. "Be on your way ranger, the border is closed as there is likely to be a War at our steps in the next few days."
Jul 31, 2015 8:58 PM

Mar 2015
[b]Death Walker[/b]

Death Walker laughed, and laughed, and laughed some more. He found the mans disbelief hilarious.... for his own reasons.

[b]"You are indeed a fool. You are so hardheaded you won't even send a scout or two to check if what I say is true. Tell me general, before you leave, do you have a family?"
Jul 31, 2015 9:11 PM

Jan 2013
"I have no men to spare, if your brethern to the East weren't so ready to invade us while throwing a blasted wedding party, I might could. I also do not have the authority to do that, and if you look at a bloody map that land is in Utopia. I cannot send troops there unless I want to call war down on the mages, and risk getting attacked in the Rear from those damn horsemen. Try them, try the Dwarves, there is nothing I can send."

Not answering him on the family, an army in front of him was more of a threat than one far off. "Should the Orcs come, they'll likely burn the horsemens city first, then if Arzla wants to play nice, we might aide them, otherwise there is nothing we can, or should do. Your message will reach those better able to decide, but for now there is nothing we can do. May the Sands be with you Ranger."
Jul 31, 2015 9:26 PM

Mar 2015
[b]Death Walker[/b]

He shook his head.

[b]"So be it. Will you at least tell me your name?"
Jul 31, 2015 9:43 PM

Jan 2013
"Asalim is the only name you need for now, and the only that I have. Do you have business behind the border? A pass can be arranged, while I do not believe in what you said, I do believe that you believe it. I have work to do in holding this camp." Bowing lightly in the night air, the General spins around returning this his post, as the man back above looks down on him. "Well Ranger, you need a pass? Or will you be on your way to the east?"
Jul 31, 2015 9:52 PM

Mar 2015
[b]Death Walker[/b]

Ominously, the ranger's voice came after the general.

"General Asalim, know that the souls of sixty rangers are now cursing you in the afterlife, and will torment you for eternity. Bards will sing the name of the fool general, who did not listen."

With that, he stalked off into the night.
Aug 1, 2015 7:20 PM

Jan 2013
The General at least true to his word relays the warnings to the Sultan, pondering it a bit, Hasan rubs his chin in thought. "Send out post runners to the Dwarven City, with an out post every fifteen miles to here, use fire singles should anything come about out of place."

Dismissing the man, the tale he was told was outlandish, but a raid was possible, regardless he couldn't act on it, not now. Looking over at his Czar, she didn't seem to object in his way of handing the situation.
Aug 1, 2015 7:35 PM

Oct 2014
A messenger riding a horse rapidly approached the fort, he wore Kabulian apparel but it would still be necessary to check him for any signs of treachery and determining his alliance. This messenger was the same that the Head of Whispers had given a message to.
Aug 1, 2015 8:25 PM

Jan 2013
Going through the same mations as before with warnings and demands, this one was a bit more dicey what with the Army in the rear being camped out, checkpoint by checkpoint the rider was allowed to clear. Hearing the riders story and looking at the seal of the letter, he waves him through Directing him to the Sultan.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» {Arzla} Hearthforge (Tilly's Forge/Home) ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Rauzi - Jun 25, 2015

343 by Rauzi »»
Aug 19, 2015 11:15 AM

» {Arzla City} - Tavern ( 1 2 )

Wymsical - Jun 21, 2015

75 by Wymsical »»
Aug 16, 2015 3:52 AM

» {Arzla Castle} - Guest Room 3 (Sir Siegfried will be staying here)

Wymsical - Jul 12, 2015

5 by Ookami-51 »»
Aug 12, 2015 8:21 PM

» {Arzla City} - Streets ( 1 2 3 )

Wymsical - Jun 20, 2015

135 by ChadNegro »»
Aug 12, 2015 7:15 AM

» {Arzla City} - Arzla City Entrance ( 1 2 )

Wymsical - Jun 20, 2015

58 by Ultea »»
Aug 10, 2015 1:32 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.