Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 20, 2015 8:10 PM

Oct 2014
Where Princess Benedict sleeps and keeps her belongings.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jun 21, 2015 10:00 PM

Jul 2013
Lirael woke up quickly as she usually did every morning when the maids came in to open the heavy curtains that blocked out the sun. Stretching her arms up above her head she sat strait, leaning her back against the bed rest while her gaze flickered over the half nude men that decorated her wallpapers. Why did she have nude men on her wallpaper? She had no idea really.

"Good morning Princess"

"Call me Lirael, Anne, please how many times have I told you now" Lirael spoke with a sigh while trying to repress a yawn.

Flinging her legs over the side of the bed she stood up still stretching and yawning as she moved her hand through her short -compared to every other court woman- hair. Why woman wanted to have long hair, Lirael would never understand, hair was just hair and short hair was much more practical and allowed her to get ready quicker in the mornings as well as make it easier to dress up as her hobby desired.

Smiling slightly she walked over to her dressed where Anne had picked out an elegant gown for her to wear for the morning while she had breakfast with her mother. After breakfast she would excuse herself to her quarters and then probably jump out the window in mens clothes like usual. Being honest with herself she had a good life, doting parents, food, clothes, if she was ever in need of something, anything all she needed was to say the word and it would be delivered to her bedroom door, quite literally.

Suddenly a shiver run up Lirael's spine, the maid looked at her worryingly for a second before brushing it off. She had a bad feeling about today.

Fiften minutes later Lirael was walking out of her chambers to meet her mother for breakfast, maybe her father might even be there yet Lirael slightly doubted it..
Jun 22, 2015 11:29 PM

Mar 2015
Monty Mars hoisted himself into the window, looking around the posh room. He had broken into some fancy homes in the past, but never before had he ever seen such a fancy room before. There didn't appear to be any servants in sight like he had hoped, he finally stepped down onto the floor, he walked around the room, admiring the fine decorations. He wasn't too concerned about stealing right now, after all, he had mostly gone on this little mission out of boredom rather than for gain.

He looked at the strange tapestries of nude men on the walls, wondering why whoever occupied this room had nude men on their walls? He had no idea, really.

He paced around the room awhile longer, not rummaging around, but rather admiring. He sat on the bed, surprised on how cushy and comfy it was compared to his, but quickly got back up and began fixing the bedding, wanting to remove any trace of him being there.
Jun 23, 2015 5:23 AM

Apr 2013
Aria
Stopping outside the room she turned to Lirael. "Let's start with clothes for their arrival. I'll let you choose the color you want to wear." She smiled trying to lighten the mood a little

Jun 23, 2015 7:14 AM

Jul 2013
glad I can at least choose the colour she thought to herself in disdain. Yet what she said wasn't that not anything like it. Instead Lirael answered with a "yes mother" as she looked around, yet the bedspread was off, it wasn't how Anne always left it. Lirael couldn't say why or what was diffrent, it just was. Had someone been in the room? Shaking her head slightly she thought she was overreacting about everything because of the wedding that she would have to go through. To get married they had to offer their blood to the Blood God to unify their bonds together, after all 'marriage' was for life... How was she supposed to let herself get cut? She couldn't. Her father should know that right?
Jun 23, 2015 7:16 AM

Jul 2013
(Since rings are too mainstream xD)
Jun 23, 2015 11:02 AM

Mar 2015
Monty Mars had heard the footsteps and voices approaching in his poor attempt to fix the bedspread, he looked around the room frantically, looking for a place to hide, quite foolishly, he dashed towards the wardrobe silently, opening it up and stepping in, closing it behind him. He slowed his breathing and remained as still as possible. It wasn't like he has ever been in a situation like this before, but the fact he was intruding in the castle made the situation all the more risky.
Jun 23, 2015 11:51 AM

Mar 2015
[b]Rowen[/b]

Rowen stood just to the left of the doorway, and caught the princess looking at her bedspread strangely. Luckily Rowan had chosen not to wear her armor, instead opting to wear her dress. It helped when she had to shadow the princess when the girl was sneaking around, it also helped make it look like she was some kind of lady in waiting, instead of the royal guard she was. The dagger she kept hidden in her robes helped her many a time stop an assassination. She looked around the room suspiciously, looking for things that were out of place, ignoring the half nude men on the walls that the princess had put up in the past, simply because the princess had wanted half nude men up on the walls.
Jun 23, 2015 12:13 PM

Apr 2013
Aria
Walking into the room she sat in one of the chairs. "Something wrong?" She asked watching Lirael. She looked around the room not noticing anything strange or standing out. "So do you have something in mind of what to wear when they arrive?"

Jun 23, 2015 2:57 PM

Jul 2013
"No mother, nothing is amiss" she said walking over to the wardrobe to choose a dress "I still do not know which dress, yet I have several in mind..." Her hands had now grasped the knobs and were about to open it. Inch by inch. She opened it fully and then started rummaging through the dresses, since the wardrobe was pretty deep and pretty big she didn't notice that someone was there at first. Then she thought she saw a silhouette of a person. There couldn't be a person In there, her mind must have been playing tricks on her. Finally her hands had felt the cloth of the dress she had in mind so without further ado she took the dress out, closing the doors behind her while she walked over to her bed and laid a night-black-blue dress which matched her eyes and her hair. It was a simple long length that did not create the illusion she had curves like the other court ladies would always wear even if they had the curves. Lirael did not understand why they had always had to force such fashions on to themselves.

Aftee all the dress always made her look fresh compared to the other court ladies even if Lirael did not actually know it nor car for it. If she did care for looks she would have probably grown her hair out by now..
UlteaJun 23, 2015 3:01 PM
Jun 23, 2015 3:10 PM

Mar 2015
Monty Mars quietly sighed in relief as she left, he was convinced she would of found him, and he had a feeling grinning and apologizing wouldn't get him out of trouble like it normally does. He stood still for now, waiting for an opportunity to leave.

He was currently attempting to work out who's room he had ended up breaking into, with a wardrobe and room such as this, it surely mustn't of been any average noble woman, but then again, he wasn't sure what the standard was for those who live in the Castle.
Jun 23, 2015 5:52 PM

Apr 2013
Aria
"Well let us see your choices and go on from there. I'm sure we will be able to find the perfect outfit for the occasion." She said looking at the first dress that was pulled out. "It's the perfect color to complement your eyes, but Im don't believe a simple dress like this will suffice." She commented looking it over.

Jun 23, 2015 10:21 PM

Jul 2013
"But mother, I like this dress." Alixe spoke firmly, so now she couldn't even choose her own clothes "you should understand how I feel more than anyone. "Unless you think I can't wait to get married" there was dry sarcasm in her voice. Of course she didn't want to get martied. "I can't even choose my own clothes now, even a puppet has more liberty than me" she spoke now looking out the window while fingering the fabric of her dress.
Jun 24, 2015 6:49 AM

Apr 2013
Aria
"Yes, that I do but you will be going through it as well. Choices aren't things that we get most of the time." She sighed. "I get that you probably don't want to get married the way I did but it's something we have to do to help secure the the kingdom." She stood up and walked over to her putting her hand on her daughter's shoulder.

Jun 24, 2015 8:22 AM

Jul 2013
"The kingdom this the kingdom that" Lirael was snapping, after all she was in her room, the facade could be broke in here, hopefully. "All father ever thinks of is his precious kingdom, I can't even remember the last time I spoke to him without having to bow my head or the last time I called father Daddy like I used to, like all the other females do to their parents, mother" Lirael spoke with impotence dripping from her tone as she turned around flinging her arms open to further we point while shrugging off her other hand "I feel like a mule that is to be sent off to fetch a bounty on market day"

"It's not as if the clothes I wanted to wear were men's clothes.." She said under her breath barely audible, actually with Aurelia's hearing she probably heard it or read her lips
Jun 24, 2015 1:45 PM

Apr 2013
Aria
"Well if you want a change you're more than welcome to talk to him about that but keep in mind many people rely on the things he does. We support and protect the people. This is what you were born into and I expect you to understand and accept that this is what your life is." She said in a rather straightforward tone. "With who you are your life wont be like the other girls."

Jun 24, 2015 1:49 PM

Jul 2013
"Yes mother" she said simply tired from the outburst which had left her drained. "May I use this dress or would you want to choose another?" she sighed placing the dress on the back of the chair and walking over to the window where she simply looking straight out towards the horizon while she waited for her mother to answer
Jun 24, 2015 1:59 PM

Apr 2013
Aria
Aria looked at the dress then back at her daughter. "Try it on. I'll see how it looks while you're wearing it the I will tell you my thoughts." She went back to sitting in the chair she was in earlier. She sat perfectly poised waiting for her to change. She had a few thoughts running through her head and memories of when she went through this several years ago.

Jun 24, 2015 2:03 PM

Jul 2013
Lirael swallowed a huff and bowed her head, while walking anew over to the dress. She then walked behind the dresser dragging her feet slightly. 3 minutes after she had walked behind it she walked out. She did a small twirl in front of her mother to show her the frills and how the material looked by giving her a full view from most angles. She may have looked perveptive to the public, yet deep down she was far away, somewhere where she had been looking in the horizon.
Jun 24, 2015 7:04 PM

Apr 2013
Aria
She watched as Lirael came out. Watching the way the dress flowed and fit. She stayed quiet thinking for a moment before saying anything. "I suppose you can wear this one." She said looking it over again. "Maybe also include a necklace. I think it would be a nice touch to it." She walked over to the desk opening the jewelry box. She shifted through it looking at the contents

Jun 24, 2015 7:08 PM

Mar 2015
Monty Mars idly twiddled his thumbs, still hiding in the closet. He was getting rather hot in the wardrobe, surrounded by clothes while wearing his thick raggedy cloak, and was hoping they would hurry up and leave.

Despite being used to waiting, he was feeling particularly hyperactive this day, and slowly moved closer to the door of the wardrobe, leaning down and looking through the crack in the door.

He saw before him a young woman in a blackish blue dress, and much to his astonishment the wife of the emperor! It now dawned on him this must be the Princess herself, and that his situation just got all the more riskier.
Jun 24, 2015 7:13 PM

Oct 2014
[There is a knock on the door to the hallways]
Jun 24, 2015 7:52 PM

Mar 2015
[b]Rowen[/b]

Hearing a knock, Rowen walks over to the door, and quietly opens it, allowing whomever was knocking to enter the room
Jun 24, 2015 8:50 PM

Oct 2014
Emperor Althalos Benedict

Althalos walks into the room, nodding at Rowen and then looking at his daughter. He was rather taken back, she looked so much older than she was in that dress. He cleared his throat again, Lirael, you look stunning. I'm sure Prince Elendere will be very pleased, he says, to her with a proud smile. Hmm, it looks like you need some shoes, they are in your wardrobe correct? He asks while walking over to the said wardrobe.
Jun 24, 2015 9:25 PM

Mar 2015
Monty Mars swore internally, hearing the voice and the mentioning of the wardrobe he was in, he began to back away from the crack between the doors, this wardrobe was big, but he wouldn't be able to hide in here forever, especially if people keep coming and going from it.

(Gonna have you find him once he opens the door, I'm interested to see what your idea is.)
Jun 24, 2015 9:28 PM

Oct 2014
(Okay, we should wait for Ult and Alice to get on before we do though, just so they can react.)
Jun 25, 2015 12:14 AM

Jul 2013
"Yes father, thank you father" alice replied formally bowing slightly, as it was expected of her. She didn't want to wear jewelry yet of her mother said yes then she had no choice anew. Did she really want to look older though? To be honest she didn't, she actually only wanted to look her age, yet if it was thought it would please the prince then again, she had no choice
Jun 25, 2015 9:25 AM

Apr 2013
Aria
Finding a silver oval shaped locket on a simple chain in the box she pulled it out. "Here's one to go along with the dress." She said as she walked over to Lirael holding it out for her to see before walking around her and putting it on. Pinning the clasp behind her Aria walked back to the front of her to get an overall look.

Jun 25, 2015 3:11 PM

Oct 2014

Althalos opened the door to the wardrobe, he saw a slight movement within and he frowned. He thought his eyes were playing tricks on him but a life time of assassination attempts taught him better, his eyes narrow and he calls out to Rowen quietly, Rowen, come here. He says as he backs away from the wardrobe.
Jun 25, 2015 3:41 PM

Mar 2015
Monty Mars, at this point, was saying his prayers. He moved back into the farthest corner of the Wardrobe, but the long cloak he had on got under his feet, and he tripped, making an audible "Thump" from the back corner, his hood fell down as he did so, revealing his messy black hair.

He began to frantically look around, searching for something that could help him escape. He was going to be discovered, that much was obvious at this point.
Jun 25, 2015 10:44 PM

Jul 2013
Lirael looked towards the dry 'thunk' that had came from her wardrobe curiously. So the silhouette she had thought she'd seen before, was really something? Not just her imagination and paranoia playing tricks on her?

How lucky was this? This was her chance to leg it to the slums to cool her head and say goodbye to everyone. Slowly she also took several steps back, yet they were towards the door.
Jun 25, 2015 10:56 PM

Mar 2015
[b]Rowen[/b]

Rowen nodded at the king, silently reaching into her sleeve and drawing a knife. She walked over to the cupboard and quietly began tossing clothes and dresses in a pile to her left. She finally revealed a man's legs, even though she couldn't actually see his face. Snarling she pointed her knife into the cupboard.

"You, come out right now! I order you in the name of the king. You are trespassing in Princess Lirael's bedroom, and I am placing you under arrest."

She whistled loudly, and the two guards outside the door rushed into the room. One of them secured the door, so that no one could escape, and the other ran over to the wardrobe, drawing his sword and pointing it inside.
Jun 25, 2015 11:02 PM

Oct 2014

I will have no blood shed on the eve of my daughters wedding, do not kill the man, he says as he advances towards where Rowen stood. He looked inside the wardrobe at the man, Bring him to the throne room under guard for my later judgement of him.
Jun 25, 2015 11:06 PM

Mar 2015
[b]Rowen[/b]

Rowen turned and nodded her head at the king, then faced the wardrobe again.
Jun 25, 2015 11:06 PM

Jul 2013
Dammit! she cursed, why did the guards have to always follow protocol? looking around her she edged towards the window now that as opposite the door yet was still behind everyone. She moved like a cat, silent and lethal. In several light, quick and soundless steps she was at the ledge of the window. She looked behind her to make sure nobody had followed her and quietly hoisted herself up
Jun 25, 2015 11:45 PM

Mar 2015
Monty Mars sighed, standing up straight, raising his hands up. He was going to have to try and play this cool, but at least he knew he was going to live, at least for now.

He stood where he was, not saying a word or looking at them, he wasn't going to risk an escape attempt, this situation was too risky, so he would play along quietly. Best case scenario they throw him in some dungeon, as he had escaped from many prisons and cells before.
Jun 25, 2015 11:50 PM

Mar 2015
[b]Rowen[/b]

Rowen promptly reached into the wardrobe, and grabbed the man, dragging him out and onto his knees, then forcing him to the floor, and putting her knee into his back, while forcing his hands behind his back. The royal guard next to her put his sword to the back of Monty's neck, and handed Rowen a pair of shackles, which she put into place on the man, chaining his hands behind his back.

[b]"Looks like our chief constable missed one of the criminals. Feel lucky that it's the eve of the princess's marriage, otherwise I would drag you to the courtyard and lop your head off myself for daring to step foot in her bedchambers."
Jun 25, 2015 11:53 PM

Mar 2015
Monty Mars chuckled a bit, turning his head to look up at her, and flashing his signature grin, which many he has used to win over young maidens, but somehow he got the feeling it wouldn't work on her. Anyhow, she didn't strike him as the kind of person to disobey her king, so he figured he'd see how much he could tease her.

"I would certainly die happy if it was at the hands of such a lovely woman, if you don't mind me saying, m'lady." He said cheerfully

After finishing the sentence, he looked behind everyone, seeing the Princess climbing up onto the window sill. He didn't say anything, but instead gave her a rather sly wink.
Jun 26, 2015 12:00 AM

Jul 2013
She could swear she had seen the man before, maybe in the slums could it have been? They knew each other, well he knew the boy who dressed in slacks, but then again the slums was a small place and most of the inhabitants knew of the raven headed boy in slacks that play with the other children.

She sent him a worried glance yet shook her head, nothing would happen to him, not even torture since it would simply bring bad luck to her marriage, something which felt as if it were already going to go awry. She placed a finger on her lips, and just like that she climbed out, lowering herself down from the windowsill she started to walk along the small ledge without looking down, otherwise she was scared she might lose her balance and fall to her death
Jun 26, 2015 12:10 AM

Oct 2014

Althalos crouched down next to the man, he pulled his fist back and hit the man in the face. Mind your tongue scum, he says, despite the fact that he was a Emperor, he wasn't afraid to dirty his hands, especially against someone who was in his daughters room. I have something in mind for you that you might not like, wipe that smile off your face, although it is a chance at redemption, so be grateful. He gets up and looks around, seeing the absence of Lirael he sighs. That damnable girl, send the city watch out looking for her.
Jun 26, 2015 12:11 AM

Mar 2015
[b]Rowen[/b]

Rowen smiled at the man, then looked at the two royal guards.

"Take mister smart mouth here to the dungeon, put him in the well until the king can judge him, that ought to teach him to be so smart mouthed."

The two royal guards walked over and picked the man up by his arms, and dragged him off between them, shutting the door as they went. Rowen looked up, and noticed the princess was already out the window. She bowed quickly to the king.

"Uhh.... my lord please excuse me, I just realized I forgot to take care of a rather important matter."

The pesky girl was sneaking out again, and Rowen needed to go put peasant's clothes to be able to blend in with the crowd in the city. She slipped off into the hallway, and into another one of the side rooms, and did a quick change into a brown homespun cloth pants and tunic , strapping a sword belt and plain sword on over it, then sneaking out the window in a similar fashion as the princess had done. Meanwhile, the two royal guards who were outside the door at the king's room came running in. They were a bit slow, but had gotten here, and secured the room, and put the dresses back into the wardobe. Meanwhile a third guard told a messenger to rouse the city watch to look for the princess.
Jun 26, 2015 12:16 AM

Mar 2015
Monty Mars took the hit to face, his mouth now bleeding slightly. He didn't say anything, and certainly wasn't smiling anymore. He did not resist the guards dragging him away. He was use to situations like this, anyhow. Besides, this will prove to make a fun story to tell to folks back in the slums. Not many men can talk about how they've been punched by the Emperor.
Jun 26, 2015 12:26 AM

Jul 2013
Lirael had dropped herself into a cart of hay which had been conveniently forgotten there and had then rushed into the stabled. more like slipping in through a hatch on the roof to quickly change into her briefs that she had hidden and stuffed there, Oh god, he is masters disciple she thought to herself as she used clambered back out of the stable's the same way she came. [i[ why did I not recognise Monty? Darn it [/i] not recognising a senior apprentice was a great offence, hopefully he hadn't recognised her nor would he spill her secret.

Hunching her shoulders she slipped in line with the children that had frequented the castle that day hoping to get some morsels of bread, which they did. And just like that she was out of the castle grounds and non of the guards had looked at a measly and skinny boy who had a matt of raven hair all knotted and full of hay.

However Lirael was lucky that her shirt had covered the pendant she had forgotten about , otherwise that would have surely given her away..
Jun 26, 2015 12:39 AM

Mar 2015
[b]Rowen[/b]

Rowen shadowed the girl, keeping silent, and moving quickly from shadow to shadow so as not to be noticed by her. The peasant clothes helped her escape notice, and threats she avoided because of the sword at her hip.
Jun 26, 2015 12:44 AM

Oct 2014

He left the room with a huff, that girl will one day get herself killed... Climbing out windows for gods sake. He walks down the halls, guards in tow as he headed for the dungeons.
Jun 26, 2015 6:45 AM

Apr 2013
Aria
She walked over to the window,looking out from it. Clever going out the window. Didn't think she would do similar things I did at her age. Guess she really wants out of this to do it at such a risky time. Aria turned and left the room with a few guards following her as she went along with things she needed to do.

Jun 26, 2015 6:53 AM

Jul 2013
Loral finally entered. her eyes were slightly red from holding back tears. Seeing nobody was there to assault her with sermons, lessons or duties she walked straight to the bathroom which was full with cold water, must have been from this morning she thought as she stripped getting in, shivering from the cold she let her limbs and mind go numb. just like that she rested her head on the side of the nathtun staring up at the ceiling
Jun 26, 2015 6:56 AM

Oct 2014

Althalos knocked on her door, and upon hearing no response, entered. He saw the bathroom door was shut, he walked over and knocked gently on it, Lirael?
Jun 26, 2015 7:00 AM

Jul 2013
shaking her from her stupor, she looked towards her door not answering right away "Yes father?" her voice croaked from the cold and her eyes were still bloodshot
Jun 26, 2015 7:01 AM

Oct 2014

Can we talk, face to face I mean, he says.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» {Arzla} Hearthforge (Tilly's Forge/Home) ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Rauzi - Jun 25, 2015

343 by Rauzi »»
Aug 19, 2015 11:15 AM

» {Arzla City} - Tavern ( 1 2 )

Wymsical - Jun 21, 2015

75 by Wymsical »»
Aug 16, 2015 3:52 AM

» {Arzla Castle} - Guest Room 3 (Sir Siegfried will be staying here)

Wymsical - Jul 12, 2015

5 by Ookami-51 »»
Aug 12, 2015 8:21 PM

» {Arzla City} - Streets ( 1 2 3 )

Wymsical - Jun 20, 2015

135 by ChadNegro »»
Aug 12, 2015 7:15 AM

» {Arzla City} - Arzla City Entrance ( 1 2 )

Wymsical - Jun 20, 2015

58 by Ultea »»
Aug 10, 2015 1:32 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.