Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Jun 26, 2015 5:24 AM

Jul 2013
"finish your sentence and I'll finish mine" she asked with a mix of curiosity, fear and rebelliousness
Jun 26, 2015 5:26 AM

Oct 2014
Emperor Althalos Benedict

Althalos doesn't look up, if he did they would see the small tear that had come from his eye. The thought of his daughter dying was too much, I. Said. Leave. He says with a deathly quiet tone.
Jun 26, 2015 5:29 AM

Jul 2013
Seeing she wasn't going to get an answer she turned to leave, yet stopped as she turned "Yet I won't, because fighting a war on two fronts won't help the people in the slums, I also have my family there that I must think about" She spoke over her shoulder as she turned her head and started walking towards the exit.
Jun 26, 2015 5:33 AM

Oct 2014

Althalos clenched his fist tight when she said this. This war, this title, was such a massive burden to carry. Why did I have to be born into nobility, why does my daughter have to endure it?
Jun 26, 2015 5:37 AM

Jul 2013
"Goodbye father" she spoke neutrally as if the conversation had never happened as she opened the doors, would he stop her and take her into his arms like she had dreamt he would do for so many years? Or would he just sit there, like he always did? He would probably do the latter, either way this was probably the last time he would be able to since she would probably be shipped of to Eqomer.

Begrudgingly she started to open the oaken doors

Once she stepped out of the room she would no longer be his daughter, but a narcissist's wife, so technically it was a goodbye
Jun 26, 2015 5:58 AM

Oct 2014

He said nothing as she walked towards the door.
Jun 26, 2015 6:01 AM

Jul 2013
Just like that she probably stepped out his life forever. As simple as that. She was gone. Was all he had said just words? In the end his pride didnt even let him say goodbye either.
Jun 26, 2015 6:54 AM

Oct 2014

Althalos sighed, his daughter would understand, when she bore her own children, she would understand... He got up from the throne and left the room.
Jun 26, 2015 11:56 AM

Mar 2015
[b]Rowen[/b]

Rowen wasn't quite sure what to do. She just staid in the shadows and waited, because she didn't want to leave the throne room, and there really was no point in her leaving it. She sighed, and began to think.
Jun 26, 2015 6:13 PM

Oct 2014
The bell begins to sound throughout the city, the signal to go and join the procession that will welcome King Elendere and his family.
Jun 26, 2015 9:21 PM

Oct 2014

Althalos walks into the room with King Elendere, behind them follow Princess Benedict, Empress Benedict, Queen Elendere, Prince Elendere, the royal guard, rowen and Auriella. Althalos sits at the head of the table as his custom, the seat to his left reserved for King Elendere and the seat to his right reserved for Aria.
Jun 26, 2015 9:22 PM

Mar 2015
[b]King Elendere[/b]

King Elendere took the customary place at the left hand side of the Emperor, and waited.
Jun 26, 2015 9:25 PM

Apr 2013
Aria
She took her usual seat to the right of the head and looked down the table for a moment before looking back up.

Jun 26, 2015 9:28 PM

Oct 2014

The servants began to bring out the food and the loud chatter that usually accompanied such dinner parties began. Althalos looked down the table at his daughter, who was sitting next to Prince Elendere, before turning to King Elendere. So, what is this "other" proposal you mentioned earlier? He asks quietly, so only Aria, King Elendere and himself could hear.
Jun 26, 2015 9:32 PM

Mar 2015
[b]King Elendere[/b]

King Elendere lowered his voice to match the emperor's volume.

[b]"My son, as good as he thinks he is, is not well suited for the throne. He prefers action, continuous action, even when diplomacy is better. Should your daughter have a man she is in love with, or matches her interests that is not my son, or you have a match that would better suite her, I would be more then open to naming him my heir. That is of course if your daughter and yourself take a disliking to my son."
Jun 26, 2015 9:39 PM

Oct 2014

Althalos thinks for a second, There is really no other heirs that would be better suited to her, I personally don't have any qualms with the boy but I do know that my daughters disposition on being married is less than enthusiastic. She does not know the boy though, if we give them some time, they may come to liking each other. He says before sipping his wine. The only other way to strengthen his forces was to marry his daughter to the dwarves or elves, which was something that had been done in the past, with mixed results, Althalos personally didn't want to see his daughter in the hands of different races and definitely not the dwarfs. The elves were quite elegant and rumored to be beautiful but they were of a more adventurous and nature loving spirit, not suited for the courts of men. The First Born of Kabul was not an option either, considering the people of Farem would be totally against it.
Jun 26, 2015 9:59 PM

Mar 2015
[b]King Elendere[/b]

King Elendere nodded.

[b]"Then time they shall have. Why not send your daughter to my palace for a while, with my son of course. Or the other way around. I will be leading my army in this war, so it will be necessary for someone to continue his teachings while I am out fighting this war. I have no intentions of letting him go to battle yet, not as my sole heir to the throne. And this way they can get used to each other."
Jun 26, 2015 10:02 PM

Oct 2014

Althalos was reluctant to send Lirael away, I think my daughter would prefer to stay here, I hope you don't mind if your son stayed in Arzla City instead? He says before taking another sip of his wine and biting into a buttered roll.
Jun 26, 2015 10:25 PM

Mar 2015
[b]King Elendere[/b]

King Elendere laughed.

[b]"It would be a good experience for him. If you do not mind him staying here, that would be an excellent plan."
Jun 26, 2015 10:42 PM

Oct 2014

Althalos smiles, I'm glad that's settled then, we should postpone the wedding until we know their thoughts. He says before taking up his cutlery and cutting into the lamb before him.
Jun 26, 2015 10:47 PM

Mar 2015
[b]King Elendere[/b]

King Elendere nodded, then began to eat his own food as well.
Jun 26, 2015 11:07 PM

Jul 2013
Lirael was sat quietly, straight and smiling lightly, yet the smile did not reach her eyes. She didnt like him. when they married he would look at other women, that would make him no different than the Sultan and all his many wife's. In the end she had settled for a black dress with frills towards the bottom ( http://s592.photobucket.com/user/Ultea/media/clouds%20dress%20birds%20pixiv%20green%20eyes%20books%20short%20hair%20skyscapes%20anime%20girls%20hair%20ornaments%20black%20hair%20original%20characters_www_zpsxco0sy1k.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0 )

Taking a sip for her goblet she looked towards the prince and with a sigh tride to make small talk. "My prince, I trust your ride was pleasant?" she asked feigning interest to the perfection
Jun 26, 2015 11:12 PM

Oct 2014
Prince Willas Elendere

Willas looks at her, Hmm? Well yes, I always find myself at bliss when riding. Do you ride much? He asks her, taking a sip of the wine in front of him. He was still wearing his riding clothes, he didn't believe in the riff raff that nobles wore. His riding clothes seem to neglect the use of a shirt however.
Jun 26, 2015 11:15 PM

Jul 2013
"nay, not usually since I am not allowed, however I used to find considerable pleasure in hunting when I was younger" well at least he wouldn't seem to care if I walked around in slacks was the only positive thought she could muster, in another side of her brain she was trying to narrow what their parents were speaking about
Jun 26, 2015 11:26 PM

Oct 2014
Prince Willas Elendere

He sighed and leaned back in his seat, I find these events rather dull, I would much prefer exploring the city. He says before grabbing a roll, ripping it in half and tossing one of the halves into his mouth.
Jun 26, 2015 11:29 PM

Jul 2013
Thats two of us, yet neither of us can she sighed to herself trying not to cringe at his table manners "I'm sure the Aurelia would be obliged to show you Prince Willas" she spoke while peering into her goblet, this was wine, right? She was going to need more than her two goblet allowance tonight as she took another sip
Jun 26, 2015 11:31 PM

Oct 2014
Prince Willas Elendere

Willas picked up his wine goblet and noticed that he could use it as a mirror due to its shine. He begins to admire himself, before taking a sip. He remembered his father telling him to show some interest in the girl, Say. Have you heard of the Elves?
Jun 26, 2015 11:40 PM

Jul 2013
Did he take her for an idiot now as well? Maybe I could play along but do I want to act like an ignorant? [/i] she internally debated, she looked towards him sideways to see him admiring himself in his goblet, he could at least feign interest in her like she was feigning in him. She glanced up and down the table wondering how much longer until the shebang finished and she could hide, realising she still hadnt answered the boy so she took a fourth sip out of the goblet still not feeling the giddy feeling men had described as being drunk

"You must be so intelligent to have heard of the Elves Willas, would you care to educate an ignorant girl like myself who spends her days sewing and gossiping?" This was going to be a long night, she sighed to herself
Jun 26, 2015 11:50 PM

Oct 2014
Prince Willas Elendere

Willas turned to look at her for a second before bursting out laughing, everyone at the table looked at them as he laughed. He brought the volume down to a few chuckles and everyone returned to their conversations, he grinned at Lirael. Wow, no ones said anything like that to me before, it's a nice change. He leans back in his chair and bites into his bread roll, somehow you don't strike me as someone who sews and gossips all day. He says, looking blatantly at her short hair, something very uncommon among the ladies of the court. What I meant was have you heard of the tales about them, some say they're very beautiful and have looks far beyond that of a humans, he clearly didn't think that something could be more gorgeous than himself, since he had a bemused expression when he said it.
Jun 26, 2015 11:59 PM

Jul 2013
"I once saw an Elf when I was younger, she was a healing woman, yet she was very, very old, however sadly I only saw her behind the filters of blood loss" She told him staring straight at the girls who were still gawking, did their maids not teach them basic manners?

"Pray, tell a tale Willas"
Jun 27, 2015 12:01 AM

Oct 2014
Prince Willas Elendere

A true or false one? He asks, biting into his bread nonchalantly, not taking notice of the girls staring at him.
Jun 27, 2015 12:06 AM

Jul 2013
"hmm, true" she spoke now, with a raised eye-brow, to be honest he didnt seem more knowledgable than how to swing a sword, mount a horse, eat food and excrete faeces, she bit back another sigh
Jun 27, 2015 12:22 AM

Oct 2014
Prince Willas Elendere

He thinks for a second, Hmm, okay, I'll tell you of how I got my horse. As children, we go out with the adults to find wild horses see, then we have to watch and learn how to break them so we can ride them. Any horse is free game, you break it you ride it. Anyway, I really wanted my own horse and I was on one of these trips. We came across a valley and within was a herd of the most beautiful horses you would have ever seen, slick and shiny coats, perfectly shaped muscles, tall, broad, but elegant at the same time. There was only twenty adults with me and they quickly caught a horse each, then they went about their business breaking them. All the other horses had fled except one, a mare with a pure black coat and a white blaze, she was simply watching me and seemed to be ignoring the five other boys that were there. So I got up and I walked over to her, she just stood there, not moving, just watching me. I then reached my hand out, as he says this, he puts his hand into the air,[/b] and I could just touch her nose, she then nuzzled into my hand and squatted down for me, as if beckoning me to ride. So I did, I swung myself up onto her back and stroked her gorgeous mane. All the adults and the boys were shocked that the horse did that, they said it was a sign of a great warrior.[/b] He finishes his story and drinks from his goblet. He looks at her, [b]I'll show her to you later on, maybe she'll let you have a ride, but that is something which I doubt, she doesn't let anyone ride her but me.
Jun 27, 2015 12:25 AM

Jul 2013
I thought he was going to tell a tale about the elves, she sighed, "So, you love her more than you love yourself?" she asked simply after listening to his tale
Jun 27, 2015 12:27 AM

Oct 2014
Prince Willas Elendere

He thinks a little to that question, I suppose I would give my life for her. He says before breaking off a chicken leg and biting into it, he notices the girls looking at him and he sighs before ignoring them.
Jun 27, 2015 12:31 AM

Jul 2013
marry the horse so I can be on my merry way, she thought to herself anew, yet she simply answered with "I see, the glory she gave you must have made her very special" she glanced up the table to her father anew trying to figure out how much time still had to elapse until the wedding. "Pray, do you know if our wedding will be taking place tomorrow or later this afternoon?"
Jun 27, 2015 12:37 AM

Oct 2014
Prince Willas Elendere

Willas looked at her surprised, You don't want to be married. He states, he could tell by her tone. He looked at her curiously, it was a breath of fresh air to not have a girl fawn over him, he always thought they were rather suffocating. I doubt it will happen today... He says to her, he looks around and then whispers to her, what do you say to sneaking out? I'll show you Sultansbane.
Jun 27, 2015 12:39 AM

Jul 2013
"It would be improper though" she whispered back "Our parents would be shown up in front of the court" If it were just some lousy nobel dinner she would have legged it already, yet this could change the course of history
Jun 27, 2015 12:45 AM

Oct 2014
Prince Willas Elendere

Gah! Don't be so boring. I'll ask to be excused for the bathroom and then you say you're not feeling well about five minutes later, he grinned at her. This is just a welcoming dinner, nothing really special, he says to her.
Jun 27, 2015 12:49 AM

Jul 2013
she had just got on good terms with her father, did she really want to put that at risk? yet then again this was 'bonding' with the stupid prince.. "Okay, fine, i'll meet you in the stables" she sighed looking around herself
Jun 27, 2015 1:11 AM

Oct 2014
Prince Willas Elendere

He grinned and stood up, he bowed toward the Emperor, May I be excused for the bathroom? He asks, his long hair draping over his shoulders as he bowed.

Althalos looked at him, a little startled by the sudden request. He looks at his daughter and wonders if things were going okay between the two of them. Yes, you are excused. He says, to which Willas then nods and leaves the throne room.
Jun 27, 2015 1:35 AM

Jul 2013
Lirael did not meet his gaze, instead she had took up idle chatter with one of the aristocrats to her right. After five minutes of talking her hand suddenly flew to her head when her father wasnt looking at her"I'm sorry sir, a dizzy spell came over me all of a sudden, if my father asks, could you tell him I was feeling terribly ill and resting in my chambers..?" she asked kindly grimacing slightly with the pain

"let me accompany you princess"

"No, please enjoy your dinner sir, I will see you later on, pray excuse me" she said getting up and quickly slipping out unnoticed. hopefully.
Jun 27, 2015 1:45 AM

May 2015
Aurelia walked around the dinner area where everyone was dining, arm resting on her sword hilt which jingled slightly with each step she took, eyes darting between everyone here and keeping an eye on everything that moved.
Jun 27, 2015 1:52 AM

Oct 2014

Althalos notices that Aurelia had come in and he nods to her.
Jun 27, 2015 2:06 AM

May 2015
Aurelia spotted the Emperor's gaze and nodded back, no smile like usual but hey she had to act with reserve considering the situation they were in and that she still had no idea if the Emperor was pissed with her from what happened with his daughter earlier. "This entire place is a sausagefest" I say with a deep sigh from across the room, the nobles of importance for sure couldnt hear me.

[took a walk around the castle grounds making sure everything was going smoothly]
XenocobraJun 27, 2015 4:24 AM
Jun 27, 2015 11:19 AM

Mar 2015
[b]King Elendere[/b]

King Elendere finally noticed his son's extended absence. The princess was gone as well.... He put two and two together in his head and laughed.

"Well Emperor, it seems are children are getting along fine after all. Looks like they snuck off together."

"In any case, I believe i'm going to retire for the night, as my wife has already. Thank you for the food."

With that, King Elendere stood up and walked out of the throne room, humming a merry tune.
Jun 27, 2015 11:21 AM

Mar 2015
[b]Rowen[/b]

Rowen looked at the other royal guards ad nodded. They could keep the room locked down. Besides, Rowen needed some time to think about the day's events, and to find the princess. The girl had snuck of without her noticing. Rowen silently slipped from the room. Thankfully she wasn't to conspicuous, so none of the drunken nobles would call her over in an attempt to flirt, which always seemed to happen at these gatherings. Just for once she would have liked to find a man who respected her as an equal. After all, if being the captain of the royal guard didn't give her that right, what did?
conman2163Jun 27, 2015 11:24 AM
Jun 27, 2015 11:23 AM

May 2015
Walking into the room rather quickly Aurelia looked for Rowen before quickly going to her "I need to speak with you, fast." She spoke Urgently, which she rarely did unless it was serious.
Jun 27, 2015 11:26 AM

Mar 2015
[b]Rowen[/b]

She looked at Aurelia curiously.

[b]"What is it? I was just about to try and escape this Throne room and the insufferable nobles within it. Excluding the royalty of course."
Jun 27, 2015 11:28 AM

May 2015
Aurelia nodded and said "To the Hallway then" She quickly headed her way into the hallway with haste.

(Next Post Hallway)
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

» {Arzla} Hearthforge (Tilly's Forge/Home) ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Rauzi - Jun 25, 2015

343 by Rauzi »»
Aug 19, 2015 11:15 AM

» {Arzla City} - Tavern ( 1 2 )

Wymsical - Jun 21, 2015

75 by Wymsical »»
Aug 16, 2015 3:52 AM

» {Arzla Castle} - Guest Room 3 (Sir Siegfried will be staying here)

Wymsical - Jul 12, 2015

5 by Ookami-51 »»
Aug 12, 2015 8:21 PM

» {Arzla City} - Streets ( 1 2 3 )

Wymsical - Jun 20, 2015

135 by ChadNegro »»
Aug 12, 2015 7:15 AM

» {Arzla City} - Arzla City Entrance ( 1 2 )

Wymsical - Jun 20, 2015

58 by Ultea »»
Aug 10, 2015 1:32 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.